Suffer

By DesraViolet

Previously 'Rejected And Accepted' #899 in werewolf (04/09/20) {WARNING ! This isn't a really good book. Alth... More

01|Rejected
02|Rogue
03|Back to the Past
04|Ex-Mate
05| Reunion
06| Training
07| Truth
8| Date?
100 READS!!!
09| Guess Who's Back?
10| In Denial
11| Enemy?
12| Pain
13| Visitation
14|Forever
15| Party
16|Shopping
Characters
Wedding Aesthetic
17| Two Lines
19| Gender Reveal
20| Death
Epilogue
(Not a chapter) Baby Rooms and The Kids
Special Thanks!
Announcement
Thank you!
Last Chapter
UPDATE
SEQUEL
6 thousand reads

18| Wedding

659 6 0
By DesraViolet

I am a nervous wreck.

Today, is the day I'm getting married. And, I am so fucking nervous. I just felt like everything is going to go wrong. I'm getting weird daymares that Aidan is going to back out.

Yes, daymares. It's like when you get nightmares in the middle of the day.

Right now, a make up artist is doing my make up and a hairstylist is doing my hair. To be honest, I didn't want them touching my hair or my face. Aidan loves me natural.

'Yeah, get those boys bitches claws of me.' Reina sneered

'Reina, don't be so hostile.' I said, calmly.

'It's not me, it's the mood swings.' Reina responded, calming.

'Sure...blame it on the mood swings. Just let them do their work.' I said, scoffing.

'Whatever. I'm hungry and crimped bake potatoes with barbecue sauce and sour cream sounds good.'

Now that I think of it, I am hungry.

"Uh, not to be rude, but are you done? I'm starting to get hungry." I said, apologetically.

The hairstylist, I think her name was Jenna, chuckled, "I'm almost finished, Luna. We understand your hunger. My sister was also pregnant and she was a hell of an eater."

I smiled at that, "Really? Is she still pregnant?"

Jenna shook her head, curling a strand of my hair, "No, not anymore. She gave birth to my niece two years ago. Her name was-ironically, Luna."

I laughed, "Amazing, is she a werewolf too?"

Suddenly, Jenna, smiled sadly and placed the curling wand on the dresser, "No, we have different parents. I was adopted."

I gave her a sympathetic look, "Oh, I am so sorry. I never meant to - I am sorry."

"Don't worry about it, they know and they still accepted me. Besides, let's not focus on my pity party, shall we? Let's focus on the fact that you look beyond beautiful, Luna."

Tears started gathering in my eyes, and I couldn't stop it.

"Ugh! Stupid hormones. Sorry, did I ruin your artwork, sweetie?" I said, drying my tears, staring at the make-up artist, Mel; who looked to be way too young to be a make up artist.

She gave me a shy smile and shook her head, "No, Luna, you look beautiful."

Jenna then added, "True and your done, you can eat as much as you want."

Mel nodded, "Yeah, just don't smudge your make-up."

The girls left the room and I was alone. It's about three hours before my wedding and I am a moth pregnant now. Since werewolves only need 3 months of pregnancy, I have two more months. Although, my belly is starting to show, I still can rock my wedding dress.

A knock interrupted my inner monologue. I tightened the knot that held my bathrobe together before walking towards the door and opening it.

Then comes in Anne, Donna, Jess and Lily. Since, I didn't want any of them to feel left out, they were all, both, my bridesmaids and maid-of-honors. I didn't care what the rule says, I want it, I do it. It's my wedding.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I asked.

Donna was the one to step up, "Well, Mel and Jenna told me you were hungry so we bought you some food."

Lily nodded, "Yeah, and we thought you'd eat before you put on your white dress." she then added quickly.

"Yeah, we wouldn't want it ruined, right?" Jess said, smiling.

Anne then gave me a platter of various delicious food. I immediately dug in but carefully. So that it wouldn't ruin Mel's masterpiece.

———
Somehow, I ate without getting a smudge on my face. Honestly, I'm pretty proud of myself.

"Now, that your done. We need you to gargle this in the bathroom. So that your breath wouldn't stink." Anne giggled.

I gave them a pout before grabbing the bottle and did what they asked and came back.

"So what now?" I asked, confused.

"Well, we need to put your dress on, obviously. We have an hour before your wedding. Then your going to help us with ours and our make-up." Donna squealed.

"Oh, and Anne is here to help with our make-up." Jess added.

