Taming Life: Revelation (Book...

By inhaleyou

Read to find out. Book 4 of Taming Life series More

Chapter 1: Snakes
Chapter 2: After Us
Chapter 3: A Million Pieces
Chapter 4: I Hope
Chapter 5: Unbeknownst
Chapter 7: Operation 12
Chapter 8: I'm the Boss
Chapter 9: Divorced My Husband
Chapter 10: Happy King Day
Chapter 11: Just Best Friends
Chapter 12: More Than Best Friends
Chapter 13: New Life
Chapter 14: Us Time
Chapter 15: Vacation
Chapter 16: Last One
Chapter 17: Final Try
Chapter 18: Forever and a Day
I'm Listening
Chapter 19: Back Together
Chapter 20: Dear God
Chapter 21: Fidelity
Chapter 22: Father and Son
Chapter 23: My Other Half
Chapter 24: Beginning of Time (Epilogue)
Chapter 25: It Started With a Word (Epilogue)

Chapter 6: Operation Bloods

788 43 109
By inhaleyou

Keyeion

"Ace you gotta go man." i chuckled.

"No daddy no." he whined and held onto me as i was trying to put him down.

"King come on bruh. You want me to stay with you a little bit?"

"Yes daddy."

"You gotta stand up first."

"No."

"You don't wanna make some friends? You don't want girlfriends?" i looked at him.

"Gir-fwen?"

"Yeah. Go play with them."

"Pay?

"Yeah gon head." i put him to stand and watch as he slowly made his way over to the group of children.

Today was King's first day at school. With it being May, i know it was late since his mother was suppose to register him since January. I wanted to see how well he cope and socialize with other kids so i brought him today. The teachers were fine with it so i would be watching him for a few minutes before going bout my business and coming back for him.

I sat on one of the chair and saw how he was just sitting there by himself and looking around.

"Ace." i called and he looked at me before running towards me.

"Yes daddy?" he climbed in my arms.

"Why aren't you making no friends?"

"Fwens?"

"Yeah why?"

"Becus i no know them."

"Can you try for daddy?"

"No." he frowned and rest his head on my chest.

"How is he doing?" one of the teacher ask me.

"Fine right now." i shot her a smile and she returned the gesture before walking away. "Let's play with the blocks." i told him.

We walked over to the little table where the blocks were and i got on my knees so i could atleast reach his level. He began to tell me what he wanted to make and where he wanted which color blocks to go so i complied to his orders. Sooner, a little white girl walked over to his table and smiled at him.

"Ace." i said.

"Yes daddy?"

"You wanna share the blocks with her?"

"No." he frowned.

"I'll buy you some if you share." i told him. He looked at me before handing her one of the blocks and she took it and place it ontop of the others.

Sooner, more kids began to crowd him and i left them to play. He was basically bossing them around and like kids, they thought it was a game but King was actually serious.

I left his bags with the teacher of the class then went to enroll him for the next term which was in August and left.

While walking to my car, i felt an intense feeling surrounding me and stopped walking. I looked around and saw no one so i got in my car and started it. I didn't have to worry about King because i had people silently watching him. I had people watching all my kids.

Just as i was about to drive off, my phone made a sound, indicating that i got a notification. When i checked it, i realise that i just received a portion of 3 million dollars which was from the military. I put my phone in the cup holder and drove off, making my way to Jaimee's shop.

I haven't seen her in three weeks and she was really reaching. No calls, no texts, nothing. I went to the house before dropping King at school and she wasn't there. She better not play with me cause at this moment, i couldn't afford for her to get kidnapped or some shit.

Arriving at the shop, it was packed as usual but there was one empty space so i parked there. I switched the car off and got out, making my way inside the building. It amazed me how far we came from. This shop was just a little white place some years ago and look at it now. We really went from nothing to something.

"Yo you seen Jay?"

"Damm Key. I haven't seen yo ugly ass in years and this how you greet me?" she said and i stale faced her.

"Hi Krishna. How was your day? Have you ate? Did you get some dick to subside that dirty ass attitude? Nice to see you. Where's Jay?"

