My Boyfriend's Brother

By BennyBearr

"One day you'll find someone who shows you why it didn't workout with someone else." Nureila Promise was a c... More

Character List
One.
Two.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifthteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two.
Twenty-Three.
Twenty-Four.
Twenty-Five.
Twenty-Six.
Twenty-Seven.
Twenty-Eight.
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty-One.
Thirty-Two.
Thirty-Three.
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-Five.
Thirty-Six.
Thirty-Seven.

Three.

13.6K 446 416
By BennyBearr

𝒩𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒾𝓁𝒶 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒

The next day of school was ridiculous. Kahlia loud mouth ass went around telling folks that I was with Rashan. We didn't do anything so I don't know why people are making a big deal out of it. As I walked down the hallway I kept hearing slick shit come from my classmates mouths. I tried to ignore it but it was too much. I walked passed a group of girls and instantly I received backlash from them.

"She think she the shit because she was messing with Rashan. He ain't gon do nothing but drop her dusty ass." one of the girls said. I've had my fill of the disrespect. Ain't no disrespect without retaliation. I turned my body towards the group of girls and let all the bottled up anger inside of me flow out.

"First of all nothing even happened with Rashan. Nothing would've happened because I have a boyfriend for starters. Second because I'm 17 and he's 21. Uh hello, rape? Also I have a boyfriend. Why is my business so important to you huh? Probably because you're jealous that I'm spending time with him and you're not. So cut the slick shit. If you gotta say something say it to my face and not under your breath. Believe me I will beat your ass if you even breathe my name. Watch yourself hoe."

After that I walked away leaving her mouth agape. I was so tired of people being so nosy at this school. Why was someone else business so important? Unfortunately that's the world we live in.

The remainder of the day was a blur because I was really trying to get home. Constantly having to hear my name being uttered underneath everyone's breath was getting annoying.  As I exited the building a crowd of students were standing in front of the school. I walked towards the crowd and scooted myself towards the front. When I got there my eyes widened when Rashan was in my eyesight.

I lowered my head so we wouldn't see me but I knew it was too late. I could feel his eyes burning a hole in my face. I raised my head slowly in defeat and locked eyes with his. He shot me a wink which caused a light pink hue to spread across my cheeks.

Suddenly, I was shoved out the way by someone but come to find out it was Jamari. He seemed eager to reach Rashan. I watched as they shook hands and hugged but Rashan was smiling at me.

I rolled my eyes and began to walk down the sidewalk towards my house. I popped my earphones in my ears to drown out the constant chatter of students. I was halfway home when a car pulled up beside me, breaking my concentration from my music. The window rolled down and Rashan was in the drivers seat while Jamari was in the passengers.

"Get in." Rashan said. His tone was nonchalant and bare but I wasn't in the mood for his antics. I continued walking but I was cut off once again when Rashan pulled the car on the sidewalk in front of me.

"I said get in the fucking car before I flatten yo ass." I had no other choice than to comply. I got in the car and Rashan backed up then pulled off. Jamari was on his phone and unconcerned about my well-being. How could he let Rashan talk to me like that?

"Jamari you not gon say hi?" I questioned. I remember him saying that he was gonna call me after the game but he didn't call all weekend.

"Hi. Happy now?" He responded making my eyes roll. Jamari was acting like a real asshole towards me and I didn't know why.

"What's your problem Jamari? I haven't done shit to you and this is the thanks I get? I'm supposed to be your girlfriend and you're treating me like some bitch off a corner." Rashan glared at me from the rear view mirror then back at the road. I felt uncomfortable speaking my mind in front of Rashan about our relationship problems. I was curious to know why Jamari was in the car with Rashan in the first place.

"Jamari, hello? Are you gonna answer me?" He stayed silent. At this point I was ready to jump out. I looked out the window and noticed we weren't even going in the direction of my house. Great.

Rashan looked over at Jamari then back at the road and quickly snatched his phone and rolled down the window. Then his tossed his phone out and rolled it back up. Jamari looked at his hands then at Rashan."

