Soulmates

By AntheiaW

In these times it's not that easy to find you're soulmate, what happens when Alpha Christian finds his... wha... More

WELCOME
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 13 part 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 29 part 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 30 part 2
Chapter 30 part 3.
Chapter 30 part 4
Chapter 31
Chapter 31 part 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39 part 2
Chapter 40
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 48 part 2.
Chapter 49.
Bonus chapter.
Epilogue, Chapter 50.

Chapter 24 Part 2

58 4 0
By AntheiaW

*Still Christian's Pov*

-Christian: How dare you all come to my house and think that you can do whatever you want? I will no-

-Chandrely: Oh just shut the hell up man. We ain't scared of you.

*She says raising her voice, they all glare at me. I look at them 3 in disbelief. I'm really trying to control myself here but they are making it more difficult each second that pass. I don't know for how much longer I can handle this.

-Annette: Just wait for that "bastard" as you call the baby to be born and you'll see that it's really yours. One thing is sure, you won't take it away from Natasha.. we will make sure of that.

Even tho she already took matters into her own hands, and just so you know.. she isn't alone. You'll have to go threw all of us before you put your hands on that child.

But start preparing yourself to pay child support, when she proves that it's yours and the judge send you that letter.. you will regret your decision, mark my words.

Just wait and you'll see, I really hope that you will suffer for the way you treated her. And the only one going to hell here is you.. not Natasha.

*She say mad. I was about to say something when Chandrely started to talk.

-Chandrely: As Annette said, you say that, that baby is a bastard but the only bastard here is you.

*I was getting to my limit with them. The only thing they do is talk bad to me in my own house and expect for nothing to happen in return, no consequences.

-Nati: No wait, maybe he's right after all.. the baby will be an bastard because his or her father doesn't want it, he denies it.

He's also a low, bad and sorry excuse of a person and a man.. if you can even call him a man, that wanna take a child away from it's mother.

I never met your parents obviously, but for what Enzo has told me about them, I doubt that they would want for YOUR child to be born and raised in these circumstances.

-Christian: Do not speak ab-

-Nati: SHUT UP, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU WANT OR NOT, WHAT YOU LIKE OR NOT, I'M NOT FINISH TALKING YET AND YOU WILL LISTEN BECAUSE WHAT YOU DID AND SAID TO MY SISTER WAS AND STILL IS BEYOND BAD.

*Nati Screams furious, of course she didn't scare me.. but I decided to stay quiet anyway.

-Nati: You think that because you are an Alpha you know better than others, but you're wrong.

MY SISTER DOESN'T DESERVE A MAN LIKE YOU, AND ESPECIALLY MY UNBORN NIECE OR NEPHEW DOESN'T DESERVE A FATHER LIKE YOU. You are a bad man.

-Chandrely: You don't even deserve to be a father, but unfortunately these days any scourge can fathered a child.

Man and here I thought that Jake is a bad person, at least jake is a good father to Daisy.. he's good compared to this, this.. malnacido, pendejo.

*She say the last sentences talking to the girls while looking at me with disgust. Then Nati turns her gaze to me.

-Nati: You don't know how much I would have wished for Pat to be the father of that baby, but that's just impossible because as Natasha said before.. they are just friends.. he's like a brother to us.

If you never had girl friends than I don't know what kind of life you had, people from different genders can be friends without having some kind of sexual tension between each other.

Not our fault that you were a man whore and fucked all of your girl friends.

Patrick sure would have been a good dad, and would have investigated before judging her first. He wouldn't have denied that baby, it's a shame that he doesn't even look at her in a romantic or attracted way.

Other wise there would have been hope for that baby to have a good dad and Natasha a good and real man by her side.

If your sorry ass excuse of a man can't even give her the benefit of the doubt, then you're even more stupid than what I thought.

-Annette: You doubting about her loyalty makes me wonder if you are the one that is dishonest, maybe you are the one that cheated.

-Chandrely: She saw you twice, TWICE with 2 women, almost and practically having intimacy with them.. she took her time to talk to you true, but at the end she listen to you and even give you chances to explain and demonstrate your innocence.

-Nati: But did you do the same for her? NO, YOU DID NOT. You didn't give her a chance to explain herself or demonstrate that she is innocent.

Your mind is so small and young act without thinking first, you get blinded by jealousy and lies. But you will regret it, and I hope that she doesn't forgive you.
It's easy for you to fall for what others say and believe in them.. before you believe your own mate? Unbelievable.

-Annette: You don't deserve her.

--Nati: Of course not, he doesn't. Your stupidity must get to an end.
And instead of drinking like an idiot, a coward hiding yourself in your room.. you should start looking for that person who started this whole mess and find out what's the truth.

You're weak at least be a man for that and find out what really happened and who is telling the truth. You should start acting like an Alpha instead of a scared little puppy.

*At her last words my rage raise up more in me, my blood was boiling with anger.

-Christian: It's enough now, I said leave before and again I will tell you to leave. Do not test my patience. I don't wanna know anything about that woman anymore. I heard you girls enough already. Leave now.

