My Boyfriend's Brother

By BennyBearr

"One day you'll find someone who shows you why it didn't workout with someone else." Nureila Promise was a c... More

Character List
One.
Two.
Three.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifthteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two.
Twenty-Three.
Twenty-Four.
Twenty-Five.
Twenty-Six.
Twenty-Seven.
Twenty-Eight.
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty-One.
Thirty-Two.
Thirty-Three.
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-Five.
Thirty-Six.
Thirty-Seven.

Four.

12.8K 429 341
By BennyBearr

𝕽𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝕽𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘

1:30 am

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!

My hands gripped the steering wheel and my jaw locked. My mind was racing at this point. That name echoed in my ears. I took a blunt to my lips and lit it, taking a long drag from it. I tried to get his name off my mind but no drug could stop the clamorous noise in my head.

Once I made it to the traphouse everyone was staring at me as I walked in. I took a seat on the couch while my workers waited for me to respond. I twisted my lips slightly while I tried to figure out what my next move would be.

"Boss what sh-" some random nigga interjected.

"Shut up." I cut the random nigga off because I didn't know what to do myself.

I rose from the couch and headed towards the back of the house where my workers were packing my product. I saw my nigga Zane and gave him some dap. He was a reliable person when we wanted to be. Hopefully, he could give me some good advice now because I needed it.

"Wassup Zane?"

"Not shit just minding my business and watching these hoes pack yo shit. We been coming up short lately and I bet one of these bitches tasting yo shit." He pressed his finger against one of the naked girls head while we talked. I had a feeling he thought it was her.

"Aye chill Z, we got bigger shit to worry about."

"You mean Kwan? Don't worry nigga he ain't finna be breathing for long." Zane picked up a glock off the table and shot a smile at me. I couldn't help but laugh. What Zane didn't know was the rough patch Kwan created for me. He may be my nigga but I don't tell his ass everything.

"Yeah, fasho."

I walked back towards the front of the house and took a seat on the couch again. I was stressed as fuck. I needed some relief. One of my naked female workers walked over to me and took a seat on my lap. She planted her hands on my chest and rubbed it slowly.

"Boss you look stressed. Lay back and relax." she said.

I wasn't finna deny some free head so I laid back and let her take care of me.

***

After my quick session with her I was disappointed. She can't suck dick for shit. I ain't even bust a nut, I told her ass to get up and go finish packing my shit. Imma need my other workers to show her how it's done.

Soon, my dealers rushed in the door making me sit up from the couch. Their appearances looked as if they got jumped.

"Boss we got attacked by these random niggas. They took yo product and bounced." one of them said.

"Fuck." I mouthed.

I already knew who it was anyway. Only nigga who bold enough to step to me is Kwan. Just saying his name made me want to kick someone's ass. I rose from the couch and headed out the door, ignoring my workers questions.

I made it to my car and got in then drove off. My mind had a million thoughts and plans running through them. I had to think of a plan and fast. This was finna turn into war.

I arrived back at my house around 2 in the morning. I parked and got out, locking my door behind me and approached my door. Once inside I locked it and took a look at the couch. Nureila had moved. Where the fuck did she go?

I heard movement from the kitchen and I dug into the back of my pants to retrieve my glock. I moved towards the kitchen ready to pop whoever was ransacking my shit. Once I got within eyesight of the person they turned around and it was just Nureila.

I quickly stashed my glock back in my pants and shot her a smile then looked at her appearance. She'd been going through my shit since she had on one of my over sized shirts. Her hair was sprawled all over her head but she looked good nevertheless. Had that after sex look going on.

"Hey.. sorry I went through your stuff. I couldn't find where you put my clothes, so I just threw something on. I hope that's okay." she stated.

I broke out of my gaze and nodded. "You good. What you making though?" I moved over towards her and leaned against the counter.

"Just something light. Maybe a bacon, egg, and sausage sandwich. Want one?" she asked.

I nodded and she shot me a bright smile then continued what she was doing. I enjoyed her company and she really took shit off my mind. I pray she could cook as good as she looked.

When she finished she placed the sandwich in front of me and awaited me to bite it. I picked it up and took a big bite. I was hungry as fuck. She watched as I chewed and swallowed it. I cleared my throat and and locked eyes with hers.

"Eh, could be better. You should've seasoned these eggs better. Fuck you used salt and pepper?"

"That's all you had stoopid." She pushed her finger into my head as she spoke. I quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her into my chest. She looked up at me and her face was flushed in a pink hue.

"Uh.. um.." She stuttered. I moved my hands towards her ass giving it a slight squeeze. A light moan escaped her lips making me raise my eyebrows. Knew her horny ass couldn't resist me. Her panties probably soaked right now.

"Y-you can't d-do tha-t that." She uttered out. She placed her hands on my chest to try and move from me but I didn't budge.

"I'm not going anywhere lil mama." I wanted to play this game out and see how far I would take it. I was about to try something else until my phone rang.

"Fuck." I cursed out as I let Nureila go and dug into my pocket to answer the phone.

"Wassup with it?"

"We found him nigga." Zane said. I instantly gave him my undivided attention. I moved away from Nureila so we could have some privacy.

"Where that nigga at?"

"Over there on Vance and 4th."

"Bet. Get the guys together. We finna roll out."

I ended the call and turned around to find Nureila still in the kitchen. I shrugged and headed out the door, locking it behind me. I wasn't finna tell her my business. Fuck I look like? I reached my car and got in, heading back towards the trap.

When I arrived all my niggas were ready to ride out for me. Zane threw me a glock and I examined it. It was a glock 17 painted jet black. Zane knew the type of shit I liked. I shot him a smile and stood before my crew.

"Let's get ready to shed some blood."