"Shan what the fuck man?" Rashan rolled his eyes and gritted his teeth.

"Nigga talk to yo girl." Jamari sighed and shifted his body towards me.

"I'm listening."

Jamari had this thing about him that pissed me off at times. When we would get into arguments or disagreements he would ignore me the whole day. He acted worse than some of the females at school.

"Jamari, why are you ignoring me?"

"I ain't even do shit to you. Stop tripping."

"Yeah, you did. You said you were gonna call me but you didn't. Wassup with that?

Jamari turned his body back around and looked out the window. "Phone died."

"Bullshit." I scoffed and folded my arms over my chest. Jamari was really full of shit at times. Times like this made me wonder why we got together in the first place. Rashan suddenly stopped outside a house and Jamari got out.

"Come get in the front." Rashan said. I nodded and got out the backseat to move up front. Once I was situated I looked out the window at Jamari heading in the house. My heart felt heavy. Jamari was acting distant and I felt like he was hiding stuff from me. I didn't even know I was crying until a tear dropped on my pants leg. Rashan looked over at me and put the car in park. I hear him sigh and kiss his teeth.

"Aye, lift yo head up." I followed his statement and looked up at him. He dragged his thumb across the tears falling from my eyes.

"Don't cry over that nigga. He ain't shit. You too pretty to cry lil mama." The corners of my lips turned up into a smile and soon a laugh came out of me. Rashan looked confused.

"Fuck you laughing at?"

"You. That's the first time you were actually nice. Lemme find out you got a sensitive side." I ran my hands over my face to clear any leftover tears. I looked at Rashan and he looked away and put the car in drive then sped off. After what seemed like forever he finally responded.

"Only to certain people." I perked up and tilted my head slightly, liking the conversation we were having.

"So I must be special."

"Not that special. Sit back and ride."

***

𝕽𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝕽𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘

It was around 3 o'clock when I pulled up to Jamari's school. Nigga claimed he needed a ride home. Once the bell rang I knew I was about to leave this bitch. Couldn't wait to get home and go to sleep. Might sleep in some pussy if I feel like it.

"Look it's Rashan." someone called out. Niggas really treating me like a celebrity. Don't get me wrong I like the attention but sometimes it gets annoying. Especially when these fast ass lil girls try and throw myself at me. Pussy is great and all but it ain't worth getting locked up over. My eyes scanned through the crowd for Jamari but they locked on Nureila.

Not gon lie she looked bad in them school clothes. However, she lowered her head like she ain't see me. So she wanna act like that? Bet. Jamari came rushing past her towards me. He gave me some dap and a hug. Nigga way too clingy. I watched Nureila with my eyes as she walked off. Ion know what it was, but I was really eager to see her again. We hopped in my car and I began to drive home until Jamari spoke up.

"Aye, pull by that girl walking." I nodded and pulled beside Nureila. She lifted her head up towards me and I asked her to get in. She tried to ignore me but I wasn't gon let that shit slide. I pulled the car on the sidewalk and threatened her. She complied and got in.

I didn't wanna make threats but that was the only way she was gon listen. Once she got in I initiated the conversation. I was being nosy as hell but also getting valuable information. For one I didn't know Nureila and Jamari were dating. I'm pretty sure she didn't know that Jamari and I were brothers but she didn't need to know that now.

After their little conversation I told Nureila to come up front. When she did she looked like someone killed her dog. Soon she broke down right beside me. At first I was thinking bout kicking her ass to the curb but she already had it rough with my brother. Sighing I turned towards her and wiped her tears. She didn't need to cry over a bum ass nigga.

After giving her a short speech her cries turned into laughter. She brought up a point about me being nice. Couldn't lie this girl had a pull on me. Something about her made me want to see her daily. Probably just some crush. It'll pass sooner or later.

We rode for awhile and ended up by this lake I come to sometimes when I wanna clear my mind. Nureila looked in awe at the sight and turned towards me.

