𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 || 𝔹𝕋𝕊 𝕁...

By mrsjeonjkayy

<High school au> "You look pretty" ~ I definitely fell for the unintentional compliment. Little did I k... More

《Chapter 1》
《Chapter 2》
《Chapter 3》
《Chapter 4》
《Chapter 5》
《Chapter 6》
《Chapter 7》
《Chapter 8》
《Chapter 9》
《Chapter 10》
《Chapter 11》
《Chapter 12》
《Chapter 13》
《Chapter 14》
《Chapter 15》
《Chapter 16》
《Chapter 17》
《Chapter 18》
《Chapter 19》
《Chapter 20》
《Chapter 21》
《Chapter 22》
《Chapter 23》
《Chapter 24》
《Chapter 25》
《Chapter 26》
《Chapter 27》
《Chapter 28》
《Chapter 29》
《Chapter 30》
《Chapter 31》
《Chapter 32》
《Chapter 33》
《Chapter 34》
《Chapter 35》
《Chapter 36》
《Chapter 37》
《Chapter 38》
《Chapter 39》
《Chapter 40》
《Chapter 41》
《Chapter 42》
《Chapter 43》
《Chapter 44》
《Chapter 45》
《Chapter 46》
《Chapter 47》
《Chapter 48》
《Chapter 49》
《Chapter 51》
《Chapter 52》
《Chapter 53》
《Chapter 54》
《Chapter 55》
《Chapter 56》
《Chapter 57》
《Chapter 58》
《Chapter 59》
《Chapter 60》
《Chapter 61》
《Chapter 62》
《Chapter 63》
《Chapter 64》
《Chapter 65》

《Chapter 50》

172 3 0
By mrsjeonjkayy

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

"Oppa!", I protested at the whining Yoongi with his eyes shut close; unable to arouse from his dream. I brutally shook him one last time, before he jolted up from his deep sleep. "We are gonna run late to school, oppa~"

"Aish~ Jinja?! You really had to ruin the moment I had with my soulmate", he started throwing tantrum like a kid after rubbing his eyes.

"Are you serious? You literally said 'I love you Olaf' and made smooching and moaning sound"

-

We locked the front door of our house; sauntering towards the elevator together. "Sooyun, you should promise me one thing", Yoongi spoke as he pressed the elevator button to the parking level.

"You have to stick with me in school until the school ends. Well, except for the subject periods of course"

"Oppa, I'm not a small kid."

"I know, but still after what happened yesterday I'm not going to let you alone with anyone"

-

"Oppa we are 10 minutes late, because of you", I collected my bag, phone and my bottle while descending from Yoongi's car.

"Yah~ I bought this Mercedes not too long ago okay. I just gotta drive safely on road to make sure not to get my new baby wrecked"

"Yeah whatever. You and your Mercedes"

As we paced into the hallway, we met up with Hoseok and Jimin joining in with us. "We're not the only late ones then. All 4 of us have Biology first, anyways"

We knocked on the door only to come across muffled noises of students fooling around the place. "You guys can come in. Our Biology teacher hasn't arrived yet; most probably in a meeting", our class president chimed in while we took our seats quickly.

-

The whole class was riotous, resounding and insistently noisy with the students chatting and tossing crumpled papers. As usual the girls were gossiping as to how close I've become with Yoongi and his friends over few months.

I just turned a blind eye on them and continued sketching the portrait I began, yesterday. "You actually draw?!", Yoongi exclaimed after sliding into the empty chair beside mine. "What does it look like I'm doing right now?", I responded sassily only to earn a light flick on my ear.

"I mean, of course I know you love arts but didn't know you were good at it"

"Well, recently I started having interest in portraits. So why not?"

"Okay... But why Jungkook?", his eyes squinted along with his voice shifting into a slightly serious one. I tried refusing but Yoongi was just too brilliant to outsmart.

"Stop lying to me especially when I'm your brother and that obviously looks like Jungkook", he pointed at the half-done portrait I was busy sketching.

"Fine! Yes this is a portrait of Jungkook. I started drawing portraits of things that mean a lot to me", I nonchalantly shrugged earning an eye roll from him. "Look, I have more portr-", before I could even end my sentence, Yoongi walked away and back to his seat beside Jimin's.

