● Chapter 23 ●

3 1/2 Years Later...

Michael Stokes

I was in the kitchen fixing our food so we could watch some movie Isaiah wanted us to see.

"Michael did you give Isaiah candy after I told you not to?" Erica asked.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I said playing lost.

"Ow woman!" I said rubbing my head where she slapped me at.

"He doesn't get any candy because he didn't listen to me Michael. Next time I find out you went behind my back you'll be sleeping on the couch for two months." She said before walking away. I didn't want to end up on the couch so I took heed. Sleeping without my baby is bad enough, but the couch oh hell no.

《》

《》

《》

《》

《》

"Erica are you coming? The movie is about to start and the pizza is going to get cold. Also, Isaiah is asking for you." I said leaning up against the door frame of the bathroom.

"Yes I'm coming. You and your son are so impatient." She huffed washing her hands. She walked passed me, but I wasn't letting her out the room without my kiss.

"Give me a kiss." I said. She pecked my lips and tried to pull away. But I wasn't having that. That one kiss led to us having a quickie.

When we finally made it downstairs with Isaiah was already eating and watching the movie.

"What took you both so long? Gosh!" He said. I chuckled ruffling his hair.

"Isaiah hush up and watch the movie." Erica said. I had just laid down on the couch when someone started knocking on the door. Erica went to go answer it.

"MICHAEL!" I hear Erica scream. I jump up to go see what's going on. When I got to the door I didn't know how to react to seeing this person.