Unleashed

Oleh PrettyRandom

Annabelle Aconite, the daughter of a Sheriff, always knew there was something off about her. From her strange... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Nightmares
First Day Of School
Pebbles
Requested
Douchebag
Bientôt
First Warning
Worried
Games (Long)
Unexplained
Rodeo Drive
Murdered
Trust (Long)
Gem
The Fall (Long)
My Brother the Jerk
Midnight
The Tracks (Long)
Movie Date (Long)
Morning of...
Seniors Party
"Wake Up!"
"Stay Away From Harry."
Silver Lining
Drawings
étincelles
Followed
Let's Go Camping!
Red
Marshmallows
Meet Me
Revealed
Aftermath
The BBQ
My Slice of Heaven
Monday....
Pictures..
Proverbs (Long)
Breathless (Long)
Lost (Part 1)
Lycanthropy (Part 2 of Lost)
Feu
Meanings
Legendary Lovers <3
Close to Home
Unexpected
Visitor
Elements
Tarot Cards
Girls in White
Invitation? (Long)
Guess Whose Over For Dinner (Part 1 Long)
Falling Star (Part 2 Long)
Recruiting
Go Big or Go Home
Halloween (Part 1 of 3)
Mystery Guy (Part 3 of 3)
Breakfast
Your Eyes
Something New
You asked I've answered :) (Author addition)
"I Knew"
Surprise!
Starlight
Chest Pains
Twister
Linda (Part 1 of 4)
Fireproof (Part 2 of 4)
Illusions (Part 3 of 4)
"Symbolism and Meanings" (Part 4 of 4)
Purple and Grey
You Asked I've Answered Part 2!!!!
Lies
Mimicking
Ask Them
Dreams
"Bon coneur ne peut mentir"
Off To The Cabin (Part 1)
Hints
Icing
Muddy Dark Blue
Drinks and Those 3 Words
Changes
Shadows
Naughty Dreams
Your Father Is...
Filling in Some Blanks
Questions
House Pop Ups
Coward
What are you Going to Do?
Two Wolves
Heated Touch
You asked Again and I've Answered!
Reaching for him Mentally
All hell Breaking Loose
Lighting and Thunder
White Lights and A Wolf?
NOT AN UPDATE
Legacy
Character Questionnaire
!!!!!Untamed!!!!!
Printing Books?

0 to 100 Real Quick (Part 2 of 3)

19.1K 602 226
Oleh PrettyRandom

(Excuse the title my sister was playing this song and this was said and in a scene coming up I felt it was appropriate xD)

The hall was decked out in Halloween decoration, there were games, food, and people dancing. Someone was painting on people's faces. While someone was drawing people who stood against a board.

"Wow?" is what I said as soon as I hear, "Shrimp!"

Turning to my left I saw Daniel as he walks up wearing a suit and carrying a toy machine gun.

"Gangster?" I asked.

Smiling he looks from me to Harry as he says, "What's up bro?"

"What's up." say Harry as he bumps fist with Daniel.

"John and June?" Daniel as he takes in our costumes.

I nod as he says, "Nice." Looking back over his shoulder he says, "Me and a few of the guys are about to do the hit up a few games. You want to join?"

I looked up at Harry as he shakes his head and says, "No, but we'll catch up to you later?"

Daniel nods as he says, "Have fun," he looks at Harry, "Keep your hands to yourself."

Harry smiles and nods as I smile. Daniel turns and walks off as I look up at Harry and says, "Where to first?"

"Well?" he scanned the room, "I've always wanted to see what I looked like if someone painted me."

I smiled as I followed his gaze and says, "I'm up for it."

"Then let's do it Lil Pebs."

----------------

We spent the next 3 hours, laughing, taking pictures, participating in random games. Somehow I even ended up talking Harry into bobbing for Apples. In which he won me a blue Teddy. We had joined up with Charlotte, Ashton (whose was dressed as Kristoff from Frozen), and Daniel after Harry had ran our prizes and things outside. Tonight is one of those nights I never want to forget because of how easy that we all were able to get together without drama. Everyone was laughing, and cracking joke. Daniel and Harry even got close which made the night even better. There were even moments when I would see Harry just looking at me smiling while he talked to my brother, and it was those moments that made my insides turn into mush.

"So Harry," says Marcus, who dressed as a prisoner, "Can you play the guitar?"

Harry shrugs as he says, "I know a few cords."

"You should play something for us." Says Ariana who was leaning against Marcus, "Give us a taste of Johnny Cash."

Leaning against the back of his seat with his arm around my shoulder he says, "I don't even have a guitar."

