Heart Stopping Moments

By AnnieAngel69

Idea by: BCLULU Written by: Annie Angel Short stories comprised of different heart stopping moments. We hope... More

Stolen
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Secrets
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six

Chapter Seven

288 6 3
By AnnieAngel69

Chapter Seven

Vienna sighs as she watches the children playing out on the playground to the back of the pack house, she loves watching over them. Their souls show that they are still so pure and full of life as they play with the others. One child shines amongst the others, and that is Stephen and Lora's little boy who comes over to her every so often to hug her legs, showing her that he wants her there to watch him.

He has become a full on part in her life now and enjoys watching Ty make her blush. Ben comes over with a huge grin and pokes her cheeks calling her a strawberry. Stephen stood there watching his son's movements grinning as he raises an eye at Ty who just grins at his Alpha. He ends up sitting at the picnic table next to Ty as they all three watch the children.

"You ever going to let your dad retire, Ty?" He asked as he watches his Head Warrior training the new warriors off to the other side of the pack house. "You know, your mother wants to go to Hawaii for vacation at least one time in their life."

"Yeah, I plan on taking my role up really soon, Stephen." He tells his Alpha and looks at Vienna out from the corner of his eyes. "I'm probably going to be very busy when I do, so I'm trying to get things accomplished with the little bit of time that I have left." He says as they watched Ben topple Vienna over when he hugged her.

Beta Andrew walks up with his twins totting behind him wondering what's going on and as soon as the four-year olds spotted Vienna they joined Ben in tackling her. "We seem to have some visitors with a long procession heading here, Alpha," he tells him and Stephen nods with a small smile showing on his face.

"I know, I have been informed and why they are coming," he tells him and shows him a wink as he nudges his head to having him watch as Ty walks over and hoists Vienna up into his arms. "Perfect together, right?"

"Absolutely," Beta Mary says as she walks over and wraps her arm around his waist while he rubs her just showing belly. "I'm just glad that she can play with them even though she's been through so much. Puts me at ease seeing her smile and hearing her laughter, it makes me smile when I hear it. Now, I will go and bring the kids in for a snack while you take our visitors to the office." She says as she walks over to the three children and took two sets of hands while one walked in holding one of the other children's hands.

"Well, what's going on?" Ty asks as he and Vienna walk over to them.

"Let's head to the office, we have some visitors that Vienna needs to talk to," Stephen says and they all head to his office. They sat down waiting for the Beta to show them to the office and Vienna feels a little apprehensive since she knows it's about her, but that's all she knows. A knock is heard on the office door and the Beta opens it while escorting HC Aaron and her father and brother. Her eyes widen then narrow as she shoots Stephen a glare.

"Why are they here?" She growls out and Aaron clears his throat before he hands out an envelope to her.

"Read this and you might understand," he tells her and she opens the lipstick marked letter, realizing that it was the Luna's from their pack and tears flare up in her eyes.

"I hope I can," she says before she reads the entire letter and her eyes start tearing up while her father's face holds a worried expression. His eyebrows furrow as he looks her over along with her brother. She gasps out as she finishes it and drops the letter on the ground, turning she looks into their eyes. "Is it true?" She asks and tears flood down her cheeks making them slowly walk to her, nodding. "Oh, my god, it was worse than I thought." She cries out as she covers her face and tearful sobs emit from her body, making it shake. The two men rush over and engulf her into their embrace as tears run down their cheeks. It surprised Stephen and Ty as they tensed up thinking she would push them away but her tiny arms wrap around them and she hugs them tightly.

"I'm so sorry, baby girl," Colton says as he hugs his daughter tightly, while tears rush down his own cheeks. He kisses her head over and over like he hasn't seen her for a lifetime. "I would have contacted you more but Adam made it impossible to even do that."

"What's going on?" Ty asked and Stephen looked at him.

"Apparently, Adam was the fifth person who violated Vienna and he is also the one who gave her the GHB shot so that she wouldn't remember what happened. He told the others to go after her before we all found out the truth and kill her, but not before he gave them the suggestion that they could play with her some more." HC Aaron says as he walks over to the Alpha and warrior. "They have been doing this for years, used to only use human's and then when they realized that human's made it so the police were going to be working on the cases and they stopped, which is around the time all five found their mates."

