Royal Exemption || 김태형 || Ban...

Galing kay Amaranthine7722

From the lineage of royals who are recognized and privileged yet no longer in the position to rule the countr... Higit pa

A T T E N T I O N
The Young Monarch ♤
His and her Secret ♧
Not enough ◇
Smitten ♡
Naive ♧
Unearthly ♤
Punished ◇
My name is Charlie 😐 ♡
Innocence ♧
Jealousy ♤
Touch ◇
Spoiled ♡
Maybe not ♧
Got it? ♤
Kidnapped ◇
Sweet invasion ♡
Guarded ♧
Munchkins ♤
In denial ◇
Sad Charlie ♧
Amicable ♤
Special ◇
Backup ♡
Overprotective ♧
Terrified ♤
ㅠㅡㅠ ◇
Knots ♡
Triggered ♧
♤♡◇♧
Mocked ◇
Reality bites ♧
Confession ♤
Estranged ◇
Bad thoughts ♡
Heartbreak ♧
Avalanche ♤
Shook ◇
Changes □
Secret place ♡
Threatened ♧
The last to know ♤
Distant ◇
Decisions □
invisible line ♡
Acceptance ♧
Breathe ♤
Consequences ♧
Regret ◇
Thoughts ♡
Feelings ♤
Troublemakers ♧
Delinquent ◇
Whatever ♤
Surprise ♧
Clandestine ◇
Stay ♡
I promise! ♤
Aggravated♧
Stupid girl ◇
Without consent ♤
No escape ♧
But you are... ♡
Doe eyes ♤
Ischgl ♧
Denial ◇
Bad tea ♤
Complicated ◇
You're Bad ♧
In Peril □
I found you ♡
Hmpf. ♤
Chaos ♧
Defiant ◇
Will you? ♧
Impulsive ◇
It ends here □
The Verdict ♤
Formality ♧
5 steps away ◇
The new mistress □
Irresistible ♤
'That thing' ♧
Loyalty ◇
Pinky swear ♡
Sweet escape ♤
Stalked ♧
Reconciliation gift ◇
Don't tell anyone ♤
Worthy ◇
Monstress ♤
Dejected ♧
Worries ◇
Old friend ♧
Rue ◇
10 steps away! ♡
Love Maze ♤
Invitation ◇
Blue ♧
Yorkshire ◇
Smug Fvckers ♤
Crushed ♧
Growing Pains ◇
Security ♤
Finally.♧
Fools ♡
Officially Korea's; Officially MINE ♤

Wistful ♤

4.5K 285 48
Galing kay Amaranthine7722

Vienna, Austria

•Seokjin•

"Your highness a new information was gathered. The investigators are here."

I stared at my father's adviser as he politely approached us while having dinner. Mommy didn't mind his presence...not that I'm new to this scenario... but I guess, she herself lost hope of something she used to be so eager about. Sullen eyes fixated on the wall where our huge wall-sized family portrait hung so elegantly yet sadly outdated. Even though we had new ones, mummy and daddy wanted this particular one to remain displayed. As this was the only memory we had of the other little monarch we lost years ago.

Seo-Ah

My father excused himself and followed his adviser while I watched my mother with high hopes of hearing some good news. I held her cold hand and without gracing me a glance, she sadly smiled and sighed;

"Mummy...please have some of your soup. The governess said you haven't had breakfast nor dinner."

She sighed and gently gripped my hands;

"Don't worry, I will..."

There wasn't a single time when I've seen my mother in such a gleeful state. I grew up without even having a single memory of her playing with me under the glorious summer sunshine. It was always daddy.

My first piano recital, only daddy showed up.

My first painting, school achievements, even monarchial appearances, instead of his princess, I was beside him most of the time. At a very young age, I learned how to socialize with our kind. I was praised but my father was partly criticised. The monarchs thought of him and someone who prioritized my royal standing however common people found my early royal compliance to be odd as I started attending to my obligations at the age of 8. No one forced me to do it, I volunteered... because every single day I wonder...if mummy will ever leave the 4 corners of her room. She only comes down during meals but most of the time, she never comes out. With that sight, I realized...one day daddy will get tired and I will be Crown Prince. They both need me to look after them so I needed to learn at a very young age.

It was a choice I made.

"Krystofer,"

I was startled as my father's voice in an elated mood echoed through the walls of our huge dining area, which both scared and excite me. He always adressed me in my other name as how I'm known in Austria.

