KILLER QUEEN// DAVID DOBRIK

Galing kay CharmingRae

Count my cards, watch them fall Higit pa

Cast & Playlist
Texas to Los Angeles
Let's Just Have Some Fun
"Just Call Me Your Co-Director"
Attractive Human Being
Brunch with the Ladies
Another Friday Night
A Grocery Clerk
Group Chat
Instagram I
Afternoon Surprises
Bets with Models
Phone Calls From Home
Peasants
INSTAGRAM II
Happy Juice
You Wish
Stinky Feet
The Video
Coachella
Campbells Soup

Oh It's Saturday Night

3.3K 55 6
Galing kay CharmingRae

Will had been bumbling around the party having a pretty great time. She had lost her friends but was generally chatting with people. Will was sitting on the makeshift bar, holding a beer can in her hand and people watching. She was interested watching the various types of people that were walking by. There was frat boys that were watching girls as they go by, there were drunk girls dragging their friends that clearly just wanted to go home and then there was a the drunk couples itching to get to the dance floor to devour each other. 

Will's ear perked hearing the sound of one her favorite songs to dance to. She hopped up on the bar smiling as few other girls dance around with her. Will spun around letting the rhythm move her. Her feet happened to connect to the other girl's and Will could feel herself falling. She closed her eyes waiting for the impact and then felt the hard floor. Will had to praise that she was drunk because who knows what would have happen if she was not. There was a reason why drunk people always seemed to make it through. 

She heard the intake and "ooo's" from all around her and then looked up from the floor. Will found a camera in her face and gave it a giant grin on her face, "Please tell me you got that" she said giggling a little.

"Oh good you are alright-" she heard from another guy from beside her. Will looked to see an older gentlemen.

Will raised an eyebrow, "aren't you too old to be at a frat party?" she questioned. The boy behind camera seemed to giggle a bit at her comment. She pushed the camera out of her face and then pushed herself up. Will looked down at her now dirty, bruised and bloody hands that seemed to take a lot of her impact along with her knees. 

"David she's bleeding" she heard from another young man.

"Oh shit-" camera boy said. Will had to guess that his name was David from the other's reactions.

Will looked at them, "Excuse me as I try to find a bathroom to wash myself up" her southern twang coming from her mouth.

"I have one in my car" the one with the camera said grabbing her arm, "follow me"

"You have a bathroom in your car?" she asked

"No!" David said, "I have a first aid kit".

Will let herself be dragged away by the pair of guys keeping her mouth shut. Maybe it was the liquor that was radiating from her body letting her be dragged away by two men that she had no idea who they were. Will was very friendly person but she was definitely a very alert person when it comes to strangers. They seemed very friendly and harmless. 

The three of them kept walking and Will could hear their whispers to each other as they walk probably looking for the younger man's car. Will looked up, "Should I be concern that your whispers could be plans to do unspeakable things to me?" she asked 

The older gentlemen turned to look at her, "We would not dare" he said very sternly. 

Will nods and mutters, "nice to know"

The two stopped in front of a Tesla and Will watched as the trunk swung open. Will felt her mouth drop, "Dude you're like 19... how the hell can you afford one of these?" she said staring at it.

"I'm 22" the younger boy stated, "have a seat" he said pulling the kit out.

"what do your parents do?" she asked and then had a seat in the trunk.

"Do you not know who he is?" the older man asked

"Am I supposed to" Will asked looking over at them, "I'm Will by the way" she said and then took a deep breath as antiseptic was applied to her hands and knee. 

"David" said the boy that was fixing her up.

"Jason" the older gentlemen said watching the two.

"I'm guessing you guys do not go here?" she asked 

"No" David said looking up at her as he finished putting a bandaid on her fragile limbs. 

"Well why are you here" 

"You ask a lot of questions" Jason commented

Will looked at him and snapped, "Well I'm just making sure I have enough information to tell the police when I have to run away if this gets funky" 

David laughed, "I'm a vlogger" he stated

"Oh is that a youtube thing?" she asked

Jason laugh, "Where are you from?"

