WITHOUT You [YOONGI] (Book 2)

Bởi sugafix

[Sequel to UNTIL You] She became the reason for his downfall. He became the reason for her uprising. *COMPLE... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Your author-nim saw BTS!!!!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 [Taehyung's Story pt.1]
Chapter 31 [Taehyung's Story pt.2]
Chapter 32 [Taehyung's Story pt.3]
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 [Finale]
💜 THANK YOU 💜
+ Epilogue +
Book 3

Chapter 33

3.5K 132 100
Bởi sugafix

[A/N] 🔞 This chapter is 18+. Read at your own risk cause I don't hold back.

Soo-ji drove Yoongi insane.

For one, she constantly worried about Chanyeol and Taehee.

For two, she was giving him the cold shoulder and gave everyone attention but him.

For three, she became ridiculously close to Taehyung. A relationship so out of the blue that he began to have doubts.

For four, she really ought to stop doing her athletic exercises in the morning.

A small sigh flowed out of his lips.

With one palm pressed firmly against the bathroom tile, Yoongi steadied himself under the cold shower.

His body was overheated. And the throbbing ache in between his legs could do no more than feed him with inappropriate thoughts at this time of the night.

His mind was ablaze with mental images of her bending her body during warm ups, and Yoongi couldn't help but mirror that thought to her arching her back underneath him as he fucked her into an ecstatic orgasm.

The torture didn't end there. He watched, as she worked out, how a sheen layer of sweat would coat her honey skin, or how a drop of sweat would slide down the back of her neck into the dip of her spine. It tormented him, to resist the thought of his own sweat dripping onto her bare breasts while their bodies glided against each other in hot slippery wetness.

But what drove him over the edge was when Soo-ji would tie her hair up in a sleek ponytail. Such simple act was innocent. But to Yoongi, that sight alone was enough to make him cum in his pants.

His desires poured out into his mind as he fantasised Soo-ji bending at the waist, presenting herself exclusively for him. Even now, he could feel the tightness in his balls as he imagined one calloused hand knuckle deep inside her pussy. His palm would slap into the centre of her cheeks as he'd pump his fingers in and out at a ruthless pace. His other hand would wind itself around the circle of her ponytail, and he would not hesitate to pull it back to bring her close to him. She would moan, whine and beg for release and Yoongi would crane his neck to shove her whimpers back down her throat by kissing her senseless.

A guttural groan escaped from the back of his throat as all the blood in his head rushed south. The hand limping at his side slowly inched towards his hardened dick while he kept himself upright with the other held firmly to the wall. He dropped his head back, letting the cold water ease his body into pleasure as he slowly massaged the head of his erection.

"Fuck." Yoongi mumbled, spreading the leaking pre-cum down his length. Feeling his entire palm covered in his slick, he bit down on his bottom lip to suppress a loud whine. It felt too good to stop; the drunk arousal he succumbed to pushed past all resistance he had to touch himself.

There was no doubt that Yoongi had been in denial. Time and time again he reassured himself that he hated Soo-ji, that the uneasy feeling bottling up inside was not because of enviousness towards her and Taehyung, or that his foul mood was not because of his obsessive thoughts that she perhaps cared for Chanyeol.

But the more he told himself that, the more his own body betrayed him.

He wanted her.

God, he definitely wanted her so damn much.

The slow drag of fingers as he slowly moved his foreskin up and down had him impatient. But he wanted it slow, he wanted to tease. The unhurried pace had him visualise Soo-ji stepping into the shower with him, her lustful beauty telling him that she was all his and only his to touch.

"Fuck my mouth," she would say boldly.

A content hum rumbled in his chest when he closed his eyes, briefly seeing behind those eyelids of Soo-ji taking his cock into her mouth. He pumped himself faster - because in his head, her pretty mouth would wrap around his thickness in a tight circle and he would jut his pelvis forward till the head of his penis hit the back of her throat.

Soo-ji would love it. She would take it all in like the good girl she always was and she would push her breasts together, pinch her hard nipples in an intoxicating taunt. His pre-cum would leak out of the corner of her lips but she wouldn't stop. No, Yoongi wouldn't let her, instead she would dart out her tongue and lick away every single drop without letting it go to waste. Her hand would eventually drift down her stomach until her middle finger finds her clit. She would squirm around with his dick in her mouth, bringing herself into an orgasm as she worked Yoongi into his high.

