Heart Stopping Moments

By AnnieAngel69

Idea by: BCLULU Written by: Annie Angel Short stories comprised of different heart stopping moments. We hope... More

Stolen
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Secrets
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

Chapter Three

95 2 0
By AnnieAngel69

Chapter Three

Glen took the time to undo the restraints only after he aroused Jadyn again. He pulled her down to the floor as the bathroom was too far. His lips were back on her sweet spot and as soon as she moaned again his wolf took over. Clothes were shredded; as each of them tore the other's off as they wrestled for top spot. When his teeth bit down, Jadyn went limp on top of him. He rolled them over as she wrapped her legs around him tighter.

When his member was lined up, she grabbed his ass and unleashed her claws. He groaned and with one thrust, buried himself to the limit inside her, and then she moaned. He refrained from moving until she started to grip him with her inner muscles and slipped her claws from his ass. He licked her neck and then sucked again as she was latched onto his neck after finding his sweet spot.

They both climaxed after urgings from their wolves who took control and both bit down over the other's sweet spot, claiming each other as mates.

~<3~

As soon as the whole pack felt the marking of the two, they were relieved as a pack is not complete until the future is set into motion. Meaning, the next Alpha has to have his mate and claims her before they could feel like a whole pack. Alpha Sam and his mate Larissa are sitting in the office when they felt it and both of them grins since they knew who it was that he claimed. They heard a knock at the door and Alpha Sam says, "Enter." The door opens bringing Alex into the room making Sam smile as he is about to change the playing field on a lot of things. "Oh, great, I was about to have you and your brothers come to the office so that we could talk."

"About what, Alpha?" He asks and they heard another knock which lead to Alex opening it seeing that it was his two brothers.

"Now that you are all here, me and my mate have some news to bring to light to you," Sam says as he gets up to walk around his desk, leaning against the front of it. He looks from one brother to the other and they all stood still in their spot knowing that something major is about to happen.

"Is this about Jadyn being back?" Alex asked making his brothers eyes widen and turn their heads to look at him, drawing a smile to the young man's lips.

"So you've smelt her, too?" Sam asked as his mate smacks him aside the head making him duck his head.

"Stop playing with the boys and tell them," she says with a grin.

"Okay, okay, woman, no need for violence," he says with a laugh and turns back to the boys. "Yes, this is about your sister, but also about your parents and other sister. Jadyn has come across a conundrum while she was away from the pack." He tells them causing the boys to get a worried look on their faces. "Now, she's fine and everything but she found out that your parents aren't hers which leads us to thinking that they could not be your parents, as well."

"That would explain a lot to me," Alex said as he looks at his twin. "Remember that argument that we heard them have when we were around eight?"

"Right before Jadyn was born? Yeah, we heard him fussing to her that he wanted a daughter that wasn't spoiled like Kate. Said that he heard that someone named Joy was pregnant again so that can be fixed." Colt said and his eyes widen looking to the Alpha. "You think that they stole their children?"

"Yeah, I think that is what happened. Who is this Joy, I wonder?" Alpha Sam hurried to turn to his phone and dialed a number, putting the phone on speaker.

"Yeah, Sam?" Boris said into the phone.

"I need you to get some warriors over to Kate's and her parents' house. They will need to take custody of them and search the house thoroughly. The twins just told me that they heard a conversation about them possibly stealing a child if not other children from this woman named Joy." Sam told him with a look of fury on his face.

"What the hell have they done?" Dyson says as his voice is full of anger. "This is outrageous as fucking hell. I'll go over there myself with my father and we will search the damn place. I cannot believe how low these lot are to steal children from someone. How much you want to bet they didn't just steal them but all the paperwork is in their house?"

"Just make sure you have a good bit of warriors go with you so that nothing will happen," Sam tells Dyson.

"Oh, he'll have that and backup, Sam," Boris tells him and they heard a click as the door closes. "You think you guys can make it here shortly? I think it would be best for at least one of the sons to be here so that he could hear what we find."

