WASTE • Carl Grimes

Por trashnut

In which they meet in a world that has gone to waste. [ Carl Grimes ] Más

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Ninteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thank You

Important

25.7K 156 14
Por trashnut

UPDATE: PLSSS keep in mind that i was a CHILD when I wrote this so not everything is perfect 😭THANKS!!

READ THE TAGS BEFORE YOU GET INTO THIS!!!!

This story is inspired by amc's The Walking Dead.

I do not own any of the characters present in this book.

This book is made up of my own imagination and isn't a ' ripoff ' of someone else's work. If you happen to come across a book with a similar storyline, please do inform me before accusing me of plagiarism.

Enjoy :)

-L

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

86.8K 2K 33
"And I'd walk through the shadows of death just to be with you." "Damn, why am I so poetic?" Sequel to Despite The Pain Season 3 I own nothing except...
23.9K 944 20
Complete. Short and fun to read! Set immediately after "Goblet of Fire". After the dreadful outcome of his fourth year, Harry finds a way to turn ba...
15.6K 331 25
after (y/n)'s mysterious father passed hes felt strange ever since,his father told him to see master Wu to begin his training as a ninja he met frien...
216K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...