Tom Hardy Imagines

By tammieskylah

All the Tom Hardy Imagines you could ever imagine! open to suggestions :) credit is always given More

I'm sorry
Jealousy
School reunion (Part 1)
School Reunion (part 2)
School reunion (finale)
Father figure
Happy family
Truth or dare
On set
Really? Another one?
Little too late
Premiere
Dirty Secret
Such a tease
NOTE!!!
Alfie solomons- Lovesick
Alfies little pet part 1
Alfie Solomons live and learn
Eddie Brock childhood memories
Eddie Brock
Venom THATS NOT ALLOWED!
Valentines day
Rough day
What the Fu-
Mr Kray
Eames
Meeting venom
Eddie brock- Saviour

Alfies little pet Part 2

2.8K 50 0
By tammieskylah

The office was particularly cold today due to the harsh weather outside. Despite everyone's best attempt to keep the establishment warm by keeping all doors and windows sealed shut and the warm generator in the building turned on, the cold had managed to seep inside the workplace and wrap its tender arms around the occupants. Each time the front door was whisked open and men piled into the building in order to get to work, gusts of wind accompanied them, filling the distillery with the chill that nobody wanted.

Luckily for you, Alfie had ensured you were properly bundled up before the two of you left the house. The dress you wore wasn't short, for he found it inappropriate for weather that would make you ill. The one you wore was a dark shade of green, long and flared at the waist. A border of black lace lined the material, pretty and silky as it emroidered the front. The dress wasn't enough though. And neither was the black coat you'd dragged on to your shoulders. Alfie had tied a dark, plaid, itchy scarf securely around your neck and had then pulled a beanie on to your head which practically blinded you due to how low it fell over your eyebrows. Your ears were red, your forehead needed to be desperately scratched due to being suffocated by the cloth and your hair was surely sweaty and stuck flat, almost squished against the center of your head. The beanie needed to be removed, but you had to ask first. He'd bundled you up for a reason.

"I don't need all these clothes on." You pouted. The sofa in the corner of the office was packed full of paperwork. The files were disorganized and slung about, but it wasn't your responsibility to sort through them. Your task was simple. 'Sit still, be good, and stay warm', was what Alfie had said before moving behind the large, wooden desk which sat about four feet away. "I'm too hot." You fussed. The man lifted his icy blue eyes toward you to inspect what the hell you were whining about. Your cheeks looked like they had a hint of warmth to them and your parted lips released soft, shaky exhales.

"Off with the scarf then, pet. Right, and you can take that fucking hat off too, it's a bit hot, innit, with all those fucking clothes on. No more whining though, yeah." The glasses he wore refused to stay in place as he tipped his head down toward his work, but kept his eyes fixated on you, peering over the tops of the clean lenses. You obeyed the second he gave you permission to rid of the articles. Throwing the gray beanie down on the cushion at your side, you unwrapped the scarf and bunched it up before dropping it at your side. The button on the front of your coat unpopped swiftly.

"May I please take off my coat too? I feel like I'm overheating, daddy." Your lower lip stuck out to show the man just how uncomfortable you were. He scrutinized you for a moment before adjusting himself in his chair. The furniture creaked as he leaned back further. He didn't want all the men in the shop to eye you and he knew for a fact that if he let you saunter about with nothing but a dress on, which poorly covered your breasts, then he'd be snapping this way and that.

