Pranking The Prank King

By Dream_Writer11

A Shodimu Sophia, Dream_writer11, novel HIGHEST RANKING: #1 IN BADASS #1 IN HUMOUR #1 IN ABUSE #1 IN PRANKSTE... More

Chapter 1: Noticed
Chapter 2: What a gentleman?
Chapter 3: The big...
Chapter 4: Sweet revenge
Chapter 5: Whispers
Chapter 6: Cupcake
Chapter 7: Truth or dare
Chapter 8: I'm sorry
Chapter 9: Stuck
Chapter 10: Friends
Chapter 11: Partners
Chapter 12: I'm sexy and you know it
Chapter 13: Party
Chapter 14: You're beautiful
Chapter 15: Threat
Chapter 16: Mom
Chapter 17: Princess Dillie of Pinkland
Chapter 18: Cassandra
Chapter 19: Stepsister
Chapter 20: Fire
Chapter 21: You'll never change
Chapter 22: Wrong choice
Chapter 23: Swim
Chapter 24: Robert Lystoshiz
Chapter 25: Effects
Chapter 26: I love that black laced....
Chapter 27: Prom night
Chapter 28: Revelation
Chapter 29: Food fight
Chapter 31: Chocolate fudge cake
Chapter 32: Make up
Chapter 33: Rocks
Chapter 34: Eko
Chapter 35: Jelly
Chapter 36: Barbie Shoes
Chapter 37: Stacy
Chapter 38: Possessive and stupid.
Chapter 39: Kayla
Chapter 40: Shh
Chapter 41: Kidnap
Chapter 42: On your clock
Chapter 43: Save
Epilogue
Q&A
SANTA'S PANTS
SANTA'S PANTS 2
SANTA'S PANTS 3
ATTENTION!! PLEASE READ!!
A/N
CAST 1
CAST 2
Christina's story is now published!
Thorne Academy
Please read!
Hear me out šŸ˜–

Chapter 30: F

127K 5.5K 1.1K
By Dream_Writer11

I woke up far earlier than I expected or maybe I didn't sleep at all. I spent my night tossing and turning while watching Dylan sleep next to me but not in a creepy way.

I swear, not in a creepy way.

Anyways, the skies were getting brighter as seconds passed and it only made me realize I had to go to school.

And face the embarrassment.

I couldn't spend a minute without thinking about it. It just kept coming over and over again.

First, it involved Cassandra and we all know how it's gonna be. She'll literally make my life hell even if it was my last alive.

Not to talk of the stares and whispers.

It'll take only social media to share a million messages about Diana Kent within a night. If the internet could give me a dollar for every conversation about me, then guess who's gonna be the next millionaire?

Cassandra's goons were like the stems in the trees, they'd spread rumors to the leaves in seconds.

For a reason I had no idea about, those bitches hated my guts. Literally, their stares could send my six feet under.

Wait, I thought I had a thing with Cassandra only.

Whatever, life isn't fair anyway.

Why can't I just teleport to Paris?

I didn't flinch when I heard my phone vibrate on the bedstead since I had been expecting for minutes already.

Yay, time to get ready for hell.

"Dylan" I called, pulling the sheets off him. "Dylan, wake up. It's time for school"

"Leave me alone" he mumbled and slapped my hand before adjusting and pulling the sheets over him.

If only the slap could make me pass out and wake up on graduation day.

"Free food!"

Just like I expected, his body shot up immediately on hearing the obvious lie. He rubbed his eyes thoroughly and sat up, scanning his surroundings "Where?!"

"In the future"

"Come on cupcake, you woke me up from my beautiful dream of cupcakes"

"At least, house had a wonderful dream" I mumbled and jumped off the bed. I flicked on the switch and the white lights came on, making the room a lot brighter.

Using his arm, Dylan shielded his eyes from the sudden light "Hey"

"You should get ready for school Dylan and get your butt off my bed"

"Whatever"

I headed to the shower to take a bath, despite the amount I had the night before due to the playful activities I took part in.

I didn't have anything to do with my time. Besides, I needed something to get my mind off the school stuff.

I could, at least, enjoy the moment I had till I stepped into school.

After a comforting time in the bathtub, I braided my hair into cornrows and added a little gel for perfecction.

I pulled on a black leggings, enjoying the feeling of the smooth material against my skin. I proceeded and wore a grey oversized sweater, an effort to reduce the cold.

Oh and, goodnews, I wore earrings for the first time.

Moving on, I applied some make up to my face. Just a little cause I had gotten rid of most of the bruises on my face. The one left was on my forehead from the incident and it could only be noticeable by taking a closer look.

I found my way downstairs before Dylan and proceeded to make breakfast.

"You should always braid your hair" I heard someone say behind me as I cracked the eggs "It makes you look less stupid"

"How do you like your eggs?"

"Scrambled" He paused "I don't mean to sound rude but don't you think I should make it instead? I mean, you're terrible at cooking"

"Yeah, that's why you keep eating it"

"You don't sound so happy"

"I hate school Dylan. Do you really expect me to be so happy of a school day?"

