Royal Exemption || 김태형 || Ban...

By Amaranthine7722

From the lineage of royals who are recognized and privileged yet no longer in the position to rule the countr... More

A T T E N T I O N
The Young Monarch ♤
His and her Secret ♧
Not enough ◇
Smitten ♡
Naive ♧
Unearthly ♤
Punished ◇
My name is Charlie 😐 ♡
Innocence ♧
Jealousy ♤
Touch ◇
Spoiled ♡
Maybe not ♧
Got it? ♤
Sweet invasion ♡
Guarded ♧
Munchkins ♤
In denial ◇
Sad Charlie ♧
Amicable ♤
Special ◇
Backup ♡
Overprotective ♧
Terrified ♤
ㅠㅡㅠ ◇
Knots ♡
Triggered ♧
♤♡◇♧
Wistful ♤
Mocked ◇
Reality bites ♧
Confession ♤
Estranged ◇
Bad thoughts ♡
Heartbreak ♧
Avalanche ♤
Shook ◇
Changes □
Secret place ♡
Threatened ♧
The last to know ♤
Distant ◇
Decisions □
invisible line ♡
Acceptance ♧
Breathe ♤
Consequences ♧
Regret ◇
Thoughts ♡
Feelings ♤
Troublemakers ♧
Delinquent ◇
Whatever ♤
Surprise ♧
Clandestine ◇
Stay ♡
I promise! ♤
Aggravated♧
Stupid girl ◇
Without consent ♤
No escape ♧
But you are... ♡
Doe eyes ♤
Ischgl ♧
Denial ◇
Bad tea ♤
Complicated ◇
You're Bad ♧
In Peril □
I found you ♡
Hmpf. ♤
Chaos ♧
Defiant ◇
Will you? ♧
Impulsive ◇
It ends here □
The Verdict ♤
Formality ♧
5 steps away ◇
The new mistress □
Irresistible ♤
'That thing' ♧
Loyalty ◇
Pinky swear ♡
Sweet escape ♤
Stalked ♧
Reconciliation gift ◇
Don't tell anyone ♤
Worthy ◇
Monstress ♤
Dejected ♧
Worries ◇
Old friend ♧
Rue ◇
10 steps away! ♡
Love Maze ♤
Invitation ◇
Blue ♧
Yorkshire ◇
Smug Fvckers ♤
Crushed ♧
Growing Pains ◇
Security ♤
Finally.♧
Fools ♡
Officially Korea's; Officially MINE ♤

Kidnapped ◇

5.5K 328 56
By Amaranthine7722

Taehyung

"So you're telling me that you're not really sick and you want me to put up an alibi so you can be excused from your royal duty. Is that right?"

*childish cute pout*

My grandfather gave me an odd look then sighed in resignation.

"You're not a lazy kid. Now I wonder...is it the new mistress?"

I gave him my famous boxed smile which he always find quite irresistible.

"You've never missed a very important royal obligation for something trivial before, Taehyung. But I do understand that you are young and of course, easily swayed. You will be 23 by the end of the year...and I'm telling you that taking over your father's position, is no child's play. Also my prince, you need to put a boundary between you and your mistresses. Remember, you are to wed a royalty as the family no longer welcomes commoners, to keep the bloodline strong. If you are to keep a mistress, of course it is your choice which one. As discussed, you will keep only one. Also..."

I looked at my grandfather whose eyes seriously laid on me.

"You are to choose between the first four who came here. The fifth one is not part of your choices. Even if you are to keep a sixth, a seventh...still, you can only choose among OUR chosen ones. The prime minister's niece, The top telecommunication company's only daughter. The Global Asiana CEO's niece and the diplomat's daughter. "

I flinched;

"What about Charlie??"

I saw my grandfather's jaw tightened up.

"That kid has a weak background. We cannot allow you to be associated with her once you get married. Do not ask any further. That is my decision and it is final."

"B-but grandpa..."

"You can be with her as long as you're not married. But she will definitely not stay here. Unless I offer her another position in the palace which is out of your concern. That child is..."

My grandfather's words trailed off.

"Okay. You can go now. Rest assured that I will notify your parents and the queen of England regarding your absence. But do not do this again. Are we clear?"

I just smiled and bowed to my grandfather. I left his quarters, shoulders down.

I can't choose Charlie...and what will happen to her once I get married? That idea alone aggravates me. There must be some way I can keep her.

A way for me to be allowed to choose her.

