22. Closure

Kagagaling ko lang sa interview ko sa isang E-Sports TV Program. Hindi ako dumiretso sa bahay. Plano kung dumaan muna sa condo ni Ansel. But on the way, I decided to take out pizza because why not? I'm in the mood for pizza and Ansel is always hungry so definitely, the jerk would even be happier. Haha.

"Here are your two boxes of pizza, sir." I don't want to sound arrogant but it's just too obvious that the cute service crew is trying to flirt. 

"Thanks." I said with a wide grin and winked. That made her froze and just like the good ol'days, I still found girls' reactions funny. Napapailing akong naglakad palabas ng pizza house. But when I looked forward, I saw someone so beautiful walking in. It's supposed to be funny but I found it cute instead. I mean, para kasi siyang nagso-slow motion habang naglalakad. Nililipad ng hangin ang buhok niya. In short, it was like what happens in movies. Kulang nalang e mabitawan ko ang dala kong pizza dahil sa sobrang ganda niya.

"It's rude to stare dude." 

Shit. She just talked to me. Wait. What did she say?

"Is it your first time to see someone this good?" Tanong niya na nakangisi. "Easy dude, I'm just messing with you. Excuse me, naharang ka kasi sa daan."

Nakaharang nga ako sa daan. Phew. Sinundan ko ng tingin ang babae nang maglakad ito palayo sa'kin. Then she stopped in front of a table where two other girls are waiting. The girls were whispering something to her and then they all turned their attention towards me. I was expecting her to smile but no she didn't. She rolled her eyes instead. 

What are you doing Tres? Why are you stalling there? You're wasting your time. With that in thought, I moved my feet and went to my car. 

"Nope. You aren't a Palmer for a reason. Get that girl, Tres." I told myself and hurried back in the pizza house.

"He's back." One girl murmured as she poked her friend.

"Tres Palmer, what do you need?" She asked, sounding unhappy to see me. Wait. Why does she know me?

"I need to be with the prettiest girl. So, can I take you with me?" 

She rolled her eyes. Damn. There was only one girl who looked hotter, prettier even, when she rolls her eyes. Maddy. I guess there's two of them now. Well moron, that is because she looks like Maddy in some angles.

"Move your butt, Palmer." She whispered and led me outside the place. She stopped right in front of my car. "I don't want to deal with a broken man. So be honest, what do you need,  Palmer?" She buzzed, arms squared and brows raised. 

"What does that even mean?"

"Stop messing with me." 

"What's with the mean attitude?" I snickered and that made her raise her brow even higher. "I mean, how did you know me?"

"Jerk. Are you drunk?" She exclaimed, sounding really annoyed. "Or maybe your brain no longer sticks in your skull."

"Oh babe, I really have no idea."

"Moron." She blew her bangs off her forehead as if expressing exhaustion. "You just announced to the world that you were in love with this certain girl and now you flirt with me. Does that ring a bell now?"

Ah? So the interview I did earlier was actually live? Whoa. I didn't know. Honestly. Stupid, eh?

"And do you know that even though you look so perfect, everyone hates you?" She added afterwards.

"Oh babe, why's that?"

"Ugh. Who wouldn't hate you? You just created the hardest and most annoying game. Almost everyone is stuck at level one." That was a cute rant. That painted a smile on my lips.