ONE WEEK ◾️ SEUNGJIN ☑️

By msteastsince94

[COMPLETE] In which Hyunjin and Seungmin have their best ONE WEEK of their life, special thanks to a welcome... More

CHAPTER 1
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
I AM : YOU
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15 ( 18+ )
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18 ( 18+ )
He's in the Rain 🌧
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
!!!
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
PROMOTION
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
FACE (+18)
10.1K ??????
NEW BOOK : MAZE OF MEMORIES

CHAPTER 32: X files

2.4K 83 71
By msteastsince94

👁️

2 years ago....

SEUNGMIN POV

I was inside the airport and waiting for my flight to England. I feel so nervous, I know this is not the first time I will travel and live alone but this will be my first time staying in Europe. I open my phone and hoping for hyunjin calls.

Yes, I was waiting for his call, cause I receive Yugyeom hyung message telling me that Hyunjin got my letter for him.

I was currently staring at my reflection on the restroom mirror when hyunjin called me. I immediately answer it. But-

"Jinnie?"

"Seungmin I-"

Someone bump into me hard, which cause me to stumble into one toilet cubicle and worst case scenario for my phone to slip on my hands and falls directly on the toilet bowl.

I was staring at my phone on the bowl in disbelief with hyunjin username still on the screen until it turn off on itself.

I immediately look for the stupid, careless human being that push me accidentally. I was so pissed and I saw one toilet cubicle close. I was about to shout and knock on the door when I smell some awful scent that follow by a loud fart. I immediately cover my nose and pick up my now dead phone.

I walk back to my parents who was sitting near the departure area when I showed them my dead phone cover by many tissue. I explain to them on what happened and they told me to just buy new phone in England.

I pout, then I remember hyunjin. I was about to borrow my parents phone when suddenly my flight was being announce.

I say my final goodbye to my parents and walk to the departure area. Before I fully get inside my mom grab my phone and throw it on the nearest trashcan. I sigh but I'm sure waiting for a day for my call will be okay for Hyunjin right?

As soon as I arrive in England, i immediately report to oxford and got shock when they told me to attend my first class. Like I just arrive and don't even have time to rest yet but I need to start studying.

After almost 6 hours, I finally have time to rest and go to my dorm. But before I even get out of my class one staff told me to go to the dean's office for the orientation.

After that I really felt so exhausted, as soon as I enter my dorm I immediately fell asleep.

Its been week since I came in Oxford and I really became busy. And I almost forgot about my phone but thankfully when I saw one of my classmate phone I remember it. So on Sunday I left the campus and buy new phone. I first contacted my parents since that's the only number I memorize.

I called my mom and told her on what happened to me on my first week, I also ask her to give my number to my friends who will contact them, especially hyunjin. After my call with my parents I decided to sight seeing and take my lunch outside.

I was in the middle of eating my lunch when unknown number called me. I immediately answer it while hoping to hear hyunjin voice but on my dismay its not hyunjin. But a very loud squirrel voice like.

"What the heck happen to your phone minnie? Why did you throw it on the toilet?"

Seriously, this man really don't know the word BE QUIET. I sigh and try to speak.

"And like your talking to hyunjin and throw your phone are you really that mad at him, I can't believe you Minnie wow"

"First of all, Jisung can I please talk, second I DIDNT THROW MY PHONE!"

"oh relax, I'm just asking, don't shout at me"

"Because you don't want to listen to me!"

"Okay now~ I'm sorry okay explain yourself"

I sighed and proceed to tell him what happen.

"Wow, suck to be you."

"I know, it was so unfortunate"

"Maybe it's a sign?"

"What sign?"

"Sign to ignore hyunjin"

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't get me wrong Seungmin, I know hyunjin is quite stupid sometimes, but if you just see how Minho hyung and woojin hyung that night. They are so scared on what happen to hyunjin. I mean a little lesson wouldn't be hurt for him right?"

"What? Are you asking me to ignore hyunjin?"

