Pranking The Prank King

By Dream_Writer11

A Shodimu Sophia, Dream_writer11, novel HIGHEST RANKING: #1 IN BADASS #1 IN HUMOUR #1 IN ABUSE #1 IN PRANKSTE... More

Chapter 1: Noticed
Chapter 2: What a gentleman?
Chapter 3: The big...
Chapter 4: Sweet revenge
Chapter 5: Whispers
Chapter 6: Cupcake
Chapter 7: Truth or dare
Chapter 8: I'm sorry
Chapter 9: Stuck
Chapter 10: Friends
Chapter 11: Partners
Chapter 12: I'm sexy and you know it
Chapter 13: Party
Chapter 14: You're beautiful
Chapter 15: Threat
Chapter 16: Mom
Chapter 17: Princess Dillie of Pinkland
Chapter 18: Cassandra
Chapter 19: Stepsister
Chapter 20: Fire
Chapter 21: You'll never change
Chapter 22: Wrong choice
Chapter 23: Swim
Chapter 24: Robert Lystoshiz
Chapter 25: Effects
Chapter 26: I love that black laced....
Chapter 27: Prom night
Chapter 28: Revelation
Chapter 29: Food fight
Chapter 30: F
Chapter 31: Chocolate fudge cake
Chapter 32: Make up
Chapter 33: Rocks
Chapter 34: Eko
Chapter 35: Jelly
Chapter 36: Barbie Shoes
Chapter 37: Stacy
Chapter 38: Possessive and stupid.
Chapter 39: Kayla
Chapter 40: Shh
Chapter 41: Kidnap
Chapter 42: On your clock
Chapter 43: Save
Epilogue
Q&A
SANTA'S PANTS 2
SANTA'S PANTS 3
ATTENTION!! PLEASE READ!!
A/N
CAST 1
CAST 2
Christina's story is now published!
Thorne Academy
Please read!
Hear me out 😖

SANTA'S PANTS

87.1K 2K 301
By Dream_Writer11

Author's note

There are three bonus chapters and they're written in Dylan and Diana's daughter, Christina's point of view. The other two parts will be published soon (definitely this week) and once the last one is out, it means the book two is published.

Read and enjoy!

Christina King

Christmas.

The celebration of the birth of baby Jesus. Winter comes, snow flakes rain down, cozy nights in sweaters I'm forced to wear, everything in red and green, decorations around the house, little lights hanging from the ceiling and exchanging gifts.

Christmas sucks.

No, I don't hate Jesus. You see, the problem came with the gifts. My family celebrated Christmas like their lives depended on it and so, it usually involved a lot of people.

Really, a lot of people. 

Therefore, for a reason I knew nothing about but am forced to do, it was proper to give every single person a gift even if they didn't appreciate it or gave you something less in return.

I was okay with giving just my parents but because life was so against me, I had to give my mom, dad, aunt Kayla, her husband uncle Ashton, aunt Natasha, her husband uncle Ryan, their demonic daughter Penelope and son I don't have a crush on Tristan.

I swear I don't have a crush on him.

Anyways, I usually ran broke after Christmas even when my parents had enough money to get the whole USA Christmas presents.

Well, they gave me all I needed but never did they give me cash itself. It'd go like 'Dad I need some money' and he'll reply 'go get a job baby'

I could've gotten a job if the damn paparazzi wouldn't stop trailing after me the moment they realise I'm there and there was no way I could go to work with two bulky men following me around. Besides, Alex would literally make my life hell if she discovered I had a job in a cafe or McDonald's.

Yeah, I'm not gonna talk about her now.

The point is, this Christmas isn't like the rest cause I'd spent all my money on junk food and didn't have a dime to spend on gifts. When I talked to my mom about it, she gave me five cents and said everything would be alright.

At least, she was better than dad who didn't pay attention to me cause he was busy watching episodes of Henry danger.

Then after seeing a sign outside the mall that said Santa was gonna give out free gifts this year, I thought of a great idea.

Why not take a couple of free gifts from Santa and gift them to my family?

Not stealing, just taking without permission.

So after lying to my parents and getting disguised, I was before the white door that said 'KEEP OUT! SANTA'S DRESS ROOM!'