"If you take your coat off, right, you stay in this fucking office. If there's a knock on the door, you drag your coat, right, yeah, back on to your body." His hand lifted before curling into a fist. Extending his pointer finger toward you so that it was evident that he was making himself clear, he stood. The chains that hung from the waistline of his trousers, down against the side of his thigh, jingled quietly. The noise was calming seeing as that was what you heard every night when you were tucked away in bed and he was arriving home late from work. Very rarely did he let you stay home late all on your own, on those particular days, he came through the door already apologetic and ready to give you as much affection as he could. On most days though, when he knew work would require his presence long after the sun had bid the city goodnight, he would bring you in with him. His rules were meant to be obeyed and when in the workplace, it was very important to behave. You did, for the most part. But when you grew hungry, you grew whiny. And if you were horny, you were needy. When you needed attention, the man would heave a heavy sigh. He knew how needy his little baby was and it didn't annoy him in the slightest, he just hated how much work required his attention too. His lips parted, fixing to ask if you were alright and check to see if you needed anything else, but the door to his left jiggled beneath the knuckles of whomever stood on the other side. Alfie watched you hurriedly snatch the coat you'd just hauled off and tug it back on to your body. The tip of your chin dipped inside the material as you absorbed the warmth that had been agitating you only seconds ago.

Ollie opened the door without hesitation, before only briefly looking toward you. He knew better than to stare. The last man who'd stared at you, the first time you'd been brought around to the shop, had lost a finger. Nobody knew the whole story or what the truth was seeing as gossip tended to change the actual facts, but from what most people heard, Alfie had been so livid that one of his employees was ogling his girl, he'd sliced the man's middle finger off without hesitation. Others said that the employee wasn't paying attention to what he was doing, too captivated by the sight of you and when he'd realized he was being murdered by a set of blue eyes across the room, he'd been startled and realized he hadn't been paying attention to his task for the machinery removed his finger. The truth didn't really matter, Alfie was in every different scenario.

"Morning, Mr. Solomons. Came to remind you of your appointment with Sabini today. Should be here in an hour or two." The boy told his boss clearly. His hand lifted to the collar of his white shirt, adjusting the thing without too much thought. Most men fidgeted when speaking to your daddy and you didn't blame them — not in the slightest. Alfie hadn't been able to tear his gaze away from you until the mention of Darby Sabini was brought to light. Alfie growled out quietly. He'd completely forgotten about that.

The floorboards thudded dully beneath the gangster's footsteps. His brown boots, laced poorly and torn on the sides, caused the contents on the desk to rattle visibly. Lifting yourself off of the sofa so you could catch the picture frame that wiggled too close to the edge, you stiffened almost instantly beneath Alfie's gaze. It was penetrating and curious, demanding to know what you were doing. He'd told you to stay on the sofa and now, here you were, sauntering across the room toward his desk. Clutching your coat securely around your body, your eyes lifted to the man as he continued to stare.

"I'm just grabbing the photo before it falls." Your usual soft, sweet tone had been replaced with one that sounded a lot more normal. Nobody in the workplace knew about the fact that Alfie was an absolute slut for being called daddy and you were his pathetically sweet little girl. Biting on your bottom lip as you snatched the frame from the table, you folded the back of it flat and set it in the center, before moving over to the sofa and settling back down. His eyes finally left you when you were situated back on the fluffy cushions.

"If that's all, Ollie, you'd best be on your way, right. You run up here, yeah, right before Sabini and hit the door three times, mate." His hand waved Ollie away without hesitation. The tall, brunette in the doorway tipped his head in understanding before slowly backing out of the room. He closed the door quietly and trudged down the stairs to stand guard at the front. Alfie looked to you the second the lad was gone. "You, yeah." He pointed toward you. "What are you playing at? Getting up like that, yeah, when Ollie's in the fucking room. I told you to sit, didn't I?" Your brows lifted as you became the instant target for his frustration. You knew he was bothered because Sabini was coming and you weren't tucked away in the safety of his home.