"Me and my twin will go, Alpha Boris. I want to see it will our own eyes." Alex said as Colt nods in agreement.

"We're going to head there now, my mate will stay in the office until she hears from us," Sam says and Blake raises his hand, "Yes son?"

"I would like to stay here and wait with the Luna if that is alright?" He asks as he looks worried.

"That would be fine, son." Sam said as he and the boys left the room.

~<3~

"Well, what have you found?" Boris asked Dyson and his father Beta Stewart as they arrived with some boxes full of paperwork. Their eyes widened when they saw not only the parents but Kate handcuffed and dragged into the room.

"It must be bad if she's handcuffed," Alex says with a glare at the parents. "I hear that Jadyn isn't your daughter. So that means that there is a possibility that all of us boys aren't yours."

"You're right on that end, Alex," Dyson said as he held up a box with files inside them. "There's more to it though. I want to show you a picture and hear your input on this." He says as he sets the box down on the Alpha's desk.

"What should it matter to you, Dyson? This is my families' issue, not yours." Kate tells her mate.

"It matters because you all are lying to all of them about being their family," he tells Kate and pinches the bridge of his nose. "Listen, you are putting yourself in the worst possible position as it is, Mate. I would suggest you shut up before long otherwise I might just gag you."

"Where's your son?" Boris asked Dyson.

"I have my mate watching him, Boris. As of right now both of us don't trust them not to run off with him so Emily decided to take him to our room along with a warrior to make sure these three don't slip away with Drew." Stewart says as he turns to look at them. "You want to know what these three were doing when we came to the house." He asked the others in the room. "They were packing and packing in a hurry, Kate was as well. No clothes of Dyson's, just hers and Drew's. They found out that Jadyn is back and already knew that she found out she wasn't theirs. I believe that what's in the box is even worse than we thought." He said and opens the box to pull out Alex's file, opening it he looks at his birth certificate, flipping to the next page he laughs out. "Son of a bitch!"

"What?" Boris asks and Alex took the file from Beta Stewart. He saw his birth certificate and then another one that shows the birth date a day before the previous one.

"It says on the first one that I am their son but on the next one it says my name is Alexander Carter Barnes and my birth parents are Charles D. Barnes and Joy E. Gibbons as my mother. What the hell did you do?" He growls out to the two as Alpha Boris unmuted his side of the phone to the Head Councilman.

"You heard that right, Charles?" Boris tells the man who is growling so majorly loud right now it was probably rattling his windows right now.

"Let me ask them one thing Boris." The man growled out.

"Go ahead, sir." Boris said as every man in the room stiffened up.

"Are you the ones who killed my mate, Joy?" When that was said Bryant showed denial on his face?

"Why would I do that?" He asks until he saw that his mates face was pale. "No, you didn't, mate. You killed her? Why?"

"Because I was tired of stealing her children and being compared to her!" Christine shouted at him.

"What does she mean?" The HC asked on the phone while everyone else was wondering the same until Stewart pulled out Joy's picture.

"This might explain things, this is Joy's picture," he tells everyone and they saw that the woman looked like a spitting image to Christine.

"What the hell? Are you sure they aren't related?" Alpha Boris said as he took the picture from his friend.

"No way are they even related," Bryant told him. "Joy grew up in my pack before she left to be with her true mate, I never knew who she was mated to just knew that Christine always ended up finding out that Joy was pregnant. I can't believe that she stole every one of them though."

"No, she didn't," when Charles said this everyone's eyes widen. "She couldn't steal our oldest because he was born before you were mated to Christine or so I would gather."

"That's true since I didn't meet Christine until two years after Joy left. We found out after a year together that it will be a miracle if she could get pregnant then she came up with a plan saying that we could go onto a long holiday, she then found out about Joy and that she was newly pregnant, just to make it seem like she was pregnant while away she took pictures of Joy, making sure that only she was in them and when Joy had the twins she went in and took them. I had to hurry and find someone to make up a fake birth certificate so that we wouldn't be caught but Christine took the other ones so they wouldn't have them to prove that they were theirs." Bryant tells them making Christine angry at him. "What? You actually thought I would be keeping quiet about what happened? I told you that we would try everything to get pregnant but no you had to go and steal someone else's children and kept on doing it every time from that point on."

