Soulmates

By AntheiaW

In these times it's not that easy to find you're soulmate, what happens when Alpha Christian finds his... wha... More

WELCOME
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 13 part 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 Part 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 29 part 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 30 part 2
Chapter 30 part 3.
Chapter 30 part 4
Chapter 31
Chapter 31 part 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39 part 2
Chapter 40
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 48 part 2.
Chapter 49.
Bonus chapter.
Epilogue, Chapter 50.

Chapter 19

42 4 0
By AntheiaW

*Still Natasha's Pov*

*I didn't go pack or anything, I just run out of there.. run away from the gym and went straight to the gates. At first the guards didn't want to let me leave like that. I was crying hysterically.

*But after I told them that it was an order to don't disobey me.. they let me go. I ran and ran till I couldn't keep going anymore. And I start to walk.

*After what felt like hours I found myself on the main road, there was a wooden chair under some trees close to the woods.. I walked to it and sit there.

*Why would he do that? The first thing I told him was that I didn't want him in her bed.
I kept thinking and replaying the scene in my mind. As well as I kept crying.

*It was getting dark so I decided to call a taxi, I wait and minutes later it came for me. I didn't have money on me so when I got to my mom's house she paid the taxi driver for me.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
EARLIER TODAY...

*Christian's Pov*

*I was in my office at the company handling some stuff when I received a note from Natalia telling me that there is a surprise for me in the gym at 5:30 pm. To don't be late.

*When it was 4:45 pm I left to go home. When I get to the pack I made my way to the gym. I was gonna call Natasha to tell her that I was already here, but then I notice that I didn't have my phone with me, I realized that I have forgotten it in the office at the company.

*I look at my watch and it was 5:20 pm now. I wasn't gonna go back for it now. I am gonna see my baby anyway. So it didn't matter so much.

*I get to the gym and there was a note saying that our night is gonna be special and different. The gym have candles everywhere and there was a spot in the middle with a mat. I get closer and find yet another note. With a blindfold and a glass next to it.

*The note said to drink the cocktail that is there, because it was specially made for me. And after that I have to blindfold myself.
I do so and when I take the blindfold I find one more note under it. It said.

^^^Tonight my lips will be sealed, I won't speak a word, but my body will express how I feel. Please be a good and don't peek.^^^

*I was loving how Natasha was being extra kinky and mysterious today. I did as I was told and wait. As I wait I started to feel a little strange, weak, my head was pounding a little bit too. I thought that it was odd.

*I didn't put my mind to it so much because I heard a soft music started to sound, then I hear footsteps get closer. I couldn't smell the scent, it was so strange. As the footsteps get close to me and stop I feel my pants being pulled down, I feel how she start touching my lower body.

*I felt that she was wearing some silky gloves.

-Christian: Baby are you wearing some kind of costume? I would love to see you in it.

*I say taking my hand to my face but she grabs it and put it back to my side, she puts a finger on my lips and say 'shhh'. When she put her finger on my lips I smelled Natasha's Cologne.

*Even tho I still felt weird I let it pass because Natasha was here already and I didn't want to ruin her plans just because I felt odd.

*She pulls my boxer down, then she start to pass her hands on my d#ck. She grabs it and start to jerk me off.

*I moan and groans as I feel a liquid on my d#ck head's maybe she spit on it, she pick up her pace moving her hands faster. Making me moan even louder.

-Christian: Yes baby.

*I say moaning more.

*I was about to tell her to start sucking me already, when I heard Natasha's voice screaming from a little further then in front of me.

-Natasha: HOW COULD YOU?

*I wasn't understanding anything, how can her voice sound that far if she is supose to be in front of me. When I heard that I sit up and take the blindfold off. The person stopped jerking me off.

*I look to where the voice came from and see Natasha running away, I then turn my head and see Cristina in front of me smiling, she was looking amused.

*I couldn't believe it, rage started to fill my body. I try to stand up but my head was spinning.

*Cristina grabs my hand and say.

