Pranking The Prank King

By Dream_Writer11

A Shodimu Sophia, Dream_writer11, novel HIGHEST RANKING: #1 IN BADASS #1 IN HUMOUR #1 IN ABUSE #1 IN PRANKSTE... More

Chapter 1: Noticed
Chapter 2: What a gentleman?
Chapter 3: The big...
Chapter 4: Sweet revenge
Chapter 5: Whispers
Chapter 6: Cupcake
Chapter 7: Truth or dare
Chapter 8: I'm sorry
Chapter 9: Stuck
Chapter 10: Friends
Chapter 11: Partners
Chapter 12: I'm sexy and you know it
Chapter 13: Party
Chapter 14: You're beautiful
Chapter 15: Threat
Chapter 16: Mom
Chapter 17: Princess Dillie of Pinkland
Chapter 18: Cassandra
Chapter 19: Stepsister
Chapter 20: Fire
Chapter 21: You'll never change
Chapter 22: Wrong choice
Chapter 23: Swim
Chapter 24: Robert Lystoshiz
Chapter 25: Effects
Chapter 27: Prom night
Chapter 28: Revelation
Chapter 29: Food fight
Chapter 30: F
Chapter 31: Chocolate fudge cake
Chapter 32: Make up
Chapter 33: Rocks
Chapter 34: Eko
Chapter 35: Jelly
Chapter 36: Barbie Shoes
Chapter 37: Stacy
Chapter 38: Possessive and stupid.
Chapter 39: Kayla
Chapter 40: Shh
Chapter 41: Kidnap
Chapter 42: On your clock
Chapter 43: Save
Epilogue
Q&A
SANTA'S PANTS
SANTA'S PANTS 2
SANTA'S PANTS 3
ATTENTION!! PLEASE READ!!
A/N
CAST 1
CAST 2
Christina's story is now published!
Thorne Academy
Please read!
Hear me out 😖

Chapter 26: I love that black laced....

126K 5.4K 636
By Dream_Writer11

"Please tell me you're lying." I begged, letting out a sigh and closing my eyes before I let my anger reign on him.

"I'm just kidding and yes, I went through your underwear drawer. It's not like they're that big, don't flatter yourself darling"

"You're crazy Dylan, crazy. You can't go through my underwear drawer. It's wrong, you know why?"

"Cause you don't want me seeing your underwear"

"Exactly and touching them with your dirty hands"

"My hands aren't dirty" He said and scanned his palms "I just washed them"

"Whatever Dylan. Don't touch my underwear again or look at them or sense them or feel them" I said and stormed away like the badass I was.

Yeah, you know, that moment you walk away dramatically after practically yelling at someone and then you feel like you've showed em who's the boss.

Exactly.

"Oh and Cupcake" He called, interrupting my dramatic walk "I loved that black laced bra so y_"

I walked away before be completed the sentence and found my way back to the room.

After several thoughts about it, I wore the clothes he got me and yes, I wore the black laced bra also.

I took a look at myself in the mirror. He dressed me like a replica of himself despite the amount of clothes we got for me. I could feel his minty cologne engulf me so it was pretty obvious the clothes were his.

My forehead was a lot better. The wounds had healed up well through the past few days. It had just a little scar on it. A little scar in such perfection.

Ha!

I applied make up anyways, just to cover it up and give me a normal look. I then applied eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss cause why not?

The aroma of Dylan's food lead me go the counter before I knew it. He was oddly so good at cooking and no, I wasn't going to admit that to him cause, duh, it's Dylan we're talking about.

He flipped the eggs like an experienced chef and he kinda looked good in an apron.

Wait, what?

I mean, he doesn't look good in an apron. Yeah, that's what I mean and if you don't get it you're stupid. You hear me? Stupid!

"I hate your pancakes and you look terrible in an apron" I said, just to make it clear.

"Oh sweetie, why would you very so attracted to my apron if you didn't notice how hot I look in it?"

"I only noticed it cause you look so ugly in it" I said "Period!"

"You have some serious issues"

I face palmed myself and sighed. I really had serious issues "When is your mom and your cute little sister gonna return?"

"First, no she isn't cute. She's a little demon, you just don't see it yet and they'll be back on Saturday"

"Finally" I sighed "I can't wait to quit spending all my time with you"

"Oh puhlease, even if they were here, you'd still spend all your time with me cause I'm hot and you have a huge crush on me"

"And why would you think I have a crush on you?"

"Duh, cause you're always different when I'm so close to you and sometimes, you to a little red tomato"

I was short of words.

Not just because I had once again turned to a little red tomato but I was surprised he noticed any of it.

Well, duh, he was meant to notice it if he at least had half a brain but it was kinda awkward he noticed it.

I noticed he also got a little more serious when we had, um, those intimate moments.

(A/N: *clears throat*)

Yeah, this is awkward.

"You also get um" I cleared my throat "Different when I get so close to you"

"I know_"

"Yay! The pancakes are ready!"

.~*~.~*~.~*~.

I guess it wasn't a good day for school.

I mean, the sun was shining, the sky was bright, the soothing scent of my new perfume engulfed me and you know what else engulfed me or rather reigned down on me?

Stares.

Don't get me wrong, I did like being the center of attention at times but that only favours me in my dreams.

When I dream about being cardi B.

Shut up, you do it too.

Anyways, I walked towards my locker and flashed a bright smile at some people on the way, you know, just to imagine the the flashes around me and feel like a star.

That was, however, cut short when someone slammed my locker before I got to open it completely.