"Texas" Will stated, "So now that we have got to know each other... how about we go get some burgers" 

David looks at her, "You're weird"

"Said the boy that just film me at a college party at a college that he does not even go to" she commented back. She pushed herself off the trunk looking at them both, "Well are we going?" she asked

"I guess" David said moving to the driver 

"SHOTGUN" Will screamed running to the passenger side sticking her tongue out at Jason. She got comfortable in the luxury car and turned to David, "hi" she said.

David looked at her, "hello" and then pulled out his camera, "hi guys so update we became friends with the girl that fell" the camera turned toward Will.

Will smiles and waves, "hello youtube" 

David looks at her, "So what is your major?" 

"I'm a fashion student studying marketing also" Will said confidently

"From Texas" Jason said from the back pushing his head in-between the two, "how old are you?" he asked her

"I'm twenty almost twenty-one" Will said to them.

"So guys we are going to In-N-Out for some burgers because that's what Will wanted" David explained and placed the camera on the dashboard. He turned on the car. Will grinned, "Can I get aux?" she asked. After some trouble Will got her phone connected to the car. She went through her saved songs till she got to a certain song and pressed it. All of sudden the song, "UCLA" by RL Grimes and 24hrs. She giggled at the song and sang with the lyrics. 

They had finally gotten to the burger joint and Will hopped out of the car. She grabbed David's hand twirling him around and then running ahead with a giggle, "this is my treat boys" she said. Will got inside and stared at the menu before looking at the other two, "ready?" she asked

"I'm not getting anything" Jason said to her. 

Will let her mouth dropped, "fine I guess David and I are going on a date" she said with a roll of her eyes. 

David turned a little red before Will grin at his face, "a little red there Dave" she said. 

Jason laughed at Will's comment and then turned to David, "you might of found someone more evil than yourself" he said. Will turned to the front and stared at the menu hearing the two whisper behind her. They continued to whisper behind her till they got to the server. They both told the waiter what they wanted before Will shoved her card into his hand before David. She smirked looking up at David, "too slow" she said. She waited for their food as the boys got condiments.

Will took a seat and grinned, "I'm so excited" she said taking her burger and unwrapping it. She looked at the other two, "so tell me about yourselves"

"uh we are youtubers and we just make a bunch of videos with our friends" David explained before digging into his burger.

"Yeah that's basically it" Jason mumbled, "What about you?" he asked

"Well I transferred from a very small school in Texas this year and basically I want to work in the fashion industry" she said shrugging, "Texas ain't got a lot of that" she said. 

Jason nodded, "Interesting. So do you make it a point to go to In-N-Out with people you just met?" he asked

Will laughed, "no I just figured you guys were cool" and then looked at David, "so you any good at youtube?" 

"Do you seriously not know who he is?" Jason asked again figuring most people her age would know.

"Nope" Will answered popping the 'p'.

"Sorta good" David mumbled from his food.

"Well I will just have to check out for myself" she said and then grabbed her phone, "what's both of yours usernames?" 

"Daviddobrik"

"Jasonnash" 

Will pulled up David's first and gawked at the followers, "oh wow" she said and then followed him. She then followed Jason and grinned, "I expect a follow back boys"

---------------------------------------

Once they had finished eating, David drove Will back to UCLA to her dorm building. Will took a quick photo of David smiling and turned to them both, "It's been fun boys" she said. Will walked into the building after blowing kisses back to the Tesla and posted the photo on her story with the caption, "I don't know him @ david dobrik":

She got back to her dorm seeing her roommate missing still but remember that she got a text saying that she was alright just staying at someone's house. Will heard a ding from her phone and smiled seeing the notification:

'daviddobrik' is now following you

daviddobrik replied: Who is he? 

Will smirked putting her phone down and going to bed. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

64.5K 1.5K 18
my eyes widen in shock "you're absolutely crazy" he laughs loudly "i'm not. i just-i like to keep things entertaining" {2018 era} {highest ranking: #...
239K 3.6K 27
in which rowan kinda sorta loves david, but it doesn't exactly matter because she's too young for him.
23.6K 626 49
In Which David Dobrik falls for a pregant woman. | black reader.
536K 13.8K 118
As she started her senior year at a new school, Alissa didn't think much could happen. The school was divided into cliques so as long as she stayed i...