Suffer

Par DesraViolet

Previously 'Rejected And Accepted' #899 in werewolf (04/09/20) {WARNING ! This isn't a really good book. Alth... Plus

01|Rejected
02|Rogue
03|Back to the Past
04|Ex-Mate
05| Reunion
06| Training
07| Truth
8| Date?
100 READS!!!
09| Guess Who's Back?
10| In Denial
11| Enemy?
12| Pain
13| Visitation
14|Forever
15| Party
16|Shopping
Characters
Wedding Aesthetic
17| Two Lines
18| Wedding
19| Gender Reveal
20| Death
Epilogue
(Not a chapter) Baby Rooms and The Kids
Announcement
Thank you!
Last Chapter
UPDATE
SEQUEL
6 thousand reads

Special Thanks!

436 2 0
Par DesraViolet

Hey guys, I just wanted to dedicate this chapter to the people who have read my book and have fully supported it. I thank you all so much for the wonderful support you've given. This is my first book that you have encouraged me to write. I'll admit this book had gotten sloppier in the middle parts that because I can't fully concentrate on writing due to my quarterly exams and academic issues. Apart from the fact I also have Pt's to pass and spend quality time with family and friends. (Not that I have any friends, but. 😂👌)

But, I promise, to try to make writing my first/second priority. Please do point out mistakes and plot holes and tell me what you think but please no negativity. Thank you, again, for everything.

Love, Dessie.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.7M 46.2K 84
"Omega's are supposed to stay quiet. Omega's are supposed to obey. Omega's are supposed to do EVERYTHING I fucking say!" Alpha Morrison said in anger...
35K 1.1K 29
He stared at the bodies on the ground , at the girl covered in blood . "you're late " she said standing up . her eyes narrowed at him and before she...
29.1K 481 26
A tale of supernatural, magical love and rival packs, In years, she transformed from a young girl to a strong alpha. A warrior. *** Ember Hemming. ...
3.3M 100K 50
Training to become an elite warrior after her soulmate brutally rejects her, Violet Caldwell meets the king of all wolves-and joins him in his quest...