𝒩𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒾𝓁𝒶 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒

When I woke up it was around 1 in the morning. Well that's what I guessed since it was still dark outside. I noticed I was sprawled out over the couch and there was a blanket covering me. Rashan must have done this. I pulled my body off the couch and realized that I was still in my underwear.

I know I was drunk yesterday and Rashan didn't undress me. I clearly remember disrobing myself and hopping into the lake. Everything after that is a blur. I scanned my surroundings and glanced at the numerous pictures hanging on the walls.

I headed towards the stairs and scaled them quickly. Rashan might be around so I needed to get covered quickly. When I reached the top of the stairs I instantly went into Rashan's room. His room was cluttered with clothes and shoes over the floor, however, his bed was made.

I reached for the first shirt I saw and slipped it on. I took in the strong smell of his cologne that lingered on the shirt. Rashan had good taste. Soon my stomach started to growl so I made my way back downstairs to find something to eat.

When I arrived in the kitchen I went over towards the fridge and scanned the components inside. Only thing in there was a yoplait cup, a couple eggs, a half a roll of sausage, and some old bacon.

"Yeah this is appetizing" I announced.

While I was placing the useful ingredients on the counter I felt like I was being watched. When I turned around I locked eyes with Rashan. He was staring at me like I was a full course meal. I felt uncomfortable so I decided to break the ice.

He was pretty reasonable with me wearing his clothes which surprised me. I always thought he was this aggressive and uncompassionate person but I was wrong. When he moved towards me my breathing hitched. Something about him made me nervous.

His body was towering over mine and he had on a black t-shirt with ripped jeans. He had slides on his feet and the same gold chain around his neck. His hair still looked perfect despite having to sleep on it.

I offered to made him a sandwich and he accepted my offer. I had to make sure my cooking was up to par. When I finished I placed the sandwich in front of him and waited his answer. He took a big bite and I swear I felt like I was on one of those cooking shows. He swallowed it and looked at me.

When he gave me his answer I wasn't disappointed. I knew something typical would come out his mouth. Suddenly, he moved towards me and clutched my ass in his hands. A moan passed by my lips which surprised me as much as it surprised him.

Then Rashan got a call and stepped out. I wanted to be nosy but I already knew that was a bad idea. I took at seat at the island and ate my sandwich. I heard the front door close meaning that Rashan had left. This gave me the opportunity to explore his house.

I hopped off the island and began my exploration of his house. The first floor was nothing but bedrooms and bathrooms. There was also a laundry room. I went upstairs and there was just more bedrooms and bathrooms. Didn't Rashan have anything fun in his house?

I went back downstairs and trudged through the halls. I soon stumbled upon a door I hadn't seen before. I was curious to find out what was inside. When I opened the door my eyes caught on various pictures with markings on them.

A table was in front of me piled with guns, packages, and stuff in bags. I held one up and I dropped it quickly. Was it drugs? I assumed so and continued to examine the room. The pictures had multiple sayings on them. A strange man was in all the pictures. He looked familiar. When I turned to leave the room some man was standing behind me.

"Who ar-" I was cut off by the man placing something over my nose and I passed out.

𝕵𝖆𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖎 𝕽𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘

"F-Fuu-Fuckk Jamari." Khalia moaned out.

I pressed my fingertips into the skin on her hips while I rammed her shit from the back. Khalia's moans echoed throughout my room along with the sound of friction our skin was making against each other.

Khalia soon creamed over my dick and I rolled my eyes. She could never last that long fucking with me. I let her collapse in front of me as her breathing was slowing down.

I reached beside me and pulled on my boxers and I turned to find Khalia staring at me with a disappointed look on her face.

"Ion know why you still here, you know the routine." I stated.

Khalia grabbed her clothes off the floor and began to get dressed. "Yeah I know the fucking routine I'm just not understanding why we're still sneaking around." Khalia responded.

I moved towards her and gripped her chin in my hand. She pierced her eyes at me with disgust and I pushed her away, causing her to stumble into my desk behind her.

"You just pussy and you know this. Until Nureila give it up you the next best option. Once she do you and I are done. I reiterated this before so stop acting clueless." I said.

Khalia rolled her eyes and headed towards my door before she left she turned to me.

"You know you are a real asshole Jamari. I don't know what Nureila sees in you. You just do shit because you want to. You have this perfect little picture of you and Nureila since she's the head cheerleader and you're the quarterback of the football team. But you can't see the people you're hurting in the process."

"Fuck off Khalia. Sounds like you're getting attached."

Khalia flipped me off before exiting my room and I shrugged, falling back onto my bed. Nureila crossed my mind and she made my face tighten.

Don't get me wrong I do care for her. Just not that much. Honestly I'm just in it for the pussy. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through various messages and replied to a few. I was bored as fuck and needed something to do. Maybe if I called Nureila I could say a couple words and she'd forgive me then come over.

I pressed her contact in my phone and called her. Her phone rang a couple times and she finally answered.

"Nunu, hey baby. Look I want to apologize for my actions." I said.

There was a faint sound but I couldn't make out what it was. Then the phone went dead. I looked at my phone confused and chuckled. This bitch still had an attitude. Oh well I'll see her ass Monday.

And with that I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 33.2K 50
Tamia was raised just how her parents planned, religious, smart and ahead of the game. But every girl has a bad side. After being told what to do and...
454K 18.7K 30
The streets have a way of snatching innocent souls. By the time you realize and try to escape, you're already in too deep. Will Yasir, Yulan, and Yul...
78.1K 2.5K 15
I knew he was no good. I was right all along, I was just another chick he fucked on. What happens when another man comes along? | All Rights Reserve...
1.7M 41.1K 31
Chrissy a 20 year old sophomore in college. With a drug lord for a father named King with her brother Jr following in his footsteps. She had one frie...