"I can help with that." says Daniel as he stand and runs off to the stage. Chatting it up with one of the musicians he hands the musician what looked like a $20 as the musician hands him his guitar.

We all start laughing as Daniel runs up and says, "Your guitar, Johnny."

Harry smiles as he shakes his head and sits up and takes the guitar from Daniel. Moving to give him space Harry catches me by my waist as I look up at him, "Your fine." He says.

Moving to the edge of the seat Harry adjusts the guitar in front of him as he takes off his hat and sits it on top of my head before smiling, "I haven't done this in a while."

"Well try." Says Charlotte who I notice was leaning against Ashton, "We won't judge."

Harry licks his lips as he looks at me and I smile. Harry nods as he strums a few chords testing them out at first. Shifting his leg he takes a breath and begins playing. At first the chords were jumpy, but after getting the feel of it Harry started playing like he does it every day. We all watch him play, as I instantly became mesmerized.

"I don't know many Johnny Cash songs on this but I do know another Artist name John song." Says Harry.

We all nod as he continues to play.

"Anna." Whispered Charlotte as she motioned for me to come sit with her to give Harry space.

I nodded as I slid from beside Harry to sit in front of him. Charlotte took my hand as she pulled me to sit on her lap as I leaned against Ashton. Harry hadn't looked up when I moved but the moment I was away I could feel his thoughts reaching too mine.

You didn't need to move. He says.

I know, but I wanted to get a front row view.

The corner of his lips tilted up as Ashton says, "I know this song." with his hand drumming on the back of the chair next to him he says, "This is John Mayer's song, Dancing in a Burning Room."

Harry nods as he clears his throat.

"You should sing a verse." Says a blonde who sat a little too close for comfort next Daniel.

Harry smirks and shakes his head as he looks up at her, "I don't think so love."

"Oh come on." Says Ariana, "Your voice couldn't be that terrible."

I smiled as Char says, "Come on try it."

Harry laughs as continues to play, looking up his eyes meets mine. He stares at me for a second before he says, "One verse."

"One verse and a chorus." Says the blonde.

"Ashley." Says Daniel.

Harry shakes his head as he looks down and says, "Fine."

Taking a breath I could hear him humming along with the cords as he clears his throat.

"It's not a silly little moment, It's not the storm before the calm. This is the deep and dying breath of this love that we've been working on. Can't seem to hold you like I want to, so I can feel you in my arms. Nobody's gonna come and save you, we pulled too many false alarms."

Watching him strum the guitar strings I leaned onto Ashton completely at awe. The way his hand moved across the guitar was gentle and fluent, a part of me wished that I was in his arms and not the guitar. As if he heard that thought Harry looks up at me as he smiles and sings, "My dear, we're slow dancing in a burning room." As soon as he stops we all began clapping as a few by standers who listened joined in as I could have sworn Harry face turned a little red.

"That was great man." Says Daniel as he bumps fits him, "Much Props."

Marcus and everyone else begin to say there piece as Charlotte hugs me from behind as she says low to my ear, "Not only is he hot, but he is sweet, he can sing, lord Jesus AnnaBear you better never let him go or I might snatch him up."

I playfully bump her as my eyes land back onto Harry who was already looking at me.

"Let's get a drink?" he says as he stands.

Nodding I stood and walked over to Harry as he says, "We'll be back right."

They nod as he takes my hand and we head over to the drinks.

"So, how did you like it?" he asked once we were away from group.

"I didn't know you could play." I smile, "That was amazing."

"I haven't played in over a while." He says as we approached the drinks table.

"Well maybe you should start back, because it's a nice hobby."

"As opposed from Painting?"

I smile, "Nothing is opposed to painting, but then again I can't play."

Smiling Harry says, "I can teach you."

"Really?"

He nods as he picks up two cups of punch and hands me one.

"I'll be down with that."

"Oh you'll be down with that?" he smiles as he takes a step towards me as he wraps an arm around my waist pulling me to him. Sitting my cup down to stop before I spilled on both of us I nod.

Harry looks down at me as he says, "Why are you so damn beautiful?"

I blushed, "I was going to ask you the same thing."

Harry eyes searches mine for a second before he leans down and presses his lips against mine. Energy instantly surged between us as I noticed the shift in the air. Raising a hand I gripped it at the nape of his neck, pulling him more to me as someone calls his name.

"Damn it," he whispers against my lips as he turns around to see Carter standing there.

"Sup, kid." Says Carter.

"What do you want?" asked Harry not hiding the irritation in his voice.

"Oh you know, just wanted to chat, tell you about how well you did at the game."