She laughed. "I always dislike you. But she ain't here."

"What you mean she ain't here?"

"I haven't seen her since yesterday evening."

"Did she say where she was going?" i fold my arms.

"No but before she left, she looked depressed and told me she was gonna take some time off."

"Aite man. Call me when you see her."

"No problem." she told me and i walk away.

Leaving the building, i was now in my car and making my way towards the house down west. Meanwhile, i was trying to call Jaimee. It didn't went to her voicemail but she hung up. I sent her a text telling her to pick up her phone and in couple minutes, she hit me back with the middle finger.

I shook my head and continued on my journey which was about a two hour drive.

Pulling up at the house, i got out and locked up, greeting the men that gaurded the door.

"Good morning sir." was all i could hear as i made my way pass everyone. It amaze me how loyal everyone stayed even after all these years.

"Omar."

"Sup."

"Where he at?" i ask.

"In the room."

"What he been up to?"

"Fucken out."

"Nigga what?" i laughed. Omar was that one person who always say the first bullshit that comes to his mind.

"Fucken out man. He was yellin' and buggin' out when they got here with him. Crying and shit."

"He good now?"

"Yeah."

"Them niggas ain't tryna ambush y'all for him?"

"Nah man."

"Aite." i spoke.

They opened the door for me and i entered, seeing Kenon laying on the bed while reading a magazine.

"Hey bro." he attempted to walk towards me and i step back. "I just wanna say thanks for lettin' me rest my head, and giving me food. I 'preciate it. I really do."

"Why are you here? What made you came back?"

He sighed. "It's a long story."

"Make it short." i told him. If i remembered clearly, his long storys are always short.

"When i left for the army, i spent 5 years before i ran off to Mexico. I started earning mad bandz and almost started a family when the bitch killed my unborn child so i killed her back. I served 20 years in prison and when i was released, her fam stole all that i have earned. I couldn't get a job becasue i had a criminal record so i started selling dope, and transferring cocaine from point A to point B. Got locked up again and the process kept repeating. I messed up my life bro." he sniffled and i rolled my eyes.

"Then why did you came to L.A.?"

"I ran off. I had to find a way to get to you. I started looking for you. At one point i saw Anais in Cali but i was scared to approach her. I was scared that she would fight me in public. Then i heard that you got some kids and they were grown and i felt proud of you bro. And jealous. I wanted what you had. I always wanted what you had. A wife, kids, millions. I wanted it all but i couldn't get it. I didn't know what happen to me that day but it just happen. I almost killed my nephew's wife man." he cried. "I felt terrible after that but i knew that i would see you. I didn't mean to do it and i really apologize. I really do, from the bottom of my heart man i apologize. I need you bro. I need you." he fell in arms and hugged me, crying on my shoudler.

I sighed and hugged him back. There was just this soft spot i had for my brother even though he fucked up hella time.

Kenon

"Please help me. Please. I'm old and i have nobody. I need you. Please?" he pulled away and looked at me with blood red eyes and tears filling it by the second.

I don't break. And nobody could break me but my wife. So all this cryin he's doing, really didn't faze me. I was just staring at him. Trying to find the sincerity in his voice, in his eyes. The genuineness. It was as if he was scared of saying something so he was holding up a sheild to hide them all.

"What are you hiding?" i spoke.

"Hm?" she sniffled.

I stared at him intensely and he knew i wasn't gonna repeat myself.

"I-......... I'm scared bro." he whispered.

"Of what?"

"That you won't look at me the same anymore. I look up to you bro. I always did. That's why I've always been like that towards you. I'm sorry. I just wanna know how it feels and what it feels like to be loved."

"Tell me about the crips." i said and he looked up at me.

"I can't." he shook his head.

"If you wanna live to see tomorrow, speak now. Or forever hold your peace."

He sat down and sighed.

"I was thrown out of the gang 2 years after i came back. They disowned me when they found out that you're my brother. I was devastated because they were my second income. They wanted nothing to do with me. Before i left, i saw them plotting against you, to take you down. But all that went through the window when Dixon died, the big boss. You killed him so they didn't know what to do or who to take instructions and orders from. His son Chad, took it over but that was until you killed him. They were really confused so they fall back. But everyone and everything went lowkey when a nigga stepped in, offering them 24 million dollars if they can take down your family."

