Soulmates

By AntheiaW

In these times it's not that easy to find you're soulmate, what happens when Alpha Christian finds his... wha... More

WELCOME
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 13 part 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 Part 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 29 part 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 30 part 2
Chapter 30 part 3.
Chapter 30 part 4
Chapter 31
Chapter 31 part 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39 part 2
Chapter 40
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 48 part 2.
Chapter 49.
Bonus chapter.
Epilogue, Chapter 50.

Chapter 24

42 4 0
By AntheiaW

3 DAYS LATER...

*Christian's Pov*

*I have 3 days locked in my room, drinking, barely eating, without showering, crying and feeling sorry for myself. Right now I am extremely morose.

*Everyone wanted and tried to speak in behalf of Natasha, but I didn't want anyone to even mention her name. She has become a forbidden topic in this house and for me.

*As always Andres was taking care of pack stuff, but I have decided that it's time to leave my room and handle my responsibilities myself. I have a pack that depends on me.

*It is enough moping for that, that.. forget it, she doesn't even deserve me trash talking her, it's a waste of time. And surely she doesn't deserve my feelings.. not even the bad one's.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
LATER THAT DAY...

*I am now in my office working when, Enzo comes in.

-Christian: What are you doing here?

*I asked him as I turn my gaze up to him. He just smiles at me.

-Enzo: Is that the way to say hello to your only cousin?

*Enzo says with a smug smile on his face. I ignore that and turn my concentration back to what I was doing.

-Enzo: Ok if you must know, I brought Nati to visit Annette.. there other friend Chandrely is also here with her daughter, you know.. the daughter is-

-Christian: I don't care about what those people do, just do whatever you came to do and leave. I don't want to see Nati here.
I already have a lot with Annette being here.

-Enzo: Are you saying that my mate isn't allowed to come here? We may be family but she is my family now too, and If you have a problem with her then you have it with me too.

*Enzo looks at me pissed as he said that. Ok maybe I explained myself wrong.

-Christian: No, it's not like that, what i meant is that they remind me of her. And I don't want to even think about her, Annette is her friend but Nati?

Nati is her identical twin. Please understand me, I don't have a problem with her.. I'm just to hurt and pissed for what happend.
It will hurt me even more to see your mate.

*I say looking a little serious and sad at him, his expression soften as he nods. I then kept doing my business not bothering anymore that he's here.

-Enzo: Sooo.. what have you been up to?

-Christian: Nothing, just work. Is there something you wanna say?

*I ask with a questioning look. He turns a little nervous.

-Enzo: Look I know you don't want to be bothered about this in particular, but there is something you need to know.. Natasha le-

-Christian: I don't wanna hear her name anymore, I don't want to know anything about her, didn't I make myself clear last time? Why can't you respect that?

*I stopped him from keep talking as I said those things getting frustrated. Enzo just shake his head at me and give me a defeated look.

-Enzo: Ok then, as you wish. I give up.

*He say while raising his shoulders and hands in surrender. After a few seconds of awkward silence, he left my office.. without saying anything else.

*I couldn't even get 15 minutes in peace when again people decide to come and bother me. This time it was Nati, Annette, Chandrely and a little girl.

*They just came barging into my office, but that didn't bother me as much as the little girl's presence.

-Christian: What do you think you are doing? Don't you know how to knock? And what are you doing with her here?

*I say the last sentence motioning to the little girl. They all were looking pissed at me.. but the little one didn't seem to bother at all.

-Chandrely: She's my daughter, what's your problem with her being here?

*She says with an attitude. I start to wonder then, does she even know about her daughters true nature?

-Nati: That doesn't matter right now. We are here for another reason girls.

-Chandrely: No wait, I wanna know what's his problem with my kid? Are you that despicable that you don't even like kids? Maybe I should have let Natalia get threw with hat abortion after all.

*She says raising a hand at Nati's direction, then she looks at me mad while raising an eyebrow and crossing her arms.
I look at them confused, I wanted to scream at them for mentioning her name and then I think.

*Did she really wanted to get an abortion? Why? Maybe because she knew there would be a chance that the thing won't be even mine?
But I let it slide.

