imagines || PJM

By chubspjimin

how could so much love be inside of our park jimin? : ( More

disclaimer
1 : tease
2 : nothing like us
3 : anger
4 : stepbrother
5 : just a little bit of your heart
6 : gang
8 : rumours
9 : mafia boss
10 : six promises
11 : mafia boss pt. 2
12 : finally
13 : jealousy
14 : another chance?
15 : lucky
16 : mr. park
17 : broken promises
18 : secret marriage
19 : truth or dare
20 : young and beautiful
21 : maybe
22 : broken promises 0.2
23 : too late
24 : euphoria
25 : childhood
26 : arduous
27 : proprietorial
28 : hiraeth
29 : indomitable
30 : redamancy
31 : confidential
32 : errant
33 : remedy
34 : our future
35 : always been you
36 : always been you 0.2
37 : always been you (finale)
38 : obsession
39 : the kiss
40 : love, y/n
41 : ink
42 : just this night
44 : the letter

7 : anger pt. 2

317 2 1
By chubspjimin

—anger part 2–

Months passed and let's say I had fun with the collab but Jimin wasn't completely okay with it now that he found out that the music video will somehow have a sexually explicit part. He supported me before, during and after the recording but when it comes to the shooting for the music video, he's unhappy and sort of mad. He even talked to the manager and ask him to change the scene or use another woman to represent me in the music video but the manager told him that I should be the one in this music video. Everytime I tried to open up a conversation with him, it feels like I'm talking to a non-living thing. He won't look at me and say a single word.

I knew he was hating himself that time for agreeing with me to have a collab with Mino but he wants to think in a mature way where he would let me do the things I enjoy, which is my career, and support me the best that he can. He even argued with the manager for having that kind of scene and wanted to blame Mino for writing such a sexual lyrics. I couldn't blame any of them. Mino is just doing this for his career and so am I. Jimin is my boyfriend and he just wants to protect me and he doesn't want any random guy would jerk off while watching our music video. Sounds weird but might be possible.

Trying to grab his hands in front of him but he immediately looked away. I bit my lip as I felt pain filled my heart when he ignored me right in front of my face. "Babe, look at me." My voice almost cracked when I felt tears forming in my eyes. He sighed, finally looked at me.

From looking at his eyes I knew he is mad, nervous and wanted to be emotional in front of me but he's showing me that he shouldn't. I didn't know that his jealousy or let's say the way he's protecting me could be emotional for him. I get it, everything. He's emotional because he couldn't do something about it even though he already talked with the manager. It's already there and he has no choices left but to accept and support me with the music video. Finally giving up, he sighed and a tear fell on his cheek which broke my heart into pieces.

"Fine. I won't do it," even though I would like to because shooting for a music video was always been part of my favorite in my career, but seeing Jimin cry in front of me? That's what my heart couldn't bear. He shook his head, wiped his tear and acted tough even though I know that deep inside him, he wanted to give in and let it all out.

"Just go and do the music video. I'll just hang out with the boys," his hands left mine as he stood up and grabbed his car keys on the table. I closed my eyes when he left, exhaling through my mouth. Questions keep running on my mind if I should do it or not. The manager must be expecting that I'll show up and I don't want Mino to be unhappy just like Jimin right now. My phone rang and a staff for the music video was now calling. I licked my lips before gulping and answering the call.

"Are you coming?" Closing my eyes and tried to think of some words to say but I haven't even got the chance to think about it.

"Yes."

It's been an hour and I keep checking my phone to see if Jimin sent any messages but there's none. I already left his house and I'm at the place where we're going to shoot for the music video. The make-up artist is now doing my make-up as I glanced at Mino who's smiling widely while talking with the staffs. I sighed and couldn't take it anymore so I dialed Jimin's phone number. Sadly, he didn't answered it. The second time I dialed it, his phone is now turned off.

"Cheer up and take a look at how gorgeous you look," she moved right beside me so that I could take a look in the mirror. A small smile formed on my lips to show that I'm thankful of her and how well she did my make up.

"You know what?" She asked, running her fingers on my soft hair while I watched her through the mirror. My eyebrows lift up, asking her to continue. "I know how much your boyfriend loves you, I feel it just from the way he acts." She coughed a little, covering her mouth as she started to fix her things.

"I bet that he couldn't resist you and he'll show up later," she said which made us both chuckle. Well, I hope so. She even told me that she already went through with something like this. She is now engaged with that guy and told me that I should keep someone like Jimin because he's rare to find in this world. She gave me advice such as understanding him and make every decision or think always like an adult so that we won't be messing things up. Sighing, I looked at her through the mirror and thanked her.

"Okay, are we ready?" I heard and quickly stood up, going near the director where Mino is. Honestly, I had fun this day and it let me shook everything that I was thinking but not completely. We were now eating our lunch when an expensive car show up, making me gulp when I finally realized that it was Jimin's. Mino stopped talking and looked at me, asking me what's wrong. He went out the car, wearing a white sweater, small part of the cloth being tucked in front, his black pants with a belt on made my knees weak. Damn, he looks so handsome. I licked my lips as he ran his fingers through his black hair when someone went out his car also.