My thoughts were interrupted by a servant who politely informed me that tea is served and Charlie is already there, waiting. Just hearing her name drew a smile on my face. I was a bit annoyed earlier when she skipped lunch and made a stupid alibi.

I'm sure she just made it all up to escape from my teasing. I let it slide but told the servants to let her know that I seriously demand her presence at our afternoon tea.

And she did appear.

Holding my clone doll on her lap, she followed me by sight as I walked my way to the other side of the table.

"Do you want some white chocolate?"

She shook her head and struggled to force a smile which appeared like an ugly smirk.

What the hell. 😑

"What happened to you. Aren't you happy that your prince find you lovable? Didn't you like my kiss earlier?!"

Worriedly, she waved her hand and shook her head...

"I ditched a lot of English hotties that I could wave and send flying kisses to while on a parade with the British royals just for you. Are you aware of that."

I crossed my arms in an upset manner. But deep inside...I can't really be angry at her.

She was gently caressing Tata's soft hair as she had spoken;

"But...I didn't ask you to ditch the English hotties that you could wave and send flying kisses to, your highness..."

What.the.hell

I grimaced.

"Of course. You didn't! But I..."

While trying to explain my side, really aggravated, here she is focused on Tata and giving my clone doll a smile. Even giggled when the flower she tried to place on the doll's head, fell.

Truly exasperated, I grabbed Tata away from her hold;

"Tata!!! 😢"

I stood and held Tata up, out of her reach. Looking down at her worriedly creased brows and small pretty blushing face while struggling to reach the doll.

"Give him back!😣😢"

"No.😏"

"Please your higness!😢"

"Pick your choice, it's either Tata or ME."

"Tata!!!😭"

She didn't even hesitate. 😑

"What the actual FU- TATA IS ME!!!  Are you blind?!!!"

I walked away and and she followed. Her worried face, now upset. When I ran, she still ran after me. She was quite persistent to get Tata back, good Lord! Until I reached my quarters and stepped inside the purple line. She stopped and a sad worried look quickly registered on her face. Just staring at the doll in my hand, fidgeting. 

I relished such an emotion. She looks lovely, enticing and for a woman who's already in her second decade, she still remained innocent and uncomplicated.

"You want Tata back?..."

She nodded still in her sad cute face.

"Come and get him."

"I can't."

I stepped forward and smiled at her.

I held out my hand.

"Come here."

She stared at my hand for a second and protested in a soft mumble...

I can't... not allowed...

"You can. Because I said so...now come on."

She held my hand and I pulled her across the purple line. Where no one is allowed to cross but her.

"I'm breaking a rule."

She said.

I held her closer to my body... She allowed me to embrace her with my other arm as we locked gazes.

"I am allowing you to break rules...so don't worry."

I leaned down, pulled her much closer until I reached her lips. I kissed her and this time, I tried to do it 'passionately'. But she didn't know what to do and even panicked a little as I gently shoved my tongue inside her small sweet mouth. I felt her grip my sleeve as I kissed her deeper and more aggressively.

"Hmm,"

I felt her pull Tata away from my hold and she quickly stepped away from me.

With an alluring bruised pair of cherry lips, she smiled and stuck out her tongue on me.

Seriously? 😑

"Do I always have to kidnap Tata just so you can give your prince a kiss?"

I crossed my arms.

She tilted her head.

"Just ask your highness. It's because you always startle me that's why."

Of course. All I need to do is fucking order her to kiss me. Me and my retarded romantic ideas ey. Well I didn't know that freaks her out. Well I have to teach her too that I can just kiss her whenever I like. 

"OKAY. CHARLIE, GIVE ME A KISS."

"Uhm, your highness... I already did."

"What do you mean you already did?!!! I can kiss you whenever I like!!"

Startled at first, her shocked face then slowly turned into a smile.

Damn my heart. 😑

"Okay."

She walked back to me and stood immobile in front of me. Adorably looked up, puckered her lips and closed her eyes.

Oh man. 😐💕

•◇•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 307 24
Y/n and Mikasa Ackerman we're taken in by the Yeagers after their parents were killed. Eren Yeager was Y/n's closest friend and as kids, they had pro...
184K 5.8K 10
"the last thing i'd want to do tonight is to meet her clingy and naggy ass"
104K 4.5K 50
"You. Are. Just. A Burden. Do. You. Understand?" "Thank you for everything. I am sorry that I am a burden for you." "Love, please don't leave me." "S...
789K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...