"Then why did they start doing all of this again?" Ty asks while clenching his fists.

"Bored from their true mates, they started again on the one that Adam has been staring at since she was born. A detective was found and she found out all of them including Adam had houses that were so huge the basements were like catacombs and they buried their victims there. Every single one that survived ended up being caught and held there. They in turn wanted to work on getting Vienna when they were caught." Aaron says as he hands Stephen the manila envelope that has all of the details on everything. "We sent him off to council without his wolf and will be having a witch lock his wolf memories down so that when we give him over to the human authorities they will not find out about us."

"So, he's not going to be getting off scot free, huh?" Stephen said as he holds a smirk on his face. "He's lucky if he doesn't die, since I bet he will get life in prison."

"That's a definite," Ty says while holding a grin on his face as the three broke apart from their hugs, Vienna smacking the both on the backs of their heads while they wince from the not so light blows to the head.

"You both should have went straight to the council when you even suspected foul play, idiots!" She shouts at them and then they noticed Ty was standing there with a grin on his face while watching them.

"I take it that this is Ty?" Colton says as his face turns serious, making Ty stiffens and his grin evaporates. "So from what I gather, my little girl did the best thing she could and left her true mate and chose to stay with this guy?" He walks over to stand in front of the man and Vienna gulps since she's heard plenty of times that her father would be cleaning out his gun while being introduced to her mate and she might as well call him her mate since he's basically more of one to her even if she's not in a sexual relationship with him just yet.

"So, what can you offer my sister, security wise?" Gordo asks as he walks slowly towards the man as well, making Vienna roll her eyes.

"Oh, come on you two. I have dreaded you meeting the man that I love since you've always had threats of what you were going to do to him when you meet him. Don't start now!" When she says this a shine enters Ty's eyes and he stands up straight, showing his backbone towards the two men.

"I have decided to be the best man I can be and protect her, even though my title has yet to be put into place, I will protect her with everything in me." He tells them and their eyes widen.

"Title?" They both said in unison.

"Yup, my boy is the next Head Warrior of the pack," Head Warrior Darren walks into the room hearing about Vienna's family showing up. "He wanted to take a little time before he took the title and woo Vienna." He grins as his son's cheeks turn pink with the way his father put it into words.

"Woo?" Vienna asked with a teasing tone making his ears turn pink now.

"Oh, how embarrassing," he mutters as he puts his hands over his face. She pulls them down and kisses them before looking up into his eyes.

"I don't mind a little wooing, especially if it is you, Ty," she tells him with love showing in her eyes. "You don't really have to though, I'm pretty sure this belongs to you now." She brings his hands to place them over her heart showing him that she is his in heart and body. "Any objections?" She asks in a tone that sounded like she wanted no arguments.

"Oh, no baby girl, you won't be seeing me object on this, but I do have a request if you wouldn't mind?" Colton asks and she waves her hand to get him to go on. "Will you please marry this man so that I can walk you down the aisle?" When he asks her eyes widen and she flips her eyes to look at Ty who is now holding the world's biggest smile on his face.

"Oh, you better marry this girl!" Ty winces when he hears his mother shouting up the stairs. "Bring her down to the infirmary when you are finished, I have to talk to her."

'Nope, not happening~!' Her wolf purrs as she loves the expression on his face and since her and his wolf has been growing a bigger bond towards each other she decides to throw the switch on holding the heat back. Every male in the room, besides Ty anyway, takes a step away from her as her scent swamps them and Colton starts chuckling, hard.

"Um, you might want to tell your mate that she will marry him but going to the infirmary would be a bad thing, since she's now in heat." He tells the TIC and looks at the two who are heatedly staring into each other's eyes. "Will you two go and find a room, please. I'm pretty sure we don't want to see you both doing R-rated things."

"I think you might want to go on up on that," Aaron said as he hurries the two outside while one of the mated males directs them to the rooms on the west wing, they were for those that go into heat.