"When was that?"

"20 years ago."

"20 years ago so what's taking them so long?"

"I don't know. That's what I heard."

"Aite man." i attempted to leave until he spoke.

"Man i love you bro."

I turned to look at him and shook my head before closing the door.

"Aye keep a keen eye out on everyone and everything." i spoke and they all nodded.

It was still early in the day, 10:23 am to be exact. But since i wasn't gonna pick up my kids until 2, i went to a near by bar to have a drink. Conversing with the bartender, that happens to be one of my classmates, i felt someone sat beside me. She was lightskin with big dark curls and had a tattoo that i was all too familiar with.

All of a sudden, anywhere i go i was seeing them alot but i don't think they notice because they still haven't made a move, and i was still lowkey.

"Hey." she smiled and touched my wrist.

"Sup." i sipped my bear before looking at the time. It was 10:35 and i needed to catch up on some sleep before picking up King because he's really a handful.

"So where you from. Haven't seen you around this side before." she smiled.

"You ain't gotta worry about that shorty." i drank the last of my bear before handing the bottle to Andy.

"Can i get your number?"

"Sure." i said and she handed me her phone. Storing the number and giving it back to her, her smile faded into a frown.

911- Leave me alone

"Do you think I'm a joke?"

"You look like one." i said then walked away. I dapped up one my guys before speaking. "Handle that."

"Yes sir."

Leaving the bar, i went straight home and catch up on some sleep just because i needed it.

****
2 pm

"Ace." a smile formed on my face as i watch him ran to me.

"Daddy!" he laughed and hugged me.

"What's up? How was school?"

"Fun daddy." she smile.

"You like it?" i wiped food from his mouth.

"Yeahh!" he cheered.

"Nice. Tell your teachers bye."

"No." he whined.

"Ace we gotta pick up your sisters."

"Go." he pushed me a fold his arms, making me laugh.

"You don't wanna go home?"

"No daddy." he pouted and soon, tears started falling from his eyes.

"Come here." i held out my arms and he walked into them. "We gotta go home okay? I'll take you back tomorrow."

"Tomowo?"

"Yeah. You're gonna see everybody tomorrow."

"Okay."

"Go tell them bye."

He walked over to them and waved before i picked him up as well as his bags. Leaving the school, i went to my car and strapped him in before getting in and pulling off.

I ask him about his day and he began to talk my head off. Picking up the twins, i went to buy lunch for us and headed home.

Upon getting out, Mrs. Mavis invited them over to bake cookies with her later.

"Dad when are we gonna see mom?" Kianna spoke with her mouth full.

"Whenever she decided to stop acting like a child."

"You probably did something to her."

"Me? It was all her."

"You know she's spoiled so whatever it is, have to be a big deal."

"Yo all I'm saying, it was all her. She's upset with me so i gave her space."

"A month and couple weeks is alot of space. She's pissed pissed."

"And she's lucky. She gon stay mad. Eat y'all food and shut up."

"We're done. Can we go on the trampoline now?"

"Whatever."

"Daddy." King gave me his plate.

"Come eat your food."

"No." he said and ran towards his sisters.

I got up and cleaned their mess before washing the dishes. I had ordered an in-house trampoline and assembled it before they got home so they could use it.

"Daddy." King frowned.

"Yes?"

"I wanna jump."

"I'm coming." i spoke. Turning the lights off, i picked him up and went in the living room. "Yo move over." i told the girls and they stopped jumping so i could get on.

Holding King securely in my arms, we all jumped at the same time and King started laughing which put a smile on my face. It brought me back to the days where it was just Jacion and i when Jay would be at work and i had the day off.

While having our fun, the doorbell rang.

"Get off and let King do it alone." i told them and wiped the sweat from my face.

Going to the door, i looked through the peep hole before opening it.

"What?"