*The little one thing was more important now, don't they know? Should I tell her? It's not my place to tell her or them. If they don't know it's there problem. Besides a girl so small and young can't be dangerous.

-Christian: I don't have a problem with her or any other kids, it's just that I don't like children to come in my office, they're messy.

*I say nonchalantly. They all look not convinced with what I just said.

-Annette: Anyway, we aren't here for that, we are here for Natasha.

-Christian: Again with this shit, I don't wanna know about her, I don't want her name to be mentioned in my house.

*I say frustrated. They all look at me not caring about what I just said.

-Annette: I don't care about what you want, I care about her.. and it's your fault that she l-

-Nati: Espera.. dejalo, no le diremos que Natasha se fue, dejalo pa cuando realise su error y el quiera ir a buscarla pa habla con ella y no la encuentre. Mejor asi, asi sufrira por idiota y estupido patan. Merece sufrir.
(Wait.. leave it, we won't tell him that Natasha left, let it for when he realizes his error and wants to look for her to talk with her and doesn't find her. Better that way, so he will suffer for being an idiot and a stupid dick. He deserves to suffer.)

*As Nati say something in Spanish, the girls nod and turn to look at me again.

-Nati: We won't do as you say, we came to tell you your truths and put you in your place.

*She says with an serious expression. I laugh mockingly not taking them serious. They all look at me with anger filled in there eyes, the little girl was just sitting on the couch playing on a phone.

-Christian: Pffft, put ME in my place? Ha ha ha, don't make me laugh.

*I say looking at them like if they were stupid. There faces hardens.

-Nati: You are full of shit. How did Natasha end up with you? I don't know. Obviously I got the best one of this family.

*My face hardens as she said that, she smiles and turn to the girls.
The 3 of them start talking between each other in Spanish again.

-Nati: Yo hablo primero, despues ustedes ok? (I'll talk first, then you ok?)

*I see them nod and stay quiet till Nati started to talk.. or may I say insult me. I just wait and see what was they gonna say next.

-Nati: Let me start saying that for you to be an Alpha of a whole pack, you are a very stupid man Christian.

*At that I growl at her, but she didn't even budge.

-Christian: You can leave now.

-Nati: You don't scare me, and you will listen to me even if you don't want to.

*She says raising her voice, I glare at her.

-Nati: Maybe those growls works with your pack members and even Natasha maybe, but not me.

*I glare at her as i growl some more, but she kept talking. Chandrely was looking a bit confused at Nati's words and at my growls but her angry face didn't disappeared.

-Nati: Let me tell you.. you got the good twin because I'm a thousand times worse than Natasha. She's to good for her own good. Me? Jajajajajajaja. I am something else.

*She says with a somewhat evil laugh and as soon as she finished that laugh she looked at me with so much hate that I am sure she will kill me when she has the chance. I look at her with menacingly eyes but she didn't seem to care.

-Nati: You're stupid for judging my sister without even investigate first who the hell send you those things. God knows that maybe it was one of your bitches.

You could have easily take that recording to an professional and let them tell you if it's real or edit. Do you have poop in your head instead of brains? Or do you only think with your dick?

Even better, do you even think? You and Darla sure made a nice couple.. 2 stupid people together what else could you expect? Stupid offsprings.
Natasha sure did you a favor by mating with you, so you could at least get an intelligent kid.

*She says with hatred obviously towards me. I got started to get mad and stand up from my seat.

-Christian: You will not come to my house and insult me, and especially not to defend that sister of yours, she's a s-

*I started saying with hate, but she interrupted me.

-Nati: If you as much of think to speak bad about my sister in my presence, I will slap you and hurt you like no one has ever have done before.

You need to learn to respect people. So I would think it twice before saying something bad about her if I were you.

-Christian: What can a human do to me?

*I say mocking her, her face hardens.

-Nati: Try me bitch. As I said before, I'm not Natasha.. you will shut the fuck up and listen to me. And please try and throw me out.. we will see what Enzo thinks of you mistreating his pregnant mate.

And that's without counting that Annette and Chandrely are here too. But make no mistake, I can defend myself pretty good and I don't care what you are.. or who you are.

*She says menacingly with venom in her voice, she was challenging me, she shouldn't challenge an Alpha but even if it is almost and nearly impossible I control myself to not turn in that exact moment.