Totally ignoring that, I pushed the door open and stepped into Santa's shelter and damn, he was living the life in here.

The place was painted red, green and white just like we all expected with Christmas stockings and lights hung on the walls. There was a large bed at the further end and a large chair next to it. There sacs arranged next to Santa's bed kept a smile on my face. The aroma of cookies and sugar was in the air, I could almost taste it but there were no over decorated trees.

So Santa didn't have a Christmas tree?

Whatever, I'm here for the gifts.

I slowly closed the door behind me, trying my best to make no noise while at it. I successfully got in with no one's attention on me and proceeded to walk further into the room.

However, I took a halt when I sighted the shiny little objects on Santa's bed. The one thing that made Christmas less shittier, Candy. There was at least a hundred displayed on it with over half empty wrappers.

No wonder he had a big belly.

I didn't think twice before I sprinted towards the bed and filled my palms with candy. If I had more time to waste, I could've unwrapped them and throw them all in my mouth at once.

Couldn't afford to get caught and have DAUGHTER OF FAMOUS BILLIONAIRE DYLAN KING CAUGHT STEALING SANTA'S STUFF on the headlines tomorrow morning.

I was before the green sacs in a few seconds. I stared down at the boxes with the glittery colors, red and green. Ribbons were around the cubes, all customized with little Christmas trees, stockings, cookies and stuff.

No wonder children loved them, I literally had to fight the urge to unwrap them all.

I took one for mom, another for dad, one for aunt Kayla that didn't deserve it, one for_

You know you can take the whole sac right?

Oh.

I dropped the boxes back in the sac and using pressure from my hands, pushed them into it to make more space to cover it. Once I was done, I pulled the ropes and closed the sac.

Using my non existent arm muscles, I threw the sac over my shoulder, went to the North Pole and froze to death.

Just kidding!

Anyways, I was about to move when I felt something move down my legs and just like you all would do, I did what I wasn't meant to do.

You got it right, I let out a scream and immediately, the sac slipped off my hands and fell on the floor eight next to what caused the whole thing.

My palm found it's way to my mouth, covering it to silence the scream I'd ended a second ago.

Went stupid mode because Santa's stupid pants slipped off the sac down to my legs.

I couldn't believe I did a lot to get in here as quietly as I could and when I got in, let out a scream that didn't sound so ladylike if I might add.

Sucks I have a deep voice but not the point.

My instincts kicked in, I picked up the sac and the cause of the whole problem cause duh, his pants looked comfy and felt soft beneath my palm.

I could as well have the pants for all it caused.

Who wouldn't want to have this on while watching Netflix on a school night?

A few more steps and I was out the window.

And yes, I did fall on my butt.

.~*~.~*~.~*~.

"Christina!" Granny, who was the only normal person in my family, squealed as I walked into the sitting room with the sac still over my shoulder.

Just like I expected, it was filled with familiar faces of my extended family.

Dad was standing right next to mom who was busy eating Christmas cookies we were all meant to eat after exchanging gifts.

I bet they gave her a dozen after lying her baby wanted some. You see, mom was making me believe pregnant women ate every hour till I met my substitute Biology teacher. Mom could literally eat a whole box of pizza and dad would let her have it after telling an obvious lie.

Or give her special treatment after having a fake cramp.

Her eyes met mine and using her index finger, she closed her right eye in an unsuccessful attempt to give me a silly wink.

Penelope was sitting on her mother's thighs, also having Christmas cookies cause for a reason I didn't know, she was mom's favorite being.

And no, she's not an angel. Trust me, she was a demon in disguise.

One wrong move and she'll prank you to death.

Aunt Kayla was sitting at the other end with her husband, uncle Ashton standing next to her and rubbing her back while she ate ribs.

Her baby bump wasn't as huge as mom's but her husband also gave her special treatment like every single day of her life.

Just then, because life decided to play a clip of a dumb romcom, Tristan entered in all his glory. Wearing a white shirt, black ripped jeans, white sneakers and his hair forming a messy mop of curls on his head, he looked like he could pass as a model.

To be honest, when did he not?

The thing is, it kinda looked like it was happening in slow motion.

