The Billionaires Son

By kikiceleste_

I smiled again, this time I noticed Nick looking across the table in my direction. His gaze was intense, ther... More

The Billionaire's Son
Chp 1:
Chp 2:
Chp 3:
Chp 4:
Chp 5:
Chp 6:
Chp 7:
Chp 8:
Chp 9:
Chp 10:
Chp 11:
Chapter Playlist:
Chp 12:
Chp 13:
Chp 14:
Chp 16:
Chp 17:
Chp 18:
Chp 19:
Chp 20:
Part 2 - Chapter Playlist
Chp 21:
Chp 22:
Chp 23:
Chp 24:
Chp 25:
Chp 26:
Chp 27:
Chp 28:
Chp 29:
Chp 30:
Chp 31:
Chp 32:
Chp 33:
Chp 34:
Chp 35:
PUBLISHED 2023
10 YEARS ON WATTPAD! + 2023 NEW STORY UPDATE
EXCITING NEWS! WATTYS 2023!!

Chp 15:

512K 15.1K 1.5K
By kikiceleste_

Nicolai:

I watched as she looked around the festival, her eyes lit up like a kid in a candy store.

I could tell she was very impressed with what her co-workers did. As was I.

"Tessa! Ah Tessa!" I looked passed her to see a curly haired brunette running up to her, as she flung her arms around Tessa's shoulders.

"Naomi, hi." she said seeming taken aback.

"I'm sooo glad you are here!" said the girl, who I vaguely recognized from Tessa's work.

"You've got to save me I can't take anot-Oh...oh hello." she said as her eyes darted right towards me.

"Hello"

"I-I didn't know you two were friends?" asked the girl whose name was Naomi.

"Yes, uh so Tess, I'm going to get us something to drink. Anything specific?" I asked her, she shook her head "Anything is fine." I nodded and walked off to avoid an awkward situation.

Tessa:

I watched as Nick walked away, not sure why he did.

"Tessa!"

"Yeah?"

"Are you two..you know...banging?"

"What the heck Naomi?" I said with a laugh, she laughed too.

"I'm serious, you can't leave a girl hanging. First he invites you as his date to his families banquet, and now he is here with you."

I looked away from her, I watched as he approached one of the booths and ordered something for the both of us.

I couldn't help but smile.

"Tessa! Seriously please, spill." she kept saying, I groaned "Fine, yes Naomi I'm banging Nick!"
I said sarcastically.

"That didn't answer anything for me and why do I feel like you were being a smart ass."

"Well too bad, you got your answer." I said shrugging her off.

"If you are wondering if they are together? Then, yes, yes they are." I turned around to face my sister.

"I thought you were with mom and aunt Jen..." I said through gritted teeth.

"No, I came here with friends."

"What friends?"

"Don't worry, I knew them before I met Evan." she said raising her hands in surrender.

"So you two are together?" said Naomi, she had a 'I knew it' look on her face. I rolled my eyes.

"Ugh, Naomi I'm so not in the mood for this right now." I said as I took a seat at a bench not too far from us.

That's when I noticed a drink being set down in front of me, I looked to my right to see Nick straddle the bench seat and look at me, his green-gray eyes bright.

In some ways, they reminded me of snake eyes.

"Here" he said setting down a little bowl of ice cream with chocolate syrup and multi colored sprinkles all over it.

"Oh"

He handed me a small spoon for myself, as he took a bite with his spoon.

I smiled "Thank you" he nodded "Well I hope you two realize that this" Naomi said pointing back an forth at us "Just clarifies everything." she said smirking and sitting down next to me.

"Good"

As I turned my back towards Nick, I felt him trace his fingers up and down my back, it made me shiver, it made me grin like an idiot.

I turned my head to look at him, he had a dangerous but sensual look in his snake like eyes.

He kept his eyes locked tight on me.

"What-what is happening right now? Should I leave cause if you want I can leave." said Naomi standing up, he and I both grinned as I looked up at her.

"No stay" she took a seat again "So, how long exactly has this been going on?"

