Coming To Terms: A Sirius Osw...

By acuphoria

Many people fall in love everyday. But it's never easy to understand what love is, what it feels like, or wha... More

Part 1: Just like Any Other Morning
Part 2: Prepping Food Is Only Better When Your Making It for Hot Guys
Part 3: Daydreaming and Cooking Just Dont Mix
Part 4: Confusion
Part 5: What Am I Doing?
Part 6: Understanding What Is and What Isn't
Part 7: The Party
Part 8: So..What Happened?
Part 10: Distraction
Part 11: Enemy Territory
Part 12: Reality
Part 13: Head to Head
Part 14: Reality - Pt 2
Part 15: Self Defense with Studs
Part 16: The Things I Must Do
Part 17: Stubborn
Part 18: Preparing for Battle
Part 19: Ransom
Part 20: The End of All Ends
Part 21: Eternal

Part 9: The Aftermath of the Beginning

544 15 1
By acuphoria

(Kelly P.O.V)

It had officially been three days since the "incident" at the party, and though mostly everything (including my head injury) was feeling back to normal, my life truly didn't feel so normal anymore. The day after I slept with Sirius went well; I went about my normal activities and duties without any questions or concerns as to where he and I disappeared to that night. I got the few curious and plotting looks from the Black Army gang, but nothing I couldn't quickly turn my eyes away from or pretend I didn't notice...

But that was nothing compared to what was going on now.

As I walked down the hallway with a basket of folded aprons, reusable gloves, rags and other kitchen supplies that had just been washed in the laundry, I was relishing the fact that this entire hallway was clear. Not an Army member in sight. I sighed in relief. Finally, peace and quiet amidst the craziness the past day had brought.

Within this peace, I began to think about the last few days. Things were definitely off with the Black Army members. But Sirius was one of the ones I just couldn't crack. We had an intimate night that night, yes. But since then, it seemed his plan of secrecy was to act as if we were acquaintances.
I hardly saw him! And if I did, he would pass by with a nod or a cool smile, then disappear off to his next war task. We hadn't even spoken a full conversation since that night. If I tried to start a conversation, he would focus on me for only a moment before admitting he had to be somewhere and leaving.
I had wondered if maybe he was embarassed? Or shy? I knew him as the cool and slick Army general, but I didn't really know him, emotionally. I'll admit it was kind of disappointing. This whole dream plan I had of us getting together and dating..well, it hadn't happened and I wondered if it ever would. At this rate, it felt like I had taken one step forward, but then two steps back..

However, my thoughts were suddenly cut short way to soon. One of the closed wood doors near the end of the hallway suddenly opened slowly, just a tiny amount. It was so suspicious - I knew immediately it was them.

My happy mood instantly turned annoyed and unimpressed. I stopped mid step and stood, watching the door. The door creaked open a little more, and a few tufts of pink hair peaked out. A pair of bright pink eyes and a corner of a nose accompanied poked out from the edge of the door. They looked straight at me.

I sighed, annoyed.

"I KNOW YOUR IN THERE FENRIR."
I called out, my tone speaking to my current mood.
A few sudden rustles sounded behind the door, along with a mix of giggling, whispering, and shuffling. I watched Fenrir's eyes widen behind the door, then his head popped back inside before the door fully opened. Luka emerged first, a bright pink blush and an irritated look on his face.

"Guys, stop forcing me to hide in there." He growled, folding his arms then walking away.
"I really don't care to find out what happened." He mumbled in frustration, not even looking at me as he hit the left turn in the hallway and walked off.

Fenrir emerged second. Followed by Seth, both of them tripping over eachother as Seth seemed to push Fenrir out of the room.

"TRAITOR!" Seth called as he shook his fist at Luka's disappearing figure.

Fenrir turned to me first, us now communicating from afar.

"I don't know what your talking about Alice. We were discussing army strategies." He shrugged his shoulders dramatically. Oh he was so lying.
I took this time to walk closer so I wasn't yelling. Seth watched me walk closer and stepped behind Fenrir, as if to hide.

"I don't enjoy being followed you know. You've been doing this for days now." My voice was firm.

"We aren't following you! And we've been so busy with the war Alice..☆" Seth retorted, the annoyance in his face looking more and more forced as time went on.

"Like Fenrir said, we were planning lunch.."

"Nooo! I said Army strategies you idiot!" Fenrir exasperated.

"I thought we agreed on saying it was lunch! Ugh Fenrir your so bad at this!" Seth raised his voice in irritation.

Before I could even put a word in, the two were now arguing profusely.
This was how it had been since the party. As days went on, Seth, Fenrir and the rest of the gang seemed to make up their minds about what they think happened when Sirius and I disappeared the other night. And though I wasn't sure what their suspicions were, I wasn't about to let them find out. After all Sirius and I agreed to keep it a secret. But man, were these guys nosey...

The arguing continued and as it did, my annoyance grew more and more.

"ENOUGH!" I finally snapped.

The two immediately hushed, then Seth jumped to me, taking my hands in his and holding them as he stared, starry-eyed at me.

"Alice, just tell us what happened after the party. Did you and Sirius really..?♡"

I couldn't stop my cheeks from instantly blushing. I closed my eyes angrily.