"Sorry, daddy." You whispered underneath your breath in attempt to make the man feel even just a sliver of regret for speaking to you the way he was. He wasn't shouting, but his tone was stern and it really didn't need to be. "I.. thought the photo was going to fall and break." Alfie inhaled deeply before looking toward the picture that resides inside the glass. It was a photo of the pair of you from the previous year. His hand lifted to the back of his head, short nails scraping his scalp as he approached the couch. Lowering himself down at your side, he sat directly on top of all of the paperwork and moved his hand to your cheek. Guiding you forward and toward him, his lips pressed against yours for a few seconds before he mumbled out a soft apology against your lips. Alfie's lips were tender and warm, and when he kissed you, he really kissed you. Your hand lifted to the back of his neck in order to lug him back toward you when he started to pull away. The movement slow and sensual, no rush in either of your movements. You never wanted it to end. The urge to climb into his lap and straddle his broad body was strong, but you were meant to be behaving, so you made no movement to try and work him up before his big meeting. Your free hand lifted to the front of his white shirt. Tracing the thin material with your nail, you licked at his lips before pulling away with a quiet hum of delight. "Apology accepted." The man's grin would've been considered out of place to the men downstairs, but to you it was right where it was suppose to be and god, you loved when he smiled.

"Right, pet. We, yeah, we need to talk about what's gonna fucking happen here in an hour." His hand moved to your back, fingers gliding along the material of your coat as he sat at your side. "Sabini, right, he's very dangerous, and I don't want you anywhere near him. But," he clenched his jaw. "I can't leave you, can I, all by yourself up here because that's just as fucking risky. So you, pet, you, yeah, are going to tag along with me to this fucking meeting and play pretend for the day." There was a brief pause before he began speaking again. "Youll be my assistant. Don't speak to Sabini. All you do is what I say. Nothing out of the ordinary." His voice held an undertone of plea, one that you couldn't ignore. When it came to business, Alfie's rules had to be followed. If they weren't followed, one of you could wound up hurt. Nodding obediently, you slowly shifted your body. Pulling your legs up and on to the sofa, you knelt up before rotating to face him.

"Anything you say, Mr. Solomons." Alfie's brows lifted. Hearing you say his last name in such a professional manner sent a surge of delight throughout his body. Swallowing quietly, the hand he had on your back slid south to rest on your ass. Brushing his fingertips lazily along the rounded surface, he slowly tipped his head back and looked down at his hand, eyeing the coat you wore. It was in the way. You placed your small hands on his shoulders before slowly adjusting your legs so that you were situated directly on his right thigh. The man let out a quiet grunt before slipping his hand inside the heavy material you wore. Gripping the bottom of your dress, he rolled the mess of fabric up to your hips so that it wasn't in the way. It was an unspoken agreement that the both of you wanted one another, but it was too close to the meeting and he couldn't risk someone stumbling in and catching his little girl undressed. He knew there was plenty of time to fool around above the clothes though, so he didn't stop you when he felt your hips angle toward his own. His curious blue eyes dropped to your breasts for a moment before sliding down to your waist.

"Pet." He ground out quietly. "Let's not forget, right, how uncontrollably loud you are." He whispered before looking up at you when you shuffled even closer. Your toes curled inside the dark boots you wore, lips parted as your breathing began to pick up. You weren't even doing anything yet, but just thinking about what was to come got you all flustered and excited. Without warning, you dipped your hips forward before dragging them back. Rubbing yourself against his thigh, you hunched forward and buried your lips in his beard. Kissing along his fuzzy jaw, you whimpered out breathily against his skin when you repeated the previous motion. Grinding against his thigh with no intention of stopping until you'd reached orgasm, you set your hands on the back of his neck, clasping them together so you had a sturdy surface to hold on to. Alfie turned his head to the side and tipped it down in the slightest so that instead of kissing his jaw, you were forced to kiss his lips. The man adjusted his thighs in the slightest, but only so that you had more room to pleasure yourself. His hand brushed along the inside of your dress, fingers grazing your bare thigh now. He let his hand move back to its place on your bum after a few seconds though so he could assist you. Gripping your ass firmly, he moaned out against your lips before helping you slide along his trousers. His free hand rested on your bent knee, lazily tracing it as you rubbed yourself repeatedly back and forth. He could see the thin layer of sweat that was starting to coat your cheeks. Your skin looked stickier and thin wisps of your hair we're staying in place against your hot skin. Opening your mouth as you began to move just a little bit faster, you lifted your lips and pressed them against his ear. Tracing the curve with your tongue, you bit his lobe gently when you reached it.

