imagines || PJM

Par chubspjimin

how could so much love be inside of our park jimin? : ( Plus

disclaimer
1 : tease
2 : nothing like us
3 : anger
4 : stepbrother
5 : just a little bit of your heart
6 : gang
7 : anger pt. 2
8 : rumours
9 : mafia boss
10 : six promises
12 : finally
13 : jealousy
14 : another chance?
15 : lucky
16 : mr. park
17 : broken promises
18 : secret marriage
19 : truth or dare
20 : young and beautiful
21 : maybe
22 : broken promises 0.2
23 : too late
24 : euphoria
25 : childhood
26 : arduous
27 : proprietorial
28 : hiraeth
29 : indomitable
30 : redamancy
31 : confidential
32 : errant
33 : remedy
34 : our future
35 : always been you
36 : always been you 0.2
37 : always been you (finale)
38 : obsession
39 : the kiss
40 : love, y/n
41 : ink
42 : just this night
44 : the letter

11 : mafia boss pt. 2

254 1 0
Par chubspjimin

—jimin's pov—

today is my first day at the company i just bought and i honestly don't know how to exactly handle it properly. i can't believe that
y/n could drive me this crazy. i bought this company and killed his boss all because of jealousy, how fucked up that is? it's already eight o'clock in the morning and she's not yet still here. ten minutes later, someone knocked on my door thrice. letting the person go inside, a woman wearing a black dress showed up. gulping at the sight, our eyes met.

"i'm sorry for being late. is there any paperworks you have to give me?" she asked, holding the doorknob behind her. i shook my head, her head tilting in confusion.

"let's talk," she rolled her eyes and lets go of the doorknob.

"jimin, i'm here to work. you are my boss so give me something i have to do because that's my work as an employee here," can she just sit in one of the chairs in front of me and just talk about us for a while? i want to work things out.

i want her back. so bad.

"i'm your boss right? do what i say. let's talk," she sighs and sat in one of the chairs. she looked at me with the 'what do you want' look. biting my lip, i don't know how and where to start.

"i want you back—" as soon as she heard those words came out from my mouth, she sat there in shock and shook her head right after.

"stop. i don't wanna talk about that." she stood up and quickly went towards the door. she didn't even let me talk and left the room. my assistant went inside with her face showing how confused she is when y/n ran out my office. i sighed, letting her teach me on how to handle this position. it was lunch time and i left my office, most of the girls are employees and their eyes were now on me but i'm looking for y/n. my eyes landed on a girl whose eyes were now looking at mine, the sudden eye contact made her nervous.

"where's y/n?" she coughed, gulping before answering me. i saw how she tightened her grip on the pen she was holding.

"s-she's over there," glancing behind me, she's not there. maybe she left and she didn't noticed. i licked my lips, the sound of heels making a contact with the floor caught our attention. it was y/n with a coffee on her hand. her smile faded when she saw my eyebrows knotted because i noticed that there is also an employee behind her. his smile faded, bowing quickly in front of me.

"good afternoon sir," he smiled but i didn't. i saw how y/n rolled her eyes with my attitude. putting my hands on my pockets, i looked at the employees whose eyes were now on us.

"it's your lunch break. you can leave." they're still sitting as if their minds were still processing. feeling my hands ball into a fist, i controlled myself. rolling my head in clockwise with my eyes shut in frustration, i licked my lips.

"now." my cold and deep voice made them start to fix their things. when they left, the guy she's with is still there.

"what are you still doing here? leave." he didn't leave any comment and just left. y/n went to her place and did the same thing quickly.

"you're going to take a lunch with me." she widened her eyes at me, i know she wouldn't like this idea but i wanted to take her out. somehow, i want to do the things we did in the past again. even though for her she thinks that it's nothing to me.

"y/n." she stopped walking, glancing behind her. i gave her the look that made her give in.
while driving, i noticed that she was pouting with her eyebrows knotted. i don't know but the sight of her makes my heart burn. as soon as we arrived at the restaurant and had our lunch, we went back to the building. while parking, i noticed her texting.

"who are you texting?" i couldn't help myself.

