Someone like you<3

By sheabutterbaby22

Lexi Gains just moved from Atlanta Georgia after social workers found out that her mom was back on drugs. its... More

Someone like you<3
Sexy as you wanna be
Getting to know you
break up
Not a chapter
A day with langston and julian
The talk
I get so weak
We out here tryna function
Quick Love!
J+I=4 ever
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!
Aint nothing like Your First Time (rated r.. kinda)
How could you!!!
Sage and Day Day Prt 1
"Real Talk"
Sage and DayDay Part2
Our little secrets
You Got It Bad
Not a chapter just info
Bros 4 life
Im Back!
Missing you
Bro.. your single.
ADHD
Welcome back!
Homcoming night!
Life is a beach im just playing in the SAND
Sleeping with fear!
Put in work.
You did what Rated R
Babe im back?
Sometimes love comes around..
Birthday Bash Brawl.
birthday bash brawl prt2
Where you at?
I need a minute
Is it a boy.. a girl... twins or triplets?
surprise... surprise..surprise
G.O.D
Thing called Love
Just Kick It!
Djaay's Room
Talk?
Emergency....
whole new world.
Beat of the heart
I did it
Back home.
Bye Bye baby
My fears
Meomories
A gift before i go..
ATL Landin
ATL Landin (part 2)
Whats poppin in LA? (Lang,Julian,Djaay and more P.O.V)
Back in the A
Thursday..
Doing Me..
we are young...
Friday night Party! Part 1
Friday night party part 2
Therpy
BBQ
Back in L.A.
Bed Peace
Too Good to be True

Thought You Should Know

5.7K 56 8
By sheabutterbaby22

Hey guyzz!!!!! I was suppose to do this chapter like last night but i didn't finish this chapter in my notebook soooo here is!!!! This is dedicated to my corahn lover bestie @Corahn_Lover143 thanks girrrlll!!!! but anyways i need comments so can you guys give me feed back on this chapter it would be very much appreciated :) !!!! But anyways don't forget to Fan, comment and rate Thanks and enjoy :D !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

Lexi Gain P.O.V.

  1 week later....

"Lexi since your with your homework for tonight and the class work can you do an errand for me"? Mrs. Smyth asked from her desk. 

Mrs. Smyth is 5'1", Pale white skin, Chrystal blue eyes and Irish red hair. She has a few wrinkles but she doesn't look a day older than 53. Her voice is very loud and she is very energetic. I admit i am a teachers pet.. but that's because i get things done. 

"Yes Mrs. Smyth what can i do for you"? i answered looking up from the paper i was drawing on.

She skipped from her big teachers desk to my small student desk.

"i wont you to get a package from my husband Mr. Smyth".

"ok"!i said standing up from my desk and pulling down my shirt. i had on this (http://www.polyvore.com/idkk/set?id=56908328).

"now the code word is cookie".

"Cookie..." i said confused.

"Cookie, Now hurry up child!"

"ok!" i said walking out the class room and towards the stairs. I knew Corahn had this class so i thought i would kind of surprise him and maybe get a morning kiss. Me and corahn have been working out our relationship.... but there's some news that i need to tell him before someone else does. Anyways as for Vinny and Ali they claim they are just "friends with benefits"but little did they know, i know what they do when they so called "GO STUDY". As i reached the last step of the school stairs. i walked down the long hallway to see Ant standing in front of Mr. Smyths door. 

"Ant what did you do this time?"

"I lit a small fire cracker in the back of the class room." he replied smiling. I know he's like me best guy friend but he has the most beautifulest smile i have ever seen.. a side from Langs and Corahns.

"Boy!"

"i damn sure ain't going back to the office, i just get sent to the office yesterday!"

"ANT! You seriously need to get your priorities straight!"

"You sound like my mom!"

"well then its time to do so!"

"I'm just haven fun thoe!"

"So what, boy do u even care that yo ass is on the verge of being suspended!"

"they ain't gone suspended me, They love me!"

I began to laugh hard! So my dimples sank in and my face turned red.

"Can i touch you dimples?"Ant asked.

"NO, can i touch yours?"

"Yeah sure"!

He began smiling and began to feel on his face. 

"OOH LEXI, YOU KNOW YOU GOT A MAN!" Ali said walking down the hallway.

"Girl i was just feeling his dimples!" i said.

"Girl you know i was just playing!"

"i know, why is you down here?"

"Mrs. smyth told me to come down here and tell you to hurry your black ass up!"

"Shut up no she didn't! And I'm not all the way black, I'm Puerto Rican and black."

"so you still black!"

