● Chapter 17 ●

● Joshua Whitmore ●

I waited patiently for her to open the door. I know my plan is going to work. Erica will leave him and she'll probably stress so much she loses the baby. I smirked thinking about that. The hotel door finally opens and the dumb slut opens the door. Its funny how people will do anything fot drugs and money.

"Is he knocked out?" I asked stepping into the dimly lit room.

"Yeah he's been out since I hung up from with you." She said.

"Good now get your clothes off to I can take the pictures. After the pictures I want you to have sex with him while I record it." I said. She nodded before removing her shoes first.

"Hurry up! I don't have all day." I hissed.

"S-Sorry." She walked over to the bed taking off this see through dress she had over her bra and thong.

Just when she was crawling into bed the lights came on.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled. A police officer was pointing his gun toward me. I look to my left to see the stripper and a very pissed off Michael.

"You bitch! You set me up!" I growled grabbing her by her neck.

"Let her go. You can't run from us. This whole place is surrounded Joshua." My brother Josh said.

"No I'm getting out of here one way or another." I said backing up to the door.

"Don't you dare move." The officer said. I pulled out a knife and held it to her throat.

"If you move I kill her." I said. He looked like he was debating.

Michael Stokes

He cannot be serious right now.

"Josh you will not make it out of here alive." I said. He looked at me.

"I'll take my chances." He said before stepping out the room door. Next thing I know I hear a gun go off. People in the hallway are screaming.

The officer had shot Josh in the hand that was holding the knife. The stripper quickly got out his hold and ran back toward us. More officers came running down the hall way with the guns pointed at him.

After everything was other we all decided to head back to my house. I know the girls are there, but hell this is important.

《》

《》

《》

《》

《》

"What are you guys doing here? Why is there blood on your shirt?" My mom questioned.

"Josh tried to fucking kill me tonight." I said. I didn't know Erica was behind the door listening.

"HE WHAT?!" She yelled pushing my mom out the way. She hugged me like her life depended on it. I could hear her sniffling.

"Baby don't cry. I'm fine. He's in jail. Everything will be okay." She looked up at me. I pecked her lips.

"Okay bride to be you go away. It's bad luck to see the groom before the wedding day. Groom and friends you all will be sleeping in the downstairs guestrooms. You're going to need as much sleep after the night you have had." My mom ordered. I know she's pissed. I could tell by the tone of her voice.

《》

《》

《》

《》