"that's none of your business." she said, sounds more like a question. she looked back at her phone as i turned off the engine.

"who are you texting?" this time, i made it sound obvious that i'm getting impatient and mad.

"the person you want to get rid of a while ago," oh it was the guy who's standing like a dumbfuck when i told them to leave.

"give me," she didn't give me so i started getting it but she put it underneath her thigh. i sighed and punched the steering wheel with my hand balled into a fist to release my anger somehow.

"what's your problem? it's none of your business anymore." a while ago at the restaurant, we're both quiet and now we're arguing like it's not going to end. we were arguing but when her voice got higher, i can hear how she exhales through her nose. she was about to complain again but i immediately leaned in to kiss her. my eyes were now closed while she was trying to push me away but i held both of her hands. kissing her from her lips down to her jaw and neck, i know her weaknesses. she has finally given up, her eyes shut. giving her one last kiss, i let her go and noticed how red her cheeks were. when she opened her eyes, i was already smirking and that made her smile but immediately controlled herself, trying to act mad.

you can't resist me y/n.

we both went inside the building, many eyes were following us and that made her uncomfortable. i know this would made her uncomfortable too but once we stepped out the elevator, i wrapped my arm around her waist. she looked at me in shock but i just ignored her. when we went inside, i know what they're thinking just the way they look.

i'm always like that to her everyday and i'm not sure if this is the way of getting her back.

"but i just don't get why you killed him. that's the reason why i'm really mad at you," she sighed while taking a sip of her favorite drink. a waiter finally served my coffee, his eyes never left y/n's. he smiled at her as she gave him a little smile, i purposely pushed the knife off the table. they finally looked at me, i gave the guy a death stare while i was getting the knife at the floor. i saw the way he gulped while i was playing it with my fingers. luckily for him, his co-worker called him to serve another customer.

"why? do you like him?" pertaining to her boss that i killed, she shook her head in response.

"of course not."

after that, i took her to a mall since she wanted to watch a movie but then we bumped into a random girl who seems to be her friend. they hugged as i watched them talk to each other. in the middle of the conversation, i heard something.

"do you remember the high school heartthrob? i heard that he likes you for months now and he actually wants to meet you." y/n just chuckled in response, shaking her with a smile. did you set all this up y/n? she's so damn attractive no wonder why guys were drooling over her and one of them is me. noticing my presence, she asked who is she with.

"park jimin," i shook her hand while she was smiling at me. she looks like she's waiting for me to give her more information.

"her boyfriend."

with that, y/n looked shock just like her friend. she started teasing her but then she didn't got the time to complain and just went with the flow.

"he looks so fucking good." i smirked at myself while i was playing with my phone. after felt like years, they finally said their goodbye. she waved at me as i gave her a little smile. y/n immediately slapped my arm while walking. i groaned in pain, chuckling right after which irritated her even more.

"what's wrong?" i asked, teasing her with my smile. she rolled her eyes and faced the available movies.

"you're not my boyfriend, dumbass!" she widened her eyes, i chuckled once more. i can't handle her cuteness.

"but i would love to." her angry experssion started to fade away, cheeks were now going red as i stared at her with a smile on my face until she looked away, ignoring what i said. i could tell that she can't think straight and was pretending to read the titles and its time of showing.

"just let me love you. again. and for real this time."

i watched the bts world tour love yourself in seoul and i cried a little honestly. they were all so amazing and lovely. i love them all sm. hbu? what do you think about the movie?

xoxo

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

47.2K 998 26
So I came all the way here for nothing? I loved you, but I hate you now! PARK JIMIN! I HATE YOU!!!
23.3K 1K 30
This was a secret, remember? 𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽. You weren't bad, 𝘞𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶? You were acting so differently from what...
11.7K 402 54
hundreds of feelings, thoughts, and memories coming from just one person. park jimin [ complete ] / short story © gleamvtae 2018
163K 4.7K 42
"I never loved you. it was a prank" Park Jimin is an innocent boy with a heart. But when Min Yoongi was dared to use Jimin what will happen if Yoong...