Teacher ✎ Shawn Mendes

By britishcvnts

I know what Mr. Mendes and I are doing is so wrong but why does it feel so right. More

disclaimer
cast
✎1✎
✎2✎
✎3✎
✎5✎
✎6✎
✎7✎
✎8✎
✎9✎
✎10✎
✎11✎
✎12✎
✎13✎
✎14✎
✎15✎
✎16✎
✎17✎

✎4✎

1.6K 37 9
By britishcvnts

*not edited

"Mr. Mendes is so sexy, I'm happy he has lunch duty today," Rose says looking at him while he looks down at his phone. I really don't understand why the teachers are even here they never pay attention to any of us during lunch. This school isn't really known for their fights so it's like them being here is unnecessary. I don't mind if it means I can look at him though.

"He's the forbidden fruit your parents warn you about," I say.

"Yeah, such a shame I can't have a piece," Paris pouts.

"That's only because you're with Greyson, I'm sure if you were single you'd already have taken a bite," I tease, even though it's true.

"Oh shut up," she laughs throwing a fry at me.

"I'm still jealous that you get to spend a hour with him alone for the next few days."

"It might be longer than that actually," I say smiling at the memory of yesterday.

I climb up the ladder to staple some papers that have some writing tips around the room, as I get to the last one I begin to feel faint and lose my balance falling off the ladder. This is it, I know I'm going to break something when I hit the ground. Suddenly everything stops and my mind goes blank, I take a deep breath and open my eyes.

Two arms lift me up and topaz eyes entice my own. Mr. Mendes carries me to the reading couch he has in the back of the classroom. He gently lays me down and looks at me like I'm a porcelain China doll.

"Talia, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine just a little dizzy," I mumble.

"Did you eat today?" I had breakfast but I wasn't hungry during lunch so I didn't eat a terrible mistake.

"I skipped lunch," I tell him and he nods. He walks to his desk looking through his satchel and pulls out a protein bar.

"It's not much but you need some food," he says handing me the snack and I immediately open it.

"Thanks, sorry if I scared you," I say, I've never seen someone as worried as him at this moment.

"It's fine darling, I'm just glad you're alright." Mr. Mendes calling me darling makes something spark within something no other teacher has ever done.

"I'm just glad you were here to catch me, I would have surely broken something."

"I'll be happy to catch you anytime then," he jokes and I want to believe there's some deeper truth in that.

"Thank you for all the help, my classroom is finally done," he speaks after I was done eating.

"No problem, I enjoyed working with you. Probably my favorite teacher so far," I say and he grows a smirk on his face.

"Is that so. And why am I your favorite exactly? Is it my handsome good looks or maybe my humor. Oh I know it's my ass isn't," he jokes and I playfully shoved him.

"Tell me I've heard all of those things before, but what do you think of me."

"People have said you have a nice ass to your face," I giggle and he nods laughing. After our laughter dies down I answer him.

"It's because you show so much passion in what you love. You actually show us you are here because you want to be you want to shape the minds of the future. You inspire me Mr. Mendes and no other teacher has done that before," I tell him and by our proximity I could practically kiss him right now. By his eyes faltering between my eyes and lips I believe he was thinking the same.

He clears his throat before stepping back and walking towards his desk. I sigh, part of me really wanted to kiss him but then again he is my teacher.

"No student has ever said that to me, Talia. I wish more did, I wish more were like you." He says smiling at me. "Look this is only my second year of teaching, first time teaching high school. I would like it if you could help me make copies and grade somethings during your off period if you're interested."

"Yeah, I'd love that," I said gathering my belongings the hour was almost up and I had to take my brother home.

"Great, I'll see you Monday, I have something tomorrow night so I'll be leaving early."

"Monday it is. Also what grade did you teach before coming here, quite curious what students commented on your ass?" I tease.

"8th grade, those girls were so cocky it was almost adorable," he laughs and I join in before waving goodbye.

"No way can't believe you're going to his personal assistant," I told them what happened, leaving all the details out of course because that's something I'd like to keep between Mr. Mendes and me.

"Ugh what I give to be with that gorgeous man," Rose sighs.

"It's nothing really, I'll mainly just be doing tasks for him," I say trying to downplay it, it's all I can think about doing.

"Yeah and those tasks can end up you being on your knees in front of him s—"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence you perv," I say throwing a crouton at Paris. Suddenly Greyson comes and sits next to her and wraps his arms around her.

"Hey ladies are y'all coming to Franks tonight," he asks." Rose nods but I don't.

"Can't got my family dinner with the new neighbors tonight," I tell him.

"Oh yeah that is tonight, tell us how it goes. I need to know if this neighbor will snitch if we try to have a party at your place," Rose says.

