Seniors Party

Harry’s POV

“Wait we’re doing what?” asked Niall as I walked up the stairs.

“Going to a party.” I say as I wipe sweat off my face.

“Since when did attending idiotic off campus parties, become a thing that we do?” ask Niall.

“You use to fancy downing a pint every now and then.”

“Not when we know that we're being watched.”

“We aren’t being watched, Nick said there is a possibility.”

“Exactly! A possibility. So explain to me why again am I putting my ass on the line so you can have a night out? You know Nick has us on curfew.”

I laughed, “Like I actually listen to Nick.”

“What’s going on?” asked Liam as he walks out the kitchen holding a big bowl of cereal.

“Harry wants to go to the Seniors party tonight.” Says Niall.

“And Niall is being a pussy and doesn’t want to go.” I say.

“Fuck you Styles. I’m not being a pussy.”

“Then what’s your exact reasons for not wanting to go?” ask Liam as he sticks a whole fork full of cereal into his mouth.

Wait, a fork full?

”Liam, you are aware that we have spoons right?” I asked motioning to his bowl.

He nods as he chews.

“You know he has that phobia with spoons!” yells Angel from the next room.

“Oh yeah.” I say, “That’s still weird.”

“Shut up.” Says Liam as he looks at Niall, “Well? You going to answer the question or not?”

Niall said nothing.

Crossing my arms over my chest I say, “I’ll make you a deal. You give me an actual reason why we should stay in, on a Friday night, and if it isn’t bullshit,” I motion between me and Liam, “We’ll stay in.”

“What?!” yelled Liam nearly chocking on his cereal.

Niall looked between us and said, “I got nothing.”

“Then your arse better be ready soon, we ride out in 20.” The boys nod as I went to head up to my room.

“Can we go?” ask Lily.

I shook my head, “Sorry love, juniors and seniors only.”

“That’s bull shit.” Says Luke as he flops on the couch beside Michael.

“Not my rules.” I call to them as I head up stairs.

Climbing to the top of the stairs I went to turn the corner to my room when a hand caught my wrist. Turning around Angel stood there, worry filling her eyes.

“What’s wrong?” I asked admittedly on alert.

She shook her head.

I’m worried about you.

She didn’t say it out loud, yet I heard it clear as day in my head. I made a mental note years ago that she only did that when she was seriously worried and she didn’t want anyone to know.

“Why?” I asked out loud.

You’re going tonight to see her aren’t you?