bad boy | jjk ✔️

By jeonerous

A bad boy with a miserable reputation. A good girl with a haunting past. Yet they are more similar than they... More

A/N + cast
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
new story !
twenty one.
twenty one part two.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
100k + 100 followers
forty one.
forty two.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
epilogue.
the end. [but not really]
the purge (new story)
bonus one part one.
bonus one part two.
bonus two.
the end. [really]
1 MILLION!

forty three.

11.9K 380 220
By jeonerous

❌ ; you won't miss any of
the storyline if you
do skip this chapter.

your pov

"I'm sorry about your parents, and for hurting you, and for treating you the way I did. For thinking that you weren't worth living for because you are, and you're even more than that. You're worth all I have and I wish I could change my actions. I'm sorry for everything."

    Jungkook was speechless—then he shook his head. "I'm sorry, too." Jungkook whispered. "I should've been there for you when you needed me the most, but instead—I walked out on you. I should've known that you needed help. Instead of helping you physically, I hid behind Taehyung and Jimin. I was so naive that I didn't notice that I was being too fragile. I was trying to resist the pain.

Within the weeks, I've changed, Y/N. I'm ready to be the man you need for me to be—I'm ready to do whatever it takes to be with you." By the time he finished, more tears had slid down my cheeks.

    "I don't want just anyone, Jungkook. I want you," I whispered. "You don't have to change yourself just for me, I just need for you to be you and as long as you do that, I'll be happy."

    "Done and done," Jungkook smiled. A genuine smile. The one that showcased his bunny teeth. It reached his eyes, too. It wasn't just for show, he was genuinely happy—and I felt the same way.

"Let's restart this." I pointed between us, "It didn't start out well, especially with what had happened and I honestly think we need to restart our relationship."

Jungkook nodded, slowly backing me up against the wall. "Then," he whispered into my ear.

"We shall." He smirked as he slid his hands onto my waist.

I pushed my hands against his chest for a moment. "Shouldn't we take this slowly? I don't even know your name."

Jungkook nodded, "Hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook." He smirked and held out his hand.

"I'm Lee Y/N." I took his hand as he pulled me by the waist, slamming his lips onto mine once more. I giggled as he carried me to the couch, placing me down as he got on top on me.

Our lips moved in-sync. It felt needy, but it wasn't forced or rough. It was passionate and loving. Jungkook's lips slid down to my neck, leaving a trail of kisses. His hands played with the hem of my shirt before slowly pulling it up.

Something triggered inside of my brain as my hands instantly pushed it back down. Jungkook has never seen them, but he pushed my shirt back up slowly, examining my scars.

I whimpered softly as he slowly and gently removed my top, leaving my chest bare. Jungkook slowly kneeled down and placed his lips delicately onto my stomach and left gentle kisses on every scar and wound on my stomach.

"You're beautiful," he whispered.

I nudged his shirt off, leaving his chest bare and defined abs visible. I traced my fingers against the defining lines of his chest, smirking.

Jungkook crawled on top of me and continued to pull the belt off of my jeans very slowly. Though what seemed like a slow, seductive scene, he lost his patience and almost ripped my jeans off.

"Needy, are we?" I teased.

He licked his lips, "Only for you. Red, huh?" Jungkook smirked before he ripped my panties off.

"Jungkook!" I half-screamed.

"What? I'll buy you more." He winked. He had quickly pulled off his, in this case, very tight jeans. His hard on was obvious, making me lick my own lips.

Jungkook crawled over top of me again, placing light kisses on my collarbone and to my lips. "Are you sure?" He whispered into my ear. I was glad that he had asked for permission. I would've said 'no' before, but now I needed him more than ever.

I nodded, giving him permission. Jungkook smirked as he pushed himself up to grab something from his jeans he had quickly taken off. It was a black foil that read 'XL'. When he tore it, he pulled out a condom.

"Better safe than sorry." Jungkook bunny smiled, quickly turning into a smirk as he took off his underwear. My eyes widened as I stared at Jeon Junior.

    He's big.

Jungkook noticed my reaction, "Not what you expect, huh? Don't underestimate me now, princess."

"I-I did not underestimate you." I stuttered as Jungkook smiled, kissing me on the forehead.