"Such a good little slut..." Yoongi hissed to himself. A heavy pant filled the room and his body had never felt hotter. The cold water cascading down his skin did nothing more to calm his wildfire imaginations.

Sliding his other hand off the bathroom tile, he brought it down with the other already there, coating both of them with his juice as he formed a hand tunnel. His nerves shook in an euphoric state as he pushed his hips forward, fucking his dick into his hands. His eyes rolled to the back of his head when Soo-ji came into his mind again; this time, her leg was hitched on the side of his waist and she was pinned against the shower door with his hips. Her breasts would be pushed up against his chest as he locked her into his arms. A tingling feeling settled at the bottom of his stomach as he then began rotating his hands slightly with each thrust, all the while filth thoughts ravaged through his mind with the tightness of her pussy gripping onto his cock.

"Mmm, baby. You love it when I stretch you out, yeah?"

To Yoongi, she would be so wet for him, as if she had been wanting him just as much as he wanted her. She would dig her nails into his back as he would be stroking every inch of that honey skin of hers. While she shook and trembled under him, he would slide the hand on her thigh to underneath her knee and hitch her leg higher. He would hold onto her, not let her fall as she'd moan his name in mercy. He would pound and pound, pour every ounce of lust and desire into this moment.

"Ah fuck!" A quiver ripped through his body, making his toes curl inwards. His knees buckled at the release of the clenched muscles in between his thighs. He watched, with rapid irregular pants, how a whole load of cum shot against the bathroom tile before sliding down into the running water.

His legs almost gave way under him. Pressing his head against the wall, Yoongi waited for the aftershocks of his climax to subside before finally stepping out of the shower.

***

The never-ending hot weather was only an invitation for an impending storm to come.

On that very night, with Yoongi finally out of the bathroom and in a blissful sleep, the peaceful snores of the house was disturbed by a rattle against Taehyung's window.

Soo-ji jerked awake.

At first, she thought it was Taehyung on the floor making a ruckus. But when she looked over the side of the bed, his slumbered body laid sprawled across the hard wood floor in a deep sleep.

A chill-sending screech came from the other side of the room and Soo-ji, half leaning over the bed, stilled as goosebumps popped all over her body.

She shivered. Despite the warm night air, cold sweat formed at the top of her head when she slowly sat up, peering to the direction of the sound.

The shrill screech, like long nails dragging against chalkboard, became more urgent, more frequent.

Soo-ji watched enough horror movies to know.

"Pssst! Taehyung!" Her clammy hands reached down to the floor, shaking Taehyung's shoulder but the boy only rolled over the side.

By this time, the screaking sounds stopped and Soo-ji held her breath, keeping her eye on the window.

She wasn't sure what it was next, either the storm was threatening to take the window off its pane or someone, an intruder, was trying to fiddle with the locks outside.

Thunder flashed across the sky, and a brief second of a dark silhouette in the shape of a human blinked across the curtains.

A high pitched scream left the lungs of Soo-ji just when the window was forced open from the outside and a figure came stumbling inside the room.

"What the fudge?!" Taehyung yelled, being scared awake by Soo-ji's sudden cry.

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, YOU CAN'T OPEN THE FRICKING WINDOW, CAN YOU?!"

"TAEHEE?!" Soo-ji and Taehyung exclaimed together, ogling wide eyed at the newcomer.

Taehee, drenched from head to toe in rain water, glared at them both. "Hello to you both too." She said sarcastically.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Soo-ji whisper yelled, pulling her friend into her arms for a long hug.

"I had to come see you guys. I can't stand home anymore."

"What's happening there?" Taehyung asked, lingering slightly behind.

Taehee snapped her attention to his voice. A few seconds passed in silence where they held onto each other's gaze.

Blinking away, she answered him (while looking at Soo-ji), "Chanyeol still hasn't woken up. Kai is trying to take over and get me to step down because apparently I'm not seeking revenge on Min Yoongi 'as a leader should be doing'. He's pressuring the lower ranks that I'm not capable of being a temporary leader."

"That son of a bitch." Taehyung muttered under his breath, much to Soo-ji's amusement.

Taehee continued, "I know what's he trying to do; he's trying to take the whole gang before Chanyeol wakes up."