"yeah yeah yeah.. y'all wait out here while i got this thing for Mrs. smyth."

"ok"They both said.

I went inside the classroom without knocking and all eyes were on me and then all of the sudden Ali came behind me.

"what The hell... i told you to wait out side."

"Vinny is in here.. duh!"

I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to Mr. smyth. 

"yes, can i help you girls?" he said approching us.

"ummm... cookie?" i said still confused as to why i had to say cookie.

"oh right!" He said walking slowly back to his desk. As he looked for the package or whatever "cookie" was i scanned the room to see Vinny and Robbie in the back of the classroom and two empty seats next to them. out the corner of my eye i could see Vinny and Ali making kiss face too each other. Something is fishy im got to the bottom of it. 

"Mr. Smyth i got to use the bathroom!"Vinny yelled from across the room.

"Wait until Corahn is back." Mr. Smyth said not even looking up from what he was doing.

"But Mr. I gotta go bad..."

Mr. Smyth sighed "go ahead, and tell Corahn to hurry up we have things to cover before the big test on Tuesday."

"THANK YOU!" Vinny said jumping up from his desk and running out the door. Ali followed behind him.

"Ahhhh... here it is!" Mr.Smyth placed a box in my hand.

"thank you"!

"your welcome, oh yeah and would you please tell Antwone Freshman to go to office before i call the office to come get him?"

"yes sir."

"see young men, this is type of girl u should be dating.. instead of chasing around those little hussy.. this is the one you should be getting jiggy with".

The whole class began laughing, including me. Hell nah, did he just say get jiggy with?

"But Mr. Symth, that's Corahn's girl.. and nobody messes with Corahn's girl." A random guy said from the back Corner of the room.

"is that true?" Mr. Smyth asked me.

"yeahh.."

"i feel sorry for you... you deserve better".

i nodded my head and headed to the door.

"BYE MRS. BOOTY!" Robbie yelled.

All the boys laughed and a couple commented but i wasn't listening because i was already out the door.

Ant was standing in the same place he was standing in when i went in the class room, Vinny and Ali were hugging next to them.

"FINALLY!" Ant exclaimed in a annoyed tone.

"lets go!" i said walking the opposite way i was suppose to be going.

"go where? Class is that way"Ali said detaching her self from Vinny and chasing after me. (Lexi was walking fast).

Ant was on my left and Ali and vinny were on my right.

"whats going on, why are we going towards that bathroom?"Ali asked.

"imma find corahn!"

"OH LORD!"Vinny yelled.

We ended up in front of the bathroom doors. 

"Vinny and ant.. you check the boys bathroom, while me and Ali check the girls."

"alright." they replied.

i pushed through the push door slowly and quietly with Ali behind me and tippy toed over the tile floor. We reached the sink and just stood there. immediately i could here giggling and kissing sounds.

"monical wait... i cant, you know i love lexi."Corahn whispered, but loud enough.

"Honey what she don't know, wont hurt her". 

"Alright but just this last time". Corahn replied.

"you know this wont be your last time".

".."

Suddenly a condom wrapper hit the floor, a zipper UN zipped, and moaning started. The door slowly and quietly opened and then Vinny popped in. He quietly walked over to where we were and immediately covered his mouth and shook his head. i couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't take hearing another bitch scream my mans name! i turned on the water and turned it off to let them know some one was in here. i folded my arms across my chest and tapped my foot on the floor.

"i think someone is in here"... corahn whispered

Ali walked over to the last stall that they were in and leaned against the wall.

"who ever she is will leave, no keep going."Monica whispered back.

"NO SHE WONT!" i yelled.

"YEAH NOW MONICA BRING YOUR BITCH ASS OUT HERE!" Ali yelled.

"AW SHIT" djaay and ant said sneaking in.

"ANT AND DJAAY! GUARD THE FUCKING DOOR!" i said snapping. i wasn't playing no games, nobody was getting out alive!

The stall door opened and Monica tried to run. Ali chased her down and began whooping that ass. After her out came out Corahn and his eyes got big.

"forreal corahn... dude that aint cool!" Vinny said shaking his head.

"My nigga, you knew..! corahn said.

"Corahn your a bastard"! i yelled.

"baby im sorry"! he said coming forward and trying to hug me.

"DONT TOUCH ME!" i said 

"I'm sorry..! babe i love you!"

"God love me, you don't love!" i said pushing him off of me. but his grip was so tight. I wanted to cry but my eyes wouldn't let.. Better yet my mind wouldn't let me. I promised my self i wouldn't cry no more and i believe my green eyes wont cry no more.

"i do! Baby i do love you!"