"Daddy.." You moaned out airily. A shiver of want slid through Alfie, one that made his body visibly quake. He closed his eyes and focused on the movements of your hips. He was enjoying this almost as much as you.

"Good girl." He finally spoke, which seemed to only urge you on. He placed his hand higher on your leg and adjusted his grip on your bum. "Youre so fucking beautiful." He spoke audibly, no quietness to his words. You whimpered out softly before moving your face to his neck. He sensed how loud your breathing was getting and how many sounds were slipping into those whiny little puffs of air. "Be a good girl, yeah, and cum for daddy." This time he whispered directly in your ear. Goosebumps scattered along your skin, making you groan out at the delicious feeling. It didn't take much longer before your hips which had been steadily and eagerly rubbing against him began to spasm with your climax. You held your breath to restrain from crying out which Alfie let out a soft growl at. He didn't want you to try and be silent. He didn't care what anybody downstairs thought. With a shaky sigh and droopy eyes, you slumped against his body, tummy moving in and out quickly with your breaths. He wouldn't get on to you like he should, you were only trying to be good and not make a scene, but he'd be sure and tell you for future reference, there was no need to try and be silent — especially by holding your breath. The door in the corner shook once more beneath Ollie's tightly curled fist and before he could open the door, Alfie spoke up, halting him. "Be down in a fucking minute lad. Take him downstairs, yeah."

————

Alfie wore an ego infused smile as he made his way around the corner and into the dusty room. The wooden table that Sabini was sat at wasn't the sturdiest looking but it had been placed in the room last minute as a section for the meeting to take place. Sabini wouldn't ever be invited up to Alfie's office for that was where he met with men he trusted and this Italian was the biggest threat he'd ever known. His elbows were folded atop the surface, black leather gloves clasped together as he eyed the bearded man who moved into the room and then you, the girl who trailed along behind him. Sabini smirked sickeningly before pressing his palms into the surface so he could push himself up to a standing position.

"Alfie!" He exclaimed. His arms opened widely, palms toward the ceiling and chest puffed out as if Alfie was one of his greatest friends and deserved a royal greeting. Your eyes narrowed in the slightest, scanning the men that sat on either side of their boss. They both wore bored expressions, lips pulled into thin lines as they stared straight ahead. Neither of them looked like they wanted to be here. Their hands were in their laps, no doubt resting on the guns they had tucked away in their coat pockets. Ollie insisted that on the walk into the room he'd checked the men for weapons and hadn't found anything, but neither you, nor Alfie, went into the room with your guard down.

"Sabini." Alfie's gruff voice bounced along the walls. Adjusting his grip on the cane he cradled, he moved with confidence toward the bloke. Approaching the chair in front of him, Alfie lowered himself down on to the creaky wood before looking toward you. With two fingers, he ushered you forward and then pointed to the empty seat at his side.

"Who's this?" The Italian spoke up. Tipping his hat toward you. The gray material looked as if it were about to fall off of his head from the movement. You ignored the urge to giggle and directed your stare down at the table. Pressing your knees together, you lifted the pen that Alfie had given you and began to doodle on the paper that you cradled in your lap. Alfie's name was drawn out prettily across the page and hearts lined the border of each letter. The man looked south toward your lap before slowly, with his cane, he discreetly nudged your leg with the wood. You lifted your gaze to him briefly before looking toward the man who sat opposite your daddy. Clueless as to what the man wanted you to write down, you set the pen between your lips and gently suckled on the end. Legs swinging lazily, you humphed beneath your breath when you felt Alfie's cane once more nudge your thigh. He was trying to get you to sit still. Sabini paid close attention to you for a few moments before he slowly looked back to Alfie when the gangster spoke.

"My assistant. But she's none of your business." Alfie answered simply. Darby nodded once in understanding. He didn't want bad blood so he wouldn't pry further.

