Royal Exemption || 김태형 || Ban...

By Amaranthine7722

From the lineage of royals who are recognized and privileged yet no longer in the position to rule the countr... More

A T T E N T I O N
The Young Monarch ♤
His and her Secret ♧
Not enough ◇
Smitten ♡
Naive ♧
Unearthly ♤
Punished ◇
My name is Charlie 😐 ♡
Innocence ♧
Jealousy ♤
Touch ◇
Spoiled ♡
Maybe not ♧
Got it? ♤
Kidnapped ◇
Sweet invasion ♡
Guarded ♧
Munchkins ♤
In denial ◇
Sad Charlie ♧
Amicable ♤
Special ◇
Backup ♡
Overprotective ♧
Terrified ♤
ㅠㅡㅠ ◇
Triggered ♧
♤♡◇♧
Wistful ♤
Mocked ◇
Reality bites ♧
Confession ♤
Estranged ◇
Bad thoughts ♡
Heartbreak ♧
Avalanche ♤
Shook ◇
Changes □
Secret place ♡
Threatened ♧
The last to know ♤
Distant ◇
Decisions □
invisible line ♡
Acceptance ♧
Breathe ♤
Consequences ♧
Regret ◇
Thoughts ♡
Feelings ♤
Troublemakers ♧
Delinquent ◇
Whatever ♤
Surprise ♧
Clandestine ◇
Stay ♡
I promise! ♤
Aggravated♧
Stupid girl ◇
Without consent ♤
No escape ♧
But you are... ♡
Doe eyes ♤
Ischgl ♧
Denial ◇
Bad tea ♤
Complicated ◇
You're Bad ♧
In Peril □
I found you ♡
Hmpf. ♤
Chaos ♧
Defiant ◇
Will you? ♧
Impulsive ◇
It ends here □
The Verdict ♤
Formality ♧
5 steps away ◇
The new mistress □
Irresistible ♤
'That thing' ♧
Loyalty ◇
Pinky swear ♡
Sweet escape ♤
Stalked ♧
Reconciliation gift ◇
Don't tell anyone ♤
Worthy ◇
Monstress ♤
Dejected ♧
Worries ◇
Old friend ♧
Rue ◇
10 steps away! ♡
Love Maze ♤
Invitation ◇
Blue ♧
Yorkshire ◇
Smug Fvckers ♤
Crushed ♧
Growing Pains ◇
Security ♤
Finally.♧
Fools ♡
Officially Korea's; Officially MINE ♤

Knots ♡

4.7K 283 46
By Amaranthine7722

•Charlie•

I feel bad that I acted that way in front of the prince yesterday. I guess it was still a little bit traumatic for me. I have seen life's misery from the other side of the border...witnessed people getting hurt...fortunately, not even once someone laid his/her hand on me. Aside from the injuries which occurred when I was a child due to my curiosity and of course, kids are expected to hurt themselves unintentionally when they play a lot, not a single adult hurt me.

My very first pain, which was intentionally inflicted by a person was from the prince himself.

I was terrified and I realized how my playmate back in the orphanage felt like when she was with her parents...they hurt her a lot. To make it worse, I learned that they weren't her real parents. When she arrive at the orphanage, she had lots of bruises. I sadly recalled how scared she was...and how we became good friends. The lady of the house would often say that we're alike in so many ways. I wonder where is she now? When we reached and crossed the border to China, we were separated. I hope she's okay...I hope she found people who will take care of her as well like how eomma and appa found me.

I slowly went down from the stairs and was surprised to find a lot of peach flowers which the prince pertained as 'Juliets', scattered around in dainty arrangements.

The sight instantly enlightened my mood. I glanced over the slightly opened window and smiled.

A beautiful sunny morning.

I held one and tugged a petal. I was on the verge of eating it when a voice startled me;

"Good morning!"

I awkwardly put the petal down and bowed.

"Sorry. Did I startle you?"

I sighed and embarrassingly looked away.

"Thank you for the flowers your highness..."

"I'm glad you like them. As much I want to eat breakfast with you, I have to leave early for a monarchial obligation..."

A different hair color again. Still good looking... ☺

"Well, Charlie...I came here to apologize for..."

"...I don't exactly know how to say this. What I did to you was pretty bad and...Charlie, I'm really sorry for lashing at you and hurting you. I shouldn't have done that and it was something I seriously regret. I hope you can forgive me."

He walked to my direction and looked down on me.

"To make it up to you..."

He bent down a little that I was a bit alarmed.

Is he going to kiss me?...but I'm not...

But he stopped as our faces were just a few inches away, moved his face on one side.

"You can hit me."

"I'm sorry your highness...but you want me to...hit you?..."

He poked his flawless cheek;

"Right here. Don't worry I can take it."

"But your highness..."

He winked at me;

"Come on. Don't be afraid. That's an order."

"Okay..."

I gently slapped his soft face.

"Hm."

He stood and eyed me.

"Are you scared that you might ruin your majesty's handsome face?...Okay just hit me on my arm..."

He offered me his arm that despite his suit, I can still figure out how manly it is.

"Okay Charlie, show me what you got."

I slapped him. At first it was gentle. But he kept on insisting that I should try harder. So in the end, my slaps had become punches.

"Oh yeah! Yeeees! Do it Charlie! Yeeees! I love it! Yaaaaaasss!"

Huh? 😐 why do I feel like he's enjoying it. I stopped and curiously eyed him.

"Your highness..."

"Hey, I was just kidding. Don't look at me like that... hahaha"

"Your highness...did you perhaps...enjoy being hit?"

"Ahhhhh, no Charlie. It was a joke...I kinda forgot you're still 'innocent' when it comes to that-"

"Joke your highness?...but it wasn't f-funny...I'm sorry. "

"W-well, it wasn't supposed to be funny it should make another person attracted in some way...It's a joke for adults...aiiiiish! someday you'll understand."

I slowly nodded  my head;

"Okay..."

The prince stood there and just gazed at me until he pulled out something from his pocket. He took my hand and slid a ring on my finger...

It's a ring that looks like a small knot...

He showed his';

His was a loose knot...

"Well, yeah, obviously these are knots...but we have different ones. I won't tell you why. Maybe..."

Why won't he tell me??

"Tell me your highness, what do they mean?"

*wink*

"비밀! (Secret)"

He left with a smile on his face but turned around again. He may have forgotten something.

"Ah, so...am I forgiven?..."

I stared down on my ring, looked at him and nodded.

"I promise...I won't do it again."

He caressed my face and after that, left.

I bowed as he departed. 

I'm happy that we're finally okay. I can see how sincere he was when he apologized. I guess I have to refrain opposing his opinions when it comes to sensitive topics like where I came from. Yoongi reprimanded me after the incident...but he also comforted me in a way a friend should.

"Young madame, it's time for breakfast."

•♡•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4.5K 50
"You. Are. Just. A Burden. Do. You. Understand?" "Thank you for everything. I am sorry that I am a burden for you." "Love, please don't leave me." "S...
19.3K 664 24
When celebrating after winning the Grand magical games once more 18 year Lucy Heartfeila, 19 year old Juvia Lockster and 15 year old Wendy Marvel hav...
20.3K 900 7
𝜊𝜊𝜊. ▎ 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓 . . . 𓂅 ┆ ↰ ㅤ ❨ ꕀ 𝑠𝑦𝑛𝑜𝑝𝑠𝑖𝑠 ・ | ・ 𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 ꕀ ❩ ㅤ ⤷ I wanted you to know That I a...
13.8K 204 10
Chat Noir is finally done with rejection he can't deal with the pain, and to top it all off the latest rejection is on the news... #29 in #Orange 10...