"Hi." she smiled. I was just looking at her. "Can we talk? Please?"

I stepped aside and let her in before closing the door. She began to look around while i walk to the living room.

"You lost something?" i ask and she looked at me

"Mommy!!" they ran towards her. I gave them their moment before they took King with them to bake cookies with Mrs. Mavis.

"Sit in the visitors chair. You just visiting right?" i ask and she rolled her eyes at me. "What you came here for?"

"I came to apologize."

"Apologize. Wow. Aite." i nodded.

"I'm sorry i kicked you out the house and told you that we can't be together."

"That's it?"

"Yeah." she shrugged.

"That's a lame ass apology that i really don't want."

"Keyeion what do you want me to do? I said i was sorry and i was wrong. I did it out of anger."

"Aite so you what do you plan to do? Cause as far as i can see, you're doing alot of bullshit lately and you're really slackin'."

"I don't know. I need you." she looked up at me.

"Need me? I thought you had your little dick to tend to. How that baby making thing coming along?" i grinned.

"It didn't happen."

"What didn't happen?"

"I'm not pregnant. My period came the day after." she mumbled and i laughed.

"See. I told you. Nobody can get you pregnant but me." i shook my head.

"I'm sorry i cheated on you." she told me and i nodded.

I wasn't mad that she cheated. I wasn't mad at anything at all because i cheated on her twice, and she took me back. I thought i would feel a certain way when she cheated but i didn't because i did the same to her.

"Where are you going?" she walked behind me to my room.

"To play fifa. You can see your way out."

"Are you mad at me? Keyeion i told you i was sorry."

"And i accept your apology. Leave me alone now, thank you." i turned the game on.

"But i love you."

"I love you too."

"Are you lying to me?"

"Anything you want it to be, it's that."

"Keyeion."

"Fuck! What man?" i looked at her.

"I'm just gonna go back to him and try again."

"Go back to who and try what again?" i stood and walked over to her. "100% of the shit i do for you, he can't do." i pushed her against the door. "Can he make you happy? Can he put you in your element? Can he fuck you good?"

"Yes."

"Stop fuckin' playing with me G. Ion fuck you good? How you got 9 kids?"

"You're boring sometimes that's why."

"I feel like you just want me to fuck you and it's not happening."

"Then I'll go get it from someone else." she spoke and i looked at her.

Getting a good grip on her neck, i held her against the door.

"You're choking me." she frowned.

"Get what from who? Ion provide enough dick for you?" i spoke and she shook her head. I ripped the suit from her body before throwing her on the bed. "Don't disrespect me like that. Cause i made sure you have everything you want."

"Keyeion i-"

"I don't give you enough dick? I got no game? I'm boring? I bet the fuck you gon take that back?" i spoke while stripping from my clothes.

"I'm sorry."

"You're sorry? Na you aint." i got between her legs and roughly plunged myself into her.

"Aah." he cried out.

"You're gonna take back everything you said cause i know I'm the best."

"I- oh my God."

"You're what?" i held onto her neck while giving her fast deep strokes. She held onto my hand and bit her lips, tears running from her eyes.

I was mad hurt about what she said. I didn't care if she was joking cause i wasn't. I put pride in what i do to and for her, and i know for one that i wasn't boring.

"Keyeionn." she moaned. "Mhhhh. Ahhhh."

"Who you said got a little dick and no game?"

"I'm sorry." she whimpered.

"No you're not." i roughly flipped her around so she was on all fours. I gripped onto her waist and give her fast deep strokes. Our skin was slapping together, sweat running down our bodies and she was sobbing, telling me how sorry she was and how much it hurts.

But it didn't hurt when she was disrespecting how i fuck her? Oh okay.

Pulling her up by her hair, i only felt her wig slipping off from her head and into my hand.

"Fuck i tell you about gluing your shit down?" i threw it to the side.

"I'm sorry."

Gripping onto her natural hair, i pulled her up so her back was against my chest.

"Babe that hurts." she sniffled.

"Ion give a fuck." i grunted. "Who's pussy is this?" i ask and she didn't answer. "Who's is it?" i pound into her roughly.

