The Monster Hero

By EllaToungette

In this mixed up world, there are Wolfums and Humans. Wolfums and Humans are enemies, trying to outdo each ot... More

Chapter 2 - Oh Boy
Chapter 3 - Slash
Chapter 4 - Why
Chapter 5 - Answers
Chapter 6 - Running
Chapter 7 - Scared
Chapter 8 - Attack
Chapter 9 - Escape Route
Chapter 10 - Red
Chapter 11 - Trust
Chapter 12 - Traps
Chapter 13 - Out of the Woods
Chapter 14 - No
Chapter 15 - On the Run
Chapter 16 - Tomorrow
Chapter 17 - Food
Chapter 18 - I'm Back
Chapter 19 - Stay
Chapter 20 - Elliot to the Rescue
Chapter 21 - Thinking
Chapter 22 - Back
Chapter 23 - Elliot
Chapter 24 - Over the River
Chapter 25 - Tree Fort
Chapter 26 - Ruins
Chapter 27 - Burn
Chapter 28 - Back Home
Chapter 29 - Manu
Chapter 30 - Fred
Chapter 31 - Together
Chapter 32 - Map
Chapter 33 - Not the Wizard
Chapter 34 - Where's Abby
Chapter 35 - The First Battle, Pt. 1
Chapter 36 - The First Battle, Pt. 2
Chapter 37 - War?
Chapter 38 - Tavern
Chapter 39 - The Dark Clearing Battle
Chapter 40 - After Party, Pt. 1
Chapter 41 - After Party, Pt. 2
Alternate Ending

Chapter 1 - Born

7 3 0
By EllaToungette

"He's waking up!"

"Shh! Be quiet!"

I hear a bunch of noises ringing in my sensitive ears. Loud. So loud. I don't want to open my eyes, and I don't need to. I can tell everyone in the room is looking at me. I don't know how I know, but I just ... sense it. Then I hear a voice so loud, I feel like my head is about to split in two. 

The voice yells in my ear, "Wake up!" It surprises me so much that my eyes jolt open.

"He's awake!" says an overly enthusiastic female voice. I don't pay any attention to the enthusiastic voice, but I do pay attention to what I see. I see gray, white, and black in my left eye and colors in my right eye. 

Then the overly enthusiastic voice says, "There is something wrong with his left eye, I ... I think his left eye is color blind!"

The room explodes in voices.

"Quiet!" yells another female voice, this one softer and gentler.

I blink and look up. A bright light shines in my eyes, but if I look a little to the right, I see the blurry outline of a sort above me.

The gentle voice says, "What are we going to name him? I like the name Elliott!"

"Are you mad lady?!" yells a gruff male voice. "What type of name is that for a Wolfton?" 

"We will name him Elliott, and that's final!" yells the gentler voice. 

No on e bothers to argue, not even the gruff male voice. Then the blurry outline above me bends over. I can now see the source of the gentle female voice. She is pretty. She has tan skin and holly colored eyes, dark brown hair and a gentle, king, loving smile.

She says, "Welcome to world, Elliott!"

I will never forget that moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55 1 5
This is a sample of the first five chapters. If you wish to read more please go and check out my book. Fifteen year old Mitchell Turner has been livi...
52 0 37
When a man who lives in poverty tries to rob a young king of his wealth, he is caught. Unexpectedly, the lonely king takes him in as his bodyguard an...
75 1 13
Horror Fort Chapter Rejected wolves, their mates injured and so did a part of them. They are hired by the mafia to do jobs that humans cannot do. Rej...
893 32 15
All I wanted was to help. I didn't expect to discover a world of non-humans. I have enough to juggle between going through medical school and work to...