Some People Hope (Frank Iero...

By haleyukulele

In this prequel to Carry On This Way (A Gerard Way Fanfiction) , fourteen year old Ally Shores is in her firs... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 ~ Epilogue

Chapter 6

438 21 8
By haleyukulele

*Ring*

 Everyone shoved out of the class room, I don't know why I tried to get out when everyone else was. They mopped the floor with me. When I came to my feet, I made my way, with Frank of course, to the cafeteria. As soon as the doors swung open, I heard my annoying classmates running their mouths. It sounded like a freaking.... I don't even know what to describe all the noise with.

Frank and I sat at our table, off to the side in the corner. We sat right across from each other. "You don't by any chance have pie?" Frank smirked.

"No, I have a turkey sandwich." I replied, taking a bite of it.

He glared at me and took a bite of his salad. He had a sensitive stomach is why he had a salad.

As I continued to eat, I looked up at Frank every once and awhile. Every time, he was staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh, nothing." He replied.

He parted his lips to say something, but was interrupted by someone hitting upside the head, it wasn't very hard, but still. It was Mason.

"Did your girlfriend take care of you when I kicked your ass the other day Frank?" He smirked, resting his arms on the back of a chair.

"She's not my girlfriend." Frank muttered.

"But did she?" He once again asked. "Poor little Frankie, did she kiss your owies?" He mocked.

Frank's gaze fell to the floor. He looked so embarrassed. A few other guys came over, as well as Zinnia and joined in.

"She had to help little baby over here?" One guy mockingly asked. "Do you need a blanky now?"  

I looked between Frank and those assholes. I felt really bad for him. I couldn't really do anything about it either, if I did, he might get beat up again because he'd rather have them beat him up than me.

They kept on laughing. 

"You know what?" Frank said, quickly standing up and pushing his red chair out of the way. "Yeah, she did help me. And do you know why? Because she's a better person than any of you." He extended his arm, pointing across the table at me.

"But you don't get it." He continued. "You're that guy who kids are afraid of, or always has his 'hot' girlfriend at his side. But you know what? I don't give a shit about being popular. I don't need tons of friends. And I don't need every girl in the effing schoolfalling all over me. All I need is Ally."

I looked and saw some rolling their eyes, others looking at Mason, waiting for something to happen. Mason just walked away, not another word. After everyone walked away, Frank sat back down, and took a bite of food.

I got up and sat next to him. I kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks Frank." I said. "I don't care about popularity either. I need you too."

He leaned on my shoulder with a smile. "I'll probably get my ass beaten later though. Oh well." He said.

**********  

Frank and I finished lunch. We were at our lockers when the bell rang. He grabbed me by the hand and with slight smile, pulled me down the hallway, his books in one hand. Our tennis shoes pattered across the white tile.

We ran into the class room, and quickly sat our desks. We both smiled at each other as we caught out breath. We made it…… And didn’t get smashed!

Our teacher wasn’t event there yet. Soon the classroom flooded with the other students. Mason made mocking kissy faces as he walked by us. He probably saw Frank take my hand and drag me down the hallway. He just likes making fun of the fact that we’re friends… Well, more like implying that we’re more than friends.

*Sarcasm*Yeah, right.

Our teacher finally walked in and greeted us. Then telling us what page to turn our books to, and after a boring little speech, he sat down and left us to study…. In what was supposed to be silence. Someone kept spitting at Frank and I all through class.

I started to get annoyed and was about ready to tur around and scream at whoever was doing it. I looked over at Frankie, his head rested in his hand, his elbow on his desk, doing what he was supposed to be doing; Reading.

He was completely ignoring the spit wads. I sighed and returned to my work. I would only get in trouble if I said something. And since Frank was dealing with it, I decided to as well. 

*Ring*

Everyone scurried out while Frank and I remained in our seats. When everyone cleared, our teacher looked over at us and a slight smile appeared under his white mustache.

“You two.” He chuckled. “That’s a smart thing to do. Have a nice day.”

“You too, sir.” We both replied, waving as we walked out the door.

We walked down the mostly vacant halls and put our books away.

“Hey, I’ll be right back.” He said, holding up a finger telling me to wait as he walked away.

“Sure.” I replied.

I whistled and stuffed my hands in the pockets of my skinny jeans. I slowly looked up as I heard someone walking towards me. They stopped right in front of me. 

It was Mason… Of course. He pushed my shoulder back, slamming me into my locker. He kept pushing against my shoulder as I struggled to break free.

“Your friend thinks he’s real funny, doesn’t he?” He laughed. “And he said that if I leave you alone, he’d take the fall for anything I’d kick your ass for. Isn’t that funny?!”

“Just leave me alone.” I said, I gave up on trying to break free. He pushed me against the cold metal even harder.

“What’s the matter Ally?” He mocked. “Afraid I’ll hurt you?”

“You already kind of are.” I mumbled.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to.” He said, dropping me to the floor.

“Oops, did that hurt?” He said in a mocking tone as he grabbed me and pushed me against it again.

I heard footsteps down the hall. “Hey!” He yelled. It was Frank.

“Look who came to save her.” Masons muttered.

“Don’t touch her.” Frank firmly said.

“Or what? You’ll bite my ankle?”

“Leave her alone Mason. Go ahead and beat me up as much as you want, but do not touch her at all.” He said, trying to get to me, but Mason stepped in the way.

“So you’re saying that is I leave her alone, I get to kick your ass instead?” Mason asked, slightly tilting his head. “Anytime I want to?”

“Yeah, sure, just leave her the hell alone.” Frank quickly replied.

“Whatever.” He said, starting towards the door. “I’ll remember that next time Iero.”

Frank quickly helped me up, putting a hand on each of my shoulders. “Are you okay Ally?” He asked, he was clearly worried.

I nodded with my eyes closed as I put my hands on his forearms. “I’ll be okay. My head kind of hurts though. He kept pushing me against my locker, and I hit my head a couple times.”

“Well let’s get you home, okay?” He suggested, placing his hand on the small of my back, guiding my out the door. 

“Frank, I don’t want you to let him do that to you.” I said as we started on the sidewalk.

“I don’t care Ally.” He assured me, taking me by the hand. “As long as he leaves you alone, I’ll be okay. School will be done for the year soon anyways.”

“I can’t wait.” I replied, leaning my sore head on his shoulder. “We’ll be able to do things a lot more, I know we’re at school all day together anyway, but still. We can have fun, instead of sitting in a classroom all day.”

“I know. It’s going to be awesome.”

_______________________ 

Vote and comment please! I'd LOVE to know what you guys think! Thanks for reading! 

And that gif!!!!!! *Fangirling* <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
990K 61.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
853K 19.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...