TAMING THE LIONESS °[KathNiel...

By MadamKlara

[The Palmer Brothers: TRES] -We weren't characters of Shakespeare but why did we become Romeo and Juliet? More

PROLOGUE
Advisory
I'm sorry.
Thank You
1. Determined
2. Give Up
3. Smile
4. Summer
5. Content
6. Maddy's Bestfriend
7. Adorable
8. Love
9. Parents
10. Perfect
11. Girls
12. Rescue
13. Posted
14. Jealousy
15. Book
16. Box
17. Lunch
18. Smitten
19. Gift
20. The End
21. Game
22. Closure
23. Saving Maddy
24. LDR
25. Together
26. Graduation
27. Joke
28. Other Side of the Coin
29. View Deck
30. Home
31. Jealous
32. Better
33. Intimate
34. Cami
35. Breakfast
36. Remember
37. Toxic
38. Dare
39. Lost
40. Endgame
Author's Corner
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER - His Vantage Point
SPECIAL CHAPTER - Yes
SPECIAL CHAPTER - Say Yes!
Four

PLEASE READ

2.7K 55 1
By MadamKlara

01-30-2019

I had a really bad dream just a few hours ago and I woke up crying because in my dream, I was sobbing really hard. I was in tears too when I woke up. Let me not go over the details of what I dreamt about but that dream led me to pray. And just a minute after I woke up, our youngest sister told me to always read the bible because the Second coming is near. God has revealed Himself to some people who He made His vessels. The law, the promise, the prophecy will be fulfilled.

I encourage you to seek the Lord first. I love you. Me coming to your lives even as your virtual friend is meant for this. If this is the way that the Lord is going to use me, I will willingly submit. I love you guys and I want to see all of you in the resurrection morning. God will be coming again. Take time to pray and read the bible. This is the time to give Him the truest, the highest worship, adoration and praises. This is the time to serve Him humbly and faithfully.

The end of all things is near. Therefore be alert and of sober mind so that you may pray.

1 Peter 4:7

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 668 35
[BX5 SERIES 3] In this Endless Reality world, you don't know where or when it will lead yourself to a certain end you want your life to be, you just...
190K 4.6K 33
Isang kwento ng pagibig na nag-umpisa sa maling tao, sa maling lugar, sa maling panahon, sa maling pagkakataon.
388 53 8
Started: August 27, 2016 Ended: November 24, 2022 Ksenia just met the saddest eyes on earth. And the guy who owns those is Lander. When she first saw...
476 96 72
❝ kelan kaya ulit darating yung panahon na ikaw ang maghahabol sa akin? ❞ ━ in which a girl wishes to be chased again by her ex. 「 bam...