"I love you," he whispered. Jungkook continued kissing all over my facets his tip slip into me. My mouth widened as I felt myself stretching.

"Relax, baby. You're really tight." He whispered into my ear, leaving trails of kisses. Jungkook stayed in that position for a few moments before I nodded, telling him to slide in further.

Soon, his nine-inch was inside of me. All of him. I clenched around him, the pain slowly subsiding. Jungkook grunted. "Princess, if you do that again, I might come before I even move inside of you." Jungkook said in a husky voice. I made a quick note to clench around him more often next time.

"Okay, you can move now." I said. Jungkook put his elbows near the side of my head, holding himself up as he slowly pulled out. I felt empty, but it wasn't too long until I felt him slide back in.

Moans and grunts were all that I could hear as he moved in a fast pace. "Jungkook, you won't break me. Fuck me." I bit my lip, he looked up at me before replying in a deep voice.

"I love you so goddamn much."

Instead of his fast pace alone, he slammed into me while he pulled out slowly. My back arched, feeling him hit my g-spot. "That's it right there." Jungkook smirked before repeatedly hitting the same spot that made my toes curl and my back arch.

A building pressure feeling was lingering inside of me, building up every single time he slammed into me. Sweat dripped from his forehead as my mouth opened in pleasure. "I-I,"

"Come for me, princess." The building pressure had hit me all at once, making my back arch in a way it never as before, I clenched around him in pleasure, making him moan in satisfactory. "Fuck, baby." He dropped his head, breathing hard—Jungkook had released, too.

His body went limp and dropped next to mine. "That was..." I started.

"'Is'. Our night isn't over, princess." He smirked.

I wonder if there are enough condoms.

I felt gentle kisses on my neck trailing up to my face as I groaned softly. "Jungkook?" I slowly opened my eyes, finding his lips kissing my collarbone.

"Mm?" He continued to peck my lips, smirking in between every little peck. "We could go for a few more rounds," he suggested. I could hear the desperation in his voice, but I admit, I was quite desperate too.

I bit my bottom lip, making him groan. "Stop that princess, or else-"

"Or else what?" I teased.

"Or else you'll really get it," he shot back with a proud smirk on his face. I bit my lip again, his eyes widening and the sheets that covered Jeon junior poked up.

"Oh you're getting it!" Jungkook exclaimed, lightly tackling me and leaving slobbery kisses all over my face.

Jungkook's phone started ringing as he started to leave kisses down to my chest, sucking on my buds lightly. "Mmm leave it." I said as it stopped ringing.

But it started to ring again.

I sighed as he stopped and reached for his cell that had been put on the nightstand.

"It's Taehyung-shi." He said, looking at the caller ID.

"You had to call me at this time?" Jungkook immediately said as he took the call. Jungkook continued to fiddle with my buds with his fingers as if it were a toy.

"What happened?" Jungkook frowned, his fingers stopped movement as I stayed still. I heard a whimper on the other side of the phone, possibly Taehyung crying?

I couldn't hear what was happening, but it didn't seem to be good.

"We're on the way." Jungkook's expression hardened. After he ended the call, he stood up as he went to his closet and put on some clothing. Realizing that I need to too, I put on my shorts and Jungkook's oversized white shirt.

    "What's wrong?" I asked, seeing as Jungkook's face was filled with worry.

    "They took Jimin."

In that moment, I prayed to Jesus Christ and God himself that the same situation with Jae-eun didn't repeat itself. Jimin wouldn't do that, right?

Right?

im so sad it's ending
soon 😭 I hope you
guys had enjoyed this
story as I've worked
pretty hard on it.

also , i suck at smut
and it might be cringey
so i'm sorry <3

[EDITED]

Vote if you're sad too (*'﹃`*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 15.1K 37
The boy within. Innocently playful. But there was more to him than she expected.
1M 61.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
66K 3.1K 38
"He is a killer!" "I don't believe you" "Then you'll have to see it with your own fucking eyes!" And that was when your world collapsed. × kth.
141K 5.8K 31
I looked up to see tears flowing down his cheeks. Sitting up straight, I wiped them away with my hand. ❛I didn't know we had so much in common, Jungk...