"Nothing happened, I told you."

"She's lying!" Fenrir called behind Seth.

"Just tell us and we promise we won't tell a soul. How was he? Was he gooood?♡" Seth was smirking devilishly.

"UGH! Seth!!" My voice whined way more than I had intended and my blush was now covering my entire face and neck. I was losing composure. I needed to be out of this conversation. I threw my hands out to cover Seth's mouth, and dropped the basket, us now beginning a friendly wrestle while Fenrir laughed from behind.
"Darnit Seth! Nothing happened-!"

My yells at Seth and my attempts to cover his mouth were suddenly cut off when I heard footsteps coming from the hallway behind Fenrir. The three of us hushed immediately, the boys turning to look back to see who was approaching.

Low and behold, the one person I didn't want to see turned the corner and paused.

"What is all this rucus.." Sirius stood taller than both Fenrir and Seth, coming to pause behind them, and gosh was he gorgeous. I saw him look to Fenrir, then Seth, then me, and back again. His face did not look impressed to be having to talk to us about our behaviour.

"Oh! Sirius!-" Seth turned to stand infront of him and begin explaining, but Sirius inturrupted him.

"Stop yelling and pestering eachother. You all have work to do." He commanded the two men to get going with their duties and stop rambling. Then he looked at me.

"Alice, your laundry needs to be refolded."

I gazed at him, then looked down. My laundry was splayed across the floor by my feet, my basket having toppled over on its side when I dropped it.

"My laundry!" I sighed, my annoyance rising. I bent down and began picking up and refolding the clothes in the basket.

"I expect I won't have to speak to you all about this again." Sirius looked between the two men, then turned back around and began striding back towards the war room. The past few days things in the war had heated up, and I could tell from the dark circles under his eyes that Sirius hadn't been sleeping well, if at all. I resolved that his tone was a by-product of the stress he was under.

"Sirius! I have some suggestions for our next moves." Seth called and followed after his comrade.
This now left just Fenrir, whom immediately bent down to help me with the clothes.

"Alice, I'll help." The pink haired man began refolding the clothes and placing them in the basket.

"I'm sorry about Seth. Sometimes he gets carried away and I hop in on the action because it's just so much fun.." he mumbled, smirking to himself as he folded another apron.

"It can get pretty stressful having you lot following me, attempting to question me about the other night Fenrir.." I retorted with an irritated voice, not looking at him as I spoke. I wasn't quite happy with his and Seth's behavior. It was making things embarrassingly tough for me. I continued to fold and place more items in the basket, avoiding his eyes, when suddenly I felt a soft hand under my chin, pulling my gaze up from my task to meet Fenrir's eyes. He smiled a bright, warm smile that engulfed his entire face, and i suddenly felt my blush returning on my cheeks.

"I know, Alice. I truly am sorry for putting you in that position.." I then watched as Fenrir took one of my hands in both of his, and raised it to his lips, kissing the back of my palm affectionately.

.......

A spark of electricity rolled its way from my toes to the top of my head and I suddenly felt my whole body heat up.

"!!!!!!!!"

I paused, completely aghast. I had no idea what to do.

Fenrir suddenly chuckled softly.

"Please don't look so shocked. Though you are even more adorable when you stare at me like that.." he mused, staring straight into my eyes and completely nullifying any and all resentment I had towards him.

"F-Fenrir..." Was all I could mumble in my state of complete bashful shock.

He laughed softly once again then picked up the basket and rose to his feet, offering his hand in assistance to help me stand from my kneeling position.

"Come on. You've had a busy few days. How about we head into town and get some cheesecake from the bakery?"

After a moment I took his hand and allowed him to help me stand, shaking the surprise from my mind. The thought of some baked goods sounded perfect right now, and I was immediately flattered by the gesture. I could really use a day out. Between the ongoing war with the Red Army, the guys following me around and causing scenes, and the confusion around Sirius and what happened.. why wouldn't I go out for some desserts and distraction? It had been weeks since I last spent some time on the town with Fenrir.

"I would love to!" I chided happily, and we both began walking the opposite way from Sirius and Seth, whom were about to turn down the next hallway.

Unbeknownst to me, Sirius had been ignoring Seth as he spoke all along, going point by point through his war plan strategies. He continued to glance over his shoulder, back at Fenrir and Kelly as they spoke. He watched curiously as Fenrir kissed Kelly's hand and helped her up.

"Sirius! Are you even paying attention?" Seth barked at him.

"I am..." He mused, watching Fenrir walk with Kelly out of sight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510 10 34
Alex Watson was kind, independent and trustworthy Gryffindor; she was in the same year as the Marauders. However, she was not like other girls, she p...
45.4K 1K 48
Eileen Davies has a problem. She's falling in love with Sirius Black. ϟ Eileen has a straightforward approach to dealing with boys - she likes kissin...
4.7K 57 32
(COMPLETED STORY) FIRST BOOK IN THE EVERLASTING LOVE SERIES ⚠️MATURE CONTENT 18+⚠️ She was his...he was hers up until she wasn't... " what do you th...
578 21 10
I can't believe I am standing in front of you looking like this but if we're gonna Gain anything from this it's you make me the happiest man alive. H...