"And you couldn't have waited?"

As they begin to go back in forth with their conversation I go to turn around to grab my cup and to grab one of the random Halloween decorated cupcake when out of nowhere juice was tossed at me. Gasping I dropped my cup as I hear who I assumed was Taylor say, "Just because you're with him, doesn't make you any less of a freak."

Tears stung my eyes as I wipe furiously at my face.

"Pebbles," Harry says as he instantly grabs my arm and hands me a napkin.

Shaking my head I turn and race out the room, avoiding the snickering and the glances that I was receiving from around the room.

-------

Rushing into the bathroom from around the corner I go in and lock the door, not letting Harry follow me in.

"Pebbles," he says as he knocks on the door.

Running the water I fill my trembling hands up as I cry and attempt to rinse the punch from my face.

"Pebbles," I hear Harry call again as he knocks.

"I'm fine!" I cry out as I grab paper down to try my face.

"You're not," he says, "Let me in."

Shaking my head I glance down at my ruined dress as he knocks again and I could feel him entering my mind, Pebbles please open up.

Wiping the tears from my eyes I slowly walk to the doors as I unlock it and open it.

Leaning against the wall Harry stands and looks at me as I drop my hands down to my side and cry, "I don't know why she does things like this."

"It's because she's jealous of you." Harry stays stepping in front of me.

"She has nothing to be jealous of," I sniff, my breathing harsh as I backing inside, "She's cheer Captain and I'm the little nobody on the bleachers." (Sorry I had to)

"Pebbles," Harry takes my face into his hands as he says, "You aren't nobody, Hey," Looking up at him he says, "You're somebody to me."

A tear falls down my cheek as seconds later Harry kisses me. Like full on kisses me. His hands finds its way to my waist as he pulls my waist to his. My hands automatically go around his neck as I tangle my hands into hair. My lips part following his as he picks me up and walks me over to the sink. I could taste the salt from my tears and a part of me wonder if he could too. Sitting me on top of the sink he knocks his hat off my hair as his hand cups the side of my face. The room began to spin as everything blurred. Air picked up blowing my hair as I moaned into the kiss. I could hear the door open as I hear a girl squeal and says, "Holy shit, I'm sorry."

Harry was the first to start laughing, as we broke the kiss. My forehead was pressed against his as I shook my head, "What was that about?"

"Well," he saw pulling back from me, "You were upset, and I could tell you were ignoring me so I figured I do something to sidetrack you a bit."

Licking my lips I smirked, wiping the corner of my mouth as I say breathless, "That escaladed pretty quickly."

He nods as he stands up straight still holding me, "I don't like seeing you upset Pebbles, but you have to realize the only reason Taylor does that to you is because you let her. Stop giving her that leeway and she'll stop acting like you are her doormat."

I look down as I say, "She ruined my dress."

Harry smiles as he says, "I have a pair of Joggers and a jumper in my trunk. Do you want me to get them?"

I nod, "Please."

Kissing my forehead he stands me back on the floor as he says, "Give me 5 minutes." I nod as he picks up his hat and places it back on my head.

"Can you tell Charlotte to come here if you see her?"

He nods as he turns and heads for the door.

Turning around I looked into the mirror as I took a breath, I could still feel Harry's lips on mine as I touch them. Smiling like a excited 3 year old in a candy house, I turn back on the water and wet a few pieces of paper towel to wipe the red punch from my neck as the door opens.

"Well that was fast." I say not looking away from the mirror.

The door closes as a cold shiver runs over me.

"Well, well, well, it looks like my lucky night."

Turning towards the door, my eyes widen as I took a step back as I opened my mouth to yell.

"Har-"crossing the distance in less than a second, Rick's hand covered my mouth as he says, "How about we go for a ride?"

Struggling against him his grip tightens as he turns me to press my back against his front. Something sharp stabbed in my neck as I cried out when he says, "It'll all be over soon darlin."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

20.7K 574 16
[a harry styles fanfiction] - werewolf!harry ▪︎ ▪︎ The man put every other man she'd ever known to shame. None of them even came close to comparing...
The New Alpha Oleh Madi

Manusia Serigala

3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
Alpha Jax Oleh C.J. Primer

Manusia Serigala

201K 1.3K 7
SIX-PACK SERIES BOOK THREE * While this book can be read as a standalone, I highly recommend reading book one (Alpha Gray) and book two (Alpha Theo)...
353K 12.9K 84
"I am not sleepy so why don't we tell each other a story?" Her voice was low and raspy and fuck, I'd been lying if I say I wasn't turned the fuck on...