● Chapter 26 ●

● Jousha Whitmore ●

We finally found her. I was nervous, mad, and sad. What if she has someone else? What if she doesn't recognize me? Do I have a son or daughter or both?

It was me, Josh, Adam, Michael, and Erica. Our parents stayed back to help out at the office because we don't know how long we'd be here. I knocked on the door, and nothing happened. We stood there for about five minutes.

"Move out the way! Y'all niggas can't do anything right. Knocking on the door like a little bitch." Erica rambled on, pushing us out the way.

"Your wife does know we're white right?" I asked Mike. He chuckled.

"She doesn't care." He replied. I shook my head.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"Erica, what the hell?" I said. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"You better leave thickkums alone before she hurt you." Josh said laughing. I glared at him.

"Can I help you?" Her voice was still the same.

"No, but I'm about to help if you don't open this damn door. It's hot as hell out her and you took fifty years to come to the door." Erica said, pushing passed her and walking inside. We all stood there shocked. Mike walked right behind her.

"Oh my God! She's going to get us killed." Adam said. Josh laughed following behind Mike.

"Excuse me?! You guys cannot just walk in my house like this. I can call the police!" Britney said.

"Listen lady, it's 98 degrees outside and I'm a big girl, I don't do heat and you took forever to open the door. We're in here now, so hush and sit the hell down all of you!" Erica snapped. I looked at Mike he shrugged sitting down.

● Josh Whitmore ●

Erica is so badass right now. I think I'm in love. Go thickkums!!!

● Michael Stokes ●

Seeing Erica like this makes me hard. I can't wait to get back to the hotel room. That ass is mine as soon as we step foot in the room.

● Erica Stokes ●

What the hell wrong with these niggas?

Anyway, moving on.

"So, why are you here?" Britney asked.

"You see that guy right there?" I asked pointing to Jousha. She nodded.

"Take the damn glasses off Jousha!" I whisper shouted.

"Y-You have to go." She stumbled across her words. She must be centuries crazy. We didn't spend money looking for her hiding ass and came all this way for nothing. We not going anywhere.

"Fuck no. Sit!" I demanded. She put her ass right back in the chair, nervously.

"Where's his son or daughter  Britney? Before you try to lie, I must warn you, I would go in my purse on your ass. I'm already hot, irritated, and pissed. So you better start talking." I said.

"She's not here."

"Well where the fuck is she?" Jousha asked.

Oh he can talk. Miracle!

"S-School." I looked at the time it was just 1:45.

"We'll wait." I said.

《》

《》

《》

《》

《》

This has been the longest twenty minutes of my life. She didn't even offer us anything to drink, so I politely went into her kitchen and got it myself.

"Um, what are you doing?" She asked. Isn't it obvious.

"You see this cup right?" She nodded.

"You see this pitcher of water right?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, now put two and two together. When you figure out what I'm doing you'll know." I said. The front door opened.

"Mom! Mom!" A little girl yelled. She walked out the kitchen. I went back into the living room.

Here we go.

"Hey baby. How was school?"

"Good! Mr. Griffin said he's going to call you for your date tonight." The little girl said. I looked at Jousha. He looked pissed.

"Who are these people mommy?" She questioned. She was a little cutie. She had Jousha eyes, nose, and checks. Her hair was a brown color.

"I'm your dad." Jousha said.

"But your white and mommy said I don't have a daddy." She said innocently. Mike laughed. I hit him in the side.

"Well, mommy told a story. I am your dad." She looked up at her mom confused. Britney just cried.

"Is it true mommy? He's my daddy?" She asked. Britney nodded hesitantly. The little girls eyes lit up like it was Christmas morning.

"Yay! I have a daddy now." She cheered running into Jousha arms. Well, my work here is done.

● Jousha Whitmore ●

Everyone stepped out to give us some privacy. One thing for sure my daughter talked a lot, a whole lot.

"Casey, go do your homework while I talk to your dad." Britney said.

"What are you doing?" She hissed.

"Trying to be in my daughter's life." I hissed back.

"Why now? After all these years."

"Britney don't play fucking victim with me! You knew I always wanted a child. You left me remember? You were carrying my baby and you left. So stop the whole act like I'm the one that did you wrong. For good sakes we were engaged!" I seethe.

"I'm sorry."

"Fuck that! I've made so many bad decisions after you left that I'm still paying for today! I want to be in my daughter's life. You will not deny me either." I said.

"But you live in New York." She said.

"Oh this is how it's going to work sweetheart. You're both coming back with me." I held my hand up to stop her from talking. "There are no ifs, ands, or buts about it. You've hidden long enough. This game you're playing stops now! You my dear are going back to where it all began. You better put in your two week notice because you're leaving. If you try to run I'll find you again. But next time it won't be pretty." I said.

"What?! I can't just leave like that." She said. I shrugged.

"You don't have a choice." I said getting up walking to the door.

"By the way your parents say hi." I walked out the door.

Britney, Britney, Britney. Baby your mine rather you like it or not. I thought to myself.