All hell Breaking Loose

I posted the cover to Untamed in my library, so you can add it to yours. It does not have a summary or first chapter, just a TBA.. So don't forget to add it! Please and Thank you!

Sitting on the window seat in Harry's room I pulled my knees to my chest as I stared outside. We were just hours away from Ashton and the boys preforming, and just hours from all hell breaking loose because of my ascending. With everyone being downstairs I stayed upstairs due to the sick feeling in my stomach and also because of the ongoing pounding in my head that wouldn't stop.

"The closer she gets to ascending the more closer she and Harry will bond together."

Is what I heard Nick tell Liam last night in the hallway when he thought I was sleep. I missed being in my own bed, in my own room, being here, felt different and wrong because Harry wasn't here. Laying my chin onto my knees a soft knock hits at the door.

"Come in." I say as I turned my head towards the door.

"Hey." Calum says as he walks in.

"Hey." I say as I forced a smile on my face.

"How do you feel?"

Terrible "Nervous."

"Worried about what's going to happen?"

I nod, "Physically and mentally I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. We all knew that but," I shake my head, "I don't know I guess I was just holding onto false hope that this would be avoided. That all of this was a dream."

He nods as he leaves the door open and walks inside the room. Kneeling next to the desk chair near me he squats till he is eye to eye with me as he says, "Anna,"

I looked into his eyes as he places a hand on top of mine.

"You know that we are going to get him back right?"

I nod.

"Alive."

I nod, "I know."

"Good." He says, "Tonight is going to be hell, but we are going to be watching you."

"I don't want you guys playing watcher." I say as I extend my legs out and stand. Pulling the sleeves of Harry's sweater over my hands I say, "I want us all to go to this Christmas carnival and each cotton candy. Argue about who will sit on the front of the highest ride there. I want to actually have fun and not worry about some bad wolves coming after us." I say as I wave my hand out.

Energy flowed from my fingertips as the desk chair flew hitting where I was just sitting.

Calum raised his brow as I cupped my hand to my chest, "What was that?"

"That," a voice came from the door making me look up says, "Is her powers growing."

Mom stood there with a smile on her face as I turned and ran to her. Engulfing me into a hug she hold me tightly as Calum says, "I'll just be downstairs."

Pulling away from mom I say, "Wait," as I grabbed his arm.

Stopping he looks at me, "Yeah?"

"Thank you." I say simply.

"For what?" he says.

"I know you came in here to cheer me up, and I'm just being,"

"A Debby downer?" he smiles, "You earned the right. Today is going to be hectic. All we all can really do is stand by your side."

Hugging him for a moment I say, "I can't wait to hear you guys play tonight?"

"You think we'll get a chance?"