"Where are we?" She questioned

"A place I go to when shit get heavy on my mind." I got out the car and she did the same.

We moved over towards the edge of the lake and I noticed how the sun shined brightly over it. Shit was sparkling like glitter. Nureila took a seat beside me and sighed. I bet she felt relived.

What was really on my mind was how Jamari got a girl like Nureila. She seemed like wifey in my eyes apart from the nasty ass attitude she seemed to hide. I lowered my body next to hers and watched the water. Shit was calming to me.

"What made you get together with Jamari?" I asked. I was really interested in her answer. Nureila sighed and continued to look at the water as she spoke.

"In the beginning Jamari was this cute and corny guy. He was sweet as he can be. He opened doors for me, waited for me at lunch, and even walked home with me sometimes. He made me really happy. I felt vulnerable around him all the time. Until he started to change once we got together. I don't know he's been so distant towards me and we never spend time together anymore.." She trailed off suddenly.

Maybe this topic was a little too touchy. I dug my hand into my pocket and pulled out a flask and handed it to her. She looked at me with confusion and eventually took it.

"Gon head and take a sip. Don't be scared." Nureila sucked up her fear and opened the flask taking a big sip. She took that shit like a pro. I chuckled at the face she made as she drank more. She offered she some but I turned it down. She needed all she alcohol she could handle to get Jamari's bitch ass off her mind.

***

"Rashannn lets get in the waterrrr." Nureila slurred.

"Nah I'm good. You go ahead lil mama."

I wasn't in the room to remove my clothes but I wasn't stopping her. I watched as she stripped each article of clothing leaving her in her bra and panties. Thank god that shit matched. Plus she didn't wear them childish ass panties with flowers and shit on them.

My eyes raked over her curvy body as she moved into the water. She dove underneath then came back up. She out there looking like a sexy ass dolphin. She stayed out there for awhile until I called her to come out. She stayed out there and ignored what I said. I stood up and called out to her.

"Get your ass over here before I come out there and drown you. Think I'm playing? Try me."

Nureila eventually came back to shore and I helped her out of the water. I knew she was in a daze and not in control of her actions. She planted her hands on my chest and looked up at me with lust lacing around her pupils. I places my hands on top of hers and pushed them back to her.

"Nah, we ain't finna do this." I acknowledged. I ain't finna take advantage of her while she not in the right mind. That's sick as fuck. I positioned my arms at her waist and hoisted up up on my shoulder. I gathered her clothes and headed towards the car.

Once I reached the car I placed her inside the backseat so she could stretch out. I wanted to give her some time to get her shit together. After she was situated I moved towards the drivers side and got in. I started the car and pulled off.

I occasionally looked in the rear view mirror at her to see if she was okay and she was. I chuckled at myself while I drove. Nureila had real potential and she needed to realize it. After what seemed like hours we reached my house.

I got out the car and assisted Nureila out the car then tossed her over my shoulder. She made a high pitched noise that startled me. Once I got to my front door I heard someone call my name which caused me to turn around.

"Aye Rashan, I see you got another one. Nigga stay getting pussy." some random nigga said.

I nodded and used my keys to open my door, slamming it before he could utter another word. Instead of throwing her in my bed again I put her on the couch. I grabbed a throw that was folded on the couch and laid it over her. Nureila snuggled the blanket and I smiled, heading towards the stairs until my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"B-Boss? There's a situation."

"What is it?"

"Kwan is back."

I quickly ended the phone call and threw my phone at a nearby wall.

"Fuck."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
22 0 11
Young, beautiful, wealthy and wed to a husband who is emerging at the top of the Real Estate Market in their area, London James seemed to have it all...
694K 16.3K 77
Honesty Calleste they say a bad girl ain't no good and good girls ain't no fun hood girls want a smart nigga but all college girls want a thug.Thats...
423K 11.7K 46
***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia Carter is 18 and a senior in High School. Asia loves to sing and dance...