*I say furious. They just roll there eyes at me.

-Nati: And as we said before, we aren't leaving till we are not done.

-Christian: I give you all an order, LEAVE. I won't repeat myself anymore.

-Chandrely: And who the fuck are you to give us orders? You can scream all you want, you can get mad.. but we won't move.

*I want to be left alone, and with everything they were saying and said I was feeling worse and more angry.

-Christian: Your on my property, in my hou-

-Chandrely: Go fuck yourself.

*She says angry, at those words my rage took over me and I start to stalk towards Chandrely.
I couldn't even get close to her because I went flying backwards.

*That little shit, is all I think about when I collide with my desk. I look at the girls and they look surprised and in shock except for Chandrely. I guess that she did know about her daughters nature, but Nati and Annette didn't apparently.

*I went flying back because Chandrely's daughter threw me when I tried to get to her mother, how did she do it? Using magic of course.. she's a witch.

*That's why I asked them at first what they were doing here with her. I smelled the magic on her. As I try to compose myself I hear the girls talk to each other.

-Nati: What just happened?

-Annette: How did she do that?

*Chandrely sighs as both of them asked surprised.

-Chandrely: Daisy is a witch.

-Nati: WHAT?

-Annette: WHAT?

*They both screamed surprised.

-Chandrely: Look I never said anything because it's a family thing plus a big secret, we aren't supose to tell anyone or say anything.. not even to our friends.

-Annette: OH MY GOD.

-Nati: Are you a witch too?

-Chandrely: No, only Daisy and Jake are. She got it from him, that's why she has been spending so much time with him, witch training. Besides he's her father and she adores him it was an good excuse to tell you all why she was almost always with him.

I can't help her with the magic stuff obviously, that's why I didn't bother about not seeing her all the time anymore. She needs to learn control and know how to handle her powers.

*I see the girls look dumbfounded at Daisy, she just smiles at them but doesn't say a word.
I stand up and try walking again towards them again. TRY, because again Daisy threw be back this time towards the wall.

*As my body made collision with the wall and fell down I got infuriated and turn into my wolf.

*As I turned, Enzo and Andres come running into my office.

-Enzo: What is going on in here?

-Andres: We heard noices like if people were fighting in here. All the way upstairs.

*They say when they got in. They looked at Chandrely's daughter, then at me, then at there mates. They both run to the girls and stand in front of them.

*Enzo snarls and growls menacingly at me.

-Enzo: What the fuck do you think you are doing Christian? Have you gone mad? Turning in front of a human and what if you have hurt my mate and my unborn kids?

You know that, that would have bring war between us even tho we are family.

*He says with so much rage that I could swear he was gonna turn himself. Andres looks at me in disbelief and mad as he puts his hands on Annette's belly.

-Chandrely: What the fuck is going on in here?

*She asked with wide eyes looking at me.
I take just one step in front, and Chandrely's daughter threw me around the office.

*Daisy didn't seem surprised when I turned, so I guess she must have known about werewolves already.

*When Daisy threw me around, both Andres and Enzo looked at her, Andres growls at her and she threw him across the office too.
At that Annette screamed and run to where Andres fell.

*she had her hands full, if Enzo decide to attack her, she must have to release one of us from her magic to attack Enzo. But he didn't, he just looks at her like if he were studying her.

-Nati: EVERYONE STOP, STOP THIS MADNESS NOW.

*She screams.

-Nati: Daisy my love please, don't hurt the guys. Stop doing whatever you are doing, your safe with the guys and us I promise. I'm your godmother you know I won't let you in any danger.

*Nati says pleading.

-Nati: Chandrely tell her something, Enzo and Andres didn't do anything wrong here.

*She says serious at Chandrely, Chandrely then looks at her daughter and nods in approval. Daisy glares at me as she puts her hands down releasing us from her magic.

-Nati: Enzo control your cousin. Tell him to turn back into human form and behave.

-Enzo: I love it when you are all bossy.

*Enzo says smiling and winking at Nati. She smiles back at him briefly then turns serious again.

-Nati: This is not the place nor the time for this Enzo.

*She say pushing him playfully on the shoulder.
After that Enzo started to talk to me as he walks to my side, everyone started to leave except for Enzo and Andres.
As they were leaving the office I heard Nati tell Chandrely something.

-Nati: You have a lot to explain.

-Chandrely: Oh you too. None of you told me anything.. neither did Natasha, I'm not happy at all.

-Nati: Well just like you, we weren't allowed to tell anyone.

*When they left the guys were mad because I turned on there pregnant mates and in front of a human and a child. They said that I could have hurt them.

*I doubt that, with that little witch here I could have barely move.. for a little girl she's very powerful and in control of her powers.
I wonder if her father is the one jake I am thinking about, I must investigate that.

*If it's him, that would explain her powers.

*After the guys lecture me they left, I couldn't care less about those things right now. I go to my room to change and leave. Right now I don't have time for all this Natasha drama.

*And apparently I can't be at peace in my own house, so I decide to go stay at an hotel for a few days.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 WEEK LATER...

