Out Of Tune // Jachary au

By he11tothenaw

Jack Avery is your typical breakout singer. He plays guitar and found fame through social media. He's been in... More

cast
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
quince
dieciséis
diecisiete
dieciocho
diecinueve
veinte
please read folks 💛
veintiuno
veintidós
veintitres
veinticuatro
more fuckin gratitude 💛
vienticinco
vientiséis
veintisiete
veintiocho
veintinueve
treinta
treinta y uno
epilogue

catorce

3.1K 92 83
By he11tothenaw

Hey girlypops!!!

Y'all already know how this chapter is gonna go so I'm not going to explain myself.

Enjoy this one.

Zach gulped but smirked at Jack. "I'm not sure I know what you mean Jack."

"Yeah I'm sure you don't." Jack's stare intensified and he pressed his body to Zach's. Zach gasped and threw his head back.

"Jack?"

"Yes baby?" Jacks lips grazed over Zach's jawline.

"Kiss me."

That was all it took for Jack to crash his lips on Zach's. Zach's hands cupped Jack's cheeks. Jack's arms snaked around Zach's waist and pulled him closer if it was even possible.

Their lips moved feverishly against one another's. Jack hoisted Zach up and held him up by the back of his thighs. He carefully walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs. He pushed Zach's bedroom door open and set Zach on the bed.

Jack crawled over Zach and held himself up with his elbows. "I think I'm in love with you Zach Herron."

Zach cupped Jack's cheeks again and leaned up. He pressed a soft kiss to Jack's mouth. "I think I'm in love with you too Jack Avery."

Jack smiled and moved so he was straddling Zach's hips. He leaned down and placed his head next to Zach's neck. He stuck his hands under Zach's shirt and ran his hands over the smooth skin. "What do you want me to do Zach?" Jack bit down on the skin below Zach's ear.

"O-Oh fuck." Zach tugged on the bottom of Jack's shirt. "I want you to touch me, please."

"Where love?" Jack's lips brushed against Zach's neck every time he spoke. He slowly lifted Zach's shirt and brought it over the boy's head.

"Fucking hell." Zach's head was spinning and he didn't know what to say.

Jack smirked against Zach's neck. He grinded down on Zach's hips. Zach whimpered and rose his back off of the bed a bit. Zach covered his face with his hands. He got so flustered around Jack and he didn't know why. It's not like this was his first time, even with a guy.

Jack lifted his head and pulled Zach's hands away from his face. He pressed his lips to Zach's. "Do you trust me?"

Zach didn't even hesitate before nodding his head. "Of course I do."

"Good." Jack pulled his shirt off and threw it onto the floor. He leaned back down and gently kissed up Zach's neck to his ear. "I love you."

"I love you too."

That's what sort of flipped the switch for the both of them.

Neither of them wasted any time undressing down to their boxer briefs.

Jack was leaning against the headboard with Zach on his lap. Jack's hands ran up and down Zach's sides. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to. We can wait."

"I want to, so bad." Zach dipped his head down and kissed Jack's collarbone. He shifted in Jack's lap and made the boy moan. Jack placed his hands on Zach's bum and squeezed it gently. Zach whimpered and leaned on Jack's shoulder.

"Do you need me to, you know?" Jack searched Zach's eyes. Zach blushed and shook his head. "Are you sure? It's gonna hurt love."

"I know."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

Jack somehow was more turned on after hearing that come out of Zach's mouth. "How do you want to do this baby?"

"You just sit back and relax bub." Zach nipped at Jack's neck. Jack let out a quiet groan. Jack nodded and leaned his head to the side to give Zach some more room. Zach pulled away and kissed over the mark he left.

Zach moved off of Jack's lap and ran his fingers over the waistband of Jack's boxer briefs. He slipped his fingers under the waistband and tugged them down. Jack lifted his hips to let Zach take them off. Zach threw them on the floor and got off of the bed. He went over to his closet and rummaged through a drawer. He found what he was looking for and went back to Jack who was looking at him with a confused look. Zach raised a brow and waved the small bottle in the air. He tossed it onto the bed and slowly removed his own boxer briefs. He climbed back onto the bed and onto Jack's lap.

"You sure you're fine?" Jack cupped Zach's face and searched his eyes again.

"Jack I'm fine." Zach rolled his eyes when Jack still was suspicious. He slowly reached for the small bottle and opened the cap. He squeezed some into his hand and set it down. "Trust me baby."

Zach didn't give Jack anytime to respond though.

Jack gasped when Zach wrapped his fingers around him. Jack squeezed his eyes shut and threw his head back. Zach ran his hand up and down Jack's shaft a few times before placing himself on Jack's lap.

"Take your time love." Jack gripped Zach's hips and smiled up at the boy.

"I know." Zach leaned down and pressed his lips to Jack's.

Zach aligned himself with Jack before he slowly sat down. He rested his head on Jack's shoulder and took a deep breath. This was always the hard part. He liked it though. "Oh shit."

Jack really was helping though. He was whispering comforting words to Zach and rubbing his back. Zach picked his head up and pressed his lips to Jack's. Zach had his eyes squeezed shut and he sat down all the way.

Jack let out a quiet gasp and leaned his head against the wall. He let Zach adjust to the intrusion.