I hung my head low before neatly arranging them after taking one last glimpse of the portrait that I did of Yoongi.

-

"Come on it's lunch time!", Jin dragged my hand towards the cafe, after he slammed my locker shut, as I was busy organizing my things.

Yoongi just ditched me after the mini "conversation" we had earlier in our Biology class. As soon as we both entered the cafe, all the students' eyes were on us; that's when my eyes met Jungkook's.

I finally got to meet him after one whole day. Well, this definitely isn't the longest I was away but it definitely felt like an eternity. I was pleaded to sit in between Taehyung and Namjoon, which I found totally comfortable at the moment.

As I peeped around, I found Jungkook and Yoongi sitting at the very end from each other; at our table. We were all catching up with what had came up these past days, when my eyes took a glance every now and then at Jungkook.

I miss his presence. I already miss cuddling and snuggling into Jungkook's arm. I miss the motivating words and confident kisses he always gives me when I feel down.

"Hey. I'm talking to you, not the wall", Taehyung waved his hand in front of me, making sure if I was paying attention to him; which I certainly didn't.

"Tae, I really wanna talk to Jungkook", I whispered to him so that none could hear me. He looked over to Jungkook, whom was having a pocket face on, chatting with Jin.

"Alright. Go and wait at the rooftop, I'll text him to go meet you there"

"Are you sure he would talk to me? He seems pissed off though"

"What? Not at all. He definitely will come for you, especially when I am the one who is telling him to", he smirked proudly and grabbed his phone from the table. I left the cafe and headed towards the rooftop as Taehyung told me to do so.

10 minutes have passed by waiting for him as I paced around, impatiently. But he was no where to be found and instantly, my heart was showered with worries that left my mind with millions of unanswered questions.

Is this the end? Does he hate me already?

"Sooyun", the voice of the person I was aching for, all this while, rang in my ear. "J-Jungkook", he didn't spare a word before shifting his gaze to the floor, feeling guilty.

"Jungkook", I tilted his chin, only for him to wince; holding his jaw in pain. I immediately apologised and lightly touched the visible mark on his cheek that almost caused busted his lips.

"Jungkook, you should've taken rest at home. Why did you even come to school?"

"I wanted to see you. I've missed you. Like alot", he replied and I was a little taken aback at his affectionate words. I didn't expect him to be this nice when my brother bashed him for me.

Maybe Jungkook really loves me, after all.

"I-I know what I did was absolutely wrong. I shouldn't have overreacted and yelled at you the other night. I should've listened to you or at least said it in a nice way", he spoke as I tightly gripped the fence, wincing in pain at the outcome of gripping it tightly.

"Hey, what are you doing? Stop!", he loosened my fingers off of the fence which left several red marks on my palm.

"It was just miserable without you for the past 2 days, Jungkook. I wasn't feeling great at all without your affections. I missed you more than you did", he trailed my palm with soft kisses, carefully intertwining his hand with mine.

"Your smile is what I've been waiting for. I wasn't being myself either. I went crazy and in fact, I felt guilty for hitting Yoongi hyung back. After all, I deserved the punishment from Yoongi hyung for hurting his sister. Whatever it is, I still have a special place for all my 6 brothers especially for Yoongi hyung in this case", he chuckled and shortened the distance between us before smashing his lips onto mine.

"Jungkook?", a girl's voice was heard from behind me and we pulled away with his arm still snaked around my waist.

"Hyeji?", Jungkook amusingly stated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 16.6K 35
"I thought you hated Yoongi." "I didn't 'hate' him...he just...wasn't my favorite person..." "Uh-huh....and now?" "I don't know...he's not so bad...
12.9K 841 19
"Tae please help me confess to Jackson" I pleaded "I-I will" Taehyung replied, as if someone wanted his life Though I knew I never had thought of Tae...
19.8K 348 27
You lived a horrible life with your brothers... They treat you bad and you hated yourself for that. 1 year passed you just woke up with you sister, l...
73.4K 2.3K 44
Jin FF I go to Bighit High School. My name is Kim Y/N. My best friend is HueningKai. I am the twin of the one and only Kim Namjoon. Except I'm a girl...