The Billionaires Son

By kikiceleste_

I smiled again, this time I noticed Nick looking across the table in my direction. His gaze was intense, ther... More

The Billionaire's Son
Chp 1:
Chp 2:
Chp 3:
Chp 4:
Chp 5:
Chp 6:
Chp 7:
Chp 8:
Chp 9:
Chp 11:
Chapter Playlist:
Chp 12:
Chp 13:
Chp 14:
Chp 15:
Chp 16:
Chp 17:
Chp 18:
Chp 19:
Chp 20:
Part 2 - Chapter Playlist
Chp 21:
Chp 22:
Chp 23:
Chp 24:
Chp 25:
Chp 26:
Chp 27:
Chp 28:
Chp 29:
Chp 30:
Chp 31:
Chp 32:
Chp 33:
Chp 34:
Chp 35:
PUBLISHED 2023
10 YEARS ON WATTPAD! + 2023 NEW STORY UPDATE
EXCITING NEWS! WATTYS 2023!!

Chp 10:

695K 18K 5.5K
By kikiceleste_

Nicolai:

I looked at her, her light brown hair moved with the slight crisp breeze, she was hard to resist.

She lay on her back looking up at the sky, "How do you deal with this? I mean your life, obviously you live a different life than most people. So what is it like?" she asked sitting up and looking down at me. I sat up too.

"It's nothing special. In fact it sucks."

"Why is that?"

"Most people expect me to be a stuck up jerk, who only cares about getting women and drinking." I said running a hand through my hair.

However I was- am like that.

"Not to offend you or anything, but that is the way you come across." she says, a kind but serious look in her eyes. I nodded.

"I know, so I've been told. It's not something I am proud of.

I have gone my whole life, with people judging me from left to right. So in a way, I brought it all upon myself."

"What would that be?"

"The way I come across, the way I deal with things...I drink...I hook up with women, for the longest time I wasn't taking life seriously. Until now."

"So, what changed it?"

"You did." I said looking at her, she looked to be in shock.

"I don't understand..."

"I guess I saw a part of myself in you. The part that nobody knows about.

The part that does have compassion, and actually acts like the adult I should be acting like, not the twenty year old frat kid I used to be."

I said bringing my knees up towards my chest and wrapping my arms around them.

"Than let people see that part of you Nick." I sat there looking intently at her, not saying a word.

"Or..at least let me see that part of you, I mean it's a start right?" she said touching my arm and then quickly removing her hand. I nodded

"You might be right."

She stood up and walked down to the edge of the boat and peered over it to see the water. A minute later I joined her.

I looked at her, a piece of her hair fell over her eye as she straightened up and looked ahead of the water, I moved my hand near her face and brushed the strand of hair back behind her ear.

She stood still an then turned to look at me. I smiled.

"What are you doing?" She said, our mouths inches apart, eyes locked on each others faces. She smelled like vanilla.

"Just-let me." I said as I cupped her face in the palm of my hand and brought her face closer to mine, our lips touching as I kissed her slowly and pinned her wrists behind her onto the railing of the boat.

Our eyes opened as we separated

"What took you so long?" She said with a smirk, I grinned as I followed her up back towards the deck of the boat and inside.

I picked her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

A few seconds later I threw her onto the couch and hovered over her kissing her mouth and neck as she ran her hands through my hair.

Tessa:

I woke up and ran into the bathroom, quitely.

Realizing I had only a gray t-shirt on covering my body.

Oh god. Did we?

We did. I said to myself my mouth hanging open slightly.

"Oh god, what day is it?" I said to myself as I quickly opened the door.

In front of me stood a shirtless Nick, he stood tall over me, his pants hung off his hips, showing his v-line distinctively.

"You okay?" He asked leaning against the doorframe

"Yes. Yeah, of course. Um exactly what time is it?"

"Relax, it's only nine."

"Nine! Your mom is going to kill me, I was suppos-"

"Tess, don't worry I called her and told her you had a situation last night and would be a few hours late. She understood." he said stuffing his hands into his pants pockets.

"Oh, thank god. Thank you." he gave me a slight nod.

"You ready?" he asked as he grabbed his shoes off of the ground.

"Oh..you probably need this." I say in regards to his shirt that I was wearing, I slightly blushed.

"No, don't worry about it. Besides it looks better on you than me. Keep it."

My mouth fell open. "Are you su-"

"Yes. I like it on you." I found myself blushing again as I followed him and we walked back out towards the deck again.

He walked down the dock shirtless, it was a interesting but nice sight.

"I didn't even know we were back." I said as I looked around at the dock again.

"I woke up early, and decided to just bring the boat back in..before you woke up."

I nodded as we walked back down the dock towards his car.

We drove back to my place, he ended up finding a black t-shirt in the back seat of his car and slipped it on, I had slipped my pants back on but still wore his shirt.