That wasn't the true reason, of course.

I wasn't ready to be the most popular kid in school and not for the right reason if I might add.

It'll be worse than the day I got pranked cause the headlines would be.

Diana Kent, the loser who got pranked and went ahead to live with the prankster cause that's the right thing to do.

I could yank my hair out with the througt of Cassandra and her Barbie minions making it a million times worse.

"Yeah but you're not usually this blunt"

"I got embarrassed in the presence of over a hundred high school kids who have no idea what the true story is cause queen Barbie_"

"Queen Barbie" He chuckled "Cause she looks like a Barbie doll"

"Not the point Dylan, they're gonna make me feel like Kim Kardashian the moment I step into the hallways"

"Well, being Kim Kardashian isn't a bad thing, you know?"

"Can you at least understand me?" I muttered, burying my head into my palms.

"I also get strares and look, I'm alive"

"You get stares for a good reason Dylan."

"The point is that I get stares, you get stares, everyone's still gonna die. Does that make any sense to you?"

"No!"

🦋. 🦋. 🦋. 🦋. 🦋. 🦋

Look who's here.

Hope she brought Robert?

Oh my god, she still sluts around with Dylan?

She's such a tryhard.

So after an hour long inspiration from Dylan everyone would forget about it and move on with their boring lives, I stepped into the building feeling like a superstar.

I did get strares like a superstar and gossips like the worst person in the world.

This is why you should never take advice from a person that feeds you pizza for breakfast.

Yeah, we had another food fight so we had clean up the kitchen and order pizza.

Which resulted in us getting to school an hour late.

Because life totally hated my guts, everyone was hanging around the hallways when I got there and yes, it's not a situation you'd love to be in.

As if that wasn't enough, I had a lot of letters waiting for me in my locker and some attached to it saying stuff like bitch, he'll never like you, you're such a wannabe, loser, he'll use you and dump you like everybody else, crawl your way back to hell bitch.

I starred at my locker for minutes and realised I had a lot of haters around me. Literally, the whole locker was covered with sticky notes and some even went as far as sticking their gum on it.

Disgusting.

I had pure hatred around me, I could smell it in the atmosphere.

"And that's all for today's class, see you next week"

I packed my books, ready to dash out of the class and spend my lunch alone where hopefully, no one would see me.

Who am I kidding?

"Miss Kent" Mrs Reene called, stopping my five second dash.

I beared the shame of turning around and coming in contact with a lot of eyes.

Placing my gaze on the tiled floor, I moved towards her table with no effort to squeeze my way through them.

They literally parted way for the fun of it.

Whatever, it's not like they'd do anything better.

"Yes Mrs Reene?"

Once everyone was out of the class, she picked up her glasses from the table and put them on. An habit of hers whenever she was disappointed or frustrated when students made fun of her hair.

She went through a file I assumed to be the tests we took last week.

This isn't gonna be good.

"Take a look at this"

My eyes scanned the paper. It was mine, obviously and the most shocking revelation, it had a big red F on it.

"An F?"

"Look Diana, I understand what you've been going through lately. I watched the news a few weeks ago and heard about your house and also about your mom. Do you feel better now?"

"Yeah, thanks"

"If you need anything, financially, socially, advice or issues with bullies, I'll always be here"

"Thanks Mrs Reene"

Wow, this is the nicest I've seen her since she got a haircut.

"I don't do this usually but I'll let you retake the test tomorrow"

"Thanks a lot. I won't disappoint you this time"

"You're welcome sweetheart"

I gave her a smile before turning and leaving the class.

I didn't need a teacher to tell me how poor my grades we're. I lost most of my notes and some of my textbooks to the fire. Besides, I spent a lot of time at the hospital and missed out on some vital topics.

I got a C in calculus, D in Math and a big F in Chemistry.

Don't you dare judge me.

The good thing was a that they all gave me the chance to retake the test out of pity. A chance to redeem myself from total failure.

Too bad I had to dedicate more of my time to books instead of the love of my life.

Not Dylan you idiot, I meant food.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello my dear butterflies.

Thanks for reading another chapter. If you feel there's any need to make some changes to this chapter or you find some things uncomfortable, please send me a message through Instagram @sophie.kenke or email @sophiaopeyemi70@gmail.com

Don't forget to comment and share to your friends and family. Check out my other stories in your free time.

Instagram: Sophie.kenke
E-mail: sophiaopeyemi70@gmail.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459 47 4
Jolene was an average girl. Some would say there was absolutely nothing special about her. Yes, she was smart, but thatĖ‹s pretty much it. Her looks w...
313 83 26
"Your Father is my biggest enemy." He proclaims as he tilts her chin up with the hand that is not gripped around the back of her neck. Her eyes gloss...
6.7M 130K 59
BOOK COMPLETE - EDITION ONGOING. This work is intended for an 18+ audience. I stop searching for it and stand in front of him, perplexed. Is he sayin...
108K 3K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...