"Aah!!" she held onto my leg. "Yours." she sniffled.

"Can he fuck you like this?" i grunted, roughly turning her head so she was looking up at me.

"No. H-he can't." he moaned, her brows furrowing at how rough i was fucking her so i knew she felt alot of pain.

"Call him."

"What?" she sniffled.

"Call. Him." i pushed her so her face as in the sheets before i reached over for her phone. Giving her the phone after unlocking it, her fingers trembled as i was still thrusting inside her. "Put it on speaker."

When she did, he answered immediately.

"Hey babe. I was trying to get to you."

I leaned down on her. "Tell him to stop calling you." i plunged into her while holding onto her neck.

"Stop calling me." she moaned out loud.

"What? Are you having sex?"

"Tell him to block your number and delete it." i bit her ear and forced myself deep into her core.

"Aahh!" she groaned. "B-block my number and delete it. Mhh."

"That's what we doing now? I thought that night meant something."

"It didn't. Yo-" she was about to say but i hung up.

"Learn your fucking lesson and know not to fuck with nobody else but daddy. Aite?" i roughly pulled her back up.

"Yes daddy." she sniffled and exhaled.

Feeling myself growing, i knew i was about to cum soon. I felt her creaming all over my dick as i kept at the pace i was, making sure i was filling her completely.

Restraining her hands behind her, i used my other hand to turn her face to minds and kiss her lips and she weakly kissed me back.

"Fuck." i groaned and pulled out. Stroking myself, i came all over her back before tapping my dick on her ass. Entering her again, i pulled out and kept teasing her before repeatedly rubbing my shaft on her clit where her piercing was. Within' minutes she orgasm and fell onto the bed at which her body shook.

Looking down at my dick, it was still hard just by looking at her body.

"Fuck you crying for?" i hovered over her and looked at her wet face while pulling the covers over us, after wiping off the cum with a towel.

"I just really wanted another baby." she sniffled.

"No more babies. Say it."

"No." she cried. Now she was actin' like a child.

"Say it before i have to break you up in pieces. No more babies."

"No more babies." she mumbled while toying with my chains.

"Good. King is our last. So baby him. Okay baby?"

"Okay." she sniffled.

"Stop allat crying." i mumbled and used my thumb to wipe her eyes.

"I'm sorry."

"Apology accepted. Are you gonna enjoy your life without wanting a baby?"

"Okay."

"You're gonna baby King okay?"

"But he's growing so fast." she frowned.

"I know. They all have to grow up babe. I love you okay?"

"Okay." she whispered.

Kissing her lips, i heard the door open before King peeked in.

"Daddy i have cookies." he ran in the room and tripped over his mother's wig before walking over to the bed.

"What kind of cookie is it?"

"Mommy it am-mom." he said and we laughed.

"Can i have some." she ask.

"No."

"Ace. What i tell you about sharing?"

Without saying anything, he took one of the cookie from the bag.

"Heaw mommy."

I rolled off Jay and she laid on her stomach at the edge of the bed.

"Thank you."

"You we-come. Mommy naked." he laughed and i chuckled. "Up."

"You can't come up yet." i told him just as Jaimee came to cuddle on me.

"Why?" he pouted.

"The bed's dirty."

"Okay."

"Go and play with your sister's. And close the door." i told him and he ran out the room. It took him a minute to close it but when he did, Jaimee started kissing on me.

Pecking my lips, she kissed my chest then my abs before kissing the head of my dick. Taking it in her mouth, she sucked it off before working her mouth on it. I felt my dick slipped down her throat and i moaned before she started gagging. She kept going at it for a while before i came in her mouth with a loud groan.

"Tasty." she stick her tongue out at me showing me all my kids before swallowing and licking her fingers. I chucked and shook my head.

She attempted to get on my dick but i stopped her.

"No more dick."

"What? Why?" she frowned.

"I realise that apart from working, your favorite hobby is fucking. You love to fuck too much."

"But babe. I'm not even gonna take long."

"Later."

"Promise?"

"Promise." i kissed her lips before getting up and pulling her to take a shower with me.