"Please don't be mad, do us this favor, I mean hyunjin deserve a little lesson. I mean we will update you about him and I will make sure to keep my eyes on him. Its just for few days."

"This is the worst and stupid idea ever, "

"C'mon Minnie, he even doubt you,. I'm not being the bad guy here but we need to show him that what he did was not okay and he need to realize it or else he will do it again"

"But-"

"You need to believe on me, whose the one dare you to be handcuff?"

"You?"

"Whose the one help you to be in relationship with hyunjin in highschool?"

"You?"

"See i know what's best for you two. So believe me on this. I promise this will end Good for you two"

I'm still contemplating if I will agree on this, but Jisung has a point. Hyunjin need to pay a little lesson. And if he waits for me its mean he really loves me right?

"Fine, but if he found out about this you take all the blames okay?"

"Haha, don't worry. He will never know"

"Well lets see"

That's how it start, me not contacting hyunjin. But I still know what his daily life. I never open my social media as per Jisung advise, why do I sounded like a puppy here? But I always find ways to see his IG post. I'm quite happy on all his post actually and I really wanted to talk to him but he need to learn his lesson.

Weeks turn months and turn year without me messaging him. At first I thought it will be hard but me having a lot of school works helps it. I have a strong concentration on my studies now. I miss hyunjin so much but I always think that after this we will be together again.

My scholarships extend with another 6 months. Oxford offered me another scholarship which I took it with a big heart.

Then one day, I receive a important message from Chan hyung.

ChantheGreat👑

Jyp needs new producer
I wanted to tell u
I sent ur bio
And u passed
I don't accept rejection
I see talent
U know that right?
See u soon
Ps. Open ur email.
Seen

What the actual fuck did just happen? Then as I open my email I receive a call from JYP staff.

Back to present ..

"So it was Jisung all this time?"

Hyunjin asked me on disbelief. I giggle on his cute reactions.

"Yeah~~~ he forced me" okay I lied a little.

"I'm gonna kill that squirrel boy, I swear he act so concern in 2 years to me but then his the evil mastermind. OH MY GOD! I can't believe I fall from the trap of a squirrel"

Hyunjin was about to stand. But I stop him and put my arms on his arms.

"You can deal with him later. But I wanted to tell you, I really love you Hyunjin and I'm sorry if I do that stupid thing, but have you notice, jisung was right again?"

"I hate to admit it, but you're right"

"Maybe 3racha has a super power?"

"Like what?"

"Chan hyung can see talents, jisung can fix people lives..."

"And changbin hyung?.... no I know that face seungmin, stop"

"Changbin hyung is great at spitting fires, what?"

"Oh thank God, I thought you will say something bad..."

"What do you mean bad? I never said bad things about changbin hyung, like he's aegyo sucks that I want to puke, I never say bad things like...."

"Okay stop. I love you too Minnie"

I smile at hyunjin and kiss him.

"Lets be together forever"

🍀

Authors note :

Again thank you so much.
I know this chapter sucks.
I just lost my mood suddenly.
I'm so sorry if this is bad.
I'm planning to delete this soon.
I'm sorry.

I just felt so sad and hurt because of my favorite seungmin fic.

And to my favorite author.
She deserve respect everyone deserve respect.
😭😭😭

I'm sorry again.
Probably gonna delete this chapter.

Below is my thoughts :

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 11.4K 74
you can't sleep at night. you can't sleep regularly when something is always on your mind. and its worse because you live in a zombie apocalypse whic...
96.5K 5.9K 21
wherein kim seungmin is cursed into a five year old kid which was a mistake. 21 chapters✔️ started: 8/06/20 completed: 17/02/20 (yas skz cb) highest...
44.6K 1.9K 24
in which the top student and music enthusiast, kim seungmin meets an extraordinary boy who loves dance, music, and has a secret. [ COMPLETED ] All cr...
190K 5.7K 26
he's in love, with his bestfriend. highest rank: #140 in ff #9 in bangchan #176 in straykids ...