The Pack Slut

By BornBroken423

In every story there's always the typical slut, the one that everyone despises and wishes that he or she woul... More

Chapter 1: Older Men
Chapter 2: Protection
Chapter 3: My Chance
Chapter 4: Running
Chapter 5: Mate
Chapter 6: Toxic
Chapter 7: Miss Sunshine
Chapter 8: Frozen
Chapter 9: His Return
Chapter 10: Wolfie
Chapter 11: Nap Time
Chapter 12: Almost Escape
Chapter 13: Secrets
Chapter 14: More Questions
Chapter 16: Stolen Hearts
Chapter 17: Seduction Game
Chapter 18: Permission Slip

Chapter 15: Good People

417 24 4
By BornBroken423

Scar's P.O.V

As I watch the little girl - whose name I learned is Lillian - climb onto the bus and wave goodbye to me I smile and wave back, watching the bus pull off.

" That was amazing what you did. "

Carver comments. Ever since it happened he hasn't left my side, even as I pretended to sleep I could feel him watching.

" It's what any decent person would do. "

" By the way, you have a KILLER right hook. "

He smirks, commenting on the damage I did to the guy who hurt her, well almost hurt her.

" He deserves much worse than that. He's lucky you are in charge of his punishment and I'm not. "

I say with clenched fist.

" I understand you are upset, we all are. However, you seem much more upset than us? "

There's a long drawn out silence as he waits for an answer, his eyes burning a hole into my head.

" People are just cruel, I don't understand how people can do things like that and be okay with themselves. I do the smallest thing and I beat myself up for it but people pull shit like that and do it every day, yet they live happily? I just don't understand. "

I rant, mostly to myself than to him.

" You don't understand because you're a good person. "

My eyes widen slightly as I finally look at him, him looking equally surprised by me making eye contact without insulting him.

" No one has ever said anything like that to me before. "

He seems to be left speechless for a change, as his mouth opens and closes yet no words come out. I look back at the ground as usual with a small blush forming on my cheeks.

" Thank you. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.9K 11
She was the best. No one could match her skill. She killed for what was right, not for evil. Others saw her as ruthless, psychotic, and terrifying. ...
3M 83.3K 32
Prologue: Misty hurt is a 16 year old werewolf who just moved to a new town with her abusive parents.She is shy suicidal and scared to death of peop...
147K 2K 30
Scarlett Rosca was a normal girl with normal friends, and a normal life, until she starts tutoring her worst enemy and her Twin's best friend. After...
118K 2.2K 21
Im cant believe this first I'm late to school and now i find out that the soon to be alpha is my MATE! oh did i forget to mention that he's an asshol...