When we were done, we got dressed, changed the sheets and were in bed watching a movie.

30 minutes into it, Kianna had fell asleep with her sister and Jaimee was laying in my arms while King slept on me.

"Is she gonna die?" Jaimee mumbled while pulling on my beard.

"Watch and you'll see."

"I'm gonna fall asleep."

"Do that. You ate earlier?"

"Yeah."

"What?"

"You." she said and i looked down at her, seeing her wearing a hideous smile. I chuckled and shook my head.

Sooner, i heard light snores coming from her so i knew she fell asleep. It really felt good having her spoiled ass in my arms again cause sleeping with King was a headache. It was a good feeling knowing that our kids are out there creating and living their life while thanking us at the same time. Jaimee was just possesed talking bout she want another baby. Baby my ass.

The movie was close to ending and as soon as i was about about to fall asleep, i heard something downstairs. I knew i locked up the house before we started watching the movie so there as no way something could have been down there.

Putting King to lay beside his sisters, i eased up from under Jay before getting up. I took my gun from under my pillow and made sure the safety was off before going to the door. I opened it slowly and looked down the hall before stepping close to the banister.

Looking down, there were three guys with heavy guns, searching the place. And i knew they were with the crips because they had on blue shoe with suit and tie. So i know they were dangerous. These men with shoot any human being that was the main target.

Quickly backing up, i entered my room before quietly closing and locking it. I hurried to the balcony door and opened it before waking them up.

"Sshhhh." i placed my finger on my lips.

"Key what's going on?"

"Grab King and move to the balcony now." i whispered and tucked my gun in my waist.

Without saying anything, they gathered themselves and i picked up the phones, keys and my wallet before turning the tv off then grabbed a few of my sweaters.

"Babe where am i to go?" Jaimee whispered.

"Go down the stairs and through the backyard. Where you park?"

"Down the road."

"Go. Now." i told them and they hurried down the stairs. I closed the door and made my way down just as i heard the room door bust open. "Hurry!!" i semi yelled.

Running through Mrs. Mavis yard, i spotted Jaimee's car and pressed the button so it could open. When it did, i ensure the girls were in and secure before reversing down the road. Turning the car around, i increased my speed on the highway. It would take me hours to get to the safe house so i would more likely arrive late at night since it was now 6 pm.

"Daddy I'm cold." Kianna said. I turned on the heat and handed them both my sweater before focusing on he road.

"Turn these off." i handed Jaimee the phones.

"Keyeion what was that about?" she ask.

"Those were the crips."

"Why were they there?"

"I don't know. Remember i was telling you about my brother?"

"Yeah. You didn't speak much of him."

"Well he's back. Are you mad that this is happening again?" i looked at her then back at the road.

"Not really." she mumbled. "I just want to sleep. I mean if he haven't come back, they wouldn't be looking for you right?"

"Right. But there's just something that i don't understand."

"What is it babe?" she held my hand.

"Why are they after me. I've been really lowkey for years but why now?"

"Maybe it's your brother."

"Can't be. I got him under surveillance for about a month and he said that he was kicked out of the gang years ago. There must be a reason they're here and it's not because of him."

"Whatever it is, i know we'll get through it together. Okay?"

"You straight?" i ask.

"Yeah why?" she kissed King's forehead."

"You're acting different towards this. Usually you would spazz out, cuss me and tell me you're gonna divorce me."

She chuckled. "Babe I'm fine. I promise. I just got some good zick so I feel amazing."

"Fuck." i chuckled.

We continued the journey and all the while i was driving, Jaimee would hold onto my hand and kiss it. It was weird, especially in this situation but i was mainly happy she was cool with this.

It was currently 10 at night and everyone was sleeping. Suddenly, a phone started ringing out of nowhere...

*****

King finally going to school?

Keyeions convo with Kenon?

Jaimee coming over?

Let me know your thoughts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.9K 8.2K 41
A soulmate. My soulmate. Book 1&2.
89.4K 4.2K 20
𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘤𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 ...
409K 23.2K 40
𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦..
5.7K 413 37
In book