"Hi Y/N!" Jin exclaimed while waving his hands at me, showing his excitement. I chuckled, waving back at him as they went towards me. I gave him a short hug and was about to hug the person beside him but I was stopped with a thought, maybe he doesn't want me to. I just looked down, glancing a little at Jin who's now talking to Mino. My eyes widened when I felt Jimin's hand being wrapped around my wrist, quickly pulling me to him. "I missed you," he whispered against my ear while hugging me tightly.

I'm still shook with what happened but I hugged him back once I felt like being returned in reality. When he pulled away, I noticed that he's still wearing his shades. His hands where around my waist, his bottom lip hanging down a little while he was watching me removes it. When I tilt my head a bit, he immediately pulled me into a kiss. In return, I kissed him back and pulled away before chuckling.

"Have you eaten for your lunch already?" He asked, removing his hands on my waist. I nodded, pointing behind me where our food was. He greeted the director who passed behind me, he stopped and faced us.

"Oh, so is he your boyfriend Y/N?" I turn around, looking at him and smiled. I held Jimin's hand, intertwining it with mine as I nodded.

"You just got yourself a whole damn meal," Jimin tilt his head a bit, unsure what he meant. I pulled my lips in, trying not to laugh when I noticed him smiled shyly at him as if he's telling him it was only a joke.

"What I meant was the food that you ordered a while ago, right there." He pointed my food at the table with the use of his lips for the last two words. Jimin slowly nodded before giving him a smile, a smile that shows how he feels weird towards him. Chuckling, I wrapped my arm around his before turning away. While Jimin was talking, I glanced behind me and saw the director mouthed me something.

"He's a goddamn snack." Jimin noticed that I was looking behind me so he looked behind him as well, the director quickly looked away and opened up a conversation with a staff. I shook my head while smiling.

Time is ticking and here we are, the make-up artist is doing my make-up. Jimin, as my supportive boyfriend, he took pictures of me and stare at it with a complete aw. After taking a lot of stolen pictures, he sat down and talked with Jin. "You're so lucky," she said, referring to Jimin.

"I am," I answered while staring at my man through the mirror whose eyes caught mine. He gave me a smile before laughing with Jin's old jokes, his face turning into a poker face right after which made me chuckle. Jin is laughing like a sea lion, his hand hits Jimin's thigh while laughing that became a reason why he ended up laughing also. Maybe that's the reason why he brought Jin, to lighten up his mood while we're shooting. So in this part, Mino and I will do the choreography and before the song ends, I'll be pushed by him against the wall and pretend that he's going to kiss me.

"And that's it. That's a wrap baby!" The director yelled as the both of us smiled. I stared at Mino weirdly cause we haven't moved yet, his smile started to fade away just like mine. He was now staring at my lips when Jimin coughed purposely beside me, Mino removing his hands away from my waist.

"Would you like to have a dinner with us? We'd be celebrating it with our director and the others," he asked and by the look from his face, he looked nervous while waiting for my answer now that Jimin's staring at him coldly. Before I could even say a word, Jimin told him that I'm going as long as I'm with him. He nodded slowly, smiling and bowing in front of me. I did the same thing in return as he left us alone, glancing at my boyfriend who had just rolled his eyes. I couldn't help but to chuckle at his cuteness, pulling him into a tight hug. Now everybody's busy fixing their things while Jimin pulled me into a deep kiss.

He started kissing my neck which I thought was only kisses and nothing more, hitting his arm softly while the both of us were chuckling. "Aish, Jimin!" Jin glared at him, making the both of us laugh. I stopped when Jimin did, listening to Jin who's now saying a lot of things because of what he had just witnessed. We were just standing there in front of him, our fingers intertwined together with our heads down. He didn't stopped until we left the venue to go to the restaurant where we're going to celebrate. Whenever Jimin would try to look at him, he would shake his head or sometimes roll his eyes. We were now talking about how great this day went and the director making sure that each one of us will enjoy this night by showing us his funny side.

"It's clearly obvious that she's taken, just take a look at her neck and collarbone." He's raising his eyebrows up and down but wait, what is he talking about that's on my neck and collarbone? So there is this waiter who keeps looking at me while getting our order and even while serving our food that's why he said that. I grabbed Jimin's phone which is just right beside me, he's smiling proudly and Jin was on my left side, massaging his forehead with his fingers.

Since everyone's busy having their own conversation while eating, I hit Jimin's thigh under the table while he laughs. "What?" He asked while I rolled my eyes, not even remembering that he gave me hickies a while ago. I licked my lips, thinking of what to do to cover it because it's really showing up so bad.

"Don't even think about of covering it, you'll be in trouble." His eyes showed lust, giving me butterflies in my stomach as my heart started to beat fast, being nervous of our way home later.

:O

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20 0 5
Come on Y/N(reader), Jimin doesn't have to know we're together. You've always loved me ever since your brother introduced me to you, why stop?
305K 16.8K 32
"If I spread your thighs apart, I expect that they stay open." Jimin's relationship with his boyfriend has always been a growing concern. It seems th...
680 36 4
"We love each other.... but eventually we still have to say goodbye" I love him. He loves me. But we have different paths to take. Now he's a star an...
81.6K 5.2K 28
↷ ₍ 🌼 ₎ 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯┊ 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚓𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚞𝚕𝚐𝚒'𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚊. ༉‧₊˚✧