Two Wolves

Anna POV

Saturday afternoon all hell broke loose in the Grimmers compound. Niall and Liam were racing around the house trying to map out what exactly Harry and Louis would possibly do. Angel and Lily were online buying tickets for the first flight to god knows were tomorrow morning. While 'the emos', as Harry calls them, were gathering herbs that Nick insisted he needed. I noticed that Calum had moved away from the boys making his way to Angel who wasn't happy about having to leave in the morning.

"Every goddamn time something happens we aren't involved." She says to Calum as Nick walks in, "We aren't some weak girls Grimmers! We do know how to protect ourselves."

"I know." Says Nick in a calm tone as he moves to her and kisses the top of her head in a fatherly motion, "I just will feel safer if you weren't here when shit hits the fan."

"News flash, shit has already hit the fan Nick." Says Lily as she moves to stand next to Luke who wrapped his arm around her.

Leaning against the wall with my phone in my hand I looked at the scene in front of me and it reminded me of the garage scene from twilight. I was being protected while my protector/predator was god knows were doing god knows what.

Looking at my phone, I glanced up to catch Liam eyes as he raises his brow at me as he mouths, "You okay?"

I nodded and smiled weakly at him.

Pressing him lips into a thin line he looks down to Niall who was talking to him as Grimmers made his way to me.

"How are you?" he asks.

"Fine. I can't wait for the carnival Wednesday."

He nods, "Now tell me truth."

"Honestly?" I sigh, "I'm tired and worried."

A smile places on his lips as he says, "You are safe here, we won't let anything happen."

I nod, "I know, I'm not worried about me, I'm worried for Harry." Pushing my hair behind my ear I say, "He didn't want to reach this state again and I feel like I'm the reason why he made the choice that he did."

"You are." I hear Michael say as he stands next to Liam.

Smacking him in the back of his head, hard, Liam says, "Shut up."

"What?" says Michael, "She's right. This is her fault. If Harry didn't feel like he needed to play captain save a witch then he wouldn't have reclaimed his title as Alpha of the Rebels."

"So help me god Mikey," starts Liam, "If you don't shut up I will kick your arse."

Michael rolls his eyes as he picks up a book and heads over to the table that Luke was at.

I looked down as I noticed Liam walking up, "Have your parents called you?"

I nod, "I told them I needed them to come over once they were out of work. They're going to shower and change clothes before they come over."

"Did you tell them what was going on?"

I shook my head, "No, I just told them that Nick wanted to meet them. I rather not have them running over all in distress just yet."

Nick nods as he says, "When will they be here?"

"By 2."

Nick nods as he says, "Okay. "

Moving from me I looked at Liam as I say, "I'm going to head upstairs.

He nods as I turned and headed to the stairs. A part of me wanted to just lay down and wish that this was all over with, while the other part of me wanted to be out and looking for Harry.