*I was working in my office when someone knock on the door, it was Cristina. I tell her to come in. She has been slowly remembering everything about her past life here lately.

-Tina: Hi, I'm sorry to bother you, but do you have time to talk now? It won't take long I promise.

*I motion with my hand for her to come and sit on one of the chairs in front of my desk, I wait till she does so and start talking.

-Tina: So as you know, I've been getting my memories back this past week. I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am for the troubles I caused, especially the ones with your mate.

*When she mention her my face hardens.

-Tina: I wanted to apologize personally to you and to her, I want to know if I could get her number or adress from you.. so I can go see her. Her friend doesn't wanna give it to me.

She also said that it's of no use now anyway, I don't know what she meant but I really would feel better if I talk to her personally. I really am ashamed of what I did, with my awful behaviour.

I was never like that before, and I know that it's no excuse, but maybe living with the rogues for 3 years influenced me in a bad way.

*She say with regret written all over her face.

-Christian: I know, and I accept your apology. But let's be clear about something, I don't wanna hear, know or talk about anything that has to do with N-.. with her. So I can't help you to get in contact with her.

-Tina: Please don't get mad at me for what I'm about to say, but for the little time that I knew her.. she didn't seem to be the kind of person that would do those things.

I wasn't her biggest fan but I have to speak the truth here, she really seemed to love you. I know that you don't wanna hear anything that has to do with her.

But keep in mind that if she really did do those things, the baby can still be yours. There is that chance.

And for what I remember about you, your not the kind of person who would leave a child of his for his/her luck like that. Or take a child away from there mother.

And that's the old me talking. Just think about it, I will leave now.. and I thank you for giving me another chance, for forgiving me. And if you did it with me, why not forgive her or give her a chance too?

*with that she left. It was different and easier to forgive Tina then Natasha, with Natasha I felt broken and betrayed.

*I was thinking about what Tina have just said, I even thought about it myself sometimes.. I mean how could she have faked all that we had and lived together?

*But the doubt of her sleeping with another man was still in me. It's a bad thing you know, once you get that little worm of doubt in your head.. it's difficult to let it go.

*And even tho if I end up believing her, in the end I'll always still have that doubt till I don't get prove.
Maybe she did slept with him out of revenge when she thought I was willingly with Tina, I don't know.

*Enzo and Andres told me that the girls told them that they would never lie about something so delicate and serious, especially not with a baby in the picture. After that I didn't talk to them again about that, and that was like 4 days ago.

*They have tried to talk to me, but I avoided them. I only talked about pack and work stuff with Andres, and even Enzo sometimes seeing that we share some properties that our fathers left us.

*It really did surprised me that Tina came forward for her, speaking in her behalve. One thing is that her friends and family speak for her, but someone who didn't even like her?

*That made me doubt even more.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

*After a lot of thinking, I decide to go and see her right away. I don't know what took over me, maybe the fact that I do miss her a lot even after everything that happened, and I still love her.

*I never stopped loving her really, you might think that I never loved her, but I did and still do.. it's just that I was to hurt and angry that day. And also very jealous.

*Even that I didn't show her that day that I love her, I still very much do. I simply can't stop loving her, that's why it hurts so much when I think about those things.

*I'm dying inside to see her, to touch her, to hear her voice again. Last time she cried in front of me and begged me to believe her, but I didn't.

*I treated her so bad and even tho my inner self was fighting with me to hold her and hug her to ask for her forgiveness, I didn't. I was just to angry. As they said.. clouded by jealousy.

*Only bad things came into my mind, another man touching and kissing my mate, another man feeling her the way I felt her. Another man loving her and she loving him back while I was at home or on the streets desperately looking for her.

*That, and a lot more of bad things went threw my mind that day. I was infuriated, I was someone else.. it was as if I were possessed.

*But now if she cries in front of me, I might not be able to control myself to hug her and kiss her, I might even believe her this time if she tells me one more time to please believe in her.

*I wish and hope that she was speaking the truth, I beg God that she is innocent and didn't do anything indiscreet.. and I hope even more for the baby to be mine.

(So you can see him with his growth beard and wearing sunglasses. Still a papi my William Levy.)

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
A FEW MINUTES LATER...

*As I got to her house I started to have some doubts again, how did we go from where we was to here?
I shook my head and try to shake my doubts plus insecurities aside.

*I knock on the door and a few seconds later Mrs Morel opens the door.

3194 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dawn By Emily

Werewolf

1.7K 61 30
Dawn has been kept in the dark about almost everything in her life. The secrets that lie in her family members, in her friends; the secrets that fol...
440 13 48
Evelina is a young witch who has just been learning her witch powers and believes that werewolves never existed before and they were killed by her ki...
1.3K 41 7
Humanity has fallen, the supernaturals have come out of hiding and taken control. Years after watching the chaos of The Fall Emelia is faced with her...
9.1K 360 21
Welcome back! If you haven't read My Sister's Boyfriend, GO BACK (but not before following and adding this to your library) and CATCH UP! Wyd?!? ***...