*Because there is a human here that doesn't know about werewolves existence, and also as she said before that will only bring trouble between me and Enzo, besides she's pregnant.. carrying my cousins childs. I can't hurt her.

*So I just sit back on my chair as I glare at her. She has a triumphant smile on her face.

-Nati: If you are leading your pack with this mentality you have, then your pack is doomed. You act without thinking first, you let your animal instinct take over you whenever it pleases.

And my sister is better than any other women you have encountered in your life, she's even to good for you, because you're a sorry excuse of a man.

Sooner or later the truth will come out, and I hope it's sooner than what you expect.. so you will see how wrong you are, so you'll know how stupid you are being and realize your mistake.
You'll see that my sister is innocent.

Knowing my sister, the stupid would forgive you quickly.. but just for this time, I hope and wish that she is at least half of rancorous as me and don't forgive you.

You treated her like an animal while the only animal here is you, you are worst than a snake.. worst than a dog who bites the hand that gives him or her food.
Not even animals deserves to be treated like that.

*She says with hate and disgust towards me, I got mad. I have had enough of this shit.

-Christian: That's enough now, leave or I will not respond.

*I say furious, my anger was taking control over me again. The 3 of them look at me bored as if I am not a threat for them. That made me even more angry.

-Annette: You are an insecure man, you're like a scared little boy, you need help.. professional help. Maybe an psychologist, and you need it quick.. because your jealousy is just to much.

You might end up doing something bad that you can't come from next time. I feel sorry for you, but more sorry I feel for Natasha. The poor thing ended up with an insecure, stupid ass, crazy and bad man like you.

And for your information, you can't just take childs away from there mothers like that. It's cute that you think you can. You need to have a good reason to do so, and you don't have that.

Just some pics, a broken recording, a letter, a note and your jealousy plus extreme bad temper. I'm with Nati too, if you say one more bad thing about Natasha, hell will brake loose here.

*Annette say to me not caring that I'm her Alpha. I was getting even more furious now, I was tired of these girls.

-Christian: Don't forget you place in this house.

*I say looking furious at Annette. She shrug off what I said moving her shoulders up like she doesn't care.

-Annette: I would have gladly leave since you threw Natasha out, I don't want to see your face anymore. But if I'm still here, it's for Andres and our baby.

They are not at fault to have a stubborn malnacido like you as an Alpha. Your rules and culture don't apply to me, so you can not control me.

*She says nonchalantly. I just think.. humans, they don't show respect for anything.

-Christian: It does apply to you because you are his mate.

-Annette: Well to bad for you, you'll have to deal with me or tell Andres to leave. I was nice to you because of Natasha.. but after what you did to her? Don't expect respect from me.

*I'm gonna have to talk to Andres very serious about his mate, he needs to control her. I can't have people living here who don't even respect me.
But I am not throwing my Beta and bestfriend out just because of her. He's nothing but loyal to me, I trust him with my life and he does a great job too.

*I stand up from my chair once again, but they don't even move an inch.

-Christian: You can all leave now.

*I looking calm but with anger apparent in my voice.

-Chandrely: If you want us to leave, you'll have to throw us out yourself, because we are not moving from here till we aren't done with you.

*As she says that the 3 of them look at me challenging me to go and throw them out. Even the little girl took her concentration from the phone as she look at me.

(((I hope you don't mind that this chapter doesn't have gifs or pics, I tried looking for some but I couldn't find any that could pass in this chapter.)))

2558 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 360 21
Welcome back! If you haven't read My Sister's Boyfriend, GO BACK (but not before following and adding this to your library) and CATCH UP! Wyd?!? ***...
797K 24.7K 62
Have you ever heard a werewolf story? In those stories you hear that a werewolf meets a girl, mates with her after some tantrums and drama, boom.. ne...
1.1M 43.7K 43
He's an Alpha King, ruthless, powerful and dominating, and he wants his mate. She's a rouge, one half of the infamous Dimitri Twins, she's wild, and...
1K 10 31
Alcina Grey was born into the Greyhound pack. When she turned five they were attacked by the silver moon pack and she was taken as a slave. Since tha...