"Well...I...had a really nice time." I said, I sounded awkward no doubt.

He gave me a shy smile "Me too." I slightly opened the door before leaning across and kissing him on the cheek.

He smiled at me as I shut the door and walked back inside my building.

~*~

"You'll see me later my butt!" Kirsten said as she ate a bagel and drank her cup of coffee as I walked inside the apartment.

"Oh hush."

"Who's shirt is that? Holy crap, you were so with a guy."

I glare at Kirsten "You have no proof, besides you say this because?"

"Well...for one, you look a little too happy for it being a work day and two you're doing the walk of shame and three you're wearing a shirt that smells a lot like cologne and it's not the shirt you left the house LAST NIGHT, might I add;that you were wearing."

I laughed "The walk of shame?"

"Yeah it's the walk people do when they've just stayed with somebody and then they have to walk home awkwardly."

"Okay, yeah you watch too many movies." I said rolling my eyes and walking into my room and changing for work.

~*~

After about twenty minutes I left and went down to the banquet hall "Oh Tessa! I'm so glad you're here. I would like it if you could help begin to organize and put up the decorations for the banquet?" Asked his mother, I nodded.

I began to set up the balloons and other decorations. It was Thursday, the banquet was tomorrow.

I was extremely nervous about how things would end up.

"Oh, this looks wonderful!" Said his mom.

"I'm so glad you think so."

"Yes absolutely. You are actually done for the day so you can go back to your office if you'd like."

"Oh, well okay. Sure thank you. Please feel free to give me a call if you need any further help." I said to her as I grabbed my things.

"Thank you, I will be sure too." She gave me a warm smile as I left.

~*~

After a few minutes I got to the office "Tessa!" Naomi cried out as she stood up and came running up to me from her cubical. I felt like I hadn't seen her in months, it had only been a week.

"Oh my gosh, I thought you wouldn't be back in until Monday?"

"She let me off early, said I could come here."

"How has it been?"

"Surprisingly...well..." I said as my thoughts automatically switched over to Nick.

"Oh good, I'm so glad."

"Tessa, you have a visitor." said a voice from behind me, it was Harold.

I looked passed him to see Nick standing near the doors, he wore a suit and his hair was slicked back as usual.

I slowly stood up "Uh..Tessa..." Naomi said in the background as I walked towards him.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked slowly approaching him.

"You left this in my car." he said pulling a bracelet out of his pocket. The bracelet my grandmother had given to me when I was twelve.

I wore it everywhere. "Oh my gosh, I hadn't even realized that I didn't have it on. Thank you." I said hugging him.

I felt his hands on the lower part of my back, his hugs were tight and he smelled like cologne again, the good kind.

"That isn't the only reason I'm here though." he said, his green eyes were bright.

"Yes?"

"I would like to ask you to be my date to the banquet tomorrow night? This time, I am asking your permission." he said with a sly playful grin.

I laughed a bit, "I'd love that." his face lit up when he smiled.

"Great. It's a date then."

"It's a date."

After I said my goodbyes to him and walked him towards the elevator I approached my desk.

"Um..you mind explaining what all of that was? Because if I recall a few weeks ago the two of you were ready to rip each others heads off." said Naomi crossing her arms.

"It's nothing. We're just friends."

She laughed "Yeah just friends my butt, a guy who is "just a friend" wouldn't place his hand so low on your back.

Harold would you ever put your hand low on a girls back that you were "just friends with"?"

"Naomi!" She stuck her index finger up at me to shut me up.

"No, cause that'd be weird."

"Why are you even asking him, like he has ever given a girl a hug." said Jared chiming in.

"Hey! I will have you know...that I have plenty of girl friends. In fact I have a girlfriend!" exclaimed Harold.

"Oh yeah? What's her name?" Jared asked, testing Harold

"Lydi-Kesley." Harold said looking down at the ground.

Naomi rolled her eyes "Whatever. Ignore him. Oh my god, you two are totally together?" She said

"Naomi! Stop! Why would you say that?"

"You are beaming!"

"I am not!"

"Are too!"

I groaned and turned away from her "Is he good? He looks like he'd be good...really good."

"Don't you have a boyfriend? and work to get back to?"

"C'mon Tess! Why don't you tell me anything anymore?" She wined.

"Fine Nay, you want me to tell you something. We aren't anything. Okay it was a one time thing. Got it?"

Naomi looked at me, eyes wide and mouth open "I knew it!"

I plopped down in my chair and groaned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 11.9K 66
He raised an eyebrow at me and smirked. What the hell. Have you ever wondered, what goes through someone's head? Yeah, me too. I swear he's insane. H...
10.2K 439 32
Viscious, cruel, cold -- those are just some of the words used to describe Jade Von Kaiser, the sole heiress to the Von Kaiser fortune. Working along...
1.2M 35.8K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
12.2M 394K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...