-Cristina: We could keep going if you want, even tho that bitch ruined the mood already. She couldn't have just run away without saying a word. You were enjoying it.

*I take my hand from her as I push her away from me and pull up my boxer and pants, I stand up even tho I was still feeling dizzy. I put my hand on my head and try walking.

-Cristina: Honey you are not feeling alright aren't you? Let me help and take care of you.

*She says smiling. Did she do something to me?

-Christian: What did you do to me?

*I scream at her. She make a fake hurt face and put her hand on her chest.

-Cristina: Is that the way to talk to your wife? I didn't do anything.. well nothing that bad. I just put some drops of wolfsbane in your cocktail so you could be more calm and relaxed while I make you enjoy.

*I wanted to kill her right at that moment, but I needed to catch up with Natasha, hopefully she didn't leave and is just locked in our room. I'll deal with Cristina later.

-Christian: You are a lunatic, you drugged me with poison. Leave me the hell alone you crazy bitch, I will kill you.

*I say as I start making my way out of the gym in hopes to find Natasha. I try to run but I kept feeling dizzy, I had to walk grabbing on to things or the walls.
As I was walking out I hear Cristina say.

-Cristina: Don't be such a baby honey, you will be fine after a few hours.

*I just kept going. I get to the house but I was almost falling on my face. As soon as I get in I screamed for Andres. He came seconds later. I notice that I wasn't ok so he came running to my side.

*I told him what happened while he helped me to the office and put me on the couch.

-Andres: I'm gonna get the doctor. Wait here.

-Christian: I wanna see Natasha, where is she? Is she in the room? Look for her first.

*I say desperate.

-Andres: I will ok? Just wait.

*He say leaving the office in a rush. As I was waiting, the doctor came and check me up. He said that I didn't need any kind of medicine or antidote because within a few hours I'll be fine, but he give me something for the headache anyway.

*Minutes later Andres comes back, he told me that a guard told him that he saw Natasha leave the pack running and crying hysterically. I got more mad.

-Christian: And they let her leave alone like that crying? Why?

-Andres: Calm down man, they couldn't do anything, they tried to talk to her to not leave, to convince her to stay or let one of them acompany her but she said no, she give them an order and they couldn't refuse.

-Christian: They should have followed her. We need to find her.

*I say standing up, but I stumbled a little.

-Andres: You need to stay here, your in no conditions to go anywhere, I will find her for you. Don't worry.

-Christian: Something can happen to her, it's getting dark and she's alone walking on the streets. Please find her as soon as possible, you can track her phone.

*I say feeling worried and scared thinking that something could happen to her. Andres gives me a sympathetic look.

-Andres: Of course you don't even have to ask, just stay here Christian, I'll send someone to help you go to your room.

*I nod and say ok as he leaves, 2 of the maids helped me to my room and I wait there for Andres.

*After what felt like forever, Andres finally comes to my room.

-Andres: I tracked her phone and she's at her mom's house, she also talked to Annette.

-Christian: Let's go then.

*I say trying to stand up from my bed, Andres rushes to my side and hold me down.

-Andres: Hey, you need to take it easy, besides.. she told Annette that she doesn't wanna talk to anyone now and especially not to you. I'm sorry man, she doesn't want anybody going there either. She wants to be alone.

*I was feeling really bad and down because my mate doesn't wanna see me.

-Christian: But I have to explain everything to her.

*I say sounding sad, Andres looks at me with a sorry look.

-Andres: You will, but you will do it tomorrow.. you need to rest, you're in no position of going anywhere now. And even if you go now, she won't listen to you.

-Christian: I'll make her listen. I need to see her, she is thinking the worst right now and I can't bare to think that she is in pain.
I have to go Andres.

*I say more begging than anything. He looks at me apologetic.

-Andres: No Christian.. I'm sorry, but I won't let you leave, you can't go alone and no one is gonna take you either. Give her some privacy.

You know how she is, remember when she locked herself up for days in the room. Tomorrow morning you'll go. Let her cool down.