Zach sat there with his head on Jack's shoulder for a moment before moving his hips a little. He rolled his hips backwards and then forwards.

Zach's mouth hung open as he continued his movement, sometimes switching to figure eights.

Jack kept a firm grip on Zach's hips. Zach's hands were on Jack's shoulders. Jack looked up slightly at Zach.

Zach looked hot.

Zach's hair was sticking to his forehead a bit and his eyes were clenched shut. Zach was biting his lip and his cheeks were flushed.

Jack leaned forward and pressed kisses to Zach's chest.

"How're you feeling love?" Jack's voice was raspy and he choked out a moan when Zach clenched around him.

"I- I'm good. I'm so, so good." Zach brushed his hair out of his face and licked his lips. He let out a loud moan when he finally hit that special spot over and over again. "Holy fuck I'm close."

Jack thrusted up into Zach making the boy let out a high pitched moan. "Me too baby."

Jack thrusted up into Zach a few more times before his stilled his movements and wrapped his arms around Zach and pulled him close. "Oh fuck Zach."

Jack released in Zach. Zach gasped at the feeling and moved his hips a little. Jack helped him through it. He grabbed the boy's hips and guided him along until he released onto their stomachs with another hug pitched moan.

Zach rested his head on Jack's shoulder as he tried to catch his breath. "I love you."

"I love you to baby." Jack rubbed Zach's back. "Let's go shower okay?"

Zach was tired but he nodded and carefully got off of his bed. He didn't want to make a bigger mess. Jack helped Zach to the bathroom. He started the shower and grabbed two towels. The two of them got in and washed their bodies off.

Jack turned the shower off and handed a towel to Zach. Zach thanked him and and dried his body off. He followed Jack out of the room and shut the light off and then closed the door. He walked to his closet and grabbed two pairs of boxers. He threw a pair to Jack and put the other on himself.

Jack walked over and hid the small bottle, they had just used, in the drawer it had been in before. He pulled Zach in for a hug and kissed the side of his head.

"Let's go to bed." Jack lead Zach to his bed and they laid down together after Jack turned the lights off. Zach laid his head on Jack's chest and wrapped an arm around his torso.

"Goodnight bub."

"Goodnight love."

"Oh my god Zach if you don't get up in less than two seconds I will pull you out of your bed myself!" Eden threw the door to Zach's bedroom open. She stopped in her tracks when she saw Jack there as well. She knew they were close but she didn't know they were that close.

"Go away Eden." Zach mumbled and cuddled into the blankets more.

"Zach we have a flight to catch." Eden rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

Zach shot up but groaned before flopping back down. "I totally forgot. I haven't even packed yet." 

Eden looked around the room, everything clicking into place. "Do you two..."

Zach's face became even rosier. He covered his face with his hands before flipping Eden off. "Fuck off bro."

"Y'all totally fucked."

"Eden I swear to god." Zach slowly sat up and threw the covers off of his body. He got out of the bed and carefully walked to his closet. He pulled out a pair of black sweatpants and a white long sleeved shirt. He put them on and grabbed his white Vans.

He pulled his metal suitcase out and set it on the floor. He then grabbed various clothing items and threw them into the suitcase. He grabbed another pair of shoes and put them into the suitcase. He rushed around his room and threw everything he would need into the suitcase. He zipped it up and set it by his door.

Eden was sat in his desk chair on his iMac. Zach walked over to the bed and sat on it next to Jack. He felt bad for waking his up but he didn't want to leave without saying goodbye.

Zach gently shook Jack's shoulder. Jack stirred before sitting up. He looked at Zach and rubbed his eyes. "What's up?"

"Oh um I totally forgot that I am flying back home today for a week and a half. I just wanted to say goodbye before I left. You're welcome to stay here and go back to sleep. It's only seven." Zach's eyes wandered to the fresh love bites on Jack's neck.

"Oh okay. I'll probably head into the studio soon anyway." Jack looked Zach over. "How're you feeling today?"

"I'm fine. It hurts a little but I'm alright." Zach smiled over at him.

"We're gonna miss our flight Zach." Eden stood by the door.

"Yeah yeah. Just give me a second. I'll meet you downstairs." Zach waved her off and rolled his eyes. He turned back to Jack. "I'm gonna miss you bub."

"I'm gonna miss you too. It's only a week though. We'll be alright love." Jack pulled Zach in for a hug. "I love you."

"I love you too." Zach pecked Jack's lips and stood up. "I'll call you when I land."

"Okay I'll see you later."

"Goodbye bub."

"Goodbye love."

1846 words.

I hope y'all enjoyed this one. 💛

Let me know what you think. 💛

- Cassandra

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 1K 12
IFWY - I fuck with you. • "You know what Avery? I fuck with you." "Wow Zach I think that's the sweetest thing you've ever said to anyone ever." • I...
12.9K 414 19
Jack Avery was a nobody. No friends, horrible Dad. He was really smart but he didn't show it. His Mother always wanted something great for him but af...
188K 4K 34
as i waved my phone through the air jack took it from my hand. the song ended and the boys left the stage for their break. i stood with my mouth open...
23.8K 408 15
Y/N works at a car mechanic at her Dad's car workshop and is a a high school student at Oak hill High School, she keeps to herself and is a shy girl...