Chapter 3: My Chance

The bell rings to go to first period and since I'm only suppose to watch Prince Charming in between classes I'm free for now. My anger is boiling over because of earlier and what do I do when I'm mad or stressed? I fuck, but of course Jackson isn't around so I'm just walking around the hall bored as hell.

" Where you headed? "

I hear a unfamiliar guy ask, I turn to see a guy with a black man bun and one of his arms has a sleeve tattoo.

I need water!

My wolf says drooling over him.

I need a whole ice bath.

I respond and she agrees.

" No where, just killing time. "

" Want to kill time in the locker rooms? It should be cleared out by now. "

He winks and I smirk.

" Sure, although I have no idea what activities we can do in there. "

I say sarcastically.

" I can think of a few things. "

He responds, smirking back.

We get to the locker room and he goes in first to make sure it's empty, then he pulls me in there.

He pushes me against the lockers and presses his lips to mine, my tongue enters his mouth French kissing him and I gasp as I feel a tongue ring.

This guy just keeps getting hotter by the second!

He slides his hands up my shirt and takes off my bra, as he starts playing with my boobs I start kissing his neck. Then just as I'm about to lift his shirt off screams erupt around us. He jumps back from me as we look at each other confused.

" Rouges. "

We both say at the same time, he must have heard as well. I run out of the locker room and look around seeing a girls leg get gnawed off of her by a wolf while she's still alive.

Oh fuck! Where's Prince Charming?!

I turn into my wolf and sniff the air frantically, I'm barely able to catch the scent due to all the blood in the school but I finally manage to trace it and I take off running. The wolves are to busy terrorizing the humans and the younger wolves who haven't shifted yet due to age to bother me.

I make it to the outside of the school as I see more rouges pouring out of the woods surrounding us and I finally spot Prince Charming.

What the he'll are you doing? Run inside! Get to safety!

I mind link him.

I'm not leaving my friends behind to die! I don't care what my dad says!

Before I can change his mind a wolf lunges at him, taking a bite out of him. I growl, more at his stupidity than at the fact they bit my future Alpha. I run over to them and tackle the wolf, immediately snapping his neck.

Watch your front! I will watch your back!

I mind link him.

Stop telling me what to-

He doesn't finish his sentence due to yet another wolf lunging at him.

Are you fucking kidding me!

I'm about to attack but that's when I look at the wolf and realize that it's an Alpha, a rouge Alpha! How the hell is this even possible?

He's ten times bigger than me and Prince Charming.

The Alpha seems to notice my distress and he takes this chance to rip out Prince charming throat. Howls erupt around us as our pack see that he's dead. I hear a growl and I turn my head to see my Alpha but he's not growing at the wolf who murdered his son, he's growling at me.

You let this happen!

As if on cue more rouges pour out of the woods and start surrounding my Alpha, as my pack is trying to fight them off all I can see is thousands of corpses laying around. I look back at my Alpha and decide this is my chance, I run.