*I didn't say anything else, I just nods. I will go early in the morning, before the sun even comes up.
Andres is right, Natasha is stubborn.. she won't listen to me now no matter what I do.

*One thing was sure, I wasn't gonna get a good night sleep, the hours would feel like an eternity.
And I hate to think that she will cry herself to sleep tonight.

-Christian: Please take care of Cristina, put her in a cell or anywhere I don't care. But don't let her go anywhere. I will make sure that she pays for this.

*Andres smiles.

-Andres: I already took care of her, it was the first thing I did. She won't be going anywhere.

-Christian: Good, thank you.

* I say rolling over to Natasha's side of the bed, I grab her pillow and hug it tightly to my chest as I smell it. My heart is in pain thinking that she is in pain.

*I guess that Andres noticed that I didn't want to talk anymore, because he said 'good night' and left my room.
I wasn't in the mood for anything else.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Natasha's Pov*

*When I got home crying, mom asked me what happened, I told her that it was nothing. That it was just a little cold and that I came home, because no one can take better care of me when i'm sick than her.

*At first she didn't believe me, but after a few convincing and reassuring her she did. She made me chicken soup and send me to bed, she also give me some Vaporub to rub on my face and chest. She said that even tho this will help I need to go to the doctor tomorrow. I told her that I will and went to bed.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""
HOURS LATER...

*I was on my bed when my phone beeped, I look at it and it is an text message from an unknown number. I open it.

#^#^#^

Hello my dear Natasha, I just wanted you to know that I was the one who send the note to you. I wanted you to see with your own eyes that you were wrong.
You aren't the only woman that Christian has eyes for.
We planned to see each other at the gym, and because I knew that if I tell you, you wouldn't believe me.

That's why I made you go there and see for yourself with your own eyes, that Christian isn't only yours but mine too. But as I said before I won't mind sharing him. Besides he wants both of us can't deny him that even tho I don't understand what he sees in you.

Because he said it himself, that sex with me is so much better than with you, fucking a wolf is so much better than fucking a human. So many things we do to each other that he can't do with you.
You need to understand that man has needs and male wolves even more.

Have a good night honey, I sure will have an amazing and hot night with Christian. Xoxo Cristina.

#^#^#^

*I couldn't believe it, the nerve to even send me a text message.
I texted Nati and Annette to tell them that I was going away for a few days.
That I will be fine but I just needed to be alone and think. I didn't tell them where I was going, because they would tell there mates and the guys will surely tell Christian. I didn't want to see him.

*It was late so they won't see the message till morning and that was fine by me, even better actually. I call Chandrely and then I turned my phone off and leave it at my mom's.

*I pack a handbag and wait for Chandrely to come pick me up, I left my mom a note saying that I left early in the morning. But I just left tonight.

*I didn't want to be around anyone that is in contact with Christian or that know about the whole wolves things, or anyone from Christian's circle, I know my mom doesn't know either but at my mom's they could come anytime.

*But with Chandrely, I could go somewhere else and be free from all the Christian drama.

*We went to Chandrely's grandma's house that is like an hour away from our town. When we got there I told her that I didn't want anyone knowing where I was. I explained what happend and she understand, of course I left all the wolfie stuff out.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
3 DAYS LATER...

*And so a few days went by, but I didn't get in contact with anyone.

2500 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 520 17
"Darling." He smirked and eyed my lips. "Promises can be broken." "I don't break promises," I aimed to assure. "I know because I know you." He stretc...
4.8K 276 32
Part 2 Iris is still haunted by what Rick did to her. She hates how she feels because of him. Kristofer on the other hand is a thirty-year-old virgi...
797K 24.7K 62
Have you ever heard a werewolf story? In those stories you hear that a werewolf meets a girl, mates with her after some tantrums and drama, boom.. ne...
99.4K 2.1K 32
I looked into the magazine again not sure if I was seeing things. 'Mate.' My wolf growled again. How can this be? How can my mate be a human and what...