"Hey" I tried to say but it came out like a horse getting strangled to death.

Once again, sucks I have a deep voice.

"Someone decided to rob Santa this year" Penelope joked.

Didn't expect more anyways.

"What?" I laughed "No. Rob Santa? Why would I rob Santa? That's a totally wrong thing to do. What were you thinking? I snuck into his dress room that had no Christmas trees, stole the candies he had on his bed, took his sac and pants? That's funny"

And that's what happens when I try to tell a lie.

"That kinda so_"

"Gifts!" I cut the ten year old demon off "I got gifts for everyone!"

"You did?" Mom asked in disbelief

"Are you okay baby?" Dad continued.

"Of course!" I laughed nervously, feeling the sweat on my forehead already "I've been saving you know?"

"And you didn't spend it on food?" Aunt Kayla asked "Or candy?"

"What has gotten into you three?" Saved by Granny "What's wrong with her saving for Christmas, a lot of kids do it"

"Those her normal kids mom" Dad added "Normal"

"Maybe she decided to change this year, you can't tell if she's been saving or not"

"Yeah, but we know she prefers food to us" Penelope said.

You know, even though her attitude sucks, she knew me better than anyone.

"Of course not Penelope, I can't compare my love for my family to food, don't be silly"

Yeah, cause my love for food is more.

Ha!

"Yeah whatever" She rolled her eyes "Can we open the gifts now, it's about time"

"Let the unwrapping begin!"

"THAT WOULDN'T HAPPEN WITHOUT ME!!"

Every head snapped to the chimney as a loud echoing deep choice came from it. The sound of rocks falling followed by them landing on the wood only confirmed what I heard was real.

Loud shuffling was heard after, like whoever they voice belonged to was moving down the chimney and damn, he moved fast.

My gaze left center of attention to my family who looked like all the blood had drained from their bodies.

"W_what's that?" Mom asked with shaky voice, her cookie slipping off her fingers and hitting the red rug.

"A monster?" Penelope, who was already by the door in a second, guessed.

"You mean like the one from Krampus?" Aunt Kayla asked, hiding behind uncle Ashton.

Chicken.

You know that moment when no one knows what the hell of going on and one person says something as dumb as marshmallow and that's the sudden theory?

Krampus is a damn movie and what monster would waste its time on a family filled with chickens?

It'll take a year before it gets one of us and it better be Penelope.

I bet it's something that wouldn't kill me.

Everyone flinched as a loud bang came from the chimney.

I'd taken a few steps back and looking back at them, everyone was just as surprised as I was.

"Oh my oh my, is that blood I see?" It paused and laughed "Silly, I'll see more later"

I looked back once more and saw everyone frozen on a spot.

Well, besides mom, Penelope and aunt Kayla. They made a run for it.

I wasn't joking when I said chickens.

Granny had passed out on the couch, her elbow in between the couch and her body, making her hand shoot up in the air. A few strands of her hair was on her face with her mouth wide opened, showing her fake white set of teeth. It only took a few seconds before she let out a loud snore.

Not surprised.

At least, dad was still her_

Wait, where's dad?

"Hello!" The final bang came when the being in the chimney hit the stack of woods at the bottom and broke it all. His head and some parts of his upper body popped out. His white beard was black and dirty from the smoke and hair, I mean wig, not in a good position.

The monster was Santa guys.

He let out a cough and pushed himself out completely. His face was red from all the pressure and work from pushing himself down and clothes black and dirty.

The only problem was...

He wasn't in his pants

***(important, kindly read)***
Author's note: They're two other bonus chapters ahead so this isn't the end. I'd love to know what you think of Christina and if you want more of her so please drop a comment on what you think about her and of the chapter.

This isn't the end!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
618K 15.7K 40
Avery was not an average, well behaved 17-year-old girl living a happy life. She was an underground fighter, a street racer, and had even gotten mixe...
1K 42 18
Jordy feels like she has met the love of her life and everything is almost as if taken out of a fairytale, especially after Archer Finn confronts her...
4.6K 344 49
Book One Of The Clumsy Artist Series "If I do this love." He murmured catching a strand of my loose hair. "You'll owe me. Are you ready to owe the de...