"YOU A DAMN LIE, BECAUSE IF YOU LOVED ME YOU WOULD HAVE STOPPED BEFORE IT STARTED"! i said punching his chest and trying to push him off me.

"BABY YOU KNOW I LOVE, AND IF I DIDN'T LOVE I WOULD SMASHED YOU AND LEFT, IF I DIDN'T LOVE YOU I WOULDN'T HAVE WASTED MY MONEY BUYING THOSE ROSES AND THAT TEDDY BEAR, IF I DIDN'T LOVE YOU I WOULDN'T HAVE TOLD YOU I WANTED TO BE WITH YOU FOREVER, OR THAT I WANT YOU TO BE MY WIFE ONE DAY OR TO HAVE MY KIDS!"

"BUT IF YOU DID LOVE ME YOU WOLDNT HAVE FUCKED THE LA BUS! AND RIGHT NOW I DONT WANNA BE WITH YOU SO ITS OVER"! i pushed him off me and made my way to the door.

The room was dead silent. Vinny had already pulled Ali off of Monica and Monica was struggling to get  up. Her face was messed up! She had a knot on the right side her head, busted lip, bloody nose and  black eye.

"Rhanny, just let her go, she really isn't worth it!" she said dusting her clothes off and walking over to him to kiss him.

"no monica.." he pushed her off of him.

i turned back, looked him straight in his eyes and said "OH YEAH.. CORAHN I'M 2 WEEKS PREGNANT WITH YOUR BABY!" and i walked out the the door. Every one was shocked except for     Ali.

                                                                    *ReWind*

Earlier that week:

(Ali and Lexi are on the phone).

    "Ali i really think something is wrong with me." i said. 

"What do mean somethings wrong with you?"

"I think I'm sick or something".

"Tell me the symptoms.. i think i know what your sick with."

"well i feel dizzy every now and then, I feel lazy more than usual, I'm sleeping a lot, I'm eating a lot, and i gained like 5 pounds in just a week".

"ahhh... i think i know... You have prenancyism."Ali said in her doctors voice.

"What the hell- did u make the word up?"

"yes... and i think your pregnant!"

"i cant be tho!"

"Come to my house, i think sage has about 5 left over pregnancy tests still in the box."

"ok ill be over in 5."

"OK see you then."

"K"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i walked to her house witch was just around the corner and knocked on her door. Her house isn't big and it isn't small. She opened her house door and quickly pulled me in and closed the door behind me. 

"come we have to hurry up before my mom comes back home!" she said running up the steps.

I was right behind her. We went into her room and closed the door. There was 5 pregnancy lined up across her bed.

"you could take 3 if you dont have much pee in you system and you can take 5 if you feel like your going to explode!"

"imma take 5 cause i have to PEE BAD!"

i took all 5 boxes to the bathroom and shut the door. i took a deep breath and began taking all 5 of the pregnancy tests and lined them up on the bathroom counter.

25 minutes later....

 These tests take 5 minutes each to determine if its positive and negative which took 25 minutes,

"is it done!"Ali yelled.

I couldn't respond.. i was too much in shock. I opened the bathroom door and looked her in her eye as she sat her bed.

"its positive."

"omg". she got up from her bed and hugged me. she was crying but i couldn't cry my eyes wouldn't let me.

"what if he denies my child, or what if he doesn't step up and be a father."

so many things were going through my mind. I couldn't think of any thing positive. I was scared out of my mind.

                                                            *forward*

I walked out the bathroom with a weight lifted off my shoulders. Ant was on my right, Djaay was on my left, and Ali was in the back of me. 

"are seriously pregnate?"Ant asked.

I nodded my head. 

"don't worry Lexi we are here for you no matter what!" Djaay said.

"Yeah Lexi!" Ali said putting her hand on my shoulder.

I could tell she was crying because her voice was creaky. 

i stopped and turned around. I couldn't do nothing but hug her. She has fought for me, cried for me and made my day everyday and i appreciate her. Djaay and Ant joined in the hug that was cut short  by the security guards and the Principal. Oh know.. i just knew we were in a world of trouble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 50.6K 33
"Talk to you about it?" I asked with a dark laugh. "it's not as easy as you make it sound," "Yes, Garret! Talking! You know what that is right? It's...
1.3M 48.1K 69
Alexis Manro is a 17 year old girl who, along with her cousin Jake, was forced to move to a new town by her step-father. With her mother dead leaving...
967K 31K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
61.1K 1.3K 43
"One day I'll be able to convince you that the only girl I could ever possibly be in love with to no end is you. But until then, I'm going to keep sa...