SPECIAL CHAPTER - Yes

As soon as I saw the sun rising, I got up to make my way to see her. She must be still asleep, I've knocked her door and it didn't open. But I heard low footsteps coming afterward and my lips automatically formed into a smile.

Maddy looked appalled seeing me. With her reflexes actively reacting, she quickly closed the door on my face but I placed my foot quickly forward to stop the door from closing.

"That's not a good way of saying good morning, my love." I told her. She was still tongue-tied so I took my chances, got in the room, held her by the waist and kissed her like what I always want to do.

"Good morning too, baby." I gave her a smirk after letting her go. She must be awake by now, mustn't she? Or do I need to kiss her again?

"Why are you here?"

"That's the stupidest question I've heard ever."

Tsk. She's so intelligent but is stupid too. How is that possible?

"I'm serious, Palmer! Ang aga-aga pa. Ni hindi pa nga ako nakaligo o-"

"So?"

How could she be so slow? That's not so hard to comprehend. A three year old could even tell why I'm here.

"I wanna see you. Is that clear now?" I siad after clicking my tongue. "I wanna see you and have breakfast with you and maybe, flirt with you whole day."

She seemed to be taken aback. She didn't move while she tried to constrain her smile. Maddy just stared at me.

"You can stare at me for the entire day you want, Madellaine. But can we have breakfast first?" I asked with the dimpled grin on my face.

"Why are you so unfair?"

"I'm being fair." I replied immediately. "Actually, lugi na nga ako. Makakasama mo na nga ako, makakalandian mo pa."

"Gago."

Haha. Cute Maddy.

"Ayaw kong makipaglandian sa'yo, Palmer. Isa lang ang gusto kong gawin ngayon at sa buong buhay ko."

"What? Titigan ako?" I answered, so sure of myself.

"That's part of it. But I just really want to love you, Tres."

I can feel my cheeks warming up and or my smile reaching from ear to ear. That was just so good for this morning.

"Okay. You start now." Nakangiting sabi ko habang inilapit pa ang sarili sa kanya. "Akin ka lang Maddy, ha? Ako lang mahalin mo?"

Hinahaplos ko ang pisngi niya habang patuloy sa pagtitigan ang mga mata namin sa isa't isa.

"And can you be just mine too? I don't want to share you with anyone else, Tres. I'll go crazy if you stick around another girl again." She admitted, tears rolled down her cheeks. I immediately caught them. I just don't want her angel face to be stained again with tears.

"Yeah. I'm sorry for being mean sometimes. I'm sorry I made you jealous and ended up hurting you so bad. But love, it's the last thing in this world that I wanna do." I paused to tuck her stray hair behind her ear. "I promise, my love, babawi ako."

She smiled a smile smile that slowly grew and reached her eyes. Madellaine looked so beautiful and perfect in it.

"I'm all yours Maddy. I promise."

As soon as I promised her, she wrapped her arms around me and cried. She's a crybaby. And I am mad...so madly in love with her.

"I love you, love. Shh. Stop crying now. I'm not going anywhere. Let's get ourselves something to eat. Marami tayong gagawin ngayong araw."

"Gusto kong yakap lang kita." Parang batang saad niya.

"Okay." Bulong ko. Lumalapad ang ngiti sa labi ko habang niyayakap siya pabalik. "Sabi ko na e, gusto mo talaga akong landiin. Yakap lang Maddy ah?" Pang-aasar kong nagpabitaw sa kanya. Hinampas niya pa ako sa dibdib saka siya nagpunas ng pisngi. Haha. Cute! Nakakagigil. Hindi ako nakapagpigil, hinapit ko siya sa bewang at niyakap saka paulit-ulit na hinalikan sa noo.

"Mamaya mo na ako landiin, mahal. Kumain na muna tayo." Yaya kong tinanguan niya ngayon.

Like how I planned it, I stayed with her the whole day. Bago ako nagpunta sa kanya this morning, tinawagan ko si tito Von and explained everything. I think he cried over the phone after I did it. I don't know why but somehow I realized something. Mana si Maddy sa kanya. Ang iyakin. Hahaha.

"Baby." Tawag ko habang nakahiga kaming pareho at nanonood ng movie-a movie of her choice. "I modified Saving Maddy, wanna play?"

"Really?" She excitedly chirped. "Let's pause the movie. I want to play."

Napangiti ako, para siyang bata pero sobrang nakakainlove lalo. Sarap ibulsa e. Haha.

"Mas maganda kung sa computer laruin. I haven't changed yet the android and iOS application."

"Okay. Let's play it on the computer then." Bumangon siya para i-on ang computer. Pinanood ko lang siya sa ginagawa niya.

Maddy loves literature so what I did was changed the challenges. To pass through every level, she has to identify some poems, novels or other literary pieces and their authors. Watching her answering the quizzes, I cannot help but be amazed. She knew everything. Oh Tres, are you kidding me? She was the literary club President back then and you know how much she loves books!

"Ah!!! This is amazing! You should fixed the app so I can play this on my phone!"

I know you love it, Maddy. As she reached level 10, she stopped to look at me. It must be the question.

"Tres..."

I only smiled.

"What if I click no?" She asked, smirking.

"Try it." Nakangising sagot ko rin. She really tried clicking no! Haha. She's so adorable.

"Ang daya mo!" Tili niya nang magpop ang prompt message na "That is not the correct answer." after hitting the 'NO' option. Well, the question was...

"Will you be my girlfriend, Maddy?" I asked.

"I can't say no, right?"

"Yup." Mabilis na isinagot ko saka siya hinalikan. We both laughed at ourselves and that was just musical.

Afterward, Maddy decided to continue playing the game, perhaps curious what happens if she clicks yes. She pressed the YES option and the screen says, "Congratulations. You made the best choice." Tawa siya ng tawa dahil ang yabang ko daw.

Whatever Maddy. May maipagmamayabang naman ako, akin ka na e. Ang korni mo Tres!