"I came around, Alfie, because I wanted to say a few things." His dark eyes scanned the man's face before he shifted in his seat. He knew Alfie wasn't the most patient gent out there, so he was probably only a few seconds away from having an outburst at the lengthy pause Sabini let linger. the Italian instantly began speaking again when the man across from him adjusted his grip on his cane. "I wanted to come round to say I'm sorry. About the Jew thing." His hand ushered to the side, a soft usher to the past. Alfie lifted his brows at the surprising apology, one he hadn't expected. The last time he'd seen the Italian, the bloke had been running his mouth, spewing words he shouldn't have been spewing.

You, bored off the conversation taking place already were lazily picking at the loose strings on Alfie's trousers. Tugging the strands one by one, you dropped them on the floor the second they were pulled free from the fabric. Alfie lowered his hand and discreetly grabbed ahold of your own, ceasing your fidgeting.

"Write that down, lass." He muttered before narrowing his eyes. "And, right, you write down my bookies, yeah, all our bookies can go back to Epsom." His words clearly struck a nerve in the blonde man sat beside Sabini for the chap's lips parted and he leaned forward as if he were about to speak. "I'd think twice, lad, cause I wasn't speaking to you, was I." Sabini set his hand on Sewell, the blonde man at his side, halting his urge to be defensive as per usual.

"Bookies, check." Darby nodded his head once. He needed Alfie on his good side seeing as Tommy Shelby was invading his fucking city. He narrowed his eyes before slowly taking a few deep breaths to try and arrange his thoughts. He needed Alfie's help as well, so keeping the Jew before him calm was ideal. Alfie wore a smug grin before looking toward you as you scribbled on a new page. 'Sabini apologized. Bookies back in Epsom'. Resisting the urge to add hearts to the page as you had done to the paper that said Alfie's name, you bit your bottom lip and lifted your gaze to the door in the corner when it open with a loud groan. The rusted brown handle creaked beneath the turning movement before the heavy metal hit the wall with a soft thud. A tall, brunette girl with freckles covering her features and eyes as green as emeralds made her way into the room. The dress she wore was skintight, enhancing her curves. The front of her dress dipped low, exposing her cleavage to all the greedy men in the room. Her dark locks bounced against her shoulders, red nails tracing the silver chain that circled her neck. You straightened in your seat beside Alfie, defensively moving a little bit closer to him. His brown eyes were glued to the girl but you couldn't read his gaze because of your position. He narrowed his eyes, squinting toward her. Who the hell was she and what the hell was she doing here? His brows arched before his attention slid back to Sabini.

"I assume, yeah, rightfully so, she's yours, innit?" He leaned back before folding his arms. His boots scuffed against the cement and his cane thudded noisily against the floor. She was definitely a distraction, he knew that right away. He tapped his cane against the floor twice, a signal for Ollie to be on guard. The nervous lad already was, fingers tracing the revolver he had tucked away inside his jacket pocket. Sabini nodded once.

"Your assumption would be correct." He clicjed his tongue before standing. His hand brushed along the girl's back before he nudged her gently forward and in front of him. "Rose. This is Alfie. Alfie, Rose." Alfie's eyes ran along her features before he slowly shifted in his seat.

"And what's Rose doing here, then? This is a meeting, yeah?" Alfie stood, defensive and ready to withdraw his own revolver if necessary. You remained seated. The threat you felt was easy to swallow down because you knew Alfie loved you more than anything and what the two of you shared, he wouldn't be able to find with anyone else. Your pen began to glide along the page once more, swirling and curving as you wrote out his name again, bored by the girl's entrance. She was beautiful and that's why you didn't stare. The heat on the back of your neck was a warning of how sad you were becoming. Your lower lip trembled in the slightest at the very thought of Alfie thinking about a woman.

Sabini smiled slowly. "I need you to look after her for me. Just for a few days. Tommy Shelby is after my dear niece and I'm not having it." His hand pressed against her back as if pushing her discreetly further forward. "I want her out of sight for just a while so the bloke will keep his hands and eyes to himself. I can't have my family mingling with the enemy. You help me out, and I'll owe you big time, my dear old friend." Sabini already knew the answer would be yes because if it wasn't, well, all hell would break loose. Darby extended his hand for a firm handshake, sealing the deal. Alfie's hand was limp, lips parted.