"Dad.."

He paced across the huge room and embraced my mom whose eyes was still nonchalantly fixed on one place.

"We have news. Apparently she might be in China! She's alive... she's alive! Thomas will leave tomorrow to confirm. For years we prayed for this!..."

I didn't know what to say...

They found her.

--♤--

•Yoongi•

"Wait-what?!..."

His majesty rose from his seat as his father told him a good news which was awfully oblivious to the other.

"Wait... If I'm not mistaken, when you said there is a possibility for me to be betrothed to Austria, are you guys talking about Seokjin?!!!!"

The couple sniggered at their son's hilarious reaction.

"No, Taetae, listen,"

His former crown prince interrupted.

"When you were born, you're supposed to be paired up with Seokjin's younger sister right?"

"B-but she died! She was still a baby... you told me!"

"Your father received  a good news from his good friend Maximillan, that they might have found the princess somewhere in China...and that princess..."

They all fixed their eyes on him;

"Is who I am about to marry."

The prince, in a contrasting reaction to the people surrounding him, resolved.

"I completely agree to this. My friend, the crown Prince of Austria, married a Korean commoner and that is such an advantage. When we discussed this matter, Seokjin, his eldest and the heir to his throne will marry an Austrian. Long before his daughter was born, he already talked about you being betrothed to his princess. After the unfortunate incident, our family was saddened due to their misery as well as the idea that our supposedly strong alliance to the Austrian monarchy, had come to an end. But now..."

"I understand."

The prince was obviously gloomy. 

"I just want to know...if this princess is found... are we going to be married as soon as possible?"

The elders exchanged glances.

"There will be procedures my prince. So it will take time. Why? Do you have something to confide?"

He glanced at me;

"I want to appeal on which mistress I should keep."

The two older monarchs eyed the future crown prince probably surprised that his question was a far cry from what is being discussed. They silently allowed him to continue.

"I'm keeping the new one."

"That is yet to be discussed."

His crown prince interrupted upon hearing his plea.

"Father, I will cooperate to whatever I needed to do, but please-"

"Enough for now. You can't be more engrossed to your mistress than your future wife! Let us think about it or you can never keep a single one."

I watched the prince internally falter. I knew from the moment he found out that the older monarchs have found his match, one thing occurred to him.

Charlie.

He's obviously head over heels for the North Korean defector...if he only knew who and from where she is, would he still beg them to keep her? My father and I exchanged glances... we didn't expect that Charlie would make the prince feel this way...

"I will take my leave."

He stood bowed to his grandparents and parents with a straight face and left. Of course, as his adviser, I did the same thing and followed him. His steps were fast and his direction was certain.

"Charlie!"

He called out, startling the lady who was nonchalantly seated on a stair to her quarters. She was about to eat a long strawberry tipped stick-like which appeared to be 'Pepero'. She instantly smiled and was probably about to show the prince her new 'snack discovery' when he pulled her into his arms and embraced her so tight.

"Yer heyness...er ye ekey?..."

Squeezed inside his arms, he didn't move for a second. Until he gently let go of her and cupped her small face.

"Charlie, do you love me?"

I almost tripped as I stepped on a twig on the side of the stair as the prince delivered his question. Charlie, with a single pepero on her hand, was shocked. When the prince was about to say another word, she gently placed the pepero in his mouth, that I couldn't suppress a soft chuckle. Despite chewing a pepero, like a kid, the prince asked once again.

Charlie's brows worriedly furrowed as she gave me glance. The prince followed her sight, thinking that Charlie might be shy to respond to his silly question, he exclaimed;

"Yoongi don't look! Don't listen! Go away!!!"

Laughing to myself, I walked a little distant from them. I have never seen the prince this lovestruck before...

But I know he didn't feel good about what the older monarchs informed him. I knew it's truly worrying him...

Seokjin's sister... wow.

Who would've thought? The princess is alive.

•♤•

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

255K 7.5K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
481K 24K 19
"You belong to me now, understood? I bought you and you're going to obey me like the good kitten you are." Started: 03/19/2018 Finished: 03/24/2018 E...
530K 60.3K 77
"𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 '𝙛𝙪𝙣' 𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙮𝙨𝙛𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡, 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 '𝙝𝙤𝙩' 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙨𝙮𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘." _______________...
36.7K 1.8K 34
𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗋𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌, 𝗂𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇. 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝗈�...