Never In 63 Days (ON GOING)

Par its_clarissbree

When Camila Evans meets the Dean's son and campus bad boy, everything goes down from there. To the point wher... Plus

Chapter 1: The Sophomore
Chapter 2: World War 3 Begins
Chapter 3: Beaten at his own Game
Chapter 4: The Vocalist or The Player
Chapter 5: How to make a girl fall in love with you in 61 days
Chapter 6: The Confession
Chapter 7: She could be the One
Chapter 8: O.G.H.B
Chapter 9: It's Complicated
Chapter 10: "You can't fool this one,"
Chapter 11: The Prank
Chapter 13: Prisoner
Chapter 14: A diner experience
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 15: Bugs Bunny
Chapter 16: "Let me beat up the guy that will break your heart"
Chapter 17: Boquet
Chapter 18: You're Mine
Chapter 19: The Bet
Chapter 20: Valentine
Chapter 21: MMV
Chapter 22: The Kiss
Chapter 23: Girlfriend
Chapter 24: Jealousy
Chapter 25: Lies
Chapter 26: He's back
Chapter 27: Date?
Chapter 28: The Plan
Chapter 29: I like you
Chapter 30: Cool Off
Chapter 31: Stuck
Chapter 32: Sunset
Chapter 33: Replacement
Chapter 34: The Reason Part 1
Chapter 35: The Reason Part 2
Chapter 36: Viral
Chapter 37: Missing
Chapter 38: Surprise

Chapter 12: Lock screen

66 11 22
Par its_clarissbree

What is up my amazing readers! Not spoiling anything but I'm sure you ZaMila fam out there would love this chapter💛

The #followeroftheweek is....... pobreloba!💛 Thanks of the votes btw😊

On with the story........

Chapter 12: Lock screen

C A M I L A

I was shocked to see Zach sitting on the concrete with his head leaning back against the wall behind him.  The huge grin on his face was replaced by a serious yet hurt look. It hurt to see my best friend like that so I walked over and sat next to him.

"You really want to get suspended because of me huh," He said, with his voice cracking

"Why are you here?" I asked him and he faced me with a huge frown on his face.

"Is James really all that?" He asked and I shook my head immediately

With that being said I knew the source of the problem, Sky. "You're much better than him if you ask me."

Zach gave me a sly smile before frowning again. "Then why did she choose that playboy over me? She said that she doesn't want to hurt me but she chose him." He explained

A pang a guilt hit me. "Last night she told me that she's willing to give you another chance but...."

Zach turned his head and looked up at the cloudy blue sky again. "But she can't trust me again after what happened. I get it now."

"There's other fish in the sea Zach. I'm sure you'll find someone else," I tried reassuring him but it didn't work.

"A metaphor won't help Cam. Sky's the first girl I've ever fallen for," Zach said, looking the saddest he's ever been. "Shit, now I sound like a love sick guy that got rejected by a girl."

A small smile crept on my face. "As your best friend, it's my duty to cheer you up."

A crooked smile formed on Zach's face, which usually meant he's got something planned. "Know what will cheer me up?"

He took my phone and took a picture of himself before getting his phone out and taking a picture of me. I put my left hand over my eyes and smiled. Zach gave me back my phone which was on camera roll showing a picture of him with the same pose as me. I noticed the cat emoji with heart eyes at the right corner of the picture.

"That's your new lock screen," He said with that crooked smile

I rolled my eyes at him. "And what's yours?"

He held up his phone in front of me which showed my picture with the same emoji on his as the new lock screen of his phone. "What did you think it was?"

I coudn't help but smile. "You know, this is the cheesiest thing you've ever done."

"Consider yourself lucky, you're the only I've ever put as my lock screen," he said in a teasing tone before he rested his head on my left shoulder. "Love you Elizabeth."

I rested my head on top of his. "Same here Anthony."

-

Another bad thing happened today that almost bet the ruined project thing. I had to go see Mr. James in his office for a lecture about my grades since I flunked arts class and I got a B on two of my classes that I missed.

Today went by so fast that the end of school bell rang seconds after biology class ended. I got to hitch a ride in Zach's car since my two brothers got a half day at school because they had to pack for a junior and senior camp.

Once Zach made it out of the parking lot, I drove to the direction opposite of my house. "Where exactly are you taking me?"

"Relax, it's not like I kidnapped you. I just want to spend some quality time with my best friend," He replied

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Or you just want to get away from someone in particular."

"Yeah right, I'm not that predictable you know," He replied in a flat tone

"Ok..... So what's with all the snacks in the back?" I changed the awkward subject

"That's for the gang night Chloe and the other guys planned at Jared's," He explained 

"Why didn't Rye and Chloe tell me then?" I asked

"They wanted to surprise you since they planned the whole thing for you after what happened," He risked a small sideways glance at me before looking back at the road.

"What exactly are we gonna do there?" I asked with curiousity

"You'll see," was all he said before he parked on the driveway of a modern three storey house. "We're here."

I got out the car and immediately saw our four friends waiting at the front door. Chloe welcomed me with a hug while Rye and I did our handshake.

The front door suddenly opened with Jared standing behind it. "Hey dudes, c'mon in."

"There's two other dudettes you know," Chloe said in a slightly annoyed tone

Jared gave her a crooked smile. "Well hey there mademoiselle."