"Oh, my word." His mother shouts and yells at her mate, "Don't let them come out of that room until she's growing my grand babies, Darren. I want more babies to hold." The woman shouts and she runs to the infirmary making sure that she has the right shots and runs back up before they close the doors. "This right here will help with the stamina," she says while wagging her eyebrows at the two. She shoots them both with a booster for their wolves and turns them back around to push them back into the room. "Now, go make those babies."

~<3~

As time passed, Vienna finally came out of heat. It didn't help any that her soon-to-be mother in law was like a hawk and made sure that neither of the two would leave the room. She brought them food and clothes when they needed it and made sure that when they were in the shower together that the bedding was changed. The last day that she held them inside the room she sniffed deeply and started grinning like a crazy woman, leaving the room unlocked as she walked down the stairs humming nursery rhymes.

Her mate shook his head and cocked his eyebrow up at Stephen and the two Beta's that decided to stay for a while. "What can I say? She's been looking forward to him meeting his mate and when she ended up dying her heart broke. So she's been playing match maker, which didn't last long since Vienna came along. She's seriously taken to her in like the first five minutes and it was even her idea for him to be Vienna's guard."

"Yup," Stephen said as he grabs his son before he tries to knock on the door again. "Give her time, Ben, she'll be out shortly I bet. They haven't had lunch yet and I'm sure since Annie is a nurse she will want the two to eat as much as possible."

"Aww, but Daddy I miss Vivi. We get bored when she's not playing with us that much." He pouts as he walks down the stairs, shouting at the two waiting at the bottom. "She's not out of the room yet you two. They are probably smexing it up still in there."

"What?" Stephen stops dead in his tracks when he hears what his son is saying. "Ben, where the heck did you learn that from?"

"Oh, that would be from Uncle Barry," he says when he pokes his head around the corner. "He said that is how babies come along and that the fairy tale stories where storks bring babies is just a way to distract us from the truth until we are old enough to learn it."

"Lora, can you please do something about your brother or I will!" He growls out as his mate comes down from the top floor, where their rooms are. "He's teaching Ben the birds and the bees."

"Isn't he a little young for that?" She says as she saw her six-year-old son start to walk back down the steps. "I can't though; he's back at dad's pack, probably smexing it up with the sluts there." She shakes her head as she uses her sons wording. "What can we do? Just tell him that it is inappropriate for him to use that with him being a little boy."

"Man, I'm going to kill him the next time I see him," Stephen said as he runs his fingers through his hair. "Now, we're going to have to deal with..." Sniffing the air he smiles and looks at Colton, "a strong boy infant that has Beta and TIC with a tint of Alpha blood running through its veins. Oh, boy, you better not stray too far from this pack, Colton. I have a feeling you will enjoy watching her kids grow."

"Anthony is taking care of that," Colton tells him as he grins and looks at the confused man. "Since we've had so many issues with what Adam has done Aaron and Anthony talked about a solution and they figured it would be great to move us here. We will be your new neighbors towards the south."

"Well, that's just perfect," he grins and claps Gordo on his back. "Have I told you that you should be starting your training big time now? You will need to come with us when we go to meetings and that way you might actually meet your mate."

"Nice, I can't wait," Gordo says as he grins widely.

"Oh, and Stephen," Darren says trying to get the man's attention. "They have decided on a place to go for the honeymoon. Invited us to go as well, and now my mate is so happy she's probably leaving trails of sparkle dust all down in the infirmary. I better go rescue the patients or she will probably leave them with a pile of it in their rooms."

"Hawaii, I take it?" He grins and Gordo grunts, 'lucky' under his breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20 0 11
"I screamed so hard hearing my own bones breaking. The pain was unbearable so much pain. "You can do it just keep breathing. "Look at me I'm not lea...
1.1M 43.1K 24
Lewis Grant has been rejected by his mate. His other half. He is forced out of the pack, and has to survive alone in the desolate forests surrounding...
1.3M 14.9K 12
There was never a story of an alpha being rejected, it was unheard but he was the exception. Alpha Sean Dawson had everything in his life, a strong p...
93.8K 3.2K 27
"I rejected you." I said it such a calm voice and surprised myself. He stood there across the table staring at me with a face of horror. My claws ext...