"So none of us are your kids?" Alex said as he had his phone out to listen to the conversation.

"W-what? My kids are there?" Charles stutters out and you could hear someone calming him down in the background.

"You found our father?" Both Jadyn and Blake asked in unison.

"Yeah, safe to say I now know why your DNA tests were coming back having no matches then," Alpha Sam tells her. "It's prime knowledge that both heads of councils take their DNA out of the system just so someone doesn't try using it."

"That's true, but I want to meet them," Charles says sounding anxious.

"You will dad. I'm making plans now for two seats on the next flight out," a male voice said on Charles end. "Which pack are we going to?"

"Whispering Pines pack, in Tennesee," Alpha Sam tells him and both grin as Christine's face pales completely. "We'll hold these three in cells for when you arrive."

"Why are you adding me too? I haven't done any of this," Kate growls out.

"I'm pretty sure you knew about this," Jadyn says from her end.

"That doesn't mean that I did any of it," she says with attitude to the woman.

"I would watch the way you talk to her from now on, Kate. She's of higher rank than you," Sam tells her as he glares at the girl.

"How the hell is she of higher rank?" Kate shrieks out.

"First off, she's my daughter." HC says on the phone.

"Second off, she's the next Luna of the Whispering Pines," Alpha Sam tells her, making the woman's eyes widen.

"Glen wasn't her true mate so she didn't deserve becoming Luna of a pack!" Christine growls out defending her daughter.

"Well, Kate isn't my true mate so she definitely wasn't fated to be of higher rank and she won't be, not with what you guys were planning on doing," Dyson tells his mother-in-law.

"Only because of this bitch," Kate shouts pointing at the phone that now sits on the desk.

"No, that is because of you, Kate. You were the one who spread lies about Jadyn saying she was screwing Evan when she was as pure as the driven snow at that moment," he tells his mate. "All for what? Because you were jealous that I admired her for her strength? I knew she was stronger than you and wish I could find a mate that has her strength and her kindness. I thought you were that way but come to find out you're just a bitter slut who has ideas for a higher title and since Evan wasn't taking an interest in you, you decided to go after me."

"It seems to me that I'll have a lot to fix when I go there, Sam," Charles says as he hangs up.

"I agree with that, now you men can take these three away. I believe that Charles will have some plans for when he arrives here," Boris tells his warriors and they all watched as the only ones who are struggling is the women so he decided to piss one off even more. "So, are you going to stay mated to her now?"

"Hell, no, Alpha Boris," he grins as they heard a shriek going down the halls. "I will have our bond severed and take full custody of our son. I don't envision any of us willingly taking a mate like her."

"I did warn you on her," Jadyn said as they also heard Glen laughing in the background.

"Yes, you did and I'm kicking myself for not realizing that you don't lie," Dyson said as he looked at his father. "Well, except for when you pulled that prank over on Evan to get him to come home, this was hilarious as hell."

"I so wish I was there to see that and I'm Evan's true mate," Ethel says at the door as her and Evan are still watching the three who were taken away. The woman sighs lightly and brushes off her hands, "Welp, that was a pleasant sight for me."

"I'm sure it was," Boris says as he stands up. "Okay, let's end this here and we will see you back when the HC arrives."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.4K 28
The Alpha's Sunshine. by lindseyyelizabethh Thad and Lulu's epic love story.
4K 65 15
A few short paranormal stories for paranormal lovers! I literally wrote this when I was like 13, so don't judge too harshly.
7.4K 91 10
these short stories are based around everything to do with human pets, whether its recreating holidays, stories of adventure or just stories to celeb...
1.1M 42.9K 24
Lewis Grant has been rejected by his mate. His other half. He is forced out of the pack, and has to survive alone in the desolate forests surrounding...