"Not for very long."

"It seems though, that I have known her for years." I smiled

I looked up to see lights flashing, paparazzi running through the festival snapping photos, but they weren't taking pictures of Nick, but of his father.

His father's mistress, who walked right beside him followed, through the festival.

Passer bys stopped and stared, I was leant up against Nick, I felt his muscles clench up and I didn't have to look at his face to see his expression.

Robert, Nick's father walked hand in hand with his mistress, she was at least twenty or twenty one, much younger than him.

Younger than Nick and myself.

I leaned forward and looked at Nick as he straightened up and sat still, his jaw clenched shut, the muscles in his jaw moved when he clenched it shut.

"Nick" I said as I took his hand in mine and tried to calm him down, he took a deep breath then looked at me.

Placing his right hand on my face and staring me in the eyes before leaning in an kissing my forehead.

I felt butterflies flutter around in my stomach, although I was used to being around him by now, he still gave me butterflies, when he spoke, the way he looked at things so intently, at me, the way he cares.

"It's okay" I said still holding his hand.

"Mr. Piercy! Mr. Piercy what happened, who is your mistress here? Mr. Piercy!"

I watched as the paps followed Robert, they got in his face and snapped pictures, the girl kept her head down the whole time.

She was a short and thin red haired girl; she was dressed in a tight black dress that showed too much cleavage.

Not the right outfit for a family festival.

That's when I noticed Robert's eyes flicker over to Nick and I, Nick sat still as he held my hand tightly.

Robert looked away and continued to walk, the paps not far behind. I turned my head to look at Nick who looked livid.

He stood up and ran a hand over his face. He opened his mouth to say something but refrained.

I walked up to him and grabbed both of his hands, "You cannot let him control you, he isn't in your life anymore, remember you said that."

"He might not be a part of my life anymore, but he's still a part of my life." he said crossing his arms across his chest, you could see his biceps flex a bit through his jacket.

"Nick, look at me." He stared off "Nick, look me in the eyes." I said grabbing his face with both of my hands and moving it to look at me, "He is NOT a part of your life anymore. Okay?" I said trying to reassure him. He touched my hands with his.

"Okay"

"Do you want to get out of here?" he asked me, I looked at him surprised then nodded

"Let's go." he said motioning back towards the parking lot.

"Nay, I'll call you later." I yelled out, she was now cuddled up against her boyfriend Colton, he was a tall guy with a buzz cut and a few tattoos, he had brown eyes and brown hair, and a nice smile.

"Alright!" she said as Nick and I walked off, my hand attached to his.

We got in the car and drove, after a few minutes we got to his building and parked in the garage than went towards the elevator.

As soon as we got inside the elevator he moved his hand down my cheek and brushed a piece of hair behind my ear as he kissed my cheek softly.

The doors open and we enter his apartment It wasn't long until I was being suddenly pushed against the wall and kissed, his lips move from my neck to my lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips to his, hard as I ran my fingers through his dark hair.

In that moment, I felt myself melt. Right, into the ground.

As if I was pudding, I found myself constantly feeling this way whenever we kissed.

He pushed himself off of me and took a step backwards

He gazed at me intently, a intense and seductive look in his eyes again.

"I hope you know that you drive me absolutely crazy" I said looking at him as we stood in his living room now.

He looked down at the ground and then back up at me "That makes two of us then." he said with a sly grin as he walked into his kitchen and I followed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 833 54
♡ MAFIA ROMANCE ♡ *BOOK 3 IN "LOVE" SERIES (FINAL) #1 in Mafia (8/4/2023) #1 in brothers best friend (8/4/2023) #10 in enemies to lovers (8/6/2023)...
11.5K 456 13
**This book is a continuation of My Unfaithful Bodyguard** I turned towards Nick and freed him out of his seatbelt. He looked at me like what the füc...
41.9K 675 51
"Do you know what they call you?" The sound of his voice bounced into my ears, finger sliding into me. "Powerful. That's what they call you" Damn h...
9.5M 456K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...