Royal Exemption || 김태형 || Ban...

Od Amaranthine7722

From the lineage of royals who are recognized and privileged yet no longer in the position to rule the countr... Více

A T T E N T I O N
The Young Monarch ♤
His and her Secret ♧
Not enough ◇
Smitten ♡
Naive ♧
Unearthly ♤
Punished ◇
My name is Charlie 😐 ♡
Jealousy ♤
Touch ◇
Spoiled ♡
Maybe not ♧
Got it? ♤
Kidnapped ◇
Sweet invasion ♡
Guarded ♧
Munchkins ♤
In denial ◇
Sad Charlie ♧
Amicable ♤
Special ◇
Backup ♡
Overprotective ♧
Terrified ♤
ㅠㅡㅠ ◇
Knots ♡
Triggered ♧
♤♡◇♧
Wistful ♤
Mocked ◇
Reality bites ♧
Confession ♤
Estranged ◇
Bad thoughts ♡
Heartbreak ♧
Avalanche ♤
Shook ◇
Changes □
Secret place ♡
Threatened ♧
The last to know ♤
Distant ◇
Decisions □
invisible line ♡
Acceptance ♧
Breathe ♤
Consequences ♧
Regret ◇
Thoughts ♡
Feelings ♤
Troublemakers ♧
Delinquent ◇
Whatever ♤
Surprise ♧
Clandestine ◇
Stay ♡
I promise! ♤
Aggravated♧
Stupid girl ◇
Without consent ♤
No escape ♧
But you are... ♡
Doe eyes ♤
Ischgl ♧
Denial ◇
Bad tea ♤
Complicated ◇
You're Bad ♧
In Peril □
I found you ♡
Hmpf. ♤
Chaos ♧
Defiant ◇
Will you? ♧
Impulsive ◇
It ends here □
The Verdict ♤
Formality ♧
5 steps away ◇
The new mistress □
Irresistible ♤
'That thing' ♧
Loyalty ◇
Pinky swear ♡
Sweet escape ♤
Stalked ♧
Reconciliation gift ◇
Don't tell anyone ♤
Worthy ◇
Monstress ♤
Dejected ♧
Worries ◇
Old friend ♧
Rue ◇
10 steps away! ♡
Love Maze ♤
Invitation ◇
Blue ♧
Yorkshire ◇
Smug Fvckers ♤
Crushed ♧
Growing Pains ◇
Security ♤
Finally.♧
Fools ♡
Officially Korea's; Officially MINE ♤

Innocence ♧

5.8K 370 87
Od Amaranthine7722

Charlie

"His majesty would like to give that to you as your companion for every meals.

I smiled. This is a doll...and it looks like him! So cute...

I smiled at the butler and bowed.

"Please tell him that I give my thanks..."

This is a doll right?...and it's mine.

Something that I never once had as a child...

And this is my first one.

I cuddled it into my arms and it smelled like him!

"Young mistress, it's time for breakfast."

-♧-

•Taehyung•

The butler which I commanded to bring her my customized doll informed me about her reaction.

"Your highness, she loved it. She gives you her thanks."

"Really? Good."

The butler was about to leave when I stopped him;

"Uh, did...did she...smile?"

The butler slowly nodded.

I did the same.

"Okay, thanks."

The butler bowed once again and left. Just on time, Yoongi arrived with something in his hand.

"Your highness, I already got the phone you asked me to purchase for her. The same one with you...I had them in different color yet identical designs..."

I laid mine to see if they were indeed identical. Mine is ebony and what Yoongi got for her is ivory. Perfect.

"Very well. Now you have to teach her how to use it. But before giving it to her later..."

I picked up her phone and took a selfie.

"Tell her to never delete that."

I thought I saw Yoongi smile a little. He's like my childhood friend and my adviser at the same time...so it is expected that he judges every move I make most of the time.

He took her phone, bowed and left.

