imagines || PJM

By chubspjimin

how could so much love be inside of our park jimin? : ( More

disclaimer
1 : tease
2 : nothing like us
3 : anger
4 : stepbrother
5 : just a little bit of your heart
6 : gang
7 : anger pt. 2
8 : rumours
9 : mafia boss
11 : mafia boss pt. 2
12 : finally
13 : jealousy
14 : another chance?
15 : lucky
16 : mr. park
17 : broken promises
18 : secret marriage
19 : truth or dare
20 : young and beautiful
21 : maybe
22 : broken promises 0.2
23 : too late
24 : euphoria
25 : childhood
26 : arduous
27 : proprietorial
28 : hiraeth
29 : indomitable
30 : redamancy
31 : confidential
32 : errant
33 : remedy
34 : our future
35 : always been you
36 : always been you 0.2
37 : always been you (finale)
38 : obsession
39 : the kiss
40 : love, y/n
41 : ink
42 : just this night
44 : the letter

10 : six promises

231 2 0
By chubspjimin

—jimin's pov—

while listening to my favorite song, i glanced at the bouquet of roses laying beside me on the passenger's seat. returning my eyes back to the road with a smile on my face, i dialed y/n's phone number to tell her i'm on my way where she's at.

promise number one, i promise to always visit and spend my time with you wherever you're at.

getting out of the car with the bouquet of roses on my hand, i went inside her cousin's house, probably spending their time with her. who doesn't want to be with her anyway? she's so fucking lovely. i greeted all of them with a smile as they stared us in aw when i handed her the bouquet and hugged her tightly, kissing the top of her head. they invited us to join them at the dining room where food is now placed, she looks at me with a big smile on her face and intertwined her fingers on mine.

i stared at her, i fucking love this person with all of my heart.

seeing her smile and laugh as if it's not gonna last makes my heart melt and felt genuine happiness. she handed me some food, i gladly took it as i sighed with a smile on my face. i'm so glad that i have chosen the right woman that i'll be spending the rest of my life with.

"let's go upstairs," she bit her lip in excitement and quickly grabbed my wrist to run upstairs. the cold wind touched our skin, making us shiver. we were now at the terrace, sitting on a circle-shaped swing that has soft pillows in it. i have my arm around her, her right arm resting on my stomach as i swayed the swing with our eyes staring at the sky above us. the stars made it look mesmerizing. she rested her head on my shoulder.

"you know how much i love you right?" she asked, i hummed in response. she looked up at me, i smiled at her and gave her a kiss on the forehead. we were having heart to heart talks, also telling her everything that i did this day. it starts to get late and told her cousin that we have to leave.

taking her to our house, we watched a movie until we fell asleep. as an adult, we have our own work and mine was having a concert with the guys. she didn't attend on her work today so that she could bring me to the airport. i gave her one last hug and kiss before spending three months without her beside me. it was pretty rough not having her beside me before i even fall asleep but i make sure to call her everyday. i met a lot of fans, showing them how much i love and appreciate each and one of them. even though i'm really tired, i tried to facetime her even if i'd fall asleep after an hour.

promise number two, i promise to always tell you how my day went.

as a normal couple, we didn't had a perfect relationship. we go through arguments and even had a big fight when i was away from her but we never thought that breaking up was the solution. there were a lot of hindrance but staying and making our relationship even stronger was the best decision we ever made. we try to always understand each other, lowering our pride was making things better. waking up for our last day in this country, we only had to do a fan meeting and we're ready to go home.

during a fan meeting, a girl yelled a question.

"i heard that an idol likes you, jiminie!"

"yeah and she's the hottest member!" another fan yelled. the other boys teased me while jin and namjoon were shaking their heads, knowing that i only belong to y/n. always.

"i love my girl way too much." i told her while signing and my head shaking in disagreement with what she said. they screamed in aw, making me chuckle.

"y/n is the hottest girl for jimin. i could tell by scrolling through his photos," taehyung exposed me as i got a lot of fans screaming their questions about it. my eyes widened, barely being seen now that i'm laughing. i covered my mouth with my hand, blushing with what he mentioned. the boys were laughing as i stood up from my seat, taehyung quickly stood up and ran around while i was trying to chase him.

promise number three, i promise to you that my heart only belongs to you and no one else.

after that day, i got to spend some time with her now that i got home. i told her what happened during the fan meeting and she was embarassed about it. even though i just got home and tired, i invited her to go out with me.