"Diana, didn't see you there!" She said, too high pitched. Her other two whose names I still didn't know of, showed up behind her immediately.

Why's my life so cliche?

"I have classes in a few minutes Cassy" I said, because I knew she'd hate the nickname Cassy.

"First, don't you ever call me Cassy ever again."

"Alright Cassy"

"What did I ever do to you? Why are you trying so hard to steal my boyfriend?"

"He's not your boyfriend and I'm not stealing him"

"I know you moved in with him and then you forced him to call him Cupcake?"

"Why would I force him to call me Cupcake? That's like the dumbest thing ever"

"Why did you move in with him? Huh?"

That made me quiet.

I broke eye contact with her and for that first time, brought my gaze down to the ground.

"You're just a bitch, you know? Taking advantage of his luxury and moving in with him cause you know he won't refuse. You didn't work for his money and you sit there and eat off of him like a leech."

I walked away.

.~*~.~*~.~*~.

I plopped down on one of the chairs in English class. I sat at the further end to avoid stares and Cassandra, at least. It took a few seconds before I spotted she and Dylan at the other end of the class, laughing about something.

Maybe she was right and no, I don't wanna hear a reason why you think she's wrong.

He got me clothes, food, a place to call home and literally everything I wished for.

As far as I was concerned, I was just as good as an orphan. My dad was dead and my mom, well, kind of dead too.

I hadn't known Dylan for that long and I was already living in his house, practically living off of him.

Like a leech.

He didn't say anything about it but I had that feeling deep inside, the feeling I was holding up a dam or something and it felt like the walls we're cracking.

Never thought I'd say this but I really needed to cry it out.

Don't blame me, I had not cried about getting abused, losing my job, finding out my mom had a critical mental problem, losing my house, almost losing my life in the process and finally, being a burden to a seventeen year old boy.

"Um, Mrs Alonso?" I called but must voice came out a little croaky "I need to use the toilet"

She gave me a cold glare "You didn't submit your project and now you're gonna leave the class during lecture?"

"Yes?"

She sighed "You're free to go"

I packed my books and left the class immediately, trying my best to act like I didn't feel the stares crawling up my back.

I slammed the door shut the moment I was out, thanking my stars no one was in the hallways.

I sprinted to the girl's toilet as soon as I could and when I did get there, all I did was stand in front of the mirror and starred at myself.

I couldn't let out a single tear.

Not because I was holding it in but because I didn't feel it anymore. It was different from the way I felt in class.

I felt numb, like there was no emotion in me or maybe I just held it in so long and I couldn't feel it anymore.

Deciding, I couldn't go back to English class or any class at all, I went ahead to my locker.

I got my school bag, which was also from Dylan if I might add, placed some books in it and left through the hallways to the exit.

Luck was on my side when no one noticed my absence or even bothered to stop me.

I felt the fresh air hit me when I got out of the building. I had no idea if it was the atmosphere in there but once the cold breeze went through my nostrils, it felt like I had dropped off the weight on my shoulders.

It was a little cold out there but nothing I couldn't manage. In fact, I loved the cold cause it gave me something to think about besides my life.

I proceeded to move in circles, kicking the dried leaves on the ground as my mind drifted off to how messed up my life was.

Could I live in Dylan's house for much longer?

Could I still live with him and act like I wasn't a burden?

Did I have a life after high school?

Did I have a chance to get into college?

If I did, would Dylan also pay the bills?

Feeling a little tired with all the walking, I took a seat on one of the available benches, dusting away some leaves on it.

I brought my legs up to my chest and crouched like a little ball on the bench.

I wondered if Dylan had noticed I had ditched school yet. It was still about an hour before the last bell but he did see me leave English class.

Besides, English class should've ended a few minutes ago so if he really did care, he would've noticed I didn't come back and would've at least sent me a text right? Right?

I w_

"Ow!" I yelled when I felt something hit my sweet legs.

It felt so heavy and made quite an impact. I could feel it begin to bruise but was lucky enough to not affect my bones.

I looked up and saw it came from a beat up black van. It was so old and rusty, I could literally hear the noise it made from just driving. 

How did they even let vehicles like this move on the streets?

It looked as if it was going to break apart.

It drove past me without apologizing.

How rude?

"Hey!" I called but it was too late for the reckless driver to hear my call.

He was probably drunk or something and the audacity to throw what looked like a package at me_

Yeah, I'm gonna open it.

The first thing I noticed was how heavy it was.  It felt like metal in my hands but definitely not as solid and smooth as metal. I could feel it through the rough brown paper wrapped around it.

I turned it upside down and saw a small white piece of paper attached to it.

I'm sorry.

~Mom~

Then I tore open the paper and gasped at the sight of it.

Where did she get so much money?

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello my lovely Butterflys.

Yeah, it's been like a century since the last update. I'm sorry about that, I got lazy just like every body else anddddddddddd, that's just it.

I know a lot of you don't read this cause you know it's gonna be about comments and sharing shit.

Well, here's a surprise.

This isn't any different

So drop a comment and share to your friends and family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 15.7K 40
Avery was not an average, well behaved 17-year-old girl living a happy life. She was an underground fighter, a street racer, and had even gotten mixe...
120K 4.5K 17
In life you are dealt the biggest challenges. When those are thrown your way you should just breathe. If you are Leah Wilson, that is not the easiest...
104K 2.9K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...
35.7M 1.5M 57
|| Highest Rank - #1 in Teen Fiction || Ever broken into Disney World at three in the morning? Ever pranked the police and almost gotten arrested f...