"Mate, just because i give her a place to stay, right, listen closely, I'm not going out of my way to protect her." His arms folded, a brief moment of hesitation. He really didn't want Rose to be staying with the pair of you because that meant an invasion of privacy and a bunch of acting. He wanted to spend the rest of the day with his baby and now.. it didn't seem like that would be very possible. His hand shook Darby's when the rules were made clear and with that, the Italian tipped his hat toward you once more before piling out of the establishment, leaving Rose behind.

"Right." Alfie looked toward you before back to the brunette stood on the opposite side of the table. "Lass, you're going to spend the day, yeah, with Ollie. Then when it's time to head home.. to my home, I'll come get you." The black coat he wore swished with his movements as he turned on his heel. His cane hit the floor loudly, the thuds mingling with his footsteps. "Come, Y/N." His voice shook the corridor as he left the room, briefly peering over his shoulder to ensure you were obeying. Solemnly, you did. Rising, you didn't look toward Rose, you clutched the papers to your chest and followed after the man, eyes low. The cracks in the floor and the stains that accompanied the cement became much more interesting than the gangster that walked a few feet ahead of you. Climbing the stairs, as he did, you clutched on to the rail with an inaudible sigh. The door creaked open before closing behind the pair of you. Alfie hauled off his coat and hung it on the rack in the corner before extending his arm toward you, fingers outstretched as he waited for you to hand over the papers. You lifted a brow before handing them over. He tossed the one with the actual notes on to his desk and cradled the one you'd doodled his name on. Leaning against the ledge behind him, his sky colored eyes roamed the sheet. You watched the corners of his lips twitch before he folded it up and pushed it into his pocket. He would be taking that home with him. He moved around the furniture and lowered himself down to get busy, very aware of your penetrative, angry gaze.

"Stop staring." He muttered hoarsely. His eyes were fixated on his cluttered desk. Opening the bottom drawer beside his right leg, he hauled the heavy thing open noisily before pushing various different, unimportant items into the cabinet.

"M'not staring. I'm waiting for you to address the situation which just took place downstairs." The man's eyes shot to you then. Where had his sweet little girl gone? Leaning back in the creaky chair, he folded his hands together over his belly before squinting toward you. Your tone was far too serious and your question too smart.

"Sorry, pet." He sucked his bottom lip in and chewed on it before standing after he pondered why the hell you were acting so.. different than what he was use to. "Right, you-" You cut him off.

"Alfie. If you think I'm going to be able to call you daddy and sir and even go home with you when you've got that — woman trailing along behind you, then you haven't thought this through very well, have you?" Folding your arms defensively over your chest, you stared up at the man as he approached. He couldn't punish you in any other way because the previous night he'd taken all your toys due to the way you'd been misbehaving. Now.. he had nothing to do. Calling him by his first name, talking back, cutting him off. You were being very disrespectful and you could feel that he didn't appreciate it. Not in the slightest. Before he had a chance to speak up and threaten you with a punishment, your hand lifted to his chest, halting him. "What're you gonna do?" Your voice was much breathier. "Spank me?" Challenging him, you gently pushed him back before biting your cheek as you backed away and retreated over to the sofa. Alfie was fuming then.

"How about I, yeah, fuck the pretty little lass downstairs?" He placed his hand on the table at his side before leaning back and against it. "Would that punishment be enough?" He watched the way your eyes flickered before your entire demeanor changed. Your shoulders slumped and your voice grew softer.

"You think she's pretty?" The innocent tone and the sweet expression on your face made him puff his chest out. Happy that you were behaving like his little girl again, he clenched his jaw at his poor choice to compliment the female downstairs. You didn't bother commenting on the fact that he said he'd sleep with her. You both knew that was a lie. He'd never even look at anyone else, let alone let them touch him.