"aren't you gonna rest first? why don't just we go out tomorrow?" being the caring person she is, she pulled me into the bed and cuddled with her.

"why? don't you wanna go out with me?" i pouted, seeing her cute smile with her cheeks getting red.

"it's not that i don't want to. i'm just worried that you're tired and it's possible for you to get sick," she runs her fingers on my soft hair. i was staring at her, admiring how beautiful and amazing the person that God has given me.

"come on, let's go." i get out of the bed and pulled her hand. she lazily smiled, giving in. we were walking around the city with our hands intertwined, this is what she likes. she'd rather walk around with me with our hands like this, going inside some stores that we find interesting. it's night time and we're now having a dinner on a restaurant.

"are you having fun?" i chuckled while she was nodding her head in excitement, taking a picture of me right after. as we were waiting for our food, i secretly took a photo of her and post it on my instagram with a caption telling her how beautiful the person i'm with right now and how much i love her. words can't exactly explain how i feel when i'm with her and you can't count through numbers to know how much exactly i love her. i spoiled her this night and that's what i would love to do for the rest of our lives.

when we got home, we did our night routine and cuddled up on the huge bed. the blankets kept us warm as well as our body close to each other. kissing her forehead, i told her that i love her so much.

promise number four, i promise to always tell you and let you feel how much i truly love you.

waking up with an empty space beside me, hoping that i'd wake up knowing that she's only downstairs but she wasn't. all of those were only some of our memories and we have so much more than that. my heart felt being shot with a bullet, tears ran down my cheeks as i craved for her presence. she's now gone, forever.

losing someone you love is the worst. through out those years with her, i never thought that i'd lose her in a hospital with a terrible disease. for me, she was too young. we didn't had the chance to get married and have kids. we didn't got the chance to completely do everything that we planned for our future.

"you once promised me that you're gonna love me for the rest of my life and you actually are." she said, her life being shown on a small tv beside her. she tightened her grip on my hand as i lost all of my strength since i was crying in front of her.

"please, if someone wants to be with you when i'm gone, don't wait for me to come back because i never will."

"besides, don't hesitate to love her back."

i shook my head, telling her that she's all i want and needed. i don't want anyone else but her.

promise number five, i promise to love you for the rest of mine.

that was my promise to her before she even died and the good thing is, i got the chance to tell it in front of her. even though it's okay now that before i lost her, i told her everything i wanted to say and how much i love her, it hurts my heart so bad now that she's not here with me anymore. losing her would really suck and now that i did, i felt like i also lost myself.

i took a bath and changed some clothes, my heart ached when i saw that her clothes were still inside our walk-in closet. i didn't remove any of them so that whenever i miss her, i would get one of her clothes and smell it. sometimes i even use it so that i had something to make up my mind and tell myself that i'm with her so that i could be able to fall asleep. it's frustrating when i miss her and i couldn't do anything about it.

army knows about it because i also told them what happened after the concert is done. they were very unhappy about what happened and asked me if there's any chance of me falling in love with another woman. my answer shook them but it was my real answer, i would never.

i visit her grave everyday and brought her a bouquet of roses. sitting beside where her name was carved, i placed the bouquet beside it.

my promise number one.

taking a deep breath, my body shivers now that it's cold and quiet in here. the wind and leaves that were hanging on the trees were only heard. i told her everything that happened this day.

my promise number two.

while i was talking, i got interrupted by my phone vibrating. the idol that likes me was calling but i declined it, receiving a message right after asking me if she has a chance on me but i told her she doesn't.

my promise number three.

i turned off my phone and continued talking. telling every detail of what happened this day and of course how i much miss her.

"i wish you know how much it hurts not having you here with me." a tear fell on the grass while i was playing with my fingers with my head facing down. i closed my eyes and let the wind makes some noise.

"i love you so much, y/n." i cried, glancing at the engagement ring i still have on my ring finger.

my promise number four.

even she's gone forever, i'll never remove this just to be replaced by someone.

my promise number five.

and my promise number six, i promise to keep on doing all of those promises i made until my very last breath. until we meet again, my love.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20 0 5
Come on Y/N(reader), Jimin doesn't have to know we're together. You've always loved me ever since your brother introduced me to you, why stop?
680 36 4
"We love each other.... but eventually we still have to say goodbye" I love him. He loves me. But we have different paths to take. Now he's a star an...
77.1K 2.5K 39
''i love you" he said as he moved closer to you. "jimin-" "no. please! you made me this way! i cant help myself... tell me you love me too.." "jim...
528K 34.8K 16
"i will be your home."