"Why does that matter we never had parties at my place?" I ask.

"That's only because you're parents never take a trip out of the city. If they do we are totally having a party there, your house is the biggest out of all of ours." All that was true but the odds of both my parents going somewhere for the weekend is slim.

✺✺✺

I walk into my house with Kai behind me and the kitchen was a mess. My mom was preparing a lot of food, was there a family living next door that I don't know about. I assumed it was only one person living there because I haven't seen anyone except their dog they leave in the back yard sometimes.

"Dinner will be at 6:30 be ready!" She warns. I go upstairs and strip out of my jeans before taking a quick nap. I wake up exactly six so I hop into the shower considering all I need to do is throw on a nice dress. After drying myself I wrapped the towel around and make sure it's secure before leaving the bathroom. On my way to my room, I bumped into someone almost making us both fall.

"Oh I'm sorry," they say rushed and I felt something between my thighs. I knew that voice and if I look up I'll be correct. "Talia," He says surprised.

"Hey," I say before I quickly leave before he could say anything else. Nothing more awkward than running into your teacher in nothing but a towel. I go to my room and change into the dress I typically wear for dinners like these— a flowy blue sundress.

It was time for dinner so I went downstairs and to the dining room to see everyone seated. "Oh Shawn this is my daughter, Talia," my dad says. The only sit left was directly across Mr—Shawn.

"I actually already know her, she's one of my students," Shawn says with a smile as I sit down.

"Oh that's nice," my mother says. "Did you know he was our neighbor Talia?"

"Had no idea," I say. I wonder why I didn't connect the dots not many people live in this city. Also, why was he upstairs before dinner? Can't say he needed to use the bathroom right when he came he leaves next door, he could have used it before he left. Did he know I was his neighbor and just acted like he didn't know? So many questions I need answered.

"So what do you teach?" My dad asks him.

"English."

"Oh that's Talia favorite subject, probably gonna end up her favorite teacher." My mother says.

"Why you say that?" He smiles.

"You're young, handsome, Talia easily could have a crush."

"Mom!" I groan.

"Just teasing sweetie." Can this dinner be over yet? I've felt enough embarrassed for one night. During the dinner, my parents focused mainly on Shawn since he was our guest so I decided to check my messages. Some from Rose on the dinner. Paris on our biology homework and Eli who's I only cared about.

Eli 💖

I wish you were here.

Paris and Greyson won't stop sucking face.

The twins keep arguing about the best Queen song.

Please save me from this hell.

I slightly laugh at the messages and suddenly everyone was looking at me, crap.

"What's so funny?" Shawn asked.

"Oh nothing," I downplay. I don't want him or my parents knowing about Eli and me yet.

"Come on just tell us." My mom pushes. "Is it that boy you wanted to go out with tonight?" Oh no she just fired a bullet. Is it just me or did Shawn looked upset for a split second?

"What boy!" My dad raises his voice.

"It's no one dad calm down," I say but suddenly my brat brother grabs my phone and runs to the other side of the table.

"Eli, you like that dude with a sleeve of tattoos." I'm seriously about to kill Kai.

"Tattoos? How old is this boy!" My dad gets frustrated again. Dear God, Shawn's witnessing all of it.

"He's 18 like me. Kai give me my phone!" He shrugs and tosses it to me. Luckily I caught it before it falls in my mash potatoes.

"Shawn do you know this Eli?" My dad asks.

"Yes, he's in one of my classes. He's a good guy, and he likes you a lot considering every time I give the class a small writing assignment he writes about you." Shawn tells me. He's given us a writing assignment this whole week and Eli has been writing about me that's sweet.

"Well, I still need to meet him if y'all are dating." My dad says.

"We aren't dating right now just talking." I clarify considering my business is out in the open might as well clear things up. "I'm going to my room now." I sigh and start heading upstairs. But not before I heard Shawn say he needs to use the bathroom. as I reach the top of the stairs he pulls me against the wall and looks into my eyes.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"No, my family keeps embarrassing me in front of my teacher. I'm sorry for tonight you'd probably weren't expecting this."

"Well no, but nothing you're parents said has made me think any different. And if you want Eli who seems too obsessed in my opinion then have him." I nod.

"Thanks Mr. Mendes."

"Please Shawn when we're not in school."

"Okay, have a good night Shawn."

"Sweet Dreams Talia," He says before going back downstairs and telling my parents he should get going.

✵✵✵✵✵

Long chapter, better enjoy while you can because soon as I get a lot of school work they might not be as long.

Vote and comment for more updates.

Ily❦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 20.9K 75
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.2M 51.3K 97
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
221K 14.4K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
81.1K 2.3K 69
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...