"Do you want me to come back with you?" Soo-ji said, squeezing the excess water out of Taehee's hair.

Taehee gave her a small smile, "no. You're safer here, believe it or not. Kai has never taken a liking to you and you coming back with me would give him the chance to kill you before my brother wakes up."

"But I can't just leave yo-"

Soo-ji's protests were silenced by stomping footsteps down the hallway.

Their alarmed eyes bounced between each other's when realisation hit them that the footsteps were coming closer to the door.

Panic sunk in. And Taehee took a dash under the bed just a second before the door slammed open.

An agitated, furious, shirtless Yoongi came into view. "What the HELL is going on here?!"

Soo-ji, mouth agape and heart pounding, turned to Taehyung. Her 'deer caught in headlights' look clearly told him that he could take this one.

"Soo-ji saw a fat rat and screamed the house down." He replied, making Yoongi pinch his eyebrows together.

"Why is the window wide open?" Yoongi asked next, the creases between his eyebrows deepening at seeing puddles of water on the floor.

Taehyung shrugged. His calm and collected composure contrasted to the two girls in the room who were no doubt shitting themselves. "I was gonna throw the rat out."

Yoongi huffed at his reply. He had just drifted off to sleep and was woken up at an ungodly hour because they had decided to go rat chasing?!

"Are you two for real?!" Yoongi exclaimed, slapping a hand to his forehead in exasperation. His body fired up in heat. They were pissing him off, and the feeling of jealousy bubbled in the pit of his stomach again.

"You!" Yoongi snapped, pointing a slender finger at Soo-ji, "you're coming with me."

"What?! No! We haven't found the god damn rodent yet!" She turned to Taehyung, pulling on his sleeves as she begged him to save her.

The apologetic look on Taehyung's face said it all. He watched helplessly as Yoongi stalked over to them, taking Soo-ji's arm and dragging her away.

"Kim Taehyung!" Soo-ji yelled. Her fingertips lost its grip on the door frame as Yoongi tugged her away like a lion dragging its prey to death. "You really gonna betray me like that?!"

Taehyung felt bad. Really, he did. But now he had his own bed back... with Taehee.

***

Down the hallway, Soo-ji was flung inside Yoongi's bedroom and the lock clicked behind her. She stood still like hawk, unsure where to stand, unsure what to do. The only thing she did was watch Yoongi, who didn't even spare her a glance, as he strolled to his bed and flop onto the middle.

A minute or two of sheer awkward silence ticked by. At one point, Soo-ji even thought Yoongi had fallen asleep by the slow rise and fall of his chest until-

"Are you just gonna stand there?"

Soo-ji blinked. And before she knew it, Yoongi had darted upright at lightning speed, jerked on her arm and pulled her towards him.

She landed with a thud on the bed like a fish. Like all oxygen had been sucked out of the room, Soo-ji forgot how to breathe. Yoongi had his arm under her head, she was pulled against his chest (naked chest, may I remind you) and his face was so close that her eyelashes would've tickled his porcelain skin if she blinked.

Like it was nothing, he closed his eyes and fell back into a deep slumber. Meanwhile her?

Her mouth went dry at their closeness. And when she tried wiggling away, she found his arm splaying across her waist to keep her close. It puzzled her, the gentle way he held her was something she hadn't felt in a long time, reminding her how he used to love her.

She wouldn't admit it, convincing herself in her head even, that this was just an illusion. The soft features of his face, the protectiveness of cradling her close to his warm chest - she wanted to keep this moment ingrained in her head forever. Perhaps it was the complete denial that she still loved him underneath all the loathe she had for him. It hurt to acknowledge, however, that all of these blind feelings and thoughts were just a misconception, a hallucination, because the damn boy was fast asleep, unaware of his doings.

She took in every pore he had on his face, how the curve of his neck met the round of his shoulder blades. Her eyes trailed down every bit of him, wanting to remember this Yoongi next to her was not hating her and not hurting her at this very second. Her fingertips trickled down his chest like a delicate water droplet. The rhythmic pattern of his breathing comforted her touch as her hand daringly slid lower to his ab muscles.

She counted them in her head, distracted by her own thoughts that this guy definitely worked out a lot.

"I won't go any lower if I were you." A hoarse scratchy voice interrupted. Yoongi had his eyes open, peering at her under his hooded lids.