"No." He spoke up quietly before moving toward you. Kneeling down in front of your seated body, he set his hands on your thighs. "Right, I don't, I'm just.." his eyes dropped to your lap. "I've got to fucking do this, pet, you know? Yeah, because I don't want enemies, constantly up my fucking ass, do I?" You lifted your hands to his cheeks, lazily caressing his facial hair with a pout. "She's only staying a few days, pet. And she, right, she's gonna have to sleep on the sofa because I'm afraid there's no room in my bed. My pretty baby likes to fucking take up all the space, now doesn't she?" Your skin grew warm before with a slow smile you leaned closer to him. Hunching forward so your lips could brush over his own, you sighed gently.

"I'm not going to be able to talk to you how I wanna." You whispered against his lips before slowly leaning back. Slumping against the cushion, you eyed the man under an intent gaze as he remained settled between your legs.

"Yes, you fucking can. Right, who cares what she thinks, pet." He leaned in and brushed his lips against your head. "Stop fucking worrying, right. You do what you want, little one." When he began to rise up and off of the floor, you gripped the front of his white button down and drew him into you. Your mouths skimmed each other, a very slow and time consuming brush of the lips which felt good enough to make you press your legs together.

"I love you, daddy." You mumbled out, hot breaths mingling with his own. He placed his palms on the underside of your legs before smoothly lifting you.

"Let's head home." He told you quietly before moving to the desk. It wasn't as if he could carry you from the room, past all the men downstairs, so you lowered your legs to the ground to give him a chance to grab his necessities. The black trenchcoat and the tophat he always wore. His cane. His papers. He turned toward you, signaling that he was ready to go. You made no movement though.

"Daddy. I have a question." The tone of your voice told him your question was one that he'd enjoy. It had a change in pinch as you referred to him. A higher one, more playful. The man lifted a brow as he stared down at you, waiting patiently for you to continue. A quiet hum was all you received. "What would it feel like," You stepped toward him in the slightest. "to be spanked with him?" Pointing toward the cane he held in his palm, the man's lips parted and his eyes clouded over with confusion. He wasn't sure how to answer that or why you had a sudden interest in it. One minute you were fussy because of the guest who'd be staying with you and the next, you're asking to be spanked with his walking stick. On one hand, he wanted to bend you over the desk and let you feel it right now, but on the other, his little friend was wooden and sturdy and would leave painful bruises on your delicate skin so it made him hesitant.

"You, yeah, little one have got such a pain kink, haven't you?" His hand lifted to the back of your head. Gently drawing you toward him with a lazy smile, he leaned in, lips pressing against your ear. "We can try it out, hm?" The kiss he pressed against you was short and chaste before he began to drag you along toward the door. He could feel the excitement that flooded you as you had a little skip in your step. Fingers laced and eyes set dead ahead, you tried to contain the giddy feeling that filled you. You had to be on your best behavior today so that he would stick to his word and spank you with the cane, your brows furrowed — or did you need to behave extremely badly so he had no choice but to use his little friend on your sensitive flesh to teach you a lesson. With a crinkle between yours brows and your bottom lip sucked in between your teeth, you began to imagine the different scenarios and what good behavior versus bad behavior would get you. Good behavior meant Alfie would go easy on you, he would be cautious and patient with the spankings. Agitated and infuriated Alfie would hit you without warning, explaining to you that you deserved this because of how bad you'd been. A tingle of delight raced along your spine and you adjusted your hand in his own. Bad behavior it would be, definitely bad behavior.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3K 1.4K 28
{peter parker} {spiderman} {tom holland} {2018-2019 era}
209K 3.1K 124
Long/Medium Tom Holland imagines, requests are happily accepted :) Highest rankings: 321 in #peterparker 346 in #tomholland
117K 2.9K 77
These our Dan and Phil imagines! Thank you for reading and we are taking requests! These stories are so fun to write so I hope you enjoy! COMPLETED
4.5K 18 15
the title says it all.. hope you enjoy it! ❤️