I gave Anne a weird look.

Anne rolled her eyes, "What's with the look? Please, I can do make-up even better than a famous make-up artist."

I raised my hands up in mock surrender, "Hey, I didn't say anything."

Anne rolled her eyes but smiled nonetheless.

Quickly, they pulled my dress out of the wardrobe and raised the protective cover on it. The dress was beautiful, no doubt. I can't believe I was so lucky to have found it. Then again, I am so lucky to have found Aidan and my friends now.

Just then, I felt a small kick inside my stomach. Oh goddess, my pup is kicking.

"Guys! He's kicking!" I announced.

Anne immediately dropped what she was holding and I felt her softly lay her palm on my belly.

Just then, the baby instantly kicked harder, I guess she likes her.

I heard Anne gasp, "My grandbaby is a strong one."

Donna nodded, chuckling. "Aidan is gonna be pissed that he wasn't here to see - rather feel it."

Tears of joy gathered at the corner of my eyes, "That was such an experience. Oh, goddess, when did I get so lucky?"

Lily ran towards me and gave me a hug, "Don't cry, Kendra. We need to hurry up now, it's time."

I gave a nod and started to stand up.

———
The sound of the song 'Here comes the Bride' echoes through the room. As you can see, it's time for the bridal march.

My hands are sweaty and clammy. I clench my hands around the bouquet before marching through the isle.

Everyone's gaze were zeroed on me and only me. My visible baby bump makes it's subtle appearance as I walk. I was advised to walk as slow as possible to let the audience 'process' what I'm wearing.

Half-way through, I meet up with Alpha Black or James, so that he can give me to his son.

Truly, it's supposed to be my father but since he's dead, James has been here for the rest of my life since he was gone. And of course, I consider him as a second father.

But, deep in my heart, I know that my mom and dad are watching from above with big smiles on genie faces. I remembered the day they had a small argument about me getting married.

Flashback

Daddy makes his way towards mommy with a smile and wraps his arms around her small waist. Mommy stops washing the dishes and a grin is plastered on her beautiful face.

"Adam, how many times have I told you not to disturb me when I'm doing something." Mommy chided.

Daddy gave her a childish pout and engulfs my mom into her arms. My mommy giggles as my daddy spins her around and around.

Me, being the small child I am, raise my hands up, opening and closing them. A gesture in which I wanted to be carried.

"Daddy! Daddy! I want to do the spiny spiny, too." I giggle.

Daddy drops mom to the ground safely and my mom gushes at hoe cute and childish I was being. Daddy runs towards me and grabs me before raising me up and spinning me like how he did it to mommy.

"Look at my precious angel. So cute. Never grow up, baby." Daddy cooed.

I giggled, "I can't do that, daddy. I want to be pretty like mommy."

Mom chuckled at that, "That's true, babe. She's gonna grow up one day."

Daddy put me down and started to pout, "Your not gonna leave are you little girl?"

I nodded, "Never."

Mom smiled as she shook her head, "Oh dear, she won't, love. She's just going to find her mate and maybe she'll just visit us once in a while."

Although my mom thought of it as a joke, my dad certainly didn't.

My dad caged me in his arms and started to protest against mommy.

"No, she is my daughter and no one, not even her mate, can take her away from me." He growled.

My mom's happy expression left and a stern one replaced her features, "Oh, stop being such a primitive dog! She's going to find him eventually."

Daddy and Mommy argued over that matter till' dawn and I never really thought much of it. I didn't even know what mates were.

Flashback End.

Little did I know that, that day was a week away before my parents' death.

I still hold a place in my heart for them. Now, that I am a parent. I feel much more closer to them.

Not knowing that I started tearing up, once I made it to the altar. Aidan wiped the tears that flowed from my eyes.

"It's going to be okay." He mouthed those exact words to me. And after that, everything seems to have flew by.

Now, I was married. To my mate and a baby on the way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 9K 28
She moved with a certain thoughtfulness about her. Every step was placed gently. Whether this is to disappear from those around her or to protect the...
916K 20.5K 35
Alice Alyssa Wildmer is a werewolf. Her mate has rejected her and caused her pack to rank her lower than an omega. She is abused and when her mate ma...
265K 7.2K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
1.9M 50.2K 84
"Omega's are supposed to stay quiet. Omega's are supposed to obey. Omega's are supposed to do EVERYTHING I fucking say!" Alpha Morrison said in anger...