Had he been awake all along? Or had she woken him up by her embarrassing urges?

Either way, she was caught and her cheeks flustered in red shame.

"I should sleep on the sofa," she muttered, awkwardly peeling his arm away from her waist.

Yoongi tutted at her, his patience wearing thin. His arms bolted forward before grabbing onto her shoulders and hauling her back down on the bed again. "Just sleep, will you? You're so fucking annoying."

And there it was. The bitterness, the resentment, the venom in his voice as he spat out hatred at her.

She felt her heart being sliced into two but she wasn't gonna show it. Only a few minutes ago, she questioned her feelings towards him, she even questioned that maybe the old Yoongi was somewhere inside him. But that one comment from him confirmed otherwise.

Sitting upright, Soo-ji twisted her body around to face him. She met Yoongi's glare, not backing down the irritable scowl on his face.

He wanted to sleep? Then he should've known not to pick a fight in the middle of the night.

"I'm annoying?!" She blubbered like a child, making Yoongi groan into his pillow at this immature conversation. She waved her arms around, spewing out a whole list of reasons why he was the one who was annoying, not her.

By the time she reached reason eight, Yoongi had his head stuffed into a pillow, his palms covering his poor ears.

"PLEASE, WOMAN!" Yoongi screamed at her, finally having had enough. He pulled out the pistol that he always kept under his pillow, sat up and clambered over her. Her back hit the soft mattress once again, and when she looked up, Yoongi's thighs were on either side of her torso, hovering over her.

In the next second, Soo-ji went cross eyed as she stared into the barrel of a gun. And when she followed up the arm holding it, she was met with sleepy, but impassive eyes. She laid still, holding his gaze with equal frustration and enmity.

"You can't kill me." She dared say.

"I can most definitely kill you," Yoongi growled back.

As soon as those words tumbled out of his mouth, Soo-ji, heated and raging, wrapped a hand around his pistol and slammed it down beside her on the bed, bringing his arm with him as he was rolled on his back.

She climbed on top of him, sitting on his crotch to immobilise his legs. Snatching the gun out of his hand, she leaned to his bedside table and seized three bullets.

Yoongi watched in a stunned silence as she skilfully loaded the empty gun. He was impressed, but totally shocked, at how she could've worked out the gun was empty to begin with.

He really needed to stop underestimating her.

He was brought back to reality when Soo-ji suddenly pressed the gun back into his palm and guided his hand to point it to her forehead. The muscles in his arm went taut and stiff; he knew if there any wrong movements, Soo-ji's head would've been blown to bits. He tried, to no avail, to pull his arm back but Soo-ji's fingers tightened around his hand, keeping the gun in place.

"Let go. Do you really want to die?!" Yoongi breathed out, afraid that even a simple exhale would trigger the gun off.

To his surprise, Soo-ji's voice remained strong and gutsy. She showed no sign of fear or even a shake of terror when she answered him. "You want to kill me, huh? Get on with it, then. You've been saying it for 84 years."

He stared at her. At this point, Yoongi realised that Soo-ji completely meant it when she said she would step up to his game. He didn't know how or when it happened, but somewhere along the lines, Soo-ji was no longer a common high schooler; she had actually grown, blossomed, into a strong and courageous woman with fight and spirit.

The more it clicked into his head, the more he realised that he wasn't the one who made her like this.

Someone, Chanyeol obviously, taught her to be this strong. For whatever reason, whether to defeat him or to better herself, it hurt to know that he was never going to be one to show her just how good she could be.

It killed him, to realise that another man had taken his place to show her what he should've been showing her.

And it killed him, to realise that she didn't become this strong for him. She became this strong to show him that she didn't need him anymore.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.7M 163K 86
*winner of iconic author of the year award* A womans job was to serve in any way told, and to produce healthy children. . Any women that disobeyed, w...
62.1K 1.1K 70
A Peaky Blinder adventure full of twists and turns, fights, love and heartbreak... Scarlett 'Letty' Hayes is a woman you don't mess with. And not bec...
180K 10.5K 17
"But I don't want any other girl. My heart picked you and I'm sticking by you. We've never left each other's side since meeting each other, and I'm d...
726 81 5
When a woman disguised as a man encounters a deadly killer I BTS JIMIN FF ONE-SHOT I In a web of secrecy and danger, a disguised woman's encounte...