When I reached the glass house for breakfast I noted her STILL AND STUBBORNLY in a short baby doll dress and NOTHING to cover her. I didn't notice that the ladies were staring at me.

While I stare through the glass walls where the newbie was set to eat breakfast far across to this glass house . One glance at Yoongi, he already knew what to do. When I look back at the ladies, I tilted my head in discomfort and ignored their stares.

"Let's eat."

•Yoongi•

Charlie was way different from the sad girl last night who ate her supper in tears. Today, she happily enjoyed her breakfast and lunch under the sunny yet cool weather, with a doll akin to prince Taehyung, seated across her. Like a little companion. I was told that the prince gave it to her...so she can have someone to have meals with. I smiled at the thought of how simple her happiness is. I wish every person is not as complicated as Charlie. She's very appreciative. I heard their conversation last night...and she worried about me.

Just like what my dad emphasized, she is a good child.

Indeed.

Afternoon came and I was bringing a box of white chocolate that this mysterious somebody had left on the doorstep of my quarters once again.

It all started weeks ago. I'm not really sure who among the people my age or close to my age are sending these...but they aren't bad.

In my pocket is Charlie's phone...I paced on the path to the paramour lane to deliver and teach her a thing or two on how to use her new phone. According to her she knew how to use it a little as she never had one.

I saw her sitting on a stairway of her territory, beside her was her doll. Just silently looking around, a book on the other side...maybe she was reading a while ago. Upon seeing me, she stood and waved happily. Truly ecstatic I gestured for her to stay in her lane and pointed at the yellow line.

"Ahhhh. You can't go across that line. You see that?..."

She stood still and looked down.
Then stepped backwards.

I hopped inside, across the yellow line and went over to a stair and sat on it. She silently followed, carefully placed her doll between us. I opened the chocolate box and offered her some. She narrowed her eyes and tilted her head.

"C-candy?.."

"Pick one and take a bite."

She did what I told her. Her eyes turned huge as she tasted the chocolate.

"Whites are better right?..."

Still a curious look ran in her face.

"But what is this...it tasted like...milk."

Is she serious right now?

"Chocolate what else. White chocolate"

She eyed me like what I just said was wrong.

"B-but...chocolates don't look like this. They're brown."

Cute.

"D-don't laugh...it's true. Eomma and Appa brought me a lot of those. They're circle like this 👌 and small..."

"Charlie...chocolate can be any color. Not just brown, honey."

"HONEY?"

Startled, we found the prince staring at us. We both stood and bowed at him.

"My bad, your highness..."

"Careful with the way you address-"

Upon seeing the doll in her arms, his frown changed into a suppressed smile.

Charlie smiled as she realized why the prince smiled. She stood, careful not to step on the yellow line and held out a white chocolate for him to see.

"It's chocolate...but it's white!"

Dumbfounded, the prince eyed her like what she said is...normal. Which it's true of course.

"And?..."

The prince asked with a single brow, raised.

Her smile faded.

"I-it's white..."

The prince chuckled and shook his head.

"I know it's white chocolate and?...don't tell me this is your first time seeing a white chocolate cause really, that's already way stupid."

She pulled back her hand with the white chocolate in it and shushed. Bowed to the prince and to me and silently walked back inside her quarters.

Shocked, the prince glared at me for an explanation.

"You highness, it is INDEED her first time seeing white chocolate."

A confused and guilty expression ran across his handsome face. After a while, a disappointed one. He crossed his arms.

"Which kinda reminds me. Where did you find her. We need to talk about this."

Damn. I hope my alibi works.

•♧•

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

790K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
104K 4.5K 50
"You. Are. Just. A Burden. Do. You. Understand?" "Thank you for everything. I am sorry that I am a burden for you." "Love, please don't leave me." "S...
300K 9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
19.3K 947 47
She receives royal treatment from him. He indulges her in every way. He respects her just as much as he respects his parents. She is to him like a pr...