Chloe rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Tout ce que vous savez, parler français ne vous rend pas un peu attractif." She snapped before she brushed past Jared.

Translation: Just all you know, you speaking french doesn't make you that bit attractive.

The other guys' wondered what she said while I tried to hide a smile because I know a little bit of french myself.

Without warning, Zach slung an arm around my shoulders before we followed the rest of the gang during the Jared's  'house tour'. We finished the tour and majority voted to go over to the pool around the back of Jared's house for a swim. The five boys all went in the pool while Chloe and I decided to binge watch Riverdale in the living room.

"I see you're wearing Zach's hoodie again," Chloe said, gesturing to Zach's  yellow Champion hoodie.

I rolled my eyes at her. "For the last time, Zach is my best friend, nothing more."

Chloe crossed her arms and gave me a cheeky look before holding my phone up which showed Zach's face. "Then why do you have him as your lock screen huh?"

I snatched my phone from her grasp before shoving it in the front pocket of his hoodie. "How did you even get my phone?"

"Camila has a boyfriend," Chloe sang in a teasing tone

"Really Cam?" Zach suddenly appeared with a white towel around his shoulders and a bear chest.

I threw a piece of popcorn at him and he surprisingly caught it with his mouth before sitting next to me.

"Did you like the view Chlo?" Zach teased her

Chloe rolled her eyes. "Don't say things like that Zach, Mila might get jealous."

Zach and I both rolled our eyes at Chloe. "Hey can I use you as a pillow?" Zach asked and rested his damp head on my shoulder before I could even respond.

"Why does everyone watch Riverdale?" Zach asked and Chloe turned to him with a shocked reaction.

"Uh maybe because Archie Andrews is bae," Chloe replied in a 'duh' tone

"I look much better than Kj Apa," Zach said in that annoying obnoxious tone that Ryder always uses.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever Zach."

And with that, the three of us talked for what felt like hours while we watched Chloe's favorite teen TV show.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

R Y D E R

Monday, 10:45 p.m.

"Dude, I still don't get why you got her in trouble," Blake said and I rolled my eyes at his stupidness

Blake and I sat on his living room couch in front of the flat screen TV that showed the NBA game we played on controls.

"Don't worry, I've got a plan," I replied
"This plan's too twisted man. I don't get how you'll get her after Plan E works out," Blake said

"You prick it's easy, when Plan E works out then it'll be easier to get her," I explained

"Aren't you getting guilty yet?" He asked and I paused the game. "What?"
"Get this through your head Blake, I'm willing to do anything to keep my position even if it means that there's a chance I might hurt someone else." I explained

"Whatever dude. Just saying, karma's a bitch," Blake warned before he went to the kitchen.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

C A M I L A

Tuesday, 8:45 p.m.

"Ms. Evans, please go to the principal's office," Mr. James' asistant said through the speakers.

The moment I step foot on campus grounds, I was called to the principal's office. I had no choice but to leave Zach, Chloe and Rye for a bit and head to the closest door on my right. Before I can even knock, the door opened and Mr. James let me in. He sat on his chair behind his wooden desk while I sat on one of the two chairs in front of his desk.

"Why did you call me here Mr. James?" I asked

Mr. James sighed with clear  disappointment. "I am quite aware that you Ms. Evans is one of our top students but..... I am quite disappointed about your recent behavior."

"What do you mean by that sir?" I asked with curiousity

"There is a list of things that you have done this semester that left all of the staff including myself in shock. Let's see, you skipped school and cut classes more than once, you did horribly in your art class, you decided to prank Mr. Fox with a slime bucket-"
"Mr. James in my defense, the whole slime bucket thing was your son's idea to frame me," I said defensively

"Do you have any proof that my son indeed framed you?" Mr. James asked and I shook my head with embarrassment. "Going back to my statement, you pranked Mr. Fox and we found this in your locker."

Mr. James put a piece of paper that looked like the answer sheet for our biology test dated today.

"Mr. James, you know that I don't need to cheat my way to pass," I argued

"Unless you have any proof that you did not take this test paper, you are guilty of the act," He explained

I racked my brain for answer but I had nothing. I have an idea who might've put the test paper in my locker since I caught Ryder near my locker yesterday but I don't have any proof that he planted it there.

"Please Mr. James, give me another biology test with different answers and I'll prove to you that I didn't take the test paper," I pleaded but it didn't seem to convince him.

"Ms. Evans I'm afraid that after all you did, you have officially lost your scholarship,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Camila lost her scholarship? And what will happen with her and Zach? Find out in the next chapters!

Question of the chapter: Do you guys want Zach and Camila together or not? Comment down below😊

Remember to vote and/or share😊

-ClarissBree💖

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

I Met Them In Detention Par No Name

Roman pour Adolescents

470K 12.7K 34
(Under Major Editing) Camila Diaz is a nerd. No need denying it. Everyone knows, Camila knows, her friends know, her school knows, hell even her mom...
3.5K 160 7
Camila struggles to write a completed story until she confides in Reece, the cute librarian, and with a whirlwind romance, he helps her believe she c...
246K 7.6K 27
Camryn has always been bullied. Not just at school but in her own home also by her stepfather. Ever since her father passed when she was five years...
152 24 19
Bella Rose tries to get through highschool and become one of the popular girls, but along the line, she makes a big mistake causing her to become ene...