Forever Mine♾ ✔️

By Daydreamer0i0

"I am in love with a guy I can't have and he doesn't even know it. I mean he just thinks of me as a friend... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Appreciation😭🙏❤️
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Cast❗️❗️❤️
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
part 35
part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Epilogue

Part 11

980 155 0
By Daydreamer0i0

I lover her and that's the beginning and end of everything.- F. Scott Fitzgerald.

Farha's POV

I couldn't believe i just hanged out with Maina. It felt like a dream come true. But something made me weak. I saw his girlfriend's picture in his phone while scrolling over the pictures we took. What was I thinking? He cant possibly be single.... i thought. I got back home. I told Maryam everything that has happened. And she was so happy for me.

"Girl am happy for you."she hugged me.

"Thank you... i really cant stop blushing."

"Yeah i can see your face turning red." She giggled.

"But i have got a problem. I need a job to replace this one."

"Babe you've got two other jobs. So chill, you have to rest now." She was holding my hands

" I know but i need the money."

"Oh dear." She hugged me. "Everything will be alright".

It was 12:00 am already. I was looking for a new job. I searched the internet, for any job vacancy. I submitted my qualifications and prayed that I would be accepted. I really needed the money to support my studies and my family.

My phone buzzed. It was a text from Ali.
Come outside. I looked outside my window and i saw him waving. I wore my jacket and beanie cap and went out.

"Ali, what are you doing here?."

He was looking worried and sick. I hope he is okay.

"Am not fine Farha."

"What's wrong?."

He grabbed my hands and placed them on his chests. His heart was beating fast and he was running a temperature.

"Can you feel it? It hurts here. I feel like am dying. You wanna know why? Its because of you!!!!,"

"I ...." i was speechless.

"This is not a joke Farha, i am serious."

"Ali, you are hurting yourself. Please stop."

"I cant stop. This heart wont stop."

"Ali.."

"I love you Farha. I dont care if you dont feel the same way. Just give me a chance to show it. To practice what my heart feels. A chance. Even a criminal gets a last chance. Right?."

I was dumbfounded. I was speechless. What is happening? Ya Allah i prayed for Maina. You sent Ali. What should I say?. I was still thinking when he dragged me to his chest and hugged me.

"Please Farha," he pleaded.

"Ali, wait"he let me go and knelt down.

"Oh my God, Ali please get up. No this is not right."

"I wont till you give me a chance."

"Okay, i will give a chance."

"Really?" He got up immediately with his eyes wide open.

"Yes, lets give it a try."

"I promise you wont regret this." He was wiping his wet eyes and hugged me.

After he left, i kept on thinking about the incident. Did i make the right decision? Ya Allah help me.

So finally Ali has gotten into Farha's heart. I pray it remains there forever.😁😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 13.9K 64
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐒 two years ago, my life changed forever. All it took was one night to alter the rest of my life. I wasn't sure about a lot of...
79.2K 17.4K 50
"Didn't you just ask me to be your girlfriend?" I asked. He flashed a smile and replied, "Yes, I did!" "Then, what are you doing with that paper and...
137K 5.2K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...
115K 18.7K 65
~BOOK 2 IN THE DESIRES SERIES~ STARTED ON 27-AUGUST-2020 FINISHED ON 14-OCTOBER-2020 Completed. #1 Nigerian On 05-Sept-2021 #18 Africa...