A Story of Love

Da maryc2793

This is another story of love which starts from the end; A story that will test love, its limitations and how... Altro

A Story of Love
Prologue
Chapter 1: Yes
Chapter 2: Diamond
Chapter 3: Dream Family
Chapter 4: Intimate
Chapter 5: Who You Love
Chapter 6: Signs
Chapter 7: Arrangements
Chapter 8: Twins
Chapter 9: Psychology
Chapter 10: Company
Chapter 11: Next Level
Chapter 12: First Day
Chapter 13: Troubles Start Now
Chapter 14: Jenna
Chapter 15: Sepanx
Chapter 16: Winner
Chapter 17: Consuming
Chapter 18: Separated
Chapter 19: Reunited
Chapter 20: Busy Days
Chapter 21: Eyes
Chapter 22: Bad Dream
Chapter 23: Break
Chapter 24: Transient
Chapter 25: Crazy
Chapter 26: Away
Chapter 27: Proof
Chapter 28: Hug
Chapter 29: Impossible
Chapter 30: Happy Sunday
Chapter 31: Daddy's Girl
Chapter 32: Nannies
Chapter 33: Together Forever

Chapter 34: Vena Amoris

538 16 9
Da maryc2793

Anna

“I need you to promise me two things before we go,” Jeric said before we get off his car. We are in a parking lot of a tall building which I am very unfamiliar of.

“Let me hear them first,” I said, suspicious of what he’s asking me to do.

“First, please remove all the worries and anxiety within you. Jenna is fine with Shobe and Achi. Everything is well taken care of. Mom will help them,” he said and waited for me to agree.

“Alright but are you 200% that Jenna’s alright?” I asked.

“Of course, hahayaan ko bang hindi maging okay ang anak ko? Siyempre hindi. Jenna’s in good hands,” he said.

“Alright. What’s the next one?” I asked.

“Please enjoy the night, it’s our night. Please? No matter how this day would end I love you,” he said.

I raised an eyebrow at him, “What are you planning to do, Jeric?”

“Nothing. You said you don’t like surprises so I am telling you now that I’m going to take you into a ROMANTIC dinner,” he said. What’s with the smile and emphasis on the word romantic?

I gave him a very suspicious look. “C’mon babe, am I not allowed to take you out for a special dinner anymore?” he said.

“You are but there’s something eh,” I said.

“Since when did you became neurotic?” he said with a smug face. “Let’s enjoy the night, ayt?”

I looked at him for a while to gauge him and myself too. He really looks like he’s up to something. He’s smiling at me like I’m the only person existing in his world. And I am melting because of his beautiful chinky eyes.

Jeric is the best thing that ever happened to me. I know that now after all that we have been through. Without him, I wouldn’t have Jenna. My existence would have no meaning. And I am grateful because he feels the same way and he never lets me forget that. He has always made me smile. He’s made me feel every emotion known to man. He gives color to my life. And that’s exactly why I love this man, not because he’s a basketball superstar, not because he’s perfectly good-looking. But because he’s my match.

I know now what the missing part of me is. It’s not the trust or anything else. Right at this very moment, I already found it. I already found him and I am whole again. Jeric is my missing piece.

His face soften. “What are you thinking? You looked like you’re in a trance,” he said stopping all my thoughts.

“Nothing,” I said and smiled at him. “I promise to enjoy this night not because you prepared something for me but because I’m with you.”

He smiled at me dearly. “That’s my girl,” he said and moved closer to me and kissed my forehead. “C’mon,” he went out of his side and helped me out.

He offered his hand and I happily took it. He intertwined our fingers.

***

“No way,” were the only words that came out of my mouth when the elevator slid open.

Jeric turned to me and just smiled. He pulled me out of the elevator, more of drag. We are on the rooftop of the building. And in front of us is a black chopper.

A man came to us and greeted Jeric. I wasn’t listening to their conversation. After talking to the man, Jeric bent down to whisper on my ear. “I hope you’ll enjoy the ride. It’s already dark and you’ll see the beautiful city lights.”

I smiled and tiptoed to whispered back to him, “Thank you. I hope you’ll enjoy too.”

“I definitely will because I’m with you,” he said. I smiled.

Jeric helped me up the chopper. He buckled me up and did the same to himself. And before I know it. We were already flying.

I was amazed of how beautiful the view is. I am completely speechless. I’m sorry I can’t fully put into words what I’m seeing right now. That was until I felt Jeric held my hand. My attention was shifted to him. Then I realized, Jeric is way more beautiful than the view I’m looking at now.

We could barely talked to each other because of the noise so he just smiled at me and give me a thumbs up. I smiled back at him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. I held up my own version of a thumbs up and mouthed thank you to him.

We enjoyed the beautiful sight together. Until we were out of the city and we’re going somewhere rural like there were a lot of trees. It’s somehow looked like we’re heading to the mountains. I looked to Jeric with a confused look. He just smiled at mouthed, “wait”.

We were heading to one of the mountains. When we crossed to the other side, right below the mountain top was a beautiful resort. It was very well lighted like it complemented the lake down below. It was so beautiful that I want to cry.

As we slowly go down, I can take a better view. The view that immediately caught my attention was the pool. There was an amazing infinity pool that almost connected to the body of water across it. And the pool was full of candles that if you looked at it from our view up here was like fireflies.

In the middle was a mini island, very well lighted again and full of flowers. It was set as a dining area for two people. There was a path from the edge of the pool that connected that is connected to the island. I’m in awe.

We landed on the helipad on top of the building. Jeric helped me off the lift. Before we went down the building, I walked to the edge of the landing area so I could take another look to the wonderful view.

“Hey, you might fall,” Jeric was behind me and gently grabbed me by the waist. He was hugging me from behind.

I shifted my body so I am facing him now, his arms are snaked around my waist. “I love you,” I said without breaking contact.

“I love you too. I’m assuming you like it?” he said.

I shook my head, “No. I don’t like it. I just love you, that’s all I’m feeling right now.”

He smiled. I looked into his eyes. Oh I love this man. He slowly inched his head down to me. Then our lips met. We shared a beautiful kiss.

“Let’s go down?” he asked when we already had space, not so much though.

“Please hold my hand. I don’t think I could take any more,” I said to him. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

He let go of me but only to hold my hand as he guided me down to our dinner.

I feel like I’m in a fairytale because it surely looks and feels like I really am. It’s like I’m in the movies.

“Hey, can you say something? You’re too silent,” Jeric said as we walked along the pathway to the mini island in the middle of the pool.

“Sorry, I’m overwhelmed. Everything’s beautiful,” I said.

“You’re still more beautiful than everything here combined,” he sincerely said.

“And you’re the most romantic man,” I just said.

He grinned like an idiot and stopped me from walking. We are now face to face, “You think this is romantic?”

I chuckled, “You look funny. And yes I think this is very romantic.”

“YES! Achieved! Let’s go,” he said and pulled me to the mini island in the middle of the pool.

We are sitting side by side. Hashtag medyo clingy. Ayaw pong face to face kami while eating. Kailangan magkatabi.

When we were already settled, I heard classical romantic songs being played behind us. I looked back and there was a violinist, cellist and the one with a wind instrument which I’m not familiar of. I smiled at them.

I went back to Jeric. “Thank you.”

 “You’re welcome. Anything for my girl,” he smiled. “Let’s eat? I’m kind of hungry na eh. Hehe.”

“Alright.”

Jeric cued the waiters to bring in the food. They’re all my favorites. SEAFOOD + MANGOS! Jeric knows me very well.

“By the way, where are we?” I asked as we munch on the food.  

“Tagaytay,” he said. AHHHH. That explains the lake. Why didn’t I figure it out?

After the scrumptious gourmet meal, we cozied as we watch the beautiful night while listening to beautiful music. Jeric’s arm is draped over my shoulder while I’m hugging him.

“Hey…” he said while playing with my hair.

“Hmm?” I asked.

“I love you,” he said.

I smiled, “I love you too. Pulit-ulit tayo eh,”

“Ganun talaga,” he said. He sat up straight and took something out of somewhere. I didn’t caught where it was from nor didn’t see what it was.

“Babe, I just want you to know that you are my forever. I am willing to do anything and give everything for you. You complete me. You’re everything to me,” he said.

I chuckled and looked at him, “Mga lines yun sa movies ah.”

He also chuckled, “Yeah but those lines are true.”

Jeric gave me a very strange look. Then he showed me a very nice small black velvet box. My eyes grew. We all know what this is, don’t we?

“Hey, hear me first,” he said without opening the box. “I know we already talked about how we will take things slowly. And we still will. I just want to you to know that I am already gazillion percent sure that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Now, I just want you to wear what’s inside that box whenever you’re ready. When I see you already wearing, that I will know that you’re ready,” he said and smiled.

I am speechless for the nth time this day.

I dumbly took the velvet box and slowly opened it. Inside it was a sparkling cushion cut diamond ring. It was simple yet very elegant. It was sparkling against the night sky.

I looked at Jeric and he was smiling. I know his smile was not expecting. His eyes says that he loves me and he’s willing to wait no matter how long.

By that I already know.

I took the ring out of the box and gave the box it to Jeric. I looked at him first and smiled at him. Then I slowly slid the beautiful ring to my left ring finger. They said in that finger is found the vena amoris, a vein that goes directly to the heart.

I looked to Jeric and his chinky eyes are wide open.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

I'm sorry I got super excited. This is short. I will try to make up on the next chapter. Kahit kasi ako kinilig din eh, Heheheh

Please please please let me know what you think of this chapter

